- » Marinated Ham
Marinated Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated ham recipes.
Marinated Ham And Tortellini Salad
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the tortellini and rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the lemon juice, orange juice, salad oil,... - 45.4765
Marinated Baked Ham
Place first 3 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove ham from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place ham, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan lined with heavy-duty... - 39.1491
Marinated Scallops With Cured Ham And Oranges
Cut the scallops into quarters.
Mix the orange rind and juice, olive oil, vinegar, herbs and some pepper in a shallow dish.
Add the scallops, toss and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each slice of ham into six strips.
Wrap one around each scallop... - 35.6108
Marinated Ham With Sauce Veronise
Combine brown sugar with honey, mustard, and pat over top of ham.
With metal skewer or long-tined fork, poke ham in several places.
Pour wine over ham.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, turning ham over several times to marinate.
Roast... - 31.4802
Marinated Baked Ham
Combine all ingredients except ham, mix well.
Pour over ham slice, cover and chill 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain ham, reserving marinade.
Place ham in a shallow baking pan, bake, uncovered, at 325Â° for 35 to 40 minutes, basting every... - 28.8621
Steamed Marinated Scallops And Ham
1. Cut each scallop in half. Add sherry and let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain, discarding marinade. Arrange scallop sections on a heatproof dish.
2. Mince onion and ginger root and sprinkle over scallops. Then season with salt. Shred ham and... - 25.6496
Frittata With Marinated Artichokes And Ham
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water until well blended.
2. In a 9-inch frying pan with a heatproof handle, heat olive oil over medium heat. Pour eggs into pan. Cook, shaking pan and stirring at same time with a... - 24.2175