- » Marinated Egg
Marinated Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated egg recipes.
Marinated Shrimp With Eggs
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root and scallion; then combine with salt, sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Mince remaining ginger root and scallion. Then combine with vinegar, stock and... - 32.7485
Leeks Marinated In Yogurt
Leeks Marinated In Yogurt is more than a well-known combination and you will really enjoy this Leeks Marinated In Yogurt. Leeks Marinated In Yogurt has got its own unique taste. You are sure to like this. - 27.8912
Marinated Beer-battered Fish
Place fish fingers in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour salad dressing over fish; cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours.
Drain fish, and dredge in flour.
Set fish aside.
Combine biscuit mix, eggs, baking powder, and beer in a medium-size mixing bowl;... - 36.2195
Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp
Try this Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp recipe for tomorrows breakfast. I promise you, your family will love the flavor of the Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp! - 41.5698
Marinated Asparagus Salad
Combine asparagus, peas and eggs.
Pour dressing over mixture and stir gently.
Cover and chill several hours. - 21.7073
Vegetables With An Egg Hat
This Yummy Vegetables With An Egg Hat is my husbands favorite dish. This tasty dish can be served at parties and I am sure your guests will enjoy the flavor of these Vegetables With An Egg Hat! Try them! - 46.0114
Marinated Artichoke Hearts
1) Cook the artichoke hearts as per the directions on the package.
2) Drain the hearts and put them in a small bowl.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour all over the drained artichoke hearts.
4) Chill for a minimum of 2... - 32.5663
Marinated Green Bean Salad
This Marinated Green Bean Salad is an ideal side dish for a weight watcher like me! Try out the Marinated Green Bean Salad and tell me if you like it ! - 32.5719
Omelette making is an art! Getting it folded is another! If your wanting to have your eggs the Vietnamese way then watch the video for more on how to make one! - 77.7509
Marinated Kipper Fillets
Put the kipper fillets in a dish with the wine, oil, lemon juice, onion rings, peppercorns and bay leaves.
Leave in a cool place for 24 hours.
No cooking is needed.
Drain and garnish with lemon wedges.
Serve with thin slices of bread and butter formed into... - 37.3996
Place fish in a wire basket or on a plate.
If using a plate, tie it in a piece of cheesecloth.
Put onion into a deep skillet or saucepan; sprinkle with salt and pour in boiling water.
Bring to boiling; put fish into water.
Reduce heat and simmer about 10... - 41.5766
Marinated Fried Halibut
Marinate halibut in beer for at least 30 minutes.
Beat egg with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon water in shal- low bowl.
Dip in egg mixture; roll in crumbs.
Spread on waxed paper; place in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
Arrange halibut in... - 36.0561
Put a layer of onion rings and a layer of shrimp alternately in a bowl until all shrimp and onion are used.
Beat sugar, salad oil, salt and celery seed with an egg beater.
Add capers and bay leaves.
Pour over shrimp.
Marinate for 3 days, mixing twice a... - 33.2884
Marinated Fresh Fruits With Alcohol, Ginger And Zabaglione
Fruits Clean the skin of the fresh fruits and cut them into small slices.
Marinate in ginger and alcohol for 2 hours.
Zabaglione Mix the egg yolks with sugar until white and foamy.
Then slowly add the white wine while continuing to whip the mixture until it... - 36.4047
Spicy Marinated Asparagus
Remove tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cook asparagus, covered, in boiling salted water 6 to 8 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender, drain.
Combine oil, vinegar, parsley, pickle relish,... - 37.5729
Marinated Pan Fried Fish
1) Marinate fish fillets in a mixture of egg, ground chilies, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, and onion and keep in refrigerator for one hour, tossing occasionally.
2) Chop garlic cloves into a few pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat fat (bacon... - 45.6906
Marinated Green Beans
1. Cook the beans in a large pot of boiling salted water until just crisp-tender, 6 to 10 minutes, depending on their size and age. Drain in a colander, then refresh under cold running water to stop the cooking and set the color.
