- » Marinated Fajita
Marinated Fajita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated fajita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated fajita recipes.
Grilled Herb Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim all visible fat from the skirt steaks and cut them against the grain into 6-inch-long pieces.
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, jalapefio, garlic, pepper, cilantro, cumin, oregano, and salt.
In a 1 -gallon freezer bag, layer the steak pieces with... - 44.3182
Orange Marinated Chicken Fajitas
To make the orange marinade, combine the oranges, onion, chipotles, garlic, cilantro, herbs and salt in a food processor.
Pulse until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and the result is a rather coarse puree.
Place the chicken breasts in a plastic... - 44.227
Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together chili sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, and... - 44.2211
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 110.206
Jalapeno Chicken Fajitas
In medium bowl, combine lime juice, water and garlic; add chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade; grill or broil as desired.
Place 2 Lite-linehalves on each tortilla.
Slice chicken diagonally into thin strips; place on... - 30.5944
Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Place the chicken in a large sealable plastic bag.
Pour the marinade over the chicken as directed on the label.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 10 hours.
Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade.
Grill over hot coals for... - 31.3791
Pomegranate Beef Fajitas
A wonderful combination of exotic fruit and beef straight from RC's Briskethouses Kitchen - 43.654
To prepare brushing sauce, combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Simmer 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch strips.
Place chicken strips in a shallow glass dish.
Brush chicken liberally with... - 43.0368
Chicken Fajita Wraps
Combine chicken, lime juice and 2 cloves garlic in medium bowl; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken mixture;... - 44.4324
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine oil, lime juice, vinegar, the 1/4 cup onion, garlic, sugar, oregano, salt, pepper, and cumin.
Pour over chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 4... - 42.503
Award Winning Beef Fajitas
Four hours prior to cooking, squeeze fresh lime juice on both sides of meat and sprinkle lightly with teriyaki sauce.
Let stand 2-2 1/2 hours.
Drain excess liquid and sprinkle garlic salt and fajita seasoning over meat.
Using a small brush, dab olive oil all... - 36.5317
Make the marinade: In a large bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the lime juice, the cumin, and the oil.
Add the steak to the marinade, turning it to coat it well, and let it marinate, covered and chilled, for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Grill the st - 26.2082
Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice and ginger in a jar; shake to mix well and dissolve sugar.
Let marinade stand in sealed jar overnight.
Pour marinade over beef and let marinate 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator in... - 36.1617
Grilled Flank Steak And Vegetable Fajitas
If you want to add some authentic Mexican touch to your meal, you can go with these flank steak fajitas. They are extremely delicious and nutritious as well, serving all types of useful nutrients. Watch the video carefully, so that you don't miss a single... - 131.458
From Mexico come fajitas burritos filled with lime-marinated steak and grilled onions.
Trim and discard any fat from steak.
Place in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix lime juice, oil, tequila, garlic, cumin, oregano, and pepper; pour over... - 39.0596
Tex-mex Steak Fajitas
Treat your family as well as your taste buds to a dish it will love. Betty's Tex-Mex favorite, the sizzling hot steak fajitas is a treat for the senses. Fire up your taste buds with this meaty fajitas and enjoy appétit! - 98.3994
Chicken Fajitas made in The Bag Holder with chili powder, lime, seasoning salt, onions and peppers. We will be serving Spanish rice made easy and both meals can be frozen for a make ahead meal. Visit us on www,thebagholder.net to get yours today and take the... - 90.5086
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Grilled Beef Steak And Chicken Fajita
If you are planning out a backyard barbecue party, then this video is just perfect for you. Watch this video that presents an outstanding fajita recipe that would be super hit with all your friends. Grilled vegetables, steak and chicken makes the fajitas a... - 121.485
Sizzling Summer Chicken Fajitas
1. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, chili powder, cumin and cilantro in a zippered plastic bag. Add chicken breasts and shake gently to coat with the mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high.
3. Grill g - 30.3357
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine brand, oil, bouillon and garlic; add turkey.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove turkey from marinade; reserve marinade.
Grill or broil as desired, 6 inches from heat, 10... - 29.1316
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine brand, oil, garlic and bouillon; add meat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade.
