- » Marinated Button Mushroom
Marinated Button Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated button mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated button mushroom recipes.
Dill Marinated Mushrooms
Mix together the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add the mushrooms and stir well.
Cover and leave to marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain the mushrooms, discarding the marinade, and pile in a serving dish.
Serve lightly chilled. - 25.3816
Marinated Mushrooms With Coriander Seeds
1 Neatly trim the stems and throughly wash the mushrooms.Drain.
2 In a saucepan add cold water along with the mushrooms, lemon juice and salt to taste.
3 Bring to a boil gently and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
4 Drain the blanched... - 40.5071
Put the mushrooms in a dish with the oil, lemon juice and coriander seeds. Let them marinate for an hour or two or in the fridge overnight.
Remove the mushrooms from the marinade with a slotted spoon and place in a shallow dish. Brush with the marinade and... - 24.5047
1. Combine all the ingredients except for the mushrooms and parsley, and boil in a pan for 10-15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile chop the parsley and cut the stalks off the mushrooms. Add the mushrooms to the pan and boil for a further 3 minutes, then stir in the... - 30.6718
Marinated Mushrooms With Herbs
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and onion and cook for 10 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the herbs and wine, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
Add the peppercorns, coriander seeds, mushrooms, and salt to taste.
Toss the mushrooms in the... - 32.6342
Sweet Marinated Mushrooms
Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, sugar, parsley, salt, pepper, and onion slices in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Stir after 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms to hot mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir... - 36.4592
Combine marinade ingredients in 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole.
Cook on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until mixture is just to boiling point, stirring every minute.
Let cool, then chill. - 35.7574
Marvelous Marinated Mushrooms
Wash and cap mushrooms.
Cover in salt water and boil 1 minute.
Prepare marinade from rest of ingredients.
Pour over caps and chill at least 24 hours.
Drain and serve cold. - 38.312
1. Set lettuce aside till later
2. In a large 5-quart Dutch oven, combine all the ingredients and mix well
3. Bring this mixture to the boil over medium heat
4. Reduce heat till low and simmer again for five to seven minutes
5. When the... - 46.0625
1 Preferably use button mushrooms, if you are using large sized mushrooms, cut them in to bite-sized pieces.
2 In a skillet, heat 1/3 cup of the oil.
3 Add in the mushrooms, and saute briefly.
4 Transfer the mushrooms to a... - 45.3451
Marinated Mushrooms And Salted Cucumbers
Wash the 1 lb. of mushrooms and remove any parts of the stalks that are not fresh.
Leave button mushrooms whole, but larger ones should be cut into quarters.
The cultivated mushrooms which are bought nowadays do not need to be peeled.
Heat the 2 tablespoons... - 30.4912
1) Arrange all the vegetables and ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, heat the oil.
3) In... - 41.1394
Seared Marinated Mushrooms With Chevre Croutons
To make the vinaigrette: Combine peanut oil, olive oil, vinegars, salt and pepper in bowl; beat until smooth.
To cook the mushrooms: Heat olive oil in saute pan until just below smoking point.
Sear mushrooms evenly, allowing... - 45.1523
Tiny Cocktail Marinated Mushrooms
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, add all the ingredients together.
2) Place the lid and bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and immediately turn off the heat.
3) Allow the pressure to fall in about 4 minutes on its own.
4) Spear the mushrooms... - 36.4327