2. Peel the eggs, then chop... - 30.3097
Marinated Scallop Salad
Boil potatoes in salted water till tender.
Thaw frozen scallops; cut large scallops in half.
In saucepan bring water, lemon juice, salt, and bay leaf to a boil; add scallops and return to boiling.
Simmer 1 minute.
Drain scallops; remove and discard the bay... - 42.797
Marinated Artichoke Nibbles
Drain marinade from 1 jar of artichokes into a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Drain other jar, reserving marinade for other uses, if desired.
Chop artichoke hearts and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to reserved marinade.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH... - 39.5691
Marinated Butterfly Shrimp
Butterfly Shrimp is a simple and tasty treat that you can present for a party! I am sure your guests will be both fascinated about and addicted to the Butterfly Shrimp! Try it! - 44.2645
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 38.6935
Deep Fried Marinated Fish Fillets With Sesame Seeds
Deep Fried Marinated Fish Fillets With Sesame Seeds is an absoutely fabulous yet a beautifully different dish. And, when I say that this Deep Fried Marinated Fish Fillets With Sesame Seeds is quite different from others, I mean it in a much better way. Take... - 35.4301
Crumbed Marinated Lamb Cutlets
Trim excess fat from cutlets.
Using meat mallet, pound each cutlet between sheets of plastic wrap until cutlets are slightly flattened.
Combine soy sauce and garlic in dish, mix well.
Add cutlets, cover, marinate 30 minutes; turn several times during... - 40.0368
Frog S Legs Marinated In Garlic
– In a deep-fryer, heat oil to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients and marinate frog's legs for 1 hour, turning from time to time. Drain and dredge with flour, then dip into egg, coat with breadcrumbs and fry in deep-fryer 4... - 31.3765
Marinated Lamb Tongues In Batter
Put the marinade ingredients into a bowl.
Add the tongues and marinate them for 15 minutes; because tongues have a spongy consistency they will absorb all the marinade they can hold in that time.
Drain them and wipe them dry.
To make the batter, mix the flour... - 42.1125
Marinated Green Bean And Onion Salad
Peel and slice onions thinly.
Cover with cold water.
Set aside for 2 hours.
Drain onions, press water out with paper towels.
Steam beans 15-20 minutes or boil beans 12-15 minutes until tender but still slightly crisp.
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt,... - 47.8106
Marinated Cocktail Meatballs
Mix all ingredients except tomato sauce and 1/4 cup water and shape into 1 inch balls.
Put on lightly greased baking pan and bake in a 450 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Drain on absorbent paper.
In a saucepan simmer tomato sauce and remaining water for 5... - 35.3862
Marinated Chicken With Green Onions
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
Place the chicken in the marinade.
Mix well, cover and set aside in the refrigerator, preferably overnight.
Heat the oil in a wok or in a fryer.
Drain the chicken and fry until the pieces are tender... - 38.0548
Deep Fried Marinated Crabs
This Deep Fried Marinated Crabs tastes good all on its own. I am pleased with this new Deep Fried Marinated Crabs recipe. Nothing is quite as satisfying as this! - 42.8797
Marinated Shrimp Chow Mein
Shrimp Chow Mein is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This unique and well flavored noodle and shrimp preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Shrimp Chow Mein recipe. - 43.7074
1) Wash and pat dry the mushrooms.
2) Finely chop up the mushroom stems along with the caps.
3) Into a medium-sized bowl, add in the chopped mushrooms, olive oil, vinegar or wine, salt, pepper and green onions. Mix well.
4) Let the mushrooms marinate... - 41.5938
Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione
Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. The effortlessly prepared Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 44.017
Broiled Marinated Fish Steaks
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a well-oiled shallow baking pan place the fillets skin side down season with salt and pepper and brush with melted margarine.
3. Placing 3 to 4 inches from the heat broil for about 10 minutes.
4. Into the... - 45.2626
Frittata With Marinated Artichokes And Ham
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water until well blended.
2. In a 9-inch frying pan with a heatproof handle, heat olive oil over medium heat. Pour eggs into pan. Cook, shaking pan and stirring at same time with a... - 24.2175
Marinated Turbot With Tomato Mayonnaise
To prepare the fish, trim it of any bones and skin.
Cut the fish into pieces about 1/2 inch in size and put them into a shallow non-metallic dish.
Pour the vinegar and lemon juice over and leave to marinate overnight in a cool place.
In the morning, give the... - 40.4896
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp
Bring shrimp to a boil and let cool in cooking liquid.
Cook the artichokes 1/2 minute less than package directs; drain well and chill.
Beat the egg in a bowl; add the oils, mustard and vinegar, beating steadily.
Mix in the scallions and parsley, and then the... - 31.4633
Marinated Vegetable Beef Salad
Marinate beans, cucumber, and carrots in French dressing for 2 hours.
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Arrange beef, eggs, and vegetables with marinade on top.
Combine salad dressing, pickle, mustard, and horseradish; spoon over salad.
Toss. - 33.7661
Zucchini Rolled And Marinated
Slice fresh zucchini the long way, very thin (1/8 inch thick).
I use an Oriental vegetable cutter for this step.
Prepare a batter of the eggs, milk, and flour.
Dip the slices in the egg wash and fry in a bit of olive oil over medium-high heat.
Brown lightly... - 39.7978
Marinated Duck Legs With Deep Fried Vegetable Batons
1)Prepare marinade by mixing together white vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, coriander, peppercorns and blend to smooth consistency.
2)Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
3)For preparing duck, marinate duck in marinade in refrigerator for... - 44.2881
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 46.0398
Marinated Shrimp And Artichoke Hearts
1. To prepare artichoke hearts cook them according to package directions, drain and refrigerate.
2. Cook shrimp in boiling salted water until just pink.
3. Drain and cool about 10 minutes, until cool enough to handle, peel and devein.
4.... - 44.4682
Marinated Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Place macaroni in large bowl; add sugar, salt, mustard, paprika, oil, lemon juice and vinegar.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Drain macaroni; add onion, celery, green pepper, olives,... - 36.4476
Slice the sweetbreads into long pieces.
Melt the butter in a large pot, add the stock and salt and pepper, the basil, onion and vinegar or lemon juice, and then the sweetbreads.
Simmer the mixture over low heat for 15 minutes, or until the sweetbreads are... - 38.9603
Batter Fried Flounder Fillets Marinated With Herbs
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place fish fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
3. Season them lightly and pour the marinade over. Steep 1 hour, turning fillets over occasionally.
4. Make batter while steeping the fillets. Season... - 43.6254
Marinated Fried Chicken With Herbs
1. Place chicken in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag and pour vermouth and lemon juice into the bag to cover the chicken. Press to release as much air as possible and seal the bag. Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
2. In a larg - 28.851
Remove skin and bones from chicken breast and thighs.
Cut chicken meat into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken cubes, wine, salt, pepper, thyme and cloves.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Remove and... - 42.9057
1) Clean, dry and trim cutlets and remove surplus skin.
2) To make the stuffing, in a mixing bowl, add crumbs and parsley.
3) In another bowl, beat together mustard and egg, add the milk.
4) Add this mixture into crumbs and mix... - 43.6258
Marinated Salmon En Croute
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine dill, 3 tablespoons orange juice and ground pepper. Mix well and rub on to salmon fillets.
2. Cling wrap and marinate for 60 minutes.
3. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
4. On floured surface, place... - 44.7295
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 38.279
Thai Marinated Fish
PLACE FISH in large, shallow non-metal dish.
1.Fill fish cavity with coriander leaves.