Slice meat diagonally into thin... - 27.1567
In a shallow dish place chicken.
In a small bowl combine Sherry, olive oil, peppers, chili powder, cumin and garlic; mix well.
Pour over chicken.
Marinate at room temperature for 2 hours or in refrigerator overnight, stirring occasionally.
Preheat... - 40.1973
Love Potion #9 And Steak Fajitas
This is a fantastic recipe to make on any occasion. Love potion #9 is a versatile drink, which can be used for making various dishes and desserts. Just check this recipe. - 98.286
Pork And Chicken Fajitas
Pork And Chicken Fajitas is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare pork and chicken recipe, Pork And Chicken Fajitas is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.6583
1) Combine together the dressing and the green chilies.
2) Over the flank steak, pour the mixture.
3) In a covered container, marinate teh steak for a minimum of 6 hours in the fridge, turning occasionally.
4) Remove the steak from the... - 39.076
In large shallow dish or plastic bag, combine ReaLemon® brand, oil, bouillon and garlic; add steak.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
Remove steak from marinade; heat marinade thoroughly.
Grill or broil steak 8 to 10 minutes on each side... - 29.8323
Sesame Pork Fajitas
Trim fat from pork, and cut pork into thin strips.
Combine pork and next 5 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well to coat.
Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
Heat moo shu shells according to package directions.
Coat a... - 35.9279
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 42.9229
1) Marinating the inside steak increases tenderness.
2) Pound the beef slices to 1/4-inch thickness for tenderizing.
3) In a shallow bowl, place the lime or lemon juice and garlic.
4) Press each beef slice into the mixture and let sit... - 42.4094
Lemony Chicken Fajitas
To make marinade, combine garlic, oil, lemon or lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper in a bowl.
Cut chicken lengthwise into thin 3/8-inch strips.
Add to marinade, toss to coat evenly and let chicken marinate in refrigerator 10 to 20... - 45.5871
You don't have to be an adventurous eater or Mexican food connoisseur to enjoy chicken fajitas. These Mexican-style wraps are quite a cinch to make and good to eat, which is what makes them so much loved by all. - 115.816
Grilled Steak Fajitas
Have a backyard fiesta with these grilled steak fajitas! It’s easy enough to make for a weeknight meal or a summer grill out in Chicago. - 38.2576
Fajita Stuffed Shells
1) In a non-metallic dish, combine lime juice, oregano, garlic, and cumin and then add onion, bell pepper, and steak.
2) Cover the mixture and leave it overnight to marinate.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
4) Cook pasta shells as per... - 41.8128
Chicken Fajita Salad
Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips; set aside.
For marinade, in a large bowl combine Italian salad dressing and the 1/2 cup salsa.
Add chicken strips; stir to coat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.
Drain chicken, discarding... - 45.3913
Pasta With Fajita Style Chicken And Tomatillo Tomato Salsa
In a mixing bowl, stir 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon and lime juices, the oregano, 1 garlic clove, and 1 chile.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the mixture; leave them to marinate for about half an hour.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it... - 45.7703
1. In a zip lock bag, or a deep bowl, place the pork.
2. Pour ½ cup vinaigrette and soy sauce over the pork and shake about or toss to coat well
3. Seal bag or cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for a minimum 4 hours or preferably... - 42.8234
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place beef strips in a plastic bag set into a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the Italian salad dressing, the 1/2 cup salsa, the lime... - 40.4314
1. In cup, combine lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and oregano. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add meat, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate beef 1 hour to marinate, turning bag once.
2. Preheat broiler.... - 32.3727
1. Wash and pat dry the beef.
2. Freeze the beef for 30 minutes or till it is firm and can be sliced easily. Set the meat against the grain on the bias and cut the meat into ¼-inch slices.
3. In a large bowl, mix the 1/4 cup lime juice,... - 44.6811
1. With a trimming knife, trim the steak of any visible fat and pound it to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. In a plastic bag, place the steak and add lime juice, garlic, and pepper over it.
3. Tie the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8... - 38.6333
Spicy Chicken Fajitas
Combine orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice and garlic in large bowl. Season chicken with chili powder and salt. Place chicken in juice mixture, turning to coat. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Remove chicken. Place marinade in small saucepan.... - 32.089
Barbecued Steak Fajita
1) Marinate the steak in Love Potion #9 for about 90 minutes.
