- » Marinated Jicama
Marinated Jicama Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated jicama recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated jicama recipes.
Marinated Jicama Salad
1. Pare jicama; cut lengthwise into 8 wedges; cut wedges crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices.
2. Cut cucumber lengthwise in half; scoop out and discard seeds. Cut halves crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. ,
3. Combine jicama, cucumber and... - 36.6521
Citrus Marinated Grilled Shrimp With Jicama Leek Salad
Combine first 6 salad ingredients; set aside.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate shrimp for 2 minutes.
Grill shrimp on hot grill until done.
Baste with marinade so marinade caramelizes on shrimp.
Place salad in center of dinner plate; arrange 3 shrimp per... - 34.1163
Marinated Jicama is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 28.4917
You May Also Like!
Marinated Tuna With Sesame
A quickie appetizer you can serve your guests if you have tuna at home. The green scallions and garlic used in the recipe adds flavour to the tuna. This recipe is a good balance of sweet and salty. Serve the tuna on a plate of lettuce and you're ready to eat. - 129.65
Grilled Swordfish Tacos With Citrus Salsa And Jicama Slaw
1)Combine together grated orange zest, grated lime zest and orange juice.
2)Coat fish with marinade and let marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
3)Toss red grapefruits, orange, limes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and olive oil, salt and... - 46.6903
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
Marinated Vegetable Medley
If you are looking for a marinated vegetable recipe, this Indian Rock's Tasty Marinated Fiddle Heads might be exactly the one you are looking for. You will be for sure using this Indian Rock's Tasty Marinated Fiddle Heads recipe again. Make it! - 38.2632
Raw Vegan Burger With French Fries
Wondering how can you have a raw vegan burger without meat or bread, etc? Just get raw-creative! All super ultra fresh, healthy, vegan, raw food goodness. This recipe revolutionizes raw food diets! A Portobello mushroom burger bun is stuffed with slices of... - 120.38
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and toss.
2. In a small bowl make dressing by combining the ingredients for it.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well using two large salad... - 49.9144
Italian Chicken Kabobs
In large bowl, combine Italian dressing with basil.
Cut vegetables into chunks; place in dressing.
Cover and marinate 1 to 2 hours.
Prepare grill for cooking.
Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
On metal skewers, thread chicken chunks, alternating with... - 34.3122
Oriental Pork Salad
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2-inch strips, and place in a shallow dish.
Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons lemon juice mixture over pork.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Set remaining lemon... - 44.12
Stir Fried Chicken Salad
Stir Fried Chicken Salad has a very nice taste. The Stir Fried Chicken Salad is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers must try Stir Fried Chicken Salad. - 45.2934