Marinated Chicken Breast
- » Marinated Healthy Chicken Breast
Marinated Healthy Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated healthy chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated healthy chicken breast recipes.
How To Make Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken
Are you in search of a chicken dish that is lighter than its regular variants? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef share his secret recipe of preparing this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bake, you too can prepare it with ease. - 121.814
Herb Marinated Chicken Breasts
Stir together dressing, wine, garlic, onion and seasonings.
Pour dressing mixture over chicken.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Drain, reserving dressing mixture.
Place chicken on greased rack of broiler pan.
Broil 4 to 6 minutes... - 31.3962
Herb Marinated Chicken Breasts
1. Stir together dressing, wine, garlic, onion and seasonings.
2. Over the chicken pour the dressing mixture.
3. Covering it let it marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
4. Reserve the dressing mixture after draining it.
5.... - 36.7866
Chicken Breasts Marinated In Aromatic Herbs
1) Use a shallow glass baking dish, to place the chicken breasts in a single layer.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the cilantro, parsley, garlic, paprika, cumin, cayenne, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.... - 45.6183
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts With Coriander
1. In a shallow glass or china baking dish mix the yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, and garlic to create the marinade.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breasts.
3. Place the chicken them in the marinade, and turn to coat them all... - 44.9394
Sherry Marinated Chicken Breasts
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, arrange the chicken breasts.
2) In a large bowl, combine the sherry, lemon juice, bay leaf, garlic, and onion.
3) Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts and coat well. Cover with a plastic wrap and place... - 44.7843
Mediterranean Chicken Made Healthy
This chicken is a classic Mediterranean dish that is full of flavor and aroma. Chicken breast are succulent and juicy, thanks to marination. - 0
Greek-style Healthy Chicken Salad
This salad will help you reduce body fat! Slices of cooked chicken breast, onions, olives, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta cheese over a bed of crisp lettuce dressed with an Dijon lemon vinaigrette. You won’t believe that this dish is a good thing to... - 128.495
Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make Baked Buffalo Chicken, a lighter take on the classic fried and glazed chicken wing version. These taste like chicken wings but are super healthy. This is one of the tastiest healthy chicken wing recipes... - 121.607
Healthy Chicken Adobo
Are you a chicken adobo lover and have deprived yourself of this classic favorite for its added calories? Amy comes as a savior with her low carb, low cal and low fat version of traditional Filipino chicken adobo. I suggest you stop waiting and watch the... - 90.7226
Marinated Chicken With Green Onions
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
Place the chicken in the marinade.
Mix well, cover and set aside in the refrigerator, preferably overnight.
Heat the oil in a wok or in a fryer.
Drain the chicken and fry until the pieces are tender... - 39.2415
Trim excess fat from chicken, place chicken in a single layer in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 7 ingredients; pour over chicken, Turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from... - 41.4587
Stuffed Chicken Breasts A Lail
1) Deskin the chicken breasts and set them aside. Bone the breasts next and use three chicken breasts for this recipe.
2) Place a heavy plastic wrap on the chicken breasts and pound to tenderize them into a thin layer.
3) Prepare the hot coals... - 46.0919
Greek Style Herbed Chicken Breast With Yogurt Sauce
As the name suggests a simple and quick Greek style meal! Loaded with herbs, this chicken is topped with a delicious yogurt based sauce, that is served chilled over the chicken! A unique recipe that is quick to prepare, and is great for a change at the table. - 118.663
Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast Fillets
In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place in a shallow glass dish.
Add lime juice mixture and stir to coat chicken pieces thoroughly.
Cover dish and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Stir several times... - 41.4587
Sweet Gingered Chicken And Green Bean Stir Fry
Tender strips of chicken are stir fried with crisp green beans and bathed in a velvety ginger sauce. Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to put together her easy original recipe - perfect for weeknight dining, or any other day of the week! - 0
Labor Day Spicy Bbq Chicken
Ah, labor day. Yes, last chance to play before it's back to work/school/weather change/ and I think that calls for a killer barbeque recipe for your last chance summer cookout. Of course since I have this recipe on my channel it will be healthy but I promise... - 0
Gluten Free Chicken And Broccoli With Avoir Chaud
1. In a large bowl add in the chicken breast, soy sauce, sherry and corn starch. Mix well and let chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl mix together corn starch and water, to make slurry.
