- » Marinated Berries
Marinated Berries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Marinated Berries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Marinated Berries recipes.
In a shallow mixing bowl, combine the blueberries, orange rind, Triple Sec, and sugar.
Toss to coat the berries.
Cover loosely and refrigerate for an hour or more. - 29.0216
Mixed Berry Cobbler
Fine end to a summer meal. That's what a cobbler with mixed berries do. This is a video of an amazingly easy cobbler. The variety of berries and the right amount of each gives a refined and yummy cobbler. Enjoy a warm summer afternoon with this great dessert. - 109.992
Ricotta Pound Cake With 4-berry Topping
If you are getting bored of the same old pound cake recipe, try this Ricotta Pound Cake with Berry Topping. The ricotta gives moisture and a nice texture to this cake and the berries on top add some tartness to it. All in all this is a perfect dessert for... - 121.402
Mediterranean Wheat Berry Salad
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine wheat berries, rice, and 6 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer until grains are tender to bite, 30 to 35 minutes. Drain. Pour into a large bowl.
2. Drain artichoke marinade into bowl with grains.... - 30.224
Grilled Rabbit In Juniper Berry Marinade
1. In a shallow glass or large stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by blending together gin, oil, lemon juice, shallot, juniper berries, lemon zest, and pepper.
2. Add the rabbit parts and coat well in the marinade.
3. Keep the meat in... - 43.9411
Pork With Leeks And Berries
1. Place cider, marmalade, vinegar, rosemary and garlic in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Drain pork and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a... - 35.1559
Braised Venison With Juniper Berries And Sour Cream
Put the ingredients for the marinade into a saucepan, bring to a boil, simmer for 20 minutes and allow to cool.
Put the venison into a deep earthenware bowl.
When the marinade is room temperature, pour it over the venison.
Cover the bowl and marinate the... - 42.9268
Tilapia With Berry Sauce
Blend the sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
Pour the buttermilk into a shallow dish.
Add talapia fillets and... - 40.1235
Summer Berry Chicken Salad
Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook makes a Summer Berry Chicken Salad w/ Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. - 112.021
Marine Raspberry Jam
Crush and measure berries
Boil 3 minutes
Add equal amount of sugar
Boil 3 minutes
Remove from heat
Beat 3 minutes (Electric or Hand beater)
Bottle and seal.
If berries are very ripe, add a few underripe berries. - 25.8813
Strawberries Marinated In Grand Marnier
Wash the strawberries quickly and dry them on paper towels.
Hull the berries.
Place them in a glass bowl.
Approximately 1 hour before serving, toss the strawberries gently with the brown sugar and Grand Marnier. - 23.3633
Marinated Strawberries With Grapes
1. With a damp paper towel, wipe the strawberries.
2. Remove the hulls and cut them into halves or quarters, depending on the size.
3. In a serving bowl, place the berry slices.
4. Add the sugar and lemon juice, and mix gently.
5. Keep it in the... - 37.3676
Smoked gammon, with its stronger flavour, is a good choice for this dish, but unsmoked or green bacon can be used, in which case omit the stage of soaking in water.
Place the smoked bacon into a bowl of cold water and leave for 2 to 3 hours then drain.
Mix... - 41.0527
Marinated Buffalo Roast
In a large bowl, stir together cider, vinegar, carrot, onion, celery, bay leaves, cloves, juniper berries, and pine twig.
Add the buffalo meat, cover, and refrigerate for 4 to 5 days, turning the meat once a day.
Remove meat from marinade and season with salt... - 43.0297
Marinated Cucumber Salad
1) In a medium nonreactive bowl, arrange the cucumbers and onions in a layer. Place aside.
2) In a small nonreactive saucepan, add vinegar and whisk by adding brown sugar and salt.
3) Stir in coriander seeds, allspice berries, cloves,... - 48.3135
1. Clean and slice the herring. Also, remove the heads and backbones of the herring but surely not the tail. Use a paper towel to pat them dry.
2. Wash, peel and slice the onions in thin round shapes. Make some rings out of those slices.
3.... - 41.4371
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Stir several times while meat is marinating.
Drain meat, save marinade to baste with the grilling.
Thread on skewers and broil over hot coals turning several times during the cooking.
Test 1... - 35.062
Marinated Fillet Of Pork
Combine marinade ingredients.
Add pork and marinate overnight.
Heat oil in a skillet and saute carrots, onion, celery, red pepper and parsley for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes.
Strain and add marinade and simmer 20... - 42.1438
Remove skin, bones, and tendons from meat.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place remaining ingredients in stoneware or earthenware crock and mix well.
Add meat and stir well.
Let stand in refrigerator for 1 to 2 days, stirring meat several times.
Place meat... - 40.0145
Better stay away from this Game Marinade recipe if you are not good at controlling yourself while you eat and if you are keeping a watch on your weight. For those of you who are trying it, here is an incredibly delicious Game Marinade dish waiting for you.Try... - 28.9383
Pound the boned veal with a meat pounder or the bottom of a heavy skillet.
Rub it well with saltpeter and roll it like a jelly roll.
Tie the meat securely with a string.
Line the bottom of a large pan or casserole with the onion and lemon slices.
Tie the bay... - 41.3908
Place roast in an earthenware bowl with onions and seasonings.
Pour over it a mixture of red wine vinegar and boiling water.
Marinate 3 days or more in refrigerator.
Turn meat twice a day with 2 wooden spoons; never pierce with a fork.
To cook: drain meat and... - 35.578
Sour Cream Sauerbraten
Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
Pour cooled marinade over meat,... - 45.6761
Tuna Tartare And The Bitter Pill
Hot From The Kettle visits Chakra in Paramus, NJ. Melody meets Chef Thomas Ciszak who demonstrates Tuna Tartare, and sommelier, Evelyn Hsu-Ciszak who mixes up the hangover tonic, The Bitter Pill. - 118.712
Venison Chops Polonaise
Combine the venison chops, vegetables, seasonings, vinegar, oil and enough red wine to cover the chops.
Let stand in the re frigerator twenty four hours.
Drain the chops, reserving one half cup of the marinade.
Wipe the meat dry.
Heat the butter in a large... - 40.399
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion is a perfect dish for your weekend luncheons. This is a well flavored and delicious dish. You just have to try the Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion! - 46.5987
Combine the strawberries, chopped nut meats, and celery cubes.
Marinate in the dressing, arrange on lettuce, and top with whipped cream and whole nut meats, or a sprig of fresh mint. - 23.9403
Turkey And Strawberry Salad
Marinate the turkey breast in the vinegar.
Cook lightly, then pull turkey into generous strips.
Mix the strained yoghurt with the mayonnaise and colour and flavour this mixture with the cranberry sauce.
Add the cardamom seeds and the sliced strawberries and... - 33.0281
Place papaya wedges, cream sherry, and brandy into shallow bowl.
Cover and allow to marinate overnight.
In small bowl, whip sour cream until fluffy; gradually add brown sugar; set aside.
Break the eggs into a medium bowl; add salt and cold water.
Beat eggs... - 40.0055
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Place chicken breasts on a plate and drizzle salt and pepper. Add honey to raspberry vinegar and blend well.
3) Pour the raspberry mixture over chicken breasts and marinate for about 15 minutes.
4) Take... - 44.7585
Broiled Tuna And Raspberry Salad
1. Combine salad dressing, vinegar and Cajun seasoning. Pour 1/4 cup salad dressing mixture into resealable plastic food storage bag to use as marinade, reserving remaining mixture. Add tuna to marinade. Seal bag; turn to coat tuna. Marinate in the... - 32.3472
Raspberries In Melba Sauce
Method Puree one-third of the raspberries by pushing them through a sieve, or pureeing them in a blender, then straining to remove the seeds.
Sift sugar and beat into puree a little at a time.
