- » Marinated Burger
Marinated Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated burger recipes.
You May Also Like!
The Bul Kogi Burger
This is my video response to the ManCaveMeals Burger Bash 2013 contest. I really tried to keep it as close to 10 minutes as I could so I had to separate the video for the Kim Chee Mayo. I will add a link to the mayo, it really made this burger. - 0
Colossal Philly Cheese Steak Burger
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine bovine, bread crumb, onion, basil, garlic, and ½ cup of ale. Mix thoroughly, and pop it in refrigerator.
2. In a separate bowl, combine Au Jus and water. Give it a good whisk. Reserve 1/8 cup of the mixture... - 95.3918
Lamb Burgers Or Lamb Loaf
1. In a bowl, combine lamb, breadcrumbs, onion, cilantro, cumin, turmeric, chili pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Combine egg, yogurt and lime juice. Stir into lamb mixture; mix thoroughly.
3. Divide into eight portions; with hands shape each portion into a... - 35.9187
Raw Vegan Burger With French Fries
Wondering how can you have a raw vegan burger without meat or bread, etc? Just get raw-creative! All super ultra fresh, healthy, vegan, raw food goodness. This recipe revolutionizes raw food diets! A Portobello mushroom burger bun is stuffed with slices of... - 120.38
Beef Burger Hawaiian
Combine soy sauce, catsup, vinegar, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small mixing bowl, blend well.
Set mixture aside.
Combine ground beef, pineapple, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl.
Shape into 6 patties.
Wrap bacon around edge of each patty, and... - 41.7175
Mushroom Swiss Burger
Learn How to Make a roasted portobello mushroom burger with aged swiss cheese and balsamic grilled sweet onions and a side of rosemary potatoes. - 129.25
Chicken Burger With Tangy Garlic Mayonnaise
PLACE CHICKEN in a shallow, non-metal dish; prick chicken breasts with a skewer several times.
1.Combine lime juice and chilli sauce in a jug.
Pour over chicken; cover.
Marinate several hours or overnight.
Prepare and light barbecue 1 hour before... - 45.9608
Zero Cooking Bar-be-cue Portobello Burger
Looking for a filling snack that can be prepared for your next party without taking much time? Here's one just for you. Try this innovative blend of ingredients to prepare these Easy Bar-be-cue Burgers. Your guests will certainly call back to take the recipe... - 117.409