2.Combine garlic, soy, fish and chilli sauces, oil, spring onions, ginger, juice and sugar in jug; mix well.
Pour marinade over fish.
Cover and refrigerate several... - 40.9074
Remove beards on mussels; scrub shells with a brush.
Discard open or cracked mussels, or heavy ones (they're filled with sand).
Place mussels in a large bowl; cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with cornmeal; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse... - 34.9188
Mariner Cobb Salad With Honey Lemon Dressing
Place salad greens on large platter.
Arrange shrimp, Blue cheese, egg, avocado, tomato and bacon over greens.
In small bowl, combine honey, vinegar, lemon juice, dry mustard, onion powder and garlic powder.
Slowly add oil, whisking until smooth and thicke - 27.8186
Fresh Broccoli Salad
Cook broccoli until crisp (do not overcook).
Put ginger powder, orange juice, olive oil, and vinegar in a bowl.
Add chopped eggs.
When broccoli has cooled, place it in a salad bowl and pour the mixed dressing over it.
Marinate for 8 hours in... - 35.7626
Artichoke Rollino is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Artichoke Rollino; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.4512
The three bean salad is a nutritious and healthy salad made with yellow beans, green beans, and kidney beans. Combined together and marinated with vinegar, oil and chopped onions, the three bean salad can be refrigerated for a week. - 32.6493
Minced Pork Omelette
Minced Pork Omelet is a wonderful dish to start the day with! This brilliant Minced Pork Omelet is a favorite at home! Try it! - 42.1138
Chicken Hazaarvi has a fine taste. Chicken Hazaarvi gets its taste from chicken mixed with eggs and cheese. Chicken Hazaarvi is loved by many people around the world. - 43.7433
Mussel Hake And Vegetable Salad
In a shallow ovenproof dish large enough to hold the fish slices in one layer, combine the olive oil, chilli powder, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and garlic.
Place the fish in the dish and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Preheat the... - 41.9723
Island Ahi Tartare Tiki Stack
1.For the Chili Harissa Sauce: Heat a pan and add the olive oil.
2. Throw in the red bell pepper, red onions and garlic.
3. Sauté it till it gets translucent.
4. Add the tomato paste and cook until it is cooked. Care to stir so that it does not... - 105.427
Zesty Crab Meat Spread
Zesty Crab Meat Spread recipe is an easy way to make a delicious spread. It is best to be served with crackers. Everybody loves it equally. You can make it in advance and serve as a cocktail spread for any get together or party. - 44.4535
Quail Eggs In Brown Sauce
Marinate the quail eggs in 2 Tbs soy sauce for about 10 minutes, turning the eggs frequently.
Remove quail eggs and set aside.
Save the soy sauce.
Add sugar, salt, tapioca starch, chicken broth, and sesame oil to the soy sauce used to marinate the eggs.
This... - 40.7103
Cantonese Salted Egg Yolk With Lotus Paste Mooncake
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. In a baking bowl, place egg yolks and marinate with mei kuei lu chiew for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl, place flour and make well in center.
4. Spoon vegetable oil, golden syrup and salt, in the center of the flour... - 82.9003
Artichoke Egg Boats
1) Drain artichoke hearts and keep aside in a bowl.
2) Split big ones to make boat-shape shells.
3) In a small bowl blend sieved eggs and tartare sauce.
4) With a slotted spoon, put the mixture into artichoke shells.
5) Garnish with a sliver... - 31.4896
Shell the eggs.
Mix all the ingredients and cover the eggs with them.
Marinate for a few minutes.
Then bake in a moderate oven for five minutes.
Remove from the oven and cut each egg lengthwise. - 36.3919
Artichoke Egg Boats
1. Drain artichoke hearts; split any large ones to make boat-shape shells to hold the filling.
2. Blend sieved eggs and tartar sauce in a small bowl; spoon into artichoke shells; garnish each with a sliver of olive - 20.3962
Pickled Beets And Eggs
1. Place the beets in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Over high heat, bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until tender. Drain the beets and cool. Peel and slice the beets 1/2 inch thick, then place in... - 32.0025
Hard Boiled Eggs With Basil And Parmesan Sauce
1) On a large serving plate arrange the egg halves.