Pour this sauce over remaining raspber- ries in a serving bowl and... - 18.5184
Caramel Mold With Strawberry Sauce
Method In a heavy saucepan combine sugar and 4 cup of the water for the caramel; cook over a low heat until dissolved.
Boil syrup until rich brown in color; pour in remaining cup water very carefully off the heat (caramel mixture will sizzle... - 27.0616
Method Sift flours, baking powder and salt into a bowl; stir in sugar and make a well in the center.
Add egg yolks, sour cream and a little buttermilk and beat until mixture is smooth.
Beat 2 minutes, then stir in enough butter- milk to make a batter which... - 19.5623
Method Sift flour onto a board or marble slab, make a well in the center and add butter, confec- tioners' sugar, egg yolks and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Mix these ingredients with the finger tips, then draw in flour and work to a smooth dough.
Chill 1 hour.
Set... - 26.286
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) In a food processor, sift together flour and spice to make the pastry.
3) Process in sugar and butter in short bursts until it looks like breadcrumbs.
4) Blend in almonds in a... - 43.6258
Fresh Strawberry Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Bake pastry shells 7 minutes, until brown.
Marinate strawberries in berry liqueur, sugar, and lemon zest, for at least 20 minutes.
Fill pastry shells with creme anglaise and cover with marinated berries.
Glaze with melted... - 32.3615
Old English Raspberry Vinegar
1. In a large stainless steel bowl, crush the first pound of raspberries.
Pour the vinegar over the berries and let marinate overnight.
2. Use a fine mesh sieve or a muslin cloth to strain the berry mixture.
3. Pour the strained berry puree over the... - 37.9782
Fresh Strawberries And Raspberries In Port
Cut the strawberries in half lengthwise (or in quarters if they're huge).
Leave the raspberries whole.
Combine the berries in a deep bowl.
Pour the port over them, and marinate in the refrigerator for not less than 2 hours and not more than 4 hours.
Stir... - 29.641
Braised Pheasant With Sauerkraut
Let pheasant marinate overnight.
Drain sauerkraut and add bouillon, caraway seeds, and wine.
Crush juniper berries and add them or, optionally, 3 tablespoons gin.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Meanwhile drain pheasant and cut it into pieces.
Brown in hot shortening,... - 44.7518
Wash meat and pat dry.
Mix wine vinegar, oil, juniper berries, onion, cloves, and peppercorns.
Marinate meat in mixture overnight or longer.
Cube meat and brown on all sides in butter.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and... - 37.3823
Easy Potted Hare
1) Combine the hare pieces in the red wine, shallot, thyme, garlic, bay leaves, juniper and allspice berries and marinate for a whole day.
2) In a thick frying pan,cook the bacon cubes gradually until all the fat is rendered -which will take... - 43.9694
Hasenpfeffer With Dry Red Table Wine
Cut up rabbits as you would chickens.
Combine vinegar, wine, onions, the 4 teaspoons of salt, pepper, juniper berries, cloves, thyme, and bay leaves.
Marinate rabbits in this mixture in the refrigerator for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Drain, saving... - 43.9583
Roast Leg Of Venison With Chestnut Sauce
Lard venison with the bacon slices.
Put meat in a deep kettle and marinate for 24 hours in the mixture of the red table wine, onion, garlic, bay, and juniper berries.
Turn several times during marinating.
Pour off marinade and reserve for basting and for the... - 41.4985
Roast Saddle Of Venison
Roast Saddle Of Venison has a divine taste. Roast Saddle Of Venison gets its taste from meat mixed with berries and peppercorns, flavored with red wine. Roast Saddle Of Venison is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 44.6586
Strawberries And Raspberries Layered With Whiskey Cream
1. In a large bowl combine together the berries.
2. Add 2 tablespoon whisky, toss to mix, then marinate for 5 minutes or more.
3. In a small frying pan dry-toast the oatmeal and almonds over medium heat, for about 5 minutes.
4. Once... - 42.2538
1. Get the bone removed from the veal by telling your butcher.
2. Season well and make small rolls with it. Tie the rolls with a string.
3. Take a glass dish and place lemon and onion slices in it.
4. Add parsley, juniper berries, bay... - 43.6438
Duckling Breast With Elder Sauce For Two
In a large bowl, combine red wine, 2 tsp.of the cognac, clove, bay leaf, basil, and thyme.
Place duckling breast in the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
In a food processor, puree elder berries, or mash them well, and set aside.
Take... - 40.6894
Roast Haunch Of Venison
1. If the lower part of the leg is used, remove the shank bone from the venison. Place the meat in a large bowl and marinate overnight in the wine with the onion, garlic, bay leaf and juniper berries.
2. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
3. Remove the meat from... - 28.3148
Baked Liver With Lemon And Juniper
Remove any visible tubes or pieces of gristle from the liver and place it in a shallow dish.
Grate the lemon rind over the top, add the juniper berries and pour over the lemon juice and cider or wine.
Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Put the chopped... - 44.2418
Quails With Glazed Grapes
Pepper the quails and brush with savory; set aside.
In a deep dish, add the oil, fruit vinegar, thyme, juniper berries, carrot and onion.
Place the quails in the dish, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, taking care to turn from time to... - 44.3675
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Herb Sauce
Put the lamb in a polythene bag.
Add the onions stuck with the cloves, the garlic, carrots, peppercorns, juniper berries (if using), herbs and wine.
Close the bag and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 days, turning the meat occasionally.
Transfer... - 43.1789
Raspberry Fruit Pie
? To make dough, sift flour and salt into large bowl. Make well in middle; add butter, shortening, 1 beaten egg and sugar. Incorporate well with pastry cutter.
? Add water and incorporate with fingertips; knead dough to form ball. Lightly flour dough and wrap... - 42.4147
Spicy Red Wine Marinade
1. In a spice grinder, grind together coriander, fennel, pepper and juniper berries and combine this mixture with wine, vinegar, onion, garlic, and ginger in a glass bowl
2. Use this mixture to marinate the whole or cut up bird, cover and refrigerate... - 35.5277
Marinate the strawberries in white wine for 2 hours.
If using fresh strawberries, sweeten to taste.
Pour over a large chunk of ice in a punch bowl.
Add Grand Marnier and the orange slices.
Just before serving, pour in the champagne.
Makes approximately... - 26.7176
Combine cranberry sauce, dressing and onion soup in mixing bowl.
Add chicken and coat well.
Cover and marinate overnight, turning once or twice.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Arrange chicken in single layer in 9x 13-inch baking dish.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes, basting... - 27.4988
Soak the burghul wheat in warm water till soft; drain the excess water.
Mix all the spices and the burghul wheat into the mince.
Let the mince marinate for an hour.
Make small pattice of the mixture.
Pan-fry the pattice and serve with tzatziki For the... - 35.3227
Raw Marinade For Game
Combine all ingredients.
Pour over the meat, cover with foil, and keep cool.
Turn meat several times.
Small pieces of meat are usually marinated for 24 hours, larger pieces for 2 or 3 days.
If the marinade completely covers the meat, turning is not... - 32.1943
Pork Roasted In Milk
Put the marinade ingredients into the pot that will be used for cooking the meat.
Put in the meat, cover and let marinate for 24 hours at room temperature, turning the meat often.
The next day, pour in the milk and roast the meat, uncovered, in a preheated... - 33.779
Sauerbraten is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.062
Braised Venison A La Forestiere
Cut meat in chunks and marinate in either of the marinades for about 24 hours if you use the raw marinade or 4 hours if you use the cooked marinade.
Drain; saute in shortening to seal, then sprinkle with 2 tablespoons flour, and continue to cook until... - 39.778
Divide the liver and pork into small strips, discarding any skin and ducts. Place these in a bowl with the onion, garlic, seasoning, wine, brandy, oil and thyme. Cover and marinate overnight.
Stretch the rashers of bacon, using a blunt-edged knife, and use to... - 29.0435
Grilled Chicken With Horseradish Marinade
Trim any visible fat from the chicken breasts and cut each one in half.
