- » Marinated Meat
Marinated Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated meat recipes.
When you marinate meat before cooking you both add flavor and tenderize the meat. Insert halved garlic cloves into the meat for extra flavor. You can marinate beef or poultry. Before cooking rub sea salt and freshly ground pepper on the meat for even extra... - 122.866
Simple Marinated Carne Asada
Want to learn making Carne Asada, it makes a good accompaniment to serve with rice, into tacos and burritos. They are easy and wonderful to make when a skillful chef demonstrates you. Watch the video, for the recipe and get the quick and handy tips from the... - 114.753
Marinated Steak With Potato Pancake And Cucumber Salad
Nothing makes for a stick-to-your-ribs dinner than marinated steak served with potato pancake and refreshing cucumber salad. This video recipe shows how to marinate steaks at home in a few simple steps. A lip-smacking treat indeed! - 97.8093
Orange Marinated Grilled Leg Of Lamb
Take a look at this fancy Orange Marinated Grilled Leg of lamb in this video. This video will encourage you to start putting lamb legs on the grill. After all it's not that difficult to cook it on the grill. Watch it yourself. - 97.2807
Greek Marinated Lamb Souvlaki
Want to learn how to make a classic Greek dish that everyone is sure to love? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more and get ready to amaze your guests! - 86.473
Marinated Barbecue Lamb
Are you looking for a delicious lamb based recipe that is easy to cook and will leave everyone asking for more? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 84.6302
Marinated Flank Steak, Salad And French Fries
Steak on the barbecue is a great treat when done well with seasonings. Check out the video showing how to cook a well seasoned and flavored steak on the grill, to make French fries and a salad as well to serve along with the steak. Complete with a glass of... - 77.8259
Marinated Red Snapper
1) Grate ginger and mince garlic.
2) Chop coriander to measure 1/4 cup.
3) Preheat broiler. Cover broiler pan with foil.
4) Cut lime into 8 thin wedges.
5) Cut radish into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
6) Take a glass baking dish and add... - 47.2494
Marinated Meatball Kebabs
1) FOR THE MARINADE: Take a pie plate and combine onion with soy sauce.
2) FOR THE MEATBALLS: Using two forks, break the beef apart in a bowl. Add soy sauce and onion to the beef. Toss and combine.
3) Shape mixture into 12 1 1/4 inch meatballs.
4)... - 46.9636
1) The rabbit, if frozen, has to be defrosted.
2) Wash with waterand thoroughly, dry.
3) Cut the rabbit into pieces of serving size.
4) In a 2-quart bowl, add the serving pieces after rubbing with salt and pepper.
5) Marinate overnight... - 46.4543
Marinated Chops With Mushrooms
Marinated Chops with Mushrooms is a fondly-eaten mealtime dish for my family. I simply love the juicy taste! Try it out yourself! You'll surely agree with me! - 44.6954
Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together chili sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, and... - 44.2211
Marinated Beef Tenderloin With Tarragon Butter
1. In a large bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix the butter, tarragon, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into a wooden log about 4 inches (10 cm) long and 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide and set aside to chill
2. Prepare the marinade... - 43.9865
Marinated Steak Kabobs
1)In a skillet, saute onions in oil.
2)Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and mustard.
3)Pour this over the meat and vegetables and let marinate overnight in refrigerator.
4)Remove meat and vegetables from marinade.
5)In... - 43.7324
Yogurt Marinated Lamb Kebabs
1. Start by trimming the gristle from the lamb, and also cutting it into 1-inch cubes
2. In a bowl, combine all the remaining ingredeints, and blend with the help of a whisk
3. In the mixture, add in the lamb chunks, stir well to coat... - 43.2769
Marinated Chuck Roast
1) On the roast sprinkle tenderizer and pierce with a fork to make it penetrate better.
2) In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan put the roast.
3) In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients and stir well.
4) Spread the mixture on the surface of the... - 43.144
Marinated Beef Kabobs With Rice
1. Trim fat from meat.
2. Cut meat into 1 ½ -inch cubes.
3. Take a shallow container and place meat and vegetables in it; keep it aside.
4. In a bowl combine salad dressing and wine.
5. Pour the mixture over meat and vegetables kept in... - 42.5283
Lemon Marinated Lamb Chops
Mix oil, sherry, vinegar, onion, lemon pepper seasoning, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and Worcestershire sauce in 2-cup measure.
Microwave 1 minute, 30 seconds on HIGH, or until hot.
Pour over chops.
Let stand 3 hours, or overnight,... - 42.3841
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
1. In a bowl mix first 7 ingredients.
2. Transfer into a shallow dish.
3. Dredge meat into the mixture and coat well.
4. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours. Turn occasionally.
5. Drain out meat from marinade.
6. Broil 6 inches from heat... - 42.2569
Place steak in a baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine ingredients for marinade.
Pour over steak and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade, pat dry and sprinkle with... - 42.1402
Broiled Marinated Bear Steak
Mix all marinade ingredients in a large earthenware bowl.
Place bear steak in the mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours (some enthusiasts insist on 3 or 4 days), turning meat over several times.
When ready to cook, lift out meat and pat dry... - 39.0105
Marinated Calamari With Whipped Cucumber Sauce
Cut calamari into rings, place in dish, add red wine, lemon juice, oil, french dressing and basil, cover, stand for 1 to 2 hours.
Barbecue in batches on hot greased plate for about 30 seconds.
Whipped Cucumber Sauce: Peel and seed cucumber, sprinkle with... - 37.8151
Marinated Flank Steak
1) In a shallow baking dish, combine together all the ingredients, except for the steak.
2) Add the marinate and steak and keep at room temperature for about 1 hour, turning once. Remove the meat.
3) Into a saucepan, pour the marinade.
4) Cover the... - 36.8363
Overnight Marinated West Coast Round Steak
Cut steak into serving size pieces, removing excess fat.
Pound both sides with meat mallet or edge of saucer.
Place meat in baking dish.
Combine teriyaki sauce, water and barbecue sauce.
Pour over meat.
Let stand covered in refrigerator overnight, turning... - 35.9681
Easy Marinated Meat
1 Beat the curds lightly and add to it the ginger, garlic, cumin, cardamoms, cloves, coriander and salt. Mix well. Add the meat and rub in the marinade well.
Keep aside, preferably overnight (in the fridge if the weather is very warm) or at least for 4-5... - 35.4725
Marinated Barbecue Steaks Or Chops
Marinated Barbecue Steaks or Chops liven up my party dinner! Try the Marinated Marinated Barbecue Steaks or Chops and come to tell me how you felt cooking and eating it. Aslo your suggestions for improvements are welcome ! - 29.7372
Cut 1 1/2 pounds whiting fillets into serving pieces.
Refrigerate fish in 1/2 cup highly seasoned French dressing for several hours.
Arrange fish on broiler rack; broil under medium heat for 5 minutes on each side, brushing with dressing used for... - 27.5216
Marinated Crab Meat
In bowl, blend first three ingredients; stir in crab meat.
Cover and chill.
Serve with crackers. - 23.6052
Marinated Meat Recipes By Category
Marinated Meat Ingredient: