- » Marinated Layered Vegetable
Marinated Layered Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated layered vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated layered vegetable recipes.
Combine the vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a covered jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Place the kidney beans and carrots in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the onion.
Layer the broccoli over the onion.
Drizzle the vegetable oil mixture over... - 39.9192
Marinated Lamb And Spring Vegetables In Aspic
Put the lamb in a bowl.
Add all the marinade ingredients except the oil, stock, gelatine and sugar.
Cover and leave to marinate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the lamb and dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole... - 38.6565
Focaccia With Marinated Vegetables
Slice the red peppers into 1/4 strips.
In a large bowl, combine the red peppers, mushrooms, olives and capers.
In a small cup, whisk together the vinegar, oil and garlic.
Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Cut the... - 33.9868
Marinated Grilled Vegetables
CUT EGGPLANT into diagonal slices.
Place on tray in single layer; sprinkle with salt and let stand 15 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
1.Trim capsicum, removing seeds and membrane; cut into long, wide pieces.
Cut zucchini into diagonal... - 39.0066
Broiled Marinated Chicken With Vegetables
1. Place the unpeeled garlic cloves on a heavy griddle or in a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat and toast, turning frequently, until spotted dark brown on the outside and soft inside, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool slightly. Peel and chop on a cutting board.... - 34.7881
Marinated Carrots is one of the recipes I am known for. This recipe needs just a handful of ingredients and will not take up much of your time for the prepapration part. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Marinated Carrots. - 36.2455
Marinated Tomatoes And Onions
Thinly slice tomatoes and onions; arrange layers in serving bowl.
Sprinkle each layer with parsley.
Blend olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper; pour over layers.
Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
May be garnished with stuffed olive slices. - 27.0239
Peel the carrots and place in a saucepan with water to cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes, or until soft but not mushy.
Drain and cut into bite size pieces.
Layer the carrots, onion and green pepper in a 9x13 inch glass dish.
Whisk the remaining ingredients in a... - 33.9381
Carrots Marinated In Tomato Soup
These Marinated Carrots taste so good. These crisp seasoned savory carrots are a sure treat with your rice or spaghetti dishes. Try out these Marinated Carrots for your next meal and let me know if you like them. - 30.7965
Marinated Roasted Asparagus And Pepper Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces; trim and place in a large bowl. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil; toss well. Line a jelly roll pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Spread asparagus mixture... - 32.611
Layered Fish Salad
Place cod in well-buttered baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, white pepper to taste and lemon juice.
Cover tightly with lid or foil.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) 1/2 hour, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
Make a... - 47.9957
Mozzarella Marinated With Basil And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices. In a glass bowl layer slices alternately with basil and sun-dried tomatoes. Cover with olive oil. Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 days.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove mozzarella, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes from oil. - 20.4812
Bluefish Marinated In Yogurt And Herbs
1 In a food processor, combine the onion, dill, lemon juice, ginger, mustard, turmeric, and pepper; whirl for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until minced. Add the yogurt and whirl 10 seconds longeroruntilwell combined.
2 Spoon 2/3 cup of the yogurt mixture into a... - 31.3069
Mussel Hake And Vegetable Salad
In a shallow ovenproof dish large enough to hold the fish slices in one layer, combine the olive oil, chilli powder, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and garlic.
Place the fish in the dish and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Preheat the... - 41.9723
To marinate tofu: Combine marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl. Cut one pound of firm tofu into cubes or slices up to 1/2-inch thick. (Tofu may be pressed first, if desired. Place tofu in marinade and turn to coat all sides. Marinate from 2 to 4 hours,... - 30.1417
Marinated Shrimp is one of my favorite. Every time I make this Marinated Shrimp recipe, it comes out fine. Marinated Shrimp gets its taste from shrimp marinated in the mixture of vinegar and pickling spice. - 40.6934
Layer shrimp, onions, lemon slices, and black olives in a medium size bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, dry mustard, basil, salt and pepper in a jar or container with tight fitting lid; cover and shake to blend well.
Pour marinade over... - 32.0037
Grilled Marinated Zucchini
In a small bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the lemon juice, the vinegar, and pepper to taste and whisk in the oil.
In a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the zucchini in one layer combine the zucchini, halved lengthwise, and the marinade and let... - 22.5528
Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
In a quart jar with a tight-fitting lid, layer a third of the cheese, peppers, thyme and garlic.
Repeat layers twice.
In a small bowl, combine the oil, rosemary, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; mix well.
Pour into jar; seal and turn upside... - 37.4265
Cy Marinated Shrimp
Cy Marinated Shrimp has a fine taste. Cy Marinated Shrimp gets its taste from Shrimp mixed in Worcestershire sauce and flavored with vinegar. - 37.0899
Grilled Marinated Chicken
1. Skin the chicken pieces and trim all visible fat using a pair of kitchen scissors.
2. In a large glass dish, arrange the chicken pieces in a single layer.
3. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for marinade and whisk lightly with fork to... - 39.2952
Icy Marinated Shrimp
Prepare shrimp according to package directions on crab boil, adding 1 tea spoon salt.
Drain well; cool completely.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine next 9 ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Layer half of shrimp, onion, and bay... - 36.9397
Marinated Shrimp With Capers And Celery
1. Peel and devein shrimp
2. Take one quart of water and two tablespoons of salt and boil it
3. Simmer shrim in water for about three minutes, or until they turn pink, then drain them properly and rinse it cold water to stop cooking... - 37.2493
Orange Marinated Chicken Fajitas
To make the orange marinade, combine the oranges, onion, chipotles, garlic, cilantro, herbs and salt in a food processor.
Pulse until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and the result is a rather coarse puree.
Place the chicken breasts in a plastic... - 42.1957
Marinated String Beans
1. In a large bowl, blend the vinegar, 1/4 cup cold water, oil, salt, pepper and sugar.
2. Drain beans and arrange layers of beans and onion in baking dish to pour marinade over layers. Cover; chill overnight
3. Serve chilled or at room... - 34.7715
Lemon Marinated Swordfish Kabobs
1) Rinse lemons and pat dry. Remove the zest of one lemon, using a vegetable peeler, in long thin strips. Avoid peeling off the white pith.
2) Squeeze the juice out of the lemon to measure about 1/4 cup. Chop the remaining lemons into 12... - 37.243
Marinated Lamb Hunan Style
In large pot combine broth, water, soy sauce, sherry, star anise, cinnamon stick, orange peel, ginger and garlic and bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
In large skillet(s) heat the oil.
Brown the lamb on all sides.
Return sauce to... - 38.0852
Trim excess fat from chicken, place chicken in a single layer in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 7 ingredients; pour over chicken, Turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from... - 39.4396
Spicy Marinated Shrimps
1) Follow the instructions given on the pack to make the crab and shrimp boil
2) While making the crab and prawn add in a teaspoon of salt
3) Once cooked, drain the crab and prawn into a colander and allow to cool
4) Peel and devein the shrimps using... - 45.1136
Lime Marinated Jerked Seitan
Jerk spices can elevate the flavors of a simple stir fry, and this Lime Marinated Jerked Seitan is a perfect example of that. The refreshing flavor of lime and the heat of the jerk spice balance the flavors really well. This is a perfect main dish for any... - 149.85
Marinated Veal With Watercress Sauce
1. Take a shallow dish and place the veal chops in a single layer.
2. In a bowl mix the orange rind and juice with the garlic and olive oil.
3. Pour the mixture over the chops, turning well to coat, cover and let it marinate for 1-2 hours.
4. To make... - 42.9997
1 Preheat the oven to 400-degrees fahrenheit
2 For the sauce: in top of double boiler, mix all the ingredients and stir until smooth.
3 In a 2-quart casserole, arrange alternate layers of crab, vegetables, chips and cheese sauce,... - 43.1176
Wash and slice tomatoes.
Place in layers in a salad bowl, sprinkling each layer with onion, basil and parsley.
Pour French dressing over salad and marinate for 2 hours before serving. - 23.1892
Avocado And Mushroom Salad
Combine oil, vinegar, seasonings and lemon juice in a bowl and chill for marinade.
Layer sliced avocados and mushrooms on platter.
Marinate in dressing 1 hour. - 31.4311
Barbecued Pork is a yummy pork preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Barbecued Pork last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 43.8843
Grilled Vegetable Terrine With Basil And Balsamico Dressing
Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for one second, and skin.
Blanch the bell peppers and skin.
Cut the other vegetables into thin, long slices, blanch and allow to cool.
Brush olive oil over the vegetables and grill.
Marinate in balsamic vinegar, seasoned... - 41.0197
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Dredge the aubergine slices with salt and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes.
3) Pour off the liquid, rinse in cold running water, then dry on paper towels.
4) Place the vegetables in layers in an... - 44.5633
Khathi Rolls - Vegetable Frankie (start To Finish)
Have you ever tried making khathi rolls? Chef Bhavna shows how to make paneer khathi rolls. This is an Indian snack. It's really delicious and you can always choose your own filling. Some people call it frankie as well. Watch the video for the recipe as it... - 111.127
Jamie's Vegetable Burritos
1) Prepare the grill.
2) Preheat oven to 400°F.
3) In a large shallow pan put all the vegetables except the mushrooms with the dressing.
4) Toss gently to coat the mixture without the onion slices separating into rings.
5) Let stand the... - 45.4502
Stir Fry Vegetables With Tofu
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Cut tofu into bite sized cubes.
2. Mix... - 39.2464
Chicken And Vegetable Biryani
Chicken in Indian style is cooked essentially with spices and sometimes also with other food. Watch Madhura showing how to make Chicken Biryani with lot of South Asian flavors infused in chicken and rice. Best with fresh raita! - 120.45
Pizza Part 2 – Making Pizza With Ham Or Vegetable Toppings
Looking for some cook pizza topping suggestions? This is the 2nd part of pizza making series, in this video the chef has given 2 pizza topping options. One is Vegetarian pizza which you can make with common vegetables like zucchini and tomato and the other is... - 105.283
Home Made Gazpacho Salad
Gazpacho Salad has an Out of this world taste. The red wine vinegar and tomatoes gives the Gazpacho Salad Energizing taste. Must catch it - 37.6971
Shredded Pork With Sweet Bean Sauce
I am known among my circle of friends for this wonderful Shredded Pork With Sweet Bean Sauce! I have been told that my dinner spread will never be complete without this yummy pork preparation! Try this Shredded Pork With Sweet Bean Sauce recipe for yourself! - 44.1724
1. Pour boiling water over annatto seeds in small bowl; let stand, covered, at room temperature, until soft, 8 to 10 hours or overnight.
2. Drain annatto seeds. Combine seeds, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, chili, cumin, allspice, salt and pepper in blender... - 33.8423
Tasty Green Salad
Layer all ingredients in a bowl in the order given.
Marinate in crisper unit of refrigerator or in a tightly covered bowl at least 10 hours. - 21.6669
Wash the vegetables well and dry them thoroughly.
Mix all the other spices except the onions and marinate the vegetables in it for an hour.
Now, when the vegetables marinate in the spices, fry the onions in ghee till they are brown.
Once done, remove it from... - 43.9166
Easy Low-fat Raw Veggie Pitas
Marinated veggies and arugula wrapped up in a cabbage pita! Saaaweet! Seriously though, this is pretty darn yummy. You might want to eat like 6 of them ;) - 120.5
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Tomato Cucumber Marinade is a salad with a difference. The mixed flavors of vegetables just add tp the yum factor of this tomato cucumber marinade. Just give this a try. - 41.8288
Eggplant With Feta Cheese
Wash the eggplants, pat them dry, remove the stem end and slice.
Sprinkle the eggplant slices with salt and set aside about 10 minutes.
Pat the slices dry again with a cloth or paper towels.
Heat 6 tablespoons of the olive oil in a pan and fry the pieces on... - 39.2169
Score with a fork.
Thinly slice cucumbers and onion.
Arrange alternate layers of cucumber and onion in a bowl, sprinkling each layer heavily with salt.
Cover with ice water.
Refrigerate for several hours.
Drain and wash with running... - 40.8274
Super Simple Artichoke Dip
In an oven safe dish (works best if it is relatively flat), mix mayonnaise, cheese, artichoke hearts, and garlic until thoroughly combined.
Add a few dashes of salt and pepper and spread into pan (a thin layer - about 3/4 inch works best).
Broil about 5... - 24.7843
Cottage Cheese Mushroom Biryani
Paneer or Cottage cheese and mushroom are a different combination that turn out well when well seasoned and cooked. Here is a recipe to make the interesting Paneer Mushroom Biryani with basmati rice along with cottage cheese and mushrooms. Spicy and colorful... - 123.102
Not Your Average Potatoes
Looking for a good baked potato dish with vegetables thrown in a delicious mix? Here is a recipe for potatoes and garden vegetables, seasoned with a spicy blend and cooked in an oven or a grill.
Directions for preparation:
• Take a... - 42.3411
Rumaki Sweetened With Brown Sugar
Rumaki is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Rumaki, you will always crave for some more. - 35.674
Eggplant italiano is broiled eggplant recipe made with whole wheat breadcrumbs. Herbed with rosemary and oregano for a fresh and flavorful taste, the eggplant italiano is made with italian dressing and can be served as desired. - 25.9475
Drain liquid from herring; peel and thinly slice carrot and onion.
Alternate layers of herring, carrot, onion, and allspice in a deep container (4-cup capacity) until all ingredients are used.
Stir together vinegar, water, and sugar; pour over herring.
Tuck... - 37.8423
Fettuccine In Sun Cooked Sauce
1. Halve tomatoes and gently squeeze to extract seeds. Chop tomatoes into 1/2-inch pieces. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, basil, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir lightly to mix. Cover bowl with a single layer of cheesecloth or a... - 24.1097
Grilled Potato Pocket
For all of you, who enjoy outdoor cooking, here is another great recipe. Rosemary garlic potato pocket can be a nice side dish to any of your barbecued meat preparation. It is easy and simple and can be cooked on the same grill along with your main dish. - 132.819
Shrimp Salad Duo Elegante
Put shrimp into a large shallow dish and pour a mixture of the reserved syrup, lime juice, and French dressing mix over the shrimp; cover and marinate 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain, reserving marinade; set shrimp aside.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling... - 41.5528
Country Style Pizzas
In large bowl, stir flour, salt, and yeast.
Stir in 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F.), until blended and dough comes away from side of bowl.
Knead dough 5 minutes.
Sprinkle large cookie sheet with cornmeal.
Shape dough into 2 balls; place in... - 45.5071
Mexican Lasagna Or Corn Tortilla Casserole - Vegetarian
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy corn tortilla casserole which is quite popular in the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the yummy casserole in a matter of few... - 108.374
Corn Soup With Spareribs
Place the spareribs in a bowl.
Combine one teaspoon of the salt, the cumin seed, pepper, oregano, bay leaf, garlic, onion and vinegar.
Mix with the spareribs and marinate eight to ten hours or overnight.
When ready to cook, transfer the mixture to a saucepan,... - 39.0904
Baked Fresh Sardines
Baked Fresh Sardines is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Baked Fresh Sardines, you will always crave for some more. - 41.6133
Kerala Style Chicken Biryani
Tut rice in water and let it soak for an hour.
Then drain away the water and keep aside the rice.
Cut chicken into big pieces.
Make slits on them.
Take all the ingredients mentioned above for marinating the chicken and mix them well.
Now, marinate the chicken... - 43.7405
Veal And Orange Pate
Veal And Orange Pate is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Veal And Orange Pate, you will always crave for some more. - 41.738
Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs
Marinate meat in a mixture of the wine, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, and salt and pepper for several hours.
Thread meat on a skewer.
Cut eggplant into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Halve and seed pepper and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Peel onion, cut into sixths, and... - 38.0863
Gingered Scallops In Lettuce Leaf
1. In a large bowl, combine orange juice, ginger, soy sauce, oil and pepper. Add scallops and toss to coat well. Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
2. Remove scallops from marinade with slotted spoon. Reserve marinade.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat,... - 28.8069
Turkey Antipasto Tray
Cut oven roasted turkey breast slices into 3 x 1/2 inch strips; fold strips crosswise in half and stuff into holes of black olives.
Layer 3 slices turkey salami alternately with 2 slices Provolone cheese.
Cut stack into 8 wedges.
Repeat with remaining... - 40.3626
Individual Chicken Terrines
Simmer carrot slices in brandy in a covered saucepan just until tender (about 3 minutes).
Remove carrots with a slotted spoon; reserve.
Mix a quarter of the chicken with brandy; remove from heat and let stand 45 minutes.
Mince remaining chicken, the... - 41.5146
Pork Chops With Lemon Soy Sauce Glaze
1 In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, beef broth, tomato paste, brown sugar, lemon zest (if using), ginger and pepper.
2 Place the chops in a shallow container that will hold them in one layer. Pour the lemon-soy sauce over the chops and let... - 36.6025
Chicken With Artichokes And Lemons
Cut chicken into 8 serving pieces.
In large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; brown chicken, in batches.
Transfer to plate.
Pour off all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) fat from skillet; cook onions and garlic until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour in sherry,... - 42.3423
Asian Tomato Beef
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2 inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8 inch-thick slanting slices.
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, soy, sherry, water, andsalt.
Add beef and stir to coat, then stir in 11/2 teaspoons of the oil and let stand... - 41.2754
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 48.9281
Open Face Antipasto Melts
1) Take a small mixing bowl and combine onion, mushrooms, green pepper and radishes in it.
2) Mix in Italian salad dressing to this and allow marinating for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Drain vegetables after discarding the marinade and keep... - 44.518
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Alternate layers of tomato, cucumber, and onion in shallow glass dish.
Combine other ingredients except lettuce; beat well with electric mixer.
Pour over layered vegetables; chill covered, for 5-6 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Arrange marinated vegetables... - 41.5345
Daubedeboeufala Provencale is a meat and vegetable stew. Made with bacon and beef, the Daubedeboeufala Provencale is spiced with garlic and flavored with bouquet garni. Oven braised to finish, this Daubedeboeufala Provencale can be served over rice or... - 45.2572
1. In a saucepan, heat water, adding a generous pinch of salt to it.
2. Add carrots to boiling water and cook until fork tender about 12 minutes
Drain and let cool
3. In a serving dish, layer the carrots alternating with pepper and... - 43.2911
1. Thinly slice the onions and plunge them into a bowl of ice chilled water. Let onions soak for 1 hour
2. Thinly slice the cucumber without peeling.
3. Peel tomatoes with a paring knife then slice crosswise.
4. Halve the pepper, remove seeds... - 46.7449
Provencale Beef Stew
Mix together the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the beef cubes and baste them thoroughly.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours, basting occasionally.
Blanch the bacon strips in boiling water for 10 minutes.
Drain well and... - 42.6839
Home Style Jamaican Chicken
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) In a large bowl, arrange the chicken and mix it well with all the ingredients except the chives.
4) Keep it marinated at room... - 46.6696
Braised Short Ribs
Chef Patrick Feury from Nectar in Berwyn PA, makes braised short ribs with a pickled beet salad. Tony Rastelli talks about the importance of quality ingredients in home cooking. Sommelier Eugene Engel pairs a wine to go with the dish. - 133.573
Barbecued Tofu Strips
Cut pressed tofu into 1/4-inch slices. Place in a single layer in a small pan and pour tamari or soy sauce over strips. Marinate in tamari for 15 to 60 minutes, turning occasionally to coat evenly. The longer the marination time, the stronger the flavor.... - 23.6066
Baked Fresh Sardines
Pat fish dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grease large casserole with oil.
