- » Marinated Carrot
Marinated Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated carrot recipes.
Slice and cook carrots until tender-crisp.
Add onion and bell pepper to carrots.
Heat remaining ingredients together until hot.
Pour over all vegetables.
Store covered in refrigerator.
Wonderful on crisp lettuce as a salad.
May be served as an... - 45.2901
Citrus Marinated Carrots
1) Slice the carrots into 3-inch long sticks.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the carrots till they turn crisp yet slightly tender.
3) Drain the carrots and put into a large glass jar.
4) In a bowl, mix vinegar, orange juice, lemon juice,... - 44.1568
Sugar Marinated Carrots
Assemble Salad Maker with Thick Slicer Disc.
Process carrots into a 3-quart (3 liter) saucepan.
Parboil carrots in salted water until crisp-tender; drain and keep hot.
Change disc to French Fry Cutter Disc.
Process onion, green pepper and celery; set... - 42.9927
Marinated Carrot Strings
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and chop green onions into 2-inch length, pulsing on/off until just minced and keep aside.
2) Attach shredding disc and then shred carrots after cutting them to fit feed tube... - 39.7081
1) Take the carrot sticks and cook in the boiling water for 5 minutes. Add little salt to the boiling water.
2) Drain the carrots.
3) Take all the ingredients and mix them well.
4) Pour this mixture over the carrots and keep in the refrigerator for 1... - 39.2027
Marinated Carrots is one of the recipes I am known for. This recipe needs just a handful of ingredients and will not take up much of your time for the prepapration part. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Marinated Carrots. - 37.2481
Peel the carrots and place in a saucepan with water to cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes, or until soft but not mushy.
Drain and cut into bite size pieces.
Layer the carrots, onion and green pepper in a 9x13 inch glass dish.
Whisk the remaining ingredients in a... - 36.4089
See the video for this recipe here. This is a family recipe, made healthier. My mom used to make it every year for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. You can make it in advance and just warm it up before you need it! - 36.3094
Crispy Marinated Carrots
Cook carrots in boiling water to cover 2 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Combine carrots, onion, and green pepper in a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
Pour over... - 36.0022
Classic Marinated Carrots
Scrape carrots; cut into thick slices.
Boil in water 10 minutes, or until tender, taking care not to overcook.
Drain well; place in bowl with garlic, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, and oregano.
Stir, mix well.
Let stand in marinade twelve hours before serving. - 35.9956
Cook carrots; drain and slice.
Mix onions, carrots and bell pepper.
Mix other ingredients and add to vegetables.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 12 hours or more. - 33.8764
Crispy Marinated Carrots
Cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water about 5 minutes or until crisp tender; drain.
Combine carrots, onion, and green pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over vegetables; toss lightly with a... - 33.2849
Carrots Marinated In Tomato Soup
These Marinated Carrots taste so good. These crisp seasoned savory carrots are a sure treat with your rice or spaghetti dishes. Try out these Marinated Carrots for your next meal and let me know if you like them. - 33.2355
1. Place the carrots, peppers, and onion together in large bowl.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the white vinegar and sugar and to a boil. Add the vinegar and sugar mixture to the vegetables. Then add the vegetable oil, mustard, salt, pepper, and tomato... - 31.5936
Simple Marinated Carrots
Boil vinegar, sugar and oil together until sugar dissolves.
Place carrots, pimientos, onions and green pepper in large bowl.
Add cooled marinade and toss gently .
Refrigerate, covered, up to one week, stirring occasionally.
When ready to serve, drain... - 31.1123
Scrape carrots and cut into thick slices.
Boil carrots in water 10 minutes, or until tender, taking care not to overcook.
Drain well and place in bowl with garlic, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, and oregano.
Stir; mix well.
Let stand in marinade 12 hours before... - 29.5856
Place pickling spices in a tea ball or cheesecloth bag.
Combine tea ball and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
Remove carrot mixture from heat, pour into a... - 29.1881
1. In medium saucepan, heat vinegar, onion, salt, and pickling spice to boiling.
2. Add carrots; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
3. Pour into shallow baking dish. Let cool; refrigerate 2 hours.
4. Drain just before serving. - 28.4434
Tasty Marinated Carrots
In a steamer or medium saucepan steam carrots with a small amount of water until tender-crisp; drain.
In a medium bowl combine broth, vinegar, oil, garlic, sugar, salt and white pepper; mix well.
Add watercress and carrots; mix well.
Marinate in refrigerator... - 28.1662
Quick Marinated Carrots
Cook, drain and cool.
Thinly slice or dice green pepper and green onion.
Combine - 24.376
Carrots Marinated In Mustard
1. In a large bowl, combine mustard and vinegar. Whisk to blend. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Add carrots and toss to coat with dressing. Marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, 2 hours. - 22.6921
Marinated Carrot Recipes By Category