- » Marinated Japanese Eggplant
Marinated Japanese Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated japanese eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated japanese eggplant recipes.
Let stand an hour or more, turning once or twice.
Grill slices about 7 to 10 minutes on each side until lightly browned, basting with the sauce when turning. - 25.9427
Marinated Vegetable Medley
If you are looking for a marinated vegetable recipe, this Indian Rock's Tasty Marinated Fiddle Heads might be exactly the one you are looking for. You will be for sure using this Indian Rock's Tasty Marinated Fiddle Heads recipe again. Make it! - 38.2632
The Cluck Cluck Eggplant Sandwich
The best dishes are those made out of instinct, experience and off course, tons of love! Aeri’s sister-in-law shares a recipe which she made up instinctively with the ingredients on hand to produce a really unique but delicious sandwich with chicken,... - 98.5145
Tuna And Eggplant Kabobs
1. In a glass or ceramic bowl, combine the marinade ingredients and stir well.
2. Add tuna cubes to the marinade and mix well to coat
3. Let marinate for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally to keep the fish coated with the marinade.
4. Soak... - 44.0152
Teriyaki Grilled Steak With Asian Vegetables
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the beef steaks.
2. In a large dish combine 3 tablespoons of the oil with the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper and stir to blend.
3. To this... - 45.2642
Fire Roasted Vegetables
To prepare the marinade for the vegetables, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Place all the vegetables in a shallow non-reactive bowl and pour the marinade over the top, coating each piece well.
Marinate at room temperature... - 38.7585
Pasta With Grilled Baby Vegetables
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick coating.
Set it aside while you preheat the broiler.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs.
Add the vegetables and toss thoroughly to coat them.
Leave the... - 45.7162