2) Mix together the green chillies and barbecue sauce. Add some Potion #9 to the mixture.
3) Spoon the mixture all over the marianted meat.
4) Spoon the meat onto the tortilla... - 104.151
Stir Fry Fajita Salad
1) Discard the excess fat from the steak.
2) In a shallow dish, place the steak.
3) In a bowl, combine lime juice and next 6 ingredients.
4) Stir well and pour over steak.
5) Cover the dish and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 8 hours... - 46.694
Beef And Cheese Fajitas
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine tequila and next 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in... - 43.0575
1. In a large bowl, stir together lime juice, vinegar, garlic, coriander, cumin, and honey. Add turkey and stir to coat. Set aside to marinate, stirring occasionally.
2. Brush tortillas lightly with hot water; then stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and heat in a... - 33.0845
Healthy Grilled Pork Fajitas
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. Rub salt, pepper and cumin over the steaks.
3. In a large dish combine the lime juice, oil, cilantro, vinegar, and garlic and stir to blend.
4. To this... - 44.5574
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Fajitas With Avocado Sauce
1) In a foil, wrap desired number of tortillas and place in warm oven.
2) Place steak on a piece of foil.
3) In a bowl, combine 1 teaspoon lime juice, half of the garlic, sour cream, peel, mashed avocado, and salsa and mix well and keep aside.
4)... - 42.2386
Spicy Glazed Tempeh Fajitas
Its Friday evening and you want to make a fun filled, tasty dish? Here's a great suggestion, that never fails to impress. Watch chef Heather prepare these Spicy Glazed Tempeh Fajitas that are totally drool worthy. Try this recipe now. - 110.443
Honey Lime Chicken Fajitas With Roasted Salsa Verde
Place a 2-qt baking dish inside the oven; preheat oven to 500°.
Toss tomatillos, poblano, onion, jalapeno, and garlic cloves with oil in a bowl.
Transfer to preheated baking dish and roast until tender, 15 minutes.
Pulse vegetables in a food processor with... - 43.5067
1) On the meat, sprinkle lemon rind, pepper, garlic, and salt evenly.
2) In a bowl or plastic bag, place the meat.
3) Stir in teriyaki sauce, oil, vinegar, beer, and hot pepper.
4) Turn the meat to coat.
5) Marinate for 1 hour or more before... - 44.5346
Island Fish Fajitas
Combine fresh lime juice, lemon pepper, ground cumin, and snapper fillets in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well to coat.
Marinate the snapper strips in refrigerator 20 minutes.
Heat tortillas according to package directions.
Heat oil... - 41.9097
1. In large bowl, combine chicken, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, oregano, cumin, seasoned salt, and pepper sauce. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add onion, pepper, and chicken mixture. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 29.8673
1. Trim all the fat and membrane from the steak. Place the meat in a pan large enough to hold the meat and the marinade. Combine the beer, lime and lemon juices, onion, garlic, thyme, cumin and bay leaves in a medium-size bowl. Add the marinade to the beef;... - 33.5196
Chicken Fajitas And Salsa
Cut chicken breasts into strips.
Place chicken and onions in pan.
Mix together lime juice, garlic, pepper, cumin, and oregano.
Pour over chicken and onions; cover; marinate 2-4 hours in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
(Do not exceed 4 hours or... - 43.2616
1) In a flat pan, place the steak.
2) Mix together lime juice, beer and Italian dressing.
3) Marinate the steak in this mixture for 2-3 hours.
4) Scrape off the excess marinade from the steak.
5) Cook meat under grill for about 5... - 43.6573
Jalapeno Chicken Fajitas
1. Into a medium bowl, mix ReaLime lime juice, water and garlic and add chicken.
2. Let it marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
3. Take the chicken out of the marinade and grill or broil as desired.
4. On each tortilla place 2 Lite-line... - 40.2195
Mexican Shrimp Fajita Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, cumin, chili powder and garlic in medium bowl.
Stir in shrimp and marinate 20 minutes, stirring fish occasionally.
Heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute onion and red pepper until tender but... - 42.2116
Lime Steak Fajitas
1.Slice away visible fat from steak.