Arrange onions in layers on bottom of casserole.
Layer fish over onions.
Cover fish with tomato slices and pepper rings.
Sprinkle with chives.
Pour wine over fish and... - 38.6639
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Advance preparation: Layer tomatoes, cucumber, and onion in shallow glass dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, basil, tarragon, and pepper; beat well with rotary or electric beater.
Pour mixture over vegetables.
Cover; refrigerate for 5 to 24 hours.
Before... - 36.6814
1. Cut the fish and pepper into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes.
2. Mix together the onion, olive oil, lemon juice, herbs and seasoning in a large ovenproof glass bowl. Add the fish, pepper, mushrooms and bay leaves and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3. Remove the fish... - 35.8442
Pat fish dry with paper towel.
Combine salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Sprinkle mixture over fish.
Grease large baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
Arrange onions in layers on bottom of dish.
Layer fish over onions.
Cover fish with tomato slices, pimiento, and... - 39.7295
Thai Tomato And Cucumber Salad
Core and cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
With fork tines, score cucumber lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine parsley, mint, coriander and green onions.
In large glass bowl, layer half each of the Spanish onion, cucumber and tomatoes, sprinkling... - 37.7773
Fresh Sardine Snacks
Whisk the lemon juice, mustard, and tarragon together.
Lay the sardines in one layer in a nonmetal dish and pour over the lemon juice mixture.
Leave the sardines to marinate for 1-2 hours, turning them in the marinade occasionally.
Heat oil to a depth of... - 32.224
Troyes Chitterling Sausages
Season the chitterlings with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
If they are to be marinated, mix the marinade vegetables and crumble the thyme and bay leaf into them.
In a bowl, arrange a layer of vegetables, then a layer of chitterlings, then a layer of... - 45.745
1. In a small, shallow dish, combine sherry, soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, and molasses. Trim chicken livers and cut in half. Place in marinade, stirring to coat all over. Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 3 hours in refrigerator. Add water... - 30.1757
Oven Fried Fish Fillets In Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Place the fish fillets in the salad dressing to marinate for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3) In a nonstick cookie sheet or shallow baking pan, spray the vegetable coating for fat-free frying.
4) In... - 33.9864
Grilled Rabbit In Juniper Berry Marinade
1. In a shallow glass or large stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by blending together gin, oil, lemon juice, shallot, juniper berries, lemon zest, and pepper.
2. Add the rabbit parts and coat well in the marinade.
3. Keep the meat in... - 43.9898
Salmon Cooked In Thai Curry Sauce
Do you love Thai preparations and are you a fond of salmon, too? Here is a very simple and easy way of cooking salmon with Thai curry sauce. The method of cooking is steaming. In the video the chef shows us how to steam the salmon in a very simple way. This... - 126.92
Beef Tenderloin With Celery
Peel and thinly slice one of the onions.
Separate the leaves from the celery sticks.
Put half of the onion slices, celery leaves, carrot slices, thyme, bay leaf and peppercorns into a dish just large enough to hold the meat.
Put the meat on the bed of... - 44.0003
Teriyaki Salmon Fillets With Chinese Noodles
1. Wipe off any fish scales from the salmon skin. Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side up, in a dish just large enough to fit them in a single layer. Mix the teriyaki marinade with the shallot and ginger in a small bowl and pour over the salmon. Cover and... - 33.1323
Teriyaki Cod Fillets
In shallow microwave-safe or conventional dish, combine sherry, water, soy sauce, oil, gingerroot, sugar and garlic; stir to mix.
Add fish fillets and arrange in single layer; marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes or refrigerate for up to 4 hours,... - 31.2759