- » Marinated Halibut
Marinated Halibut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated halibut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated halibut recipes.
Grilled Lemon Herb Halibut And Creamy Citrus Rice
1. Preheat grill to medium high or 350 degree.
2. For grilled fish, in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish fillets in bag. Seal, and turn to coat well.... - 98.8586
Baked Marinated Halibut
Arrange the halibut steaks in a dish in one layer.
Mix together the oil, lemon juice, Meaux mustard and salt and pepper to taste and pour over the fish.
Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Drain the fish steaks and arrange in a... - 41.4084
Orange Marinated Halibut
Place the halibut in a single layer in a baking dish.
In a small bowl, stir together the orange peel, orange juice, lime or lemon juice, salad dressing and mustard.
Pour over the halibut.
Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and marinate in the... - 36.4985
You May Also Like!
Marinated Fried Halibut
Marinate halibut in beer for at least 30 minutes.
Beat egg with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon water in shal- low bowl.
Dip in egg mixture; roll in crumbs.
Spread on waxed paper; place in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
Arrange halibut in... - 35.786
Marinated Halibut Steaks
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except halibut.
Microwave at High for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring after half the time.
Add halibut steaks, turning to coat with marin - 36.0077
California Style Marinated Halibut
1. In large glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning halibut steaks occasionally.
2. About 30 minutes before serving, preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Place steaks on rack in broiling pan,... - 27.8827
Sprinkle halibut with salt and paprika.
Place halibut in shallow pan or bowl.
Sprinkle with onion and lemon juice.
Cover; let stand 1 hour (turning after 1/2 hour).
Drain and reserve liquid.
Broil on ungreased broiler pan 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes on... - 33.6183
Tangy Mango Salsa Over Halibut
Oh how I love this recipe! Mango Salsa Over Halibut is that tangy, meaty and juicy dish that you will crave for second servings. To top this amazing flavor, the halibut cooks in no time. Enjoy this delicious dish and smack those fingers. - 106.014
Fish Steak Brazilian
The Fish Steak Brazilian is one of the best halibut dishes that I've ever tasted! There's something novel of the coffee gravy of the Fish Steak Brazilian! Just try out and let me know how you like it! Feel free to come up with suggestions! - 39.014
Lemon Baked Halibut
1. In a small bowl, using a spoon, mix the salsa ingredients to blend everything. Refrigerate, covered, until used.
2. In another bowl, mix lemon juice with oil, cilantro, pepper, and zest and refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours for the marinade... - 45.2324
Sesame Halibut With Soy
Relish halibut uniquely marinated in soy and coated with sesame to create a delicious spark to your culinary skills. Aptly seasoned and grilled to perfection, Chef Keith Snow makes this exotic fish dish with ease. Combine it with Snow Pea Carrot and ginger... - 109.402
Flake halibut in large pieces.
Marinate in French dressing and chill.
Mix the fish, cucumber, salt, pepper, and onion with sour cream. - 31.5703
Grilled Halibut Steaks With Barbecue Sauce
1)In a refrigerator dish, line the halibut steaks.
2)In a bowl, mix salad oil with lemon, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour the marinade over the halibut.
3)Cover the dish and leave the halibut steaks inside the refrigerator to marinate for 4... - 37.0992