2.Slice steak thinly.
3. Take a glass bowl and place steak slices in it.
4.In a small bowl, mix together lime juice, black pepper and pour over the steak.
5.Let marinate in the regrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
6.... - 48.6446
Summertime Steak Fajitas
This video is a television show hosted by Chef Tawnya and the guest is Kristen who is making a tex-mexican summertime steak Fajitas. The most important part of the dish is its marinade which is prepared with four simple ingredients. Its sweet with brown sugar... - 116.436
Quick And Easy Fajitas
Fajitas are a popular favorite at Mexican Restaurants but are really easy to make at home. Join James in his kitchen and learn a quick and easy way to prepare skirt steak Fajitas using ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry cupboard. These... - 110.454
Hot Chilli Chicken Fajitas
Soak eight 15 cm bamboo skewers in water overnight.
Mix together the chilli oil, chilli powder, paprika, sugar and the lime zest and juice in a shallow non-metallic dish.
Cut each chicken breast lengthways into 6 strips.
Add to the chilli mixture and stir... - 43.0185
Chicken Fajitas With Guacamole
Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine cilantro or parsley, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, chili powder, cumin, and pepper.
Pour over chicken; seal bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning bag... - 45.5871
Turkey Fajitas With Coriander Puree
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2) Take the turkey, lime juice, garlic and cumin in a big bowl. Keep them marinated for 1 hour.
3) Take the non-stick skillet and spray it with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Take the non-stick skillet... - 46.4415
In 12-inch heavy skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of the butter over high heat; add onions and saute until onions are clear and turning brown on the edges, about 3 minutes, stirring or shaking skillet occasionally.
Add bell peppers; toss or stir to combine with... - 37.4268
Grilled Beef And Vegetable Fajitas
Combine 1 cup salsa and next 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Trim fat from steak.
Add steak and peppers to bag.
Seal bag, and shake until steak and peppers are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 43.3652
Triple Mushroom And Rice Fajitas
Cook brown rice according to package directions, except omit any salt.
Meanwhile, for marinade, in a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl combine the water, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, and salt.
Add sliced mushrooms, sweet pepper strips, and... - 43.8683
Tex Mex Fajitas
1. ln a large shallow glass dish, mix 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lime juice, garlic, bay leaf, oregano, and pepper. Add the steak, turning to coat with the marinade. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Preheat the... - 31.7394
1. In shallow 11 x 7" glass dish, combine lime peel and 1/4 cup of the lime juice, the garlic, salt and cumin. Add turkey strips; toss to coat. Push to one side; add red and green peppers and onion; toss to coat, but do not combine with turkey. Cover and... - 37.6643
Beef Fajitas With Fruit Salsa
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place strips in a plastic bag set into a deep mixing bowl.
For marinade, combine thawed concentrate, salad dressing, chili powder and cloves.
Set aside 1/3... - 43.8525
Spicy Fajitas From The Grill
1) Use a blender or food processor to process vinegar, oil, garlic, herbs, salt, and spices until well blended.
2) Use a glass casserole to pour the mixture.
3) Place the chicken breasts into the mixture to toss and coat well.
4) Place inside... - 45.2893
Enjoy a taste of Mexico at home with this great fajita and tortilla recipe! - 132.21
Home Made Fajita
Learn how to make chicken stuffed spicy wrap, perfect for any outing. - 116.884
Chicken & Beef For Fajitas - South Texas Style
1. Prepare the barbeque grill.
2. Marinate the chicken breast with the marinade of lime juice, cilantro and green chili.
3. Once the grill is ready place the pre marinated beef and the chicken breast and barbeque them for 15- 20... - 96.4207
Fajitas With Grilled Vegetables
Place meat in plastic bag.
Add salsa, oil, lime juice, tequila and garlic.
Close bag securely; turn to combine ingredients and coat meat.
Add peppers and onion slices.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Remove meat and vegetables - 27.4726
A special Indian Appetizer from our kitchen. Enjoy the Mexican Inspired grilled panner at the comfort of your own kitchen. - 0
In this recipe I marinated the chicken in a citrus marinade for 24 hours. The marinade keeps the chicken breast extremely moist and tasty. This is a very low fat meal as I use chicken breast and a very little amount if oil to saute the vegetables. - 134.157
Southwest Texas Fajitas
Cut meat into 6 to 8-in.
lengths and place in a large flat cake pan for marinating.