2) In a motar, pound the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and basil together into a smooth paste.
3) Gradually mix in the cheese and oil, alternately, until the sauce is thick and creamy.
4) Stir in the... - 35.4871
Braised Quail's Eggs
Put the quail's eggs in a bowl of cold water, place in a steamer and steam for 10 minutes.
Remove the eggs and plunge them into cold water for 5 minutes.
Shell the eggs, pour over the soy sauce and let marinate 20 minutes, turning frequently.
Reserve the... - 39.6848
Fried Shrimp With Eggs
Place shrimp in large bowl.
Add soya sauce, lemon juice and paprika; marinate 15 minutes.
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Meanwhile, dip shrimp in beaten eggs and add to pan.
Cook shrimp 2 minutes each side over medium heat.
When shrimp are cooked,... - 34.111
Prawn And Egg Salad
1) Keep aside one half of the lemon. Take the other half and finely grate its rind. Squeeze the juice and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, add in the prawns, lemon juice, tobasco sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and let the prawns marinate for about 15... - 46.629
Braised Pork And Eggs
A traditional Vietnamese dish cooked using the solar cooker! An amazing dish that is cooked to perfection! With no audio directions in the video it could get a little confusing. Watch the video for more. - 57.1926
Creamy Scrambled Eggs And Tomato Rice Bowl
Very healthy, tasty and savory rice bowl idea.
Mixing mayo and soy milk in the eggs makes the scrambled eggs very creamy and you will never fail by this way. Tomato chops are marinated with salt and sesame oil. No wonder it is tasty. - 109.815
Red Beet Eggs
1. In a 2- to 3-quart enameled saucepan, bring the water to a boil over high heat, drop in the beets, reduce the heat to low and cover the pan tightly.
2. Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes until the beets show no resistance when pierced with the point of a... - 38.7887
Combine salad dressing with dill, oregano and pepper.
Marinate onion, artichoke hearts and green beans in dressing mixture for 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, combine the marinated vegetables and dressing with the remaining ingredients except the hard-cooked... - 31.0223
Cantaloupe Farmer's Style
Cantaloupe Farmer's Style is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Cantaloupe Farmer's Style, you will always crave for some more. - 29.6931
Portobello Egg Rolls
1. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil, garlic and mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Drain and let cool.
2. Add pesto, cheese, artichokes, and salt and pepper to taste to the cooled mushrooms and stir to - 19.345
Scrambled Eggs With Beef
Light and tender, the Scrambled Eggs With Beef is one of the yummiest Scrambled egg preparation. Always my favorite, the Scrambled Eggs With Beef is definitely worth your effort time. You will love it! - 43.5167
Caramelized Pork Belly With Eggs
This week I am back to making Vietnamese food! Yup! Everyone in here knows that I LOVE my Asian Cooking and so this week I am doing a dish called Thit Kho Tau or Thit Kho Kaw! - 0
Egg Noodles And Anchovies
Puree tomatoes in blender; set aside.
Heat oil in skillet and cook garlic and basil 1 minute over medium heat.
Add tomatoes and pieces of jalapeno; mix well and stir in anchovies.
Bring to boil and cook 18 to 20 minutes over low heat.
During cooking, taste... - 35.9415
Oeufs Ail Cresson (egg And Watercress Mayonnaise)
Method Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolks and work them through a sieve or strainer.
Soften butter and mix it into the yolks with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover this mixture with plastic wrap; keep egg whites in a bowl of... - 24.5942
Stuffed Egg Salad
Method Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and work them through a sieve.
Mix them with the softened butter, reserving 1 table- spoon for mushrooms.
Keep egg whites in a bowl of cold water.