Place them in a shallow baking dish.
In a blender or food processor, puree the horseradish, onions, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, juniper berries, rosemary, and garlic.
Brush the chicken... - 39.1342
Grouse En Cocotte
Prick the grouse all over with a fork.
Mix the oil, wine, vinegar, berries, lemon rind and juice and seasoning together in a large dish.
Add the grouse and baste them well with the marinade.
Marinate in a cool place for 24 hours, turning the grouse from time... - 42.8727
Spit Roasted Lamb
Remove the skin from the lamb and place the meat in a large dish.
Mix together the oil, peppers, salt, Worcestershire sauce, wine and pepper.
Pour over the lamb, add the bay leaf and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
Remove the meat... - 41.0559
Oxtail Stew With Herbs
Lay the pieces of oxtail in a shallow dish.
Crush the garlic.
Mix the salt, garlic, bay leaf, juniper berries, lemon juice, sugar, herbs and brandy, and pour over the meat.
Cover and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
Remove the oxtail pieces, dry with paper... - 43.4202
Rabbit With Red Cabbage
Place the pieces of rabbit in a bowl and add the salt, pepper and wine.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Remove the rabbit from the marinade, and pat dry with paper towels.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the rabbit until... - 42.1959
Rabbit Grilled Over Alderwood
1) Wash the rabbit and place on paper towels.
2) In a zip-lock bag, add olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, peel, juniper berries, peppercorns, sage, and thyme and shake well to create a good marinade.
3) Put in the rabbit, press and... - 42.3913
Red Wine Marinade
1 In a large saucepan, pour half the oil.
2 Add in the carrot, onions and celery, and saute until soft but not browned.
3 Stir in the wine, vinegar, bouquet garni, juniper berries and peppercorns.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Let the marinade simmer... - 39.7935
Spiced Roast Beef
1. Combine all the spices and 1/2. tbsp salt together in a pestle and mortar. Give everything a good grind, keeping a little of its coarseness. Rub the oil and then the ground spices all over the beef and massage in well. Cover and chill overnight to... - 29.2404
In Scandinavia, this soup would be served as dessert; however, it also makes an unusually good summer appetizer, particularly when only a little sugar is added so that the flavor is tart and refreshing.
Method Simmer blueberries, reserving a few for gar-... - 24.08
Dry Martini Cornish Hens
1. To make the marinade for the hens, in a small bowl, combine the juniper berries, lemon zest, 1 1/2 cups of the stock, 1/2 cup of the gin, the vermouth, salt and pepper. Stir to mix well.
2. In a large deep glass dish or casserole, arrange... - 41.5674
Sauerbraten With Sauce And Marinade
Sauerbraten is a German delicacy. Sauerbraten is made of boneless beef marinated by vinegar flavored mixture and cooked with apple syrup sauce. Sauerbraten is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 46.1965
Strawberries In Raspberry Cream
Method Hull strawberries, place them in a bowl, sprin- kle with granulated sugar to taste (less will be needed if frozen raspberries are used in the cream) and spoon over the orange juice and kirsch.
Cover and chill.
To prepare the raspberry cream: push rasp-... - 19.6998
1. Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
2. Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan. Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
3. Pour cooled marinade... - 42.4639
Cut the hare into serving pieces and place in a bowl with the wine, vinegar, carrot, onion, juniper berries, bay leaf and peppercorns.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the hare marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
Remove the hare.
Strain and... - 44.4429
Every time I eat at Chipotle I always get the Carnitas, it's a type of pulled pork. It is so good that I wanted to make it at home but all of the so called "Chipotle Carnitas Clones" I found none of them even came close. I finally found one that used the... - 0
Herbed Butterflied Squab
1. In a bowl stir together the salt, pepper, thyme, bay leaf and juniper berries.
2. Rub each squab lightly with olive oil and then sprinkle each with one fourth of the herb mixture.
3. Place the birds on a large platter or baking pan, laying... - 43.5009
Grilled Shrimp And Pineapple Skewers
This