Sprinkle with meat tenderizer, then sprinkle with soy sauce.
Spray evenly with lemon juice.
Let soak at least 2-3 hr. turning one time.
Shortly before cooking, liberally cover... - 32.9322
Simple Chicken Fajitas
Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add chicken, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 8 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Place drip tray on toaster oven pan.
Remove chicken from dish, and discard marinade.
Place chicken on... - 37.2823
Three Amigo Fajitas
Make good use of a tough and membranous skirt steak. This delicious fajita recipe has a unique fusion of flavors. It’s a healthy dinner that your family is sure to enjoy. A wonderful recipe for summer camping or picnics. - 106.056
Easy Beef Fajitas
Fajitas can be a diabetes friendly food (just like most any food), and you can join Toby as she prepares this easy recipe to prove the point. - 0
Lamb Fajitas With Cucumber Dill Sauce
Trim fat from lamb, and cut lamb into thin strips.
Combine lamb, 1 teaspoon olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, and minced garlic in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well to coat.
Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
Heat tortillas... - 34.6556
Tex-mex Style Grilled Shrimp And Skirt Steak For Fajitas
Walk into a Mexican restaurant in Texas and you are sure to find some classic spicy shrimp or succulent Skirt steak Fajitas on the menu. Learn to recreate them in your own back yard with Kevin Bevington from HomeBBQ.com. Watch him cook Shrimp and Skirt... - 98.3094
Making fajitas can be fun for the whole family as everyone loves to build their own dinner. These veggie fajitas are not only quick and easy but also healthy.
Fact: By using mushrooms in place of meat you are lowering the calorie intake along with using a... - 0
Beef fajitas are a great weekly meal but are also an inexpensive way to entertain. You can really stretch a piece of meat in dishes such as this. You will need some time to marinade the meat so make sure you plan ahead. I marinated these overnight but you... - 139.334
Beef And Salsa Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Seed green and sweet peppers; cut each into 8 wedges.
Place pepper wedges, steak, and onion in bag; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Combine... - 43.2662
Baked Chicken Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place marinade in a small... - 43.5175
1. Wrap the tortillas in tin foil and put aside.
2. Trim the chicken of any excess fat or skin and cut into thin strips and place into a clean bowl.
3. Cut the lime into half and squeeze the fresh juice over the strips of chicken.
4. Add the... - 85.9576
Paleo Magazine - Skirt Steak Fajitas
Packing quite the spicy kick, this recipe utilizes all the traditional seasonings of fajitas with cumin, chipotle, lime juice, and garlic. This recipe is so delicious you won't even notice the absence of a tortilla. - 119.996
Mollejas, Fajiters And Shrimp Part 2
Good ole South Texas cookin. Mollejas and Fajitas on the BBQ Pit. Deep fried Shrimps. Do watch the Mollejas, Fajiters amd Shrimp Part 1 for complete recipe. - 105.673
Mollejas, Fajiters And Shrimp Part 1
Good ole South Texas cookin. Mollejas and Fajitas on the BBQ Pit. Deep fried Shrimps. Do watch the Mollejas, Fajiters amd Shrimp Part 2 for complete recipe. - 105.854
Ensenada Fish Tacos
In shallow glass baking dish, place fish.
Add oil and lime juice.
Sprinkle with Spices & Seasonings for Fajitas; toss lightly to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, occasionally spooning marinade over fish.
Remove plastic... - 35.628
Boudin Stuffed Pork Loins
1. Remove the sausage casing and crumble the sausage meat.
2. Season the pork lion with the bbq rub and spread the sausage meat evenly on it.
3. Roll the pork lion and seal the ends with toothpicks.
4. Season the rolled pork lion with the rub... - 109.601
Ensenada Fish Tacos
In shallow glass baking dish, place fish. Pour oil and lime juice over fish. Sprinkle with Spices & Seasonings for Fajitas; toss lightly to coat. Cover. Refrigerate 2 hours to marinate, occasionally spooning marinade over fish. In same dish, bake fish in... - 31.4056