- » Marinated Fresh Fruit Bowl
Marinated Fresh Fruit Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated fresh fruit bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated fresh fruit bowl recipes.
Mandy's Marinated Fruit Bowl
In small bowl combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine fruit.
Pour dressing over fruit and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Before serving, garnish with mint leaves if desired. - 32.6084
You May Also Like!
Fresh Fruit Marinated In Wine
1) In a large bowl, combine together the cut=up fruit and pour in the wine. Toss well till the fruit s thoroughly moistened with the wine.
2) Place the bowl in the refrigerator and marinate for 1 to 4 hours.
3) Taste a piece each of the tart and the... - 30.0735
Fruited Wine Bowl
This Fruited Wine Bowl is excellent to serve for cocktail parties. A great mix of variety of fruits in dry white wine, this Fruited Wine Bowl is definitely worth your try! - 32.1826
Lemon Lime Marinated Fruit
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Combine honey and remaining ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk; pour over fruit.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally. - 28.9282
In a shallow mixing bowl, combine the blueberries, orange rind, Triple Sec, and sugar.
Toss to coat the berries.
Cover loosely and refrigerate for an hour or more. - 29.0216
Fresh Fruit Punch
1) Add the fruits into a large bowl.
2) Add in the sugar and rum into the bowl, over the fruits.
3) Store the cocktail in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
4) Into a punch bowl, add in a lot of ice.
5) Add in the marinated fruits into the... - 40.6449
Fresh Fruit Compote
In a saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour into a large glass bowl.
Add wine, creme de menthe, orange juice, and lemon juice; blend well.
Stir in fruits.
Place in... - 41.5759
Fresh Fruit In Brandy Snaps
1. To prepare the fruit, in a large basin, sprinkle fruit with lime juice, sugar and liqueur.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and chill in the refrigerator until required.
3. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature about 350 degree F
4.... - 46.5031
Grilled Beef With Fresh Fruit Relish
1. Use a sharp meat knife or a kitchen scissors to trim all fat from the pork chops.
2. Use a steak hammer or a rolling pin to lightly pound and flatten the steaks, keeping them between two sheets of wax paper.
3. Rub salt and pepper on both... - 40.8503
Oranges Marinated With Grand Marnier
1. With a sharp knife, cut the skin off along with the white pith.
2. Over a bowl to catch the juices, carefully cut the oranges between the membranes separating each segment, right to the core.
3. Drop the orange slices in the bowl as you work.... - 43.9704
Marinated Poached Peaches
1. In a large saucepan or kettle, arrange the peaches
2. Add enough water to cover them and add allspice and cinnamon to the pan.
3. Place pan over a high heat and bring water to a boil
4. Blanch peaches for 2 minutes.
5. Use a slotted spoon to... - 39.6282