Cook mushrooms quickly in remaining but- ter until all... - 23.8332
Mandarin Egg Rolls
The Mandarin Egg Rolls is a yummy appetizer that is so delightfully tasty that your taste buds will get addicted o it in minutes! I serve it for my husbands Surprise Birthday party. To make a long story short, it wasn't only the party that surprised him, the... - 44.9436
Moroccan Mhancha With Ground Chicken And Quail Eggs
Moroccan mhancha with ground chicken and quail eggs is an excellent recipe with the pastry filled with a spicy ground chicken. Here the mhancha is topped with quail eggs that are more nutritious then chicken eggs. Try out this wonderful recipe at home and... - 132.459
Yum Sai Grok Hua Plee
The Yum Sai Grok Hua Plee recipe is a yummy sausage salad in the traditional banana flower. It is a very healthy and easy to make appetizer. Your friends are going to be truly bowled over by your culinary expertise. - 40.2749
Mushroom And Asparagus Mayonnaise
First prepare the dressing.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients, beating until they are blended.
Add the mushrooms and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
Add the asparagus, mayonnaise and chives to the mixture and mix well,... - 34.9914
Combine corn, celery, tomatoes, green pepper and dill in a large bowl.
Blend remaining ingredients except greens and onion rings together with an egg beater.
Pour dressing over vegetables in bowl.
Marinate 1 hour before serving.
Place in large serving bowl... - 34.5586
Butter Seafood Pate
Wipe fish with damp cloth.
Sprinkle with lemon.
Marinate two hours in Madeira or sherry (use a flat glass dish to ensure equal distribution of marinade in fish).
Turn fish over twice.
In another dish, flake the shellfish (you may use a meat... - 38.2797
– In a deep-fryer, heat oil to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Marinate scallops in the vinaigrette for 30 minutes.
– Meanwhile combine milk and beaten eggs and set aside.
– In a separate bowl, combine ham, breadcrumbs, and cheese, and season mixture... - 34.0766
Curried Parchment Beef
Curried Parchment Beef! My mouth is already watering! I served these Curried Parchment Beef last month for an official party at home. I have been getting calls for this Curried Parchment Beef recipe ever since. Try it! - 45.054
Souffle Grand Marnier
Lightly butter a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish; dust with a little granulated sugar to coat.
Add foil collar, if desired.
In small mixing bowl stir together flour, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and the 1/4 cup softened butter or margarine till forms a smooth paste.
In... - 43.9619
Oriental Mu Shu Pork
Cut pork horizontally into thin slices with a cleaver.
Chop slices into 1-1/2" x 1/4" shreds.
Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add shredded pork; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Soak wood ears in 2 cups hot water 15 minutes to soften.
Wood ears will... - 43.1748
Mu Shu Chicken
Mu Shu Chicken is a unique and winning chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Mu Shu Chicken. - 46.4498
Finishing Touches For Garden Vegetables
In top of double boiler over simmering water, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, egg yolks, mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce; cook, stirring constantly, for 8 to 12 minutes or until sauce is thickened and coats back of wooden spoon.
Taste and... - 26.9898
Spicy Baked Fish
Clean and salt the fish and boil it in a small quantity of water.
Drain, remove the bones and mash the fish.
Boil the potato separately, and peel and mash it.
Mix the mashed fish, potato, milk, eggs, onion, chillies and coriander leaves.
Put the mixture in a... - 38.5674
Mahi Mahi With Lemon Sauce
Mahi Mahi with Lemon sauce is one of my friend's recipe of making a great fish.I don't know why she has used butter & oil in her preparation of Mahi Mahi but the use of sumptuous portion of Lemon sauce works wonderfully well in this recipe. - 41.3037
Mu Shu Pork
For marinade, combine 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of the sherry and 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch in large bowl.
Add pork and stir to coat.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Place dried mushrooms and wood ears in small bowl and cover with hot water.
Let... - 41.6513