3. In a large bowl pour in the low... - 0
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 46.1888
Orange Ginger Chicken Breasts
1 In a shallow baking dish, combine the orange juice, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, ginger, mustard, orange rind, and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken, turning to coat, cover with plastic food wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours... - 33.337
Greek Style Chicken With Tzatziki Sauce
Enjoy this easy and tasty recipe! This Greek Style Chicken has a citrus and earthy flavor that is complimented with the cool and refreshing taste of the tzatziki sauce. - 40.3849
Lemon And Cilantro Chicken Breasts
The sunny flavors of fresh lemon, cilantro and garlic permeate these easy pan-roasted chicken breasts. An easy olive oil marinated chicken breast recipe. Simple flavors add zip to this simple, healthy chicken main dish. This recipe is a summer favorite. - 135.693
Herb Marinated Chicken Kabobs
Lightly flatten chicken breasts; cut each breast lengthwise into 3 strips.
Place chicken in bowl with zucchini and bell pepper.
For marinade: Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in jar.
Cover; shake vigorously.
Pour marinade over chicken and... - 42.0764
Chicken Breasts With Lime
In a large bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken breasts.
Add the green onion and let marinate for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Grill on the barbecue for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the breasts.
Baste with the marinade... - 29.4807
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, lemon juice, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, and oil.
Place the chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of the ketchup mixture and the garlic.
Turn the chicken to evenly coat with the sauce.
Cover and marinate in... - 40.8558
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 42.7255
Grilled Chicken Breast With Mushroom Sauté
Hearty, healthy, flavorful, and bursting with nutrition, this grilled chicken delicacy is a must try. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make a grilled chicken delicacy with sautéed mushroom and herbs that is truly sumptuous. If you love your poultry, then this is... - 107.569
Chicken Breasts A La Citron
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the sauterne, sprinkle the orange cartwheels and leave aside to marinate at room temperature.
3) With curry powder, rub the chicken on all sides and arrange it in an 8 or 9-inch... - 44.3408
Grilled Lemon Thyme Chicken Breasts
1. In a glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts in one layer.
2. In a small bowl, add the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, salt and black pepper.
3. With the fork, beat the mixture together.
4. Pour it over the chicken in the... - 40.3518
Chicken Breasts With Harvest Vegetables
1. In a large pan, place the stock, vinegar, mustard, and garlic and whisk well till it is a completely incorporated mix.
2. Add the chicken to the pan and turn it well to ensure that the chicken is well coated.
3. Marinate the chicken for at... - 44.951
La Weight Loss- Grilled Chicken Breasts
The LA weight loss – grilled chicken breasts is just what you need during your diet. A delicious comfort food that would get you to relax and enjoy your meal. A healthy meal the grilled chicken combines the flavors of a variety of ingredients and is... - 31.7522
Grilled Rosemary Lemon Chicken Breasts
1. In a large glass baking dish, mix the rosemary, black pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil.
2. Put the breasts in it and toss to coat them with the liquid.
3. Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours refrigerated,... - 39.9674
Curried Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of waxed paper or a plastic wrap sheet.
3. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet till they become about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in... - 44.4787
Marinated Chicken With Rosemary
1. Skin, bone and dice the chicken breasts as soon as they cool down
2. In a bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper and toss the chicken in it; chill it
3. Toss with tomatoes and scallion and serve - 35.5296
1. In a bowl put the chicken and squeeze the lime juice over it.
2. Sprinkle the herb, mix and leave it to marinate until ready to cook.
3. In a skillet heat oil, drain the chicken and cook over high heat until it becomes golden on all sides and cooked... - 32.029
Skewered Marinated Chicken
Combine first 6 ingredients in bowl; add water and stir to combine.
Add the chicken, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
Remove chicken and discard marinade.
Thread each of two 12-inch skewers with 6 ounces chicken pieces, 2 onion wedges, 2 green pepper pieces,... - 35.0469
Lemon Marinated Chicken
1) Take a shallow dish and combine together all marinade ingredients. Mix well.
2) Add chicken and toss to coat nicely.
3) Cover and marinade. Refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes.
4) Oil the broiler pan and place chicken on it. Broil 4-6 inches away... - 44.5332
Marinated Broiled Chicken
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Pull off and discard the skin from chicken pieces.
Prick chicken all over with a fork and place in a bowl.
Pour marinade... - 43.3252
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 48.1428
Chicken Breasts Gruyere
1)Marinate chicken in a generous amount of garlic, pepper and salt.
2)In a large skillet, melt butter and saute chicken until golden brown in color.
3)Take a broiler proof serving dish and transfer chicken into this.
4)In the skillet, now add onions,... - 45.9626
Tropical Chicken Breasts
In a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the pineapple, coconut milk, ginger, salt and pepper and process until smooth.
Arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
Pour the pineapple mixture over... - 37.3434
Chicken Breasts With Radishes
1. Season chicken with salt
2. On a meat board, place the chicken breast and use a sharp knife to make 4, 1/2 inch deep cuts in the breast, along the grain. Do the same for all the chicken breasts.
3. To prepare the marinade,
4. Combine all... - 40.4626
Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Breasts
In a 9-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together soy, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning chicken over after 30 minutes.
Drain marinade from chicken and... - 37.8174
Ginger And Lime Chicken Breasts With Mango Salsa
1. Mix limejuice, ginger, garlic, and pepper flakes in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken strips and toss to coat well.
3. Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
4. Combine in a mixing bowl mango, onion, cilantro, limejuice, mint, oil, Chile pepper, and black... - 45.1144
Herb Marinated Chicken Kabobs
1. Flattening the chicken breasts lightly cut each breast lengthwise into 3 strips.
2. In a bowl place chicken with zucchini and bell pepper.
3. For marinade mix vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar.
4. Cover and shake... - 44.2466
Nepali Grilled Chicken
1. Soak 8-10 wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, take chicken and marinate it with lemon juice and salt. Mix well and set it aside for 10 minutes.
3. In blender, drop chopped onion, garlic, 2 green chilies, and ginger.... - 0
Chicken & Sautéed Onions
More whackiness in the Eco Rico kitchen as Giselle, her Mom and daughter cook a country Puerto Rican dish - pollo encebollao (chicken smothered in onions) seasoned with homemade adobo. Some organic vino keeps the women loose... - 108.772
Chicken And Vegetable Fried Rice (닭 야채 볶음밥)
1. On a chopping board, slice the chicken into quarter inch cubes. Transfer the pieces into a bowl and add the cooking wine, salt and pepper powder. Mix well and set aside to marinate until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. In a... - 0
Duck Breast Salad
1. Remove the skin and fat from the duck breasts and season with salt and pepper. Rub with coriander seeds. Preheat the grill, then grill the duck for 10 minutes on each side. Wrap in foil and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling,... - 42.419
Healthy Low Carb Chicken Curry
Looking for a healthy chicken curry recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Curries do not always have to be fat and carb laden! Watch the video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a low carb, healthy chicken curry that everyone will love! - 118.111
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Kalbi Chicken With Mango Sauce
Here's Jon Ham and Kirk Leins making a healthy grilled chicken with Tamari Sauce, Chopped Fresh Garlic, and Mirin (Japanese cooking wine). In this video, Chef Kirk explains how to pound chicken out to make it thinner. - 105.444
Stir Fried Chicken With Snow Peas And Baby Corn
1 In a medium-size bowl, mix 2 teaspoons each of the soy sauce and sesame oil with the wine. Add the chicken and let marinate for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the stock-cornstarch mixture with the remaining 2 teaspoons each of soy sauce and sesame... - 31.9049
Turkey Breasts With Fine Herbs
Marinate the turkey breasts in the fine herb marinade for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Cook the breasts on a grill over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Baste with chicken stock while cooking. - 25.5599
Lime Marinated Turkey With Fettuccine
1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey, reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the skillet from the heat and let the turkey cool in the cooking liquid.
2.... - 32.9036
Cuban Rice And Chicken
This traditional West-African dish is a breeze to make and tastes oh-so-good. Juan Montalvo shows you how to whip up this African one-skillet favorite at home with a few simple ingredients. Besides, this dish is a great option for busy weeknights when you... - 99.6513
Roasted Chicken With Seasonal Vegetables
This savory dish is something that my father has made many times before and he has now handed the reigns to me. It might not be as good as his but I add a little something extra to the pot so to speak that makes it stand on its own. - 32.5721
Fried Garlic Chicken
1) Make thin slices of the chicken breast.
2) In a large bowl, add in 1 tablespoon plum sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch, pickled garlic vinegar and the chicken slices. Mix well and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
3) Alongside, soak the dried... - 47.4634
Orange-glazed Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture thickens.
Set aside to cool.
Trim excess for from chicken, cut chicken inch 1-inch pieces, and place... - 44.274
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Combine soy sauce, sherry, water, garlic, and gingerroot or ginger.
Boil 1 minute; cool, Marinate chicken and green onion in soy mixture 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring once to coat all pieces.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Alternate chicken and onion... - 33.3328
Lemon Thyme Chicken
In wide shallow bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, shallot and seasonings.
Add chicken and turn to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Drain marinade into small... - 28.0764
Chicken Tostadas is the favorite for the kids at home and they insist that I prepare this whenever there is a special occasion. These Chicken Tostadas are pretty easy to prepare too. Try adding these juicy Chicken Tostadas to your party menu next time. - 44.8427
Oriental Chicken Rolls
1. A day before serving, cut the flat breast from the bone, save remaining meat and bones for soup; halve the breasts and slice each half into two across
2. Cut the scallion tops; on the day of serving, preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In... - 41.8306
Grilled Chicken Salad
1. Place coriander, chilli, soy sauce and lime juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Arrange rocket or watercress, tomatoes, feta cheese and olives... - 39.2571
In this recipe I marinated the chicken in a citrus marinade for 24 hours. The marinade keeps the chicken breast extremely moist and tasty. This is a very low fat meal as I use chicken breast and a very little amount if oil to saute the vegetables. - 134.157
Chicken Hariyali literally means Green Chicken. This dish has got its obvious name since it is cooked in green herbs gravy. The cilantro and mint paste give 'Chicken Hariyali' a healthy twist. Easy to cook and tasty to eat, it surely is a way to get some... - 47.8015
This is a great entertainment dish to impress friends w/ such a easy receipe and taste like a $20.00 dish. - 36.5385
Chicken Tikka Masala
This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala - Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. - 44.4162
French Garlic Chicken A La Ingram
1) In a small bowl, mix 4 finely minced garlic cloves with lemon juice. Mix well and rub over the chicken breasts. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2) In a large saucepan, melt butter and oil, add marinated chicken and saute for 15 minutes on... - 48.6474
Grilled Lemon Sage Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place pieces between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to 1/8 inch thickness with a mallet.
Arrange chicken in a glass or enamel baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon... - 42.0977
Baked Chicken Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place marinade in a small... - 43.5175
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches With Charmoula
These grilled chicken sandwiches are perfect as a carry meal to work or as a light lunch when at home. Cooked with chicken breasts, marinated and grilled along with red peppers, eggplant and onions, the chicken sandwiches are served along with charmoula made... - 47.1968
Thai Peanut Chicken
Keen on trying chicken in Asian style, then this Thai style gourmet dish is just right for you. Watch Stacey as she cooks chicken with peanuts and other Thai flavors in easy steps. Flavorful, savory and spicy, right for a family meal or over a party with dear... - 115.45
Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
Wash green beans; trim... - 42.1543
Grilled Chicken And Vegetables
Place potato in a medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Slice each eggplant in half lengthwise; slice halves lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
Combine broth and... - 45.2745
A spicy Thai noodle dish with chicken and vegetables. It's Great for Birthday Party & Fun Time. - 41.2033
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
Barbecued Chicken Steaks
These barbecued chicken steaks are made with chicken breasts with a spicy barbecue mix. Cooked with the flavors of ketchup, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and mustard with chili as marinade, the barbecued chicken recipe is perfect for parties. - 30.1987
Fricassee De Pollo
What better way to add a new spin to the poultry with this classic chicken stew. A healthy, hearty, low-fat chicken delight loaded with goodness of veggies and herbs, this one-pot meal is all you need to fill your tummy on hungry evenings. Just follow the... - 86.1311
Thai Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add chicken; seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate chicken in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place... - 44.9374
Herbed Chinese Chicken Salad
The chinese chicken salad is an americanised salad prepared with cooked chicken and fresh vegetables. Flavored with parsley, the chinese chicken salad is dressed with peanut butter, soy sauce and honey along with chili paste for a bit of a kick. - 44.8513
Greek Style Chicken & Potato Salad
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, bring 8 cups (1.9 liters) water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork (about 25 minutes). Drain potatoes and let stand... - 30.4018
Low Carb Shake And Bake Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Marinate chicken breasts with poultry seasoning and olive oil. Keep the marinated chicken in freezer for 30 minutes.
3. In a ziplock bag add pork rind, parmesan cheese, paprika, celery salt, onion powder,... - 97.4363
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019
Sophie Michell Cooks Chicken Tikka Masala With Tefal Actifry
Chicken Tikka Masala is an Anglo-Indian invention and is one of the U.K’s favourite dishes. We all know that ordering takeaway food can be very bad for your waistline and pocket, so with this recipe you can really have a authentic, quick version at home,... - 44.2708
Fried Chicken With Nori
Bone chicken breast, remove skin and slice breast into three or four strips.
Cut those strips into 1 1/2" pieces and marinate.
Let stand 20 - 30 minutes.
Cut nori into thirds and then into 1/2" pieces.
Roll marinated chicken pieces in cornstarch and bind each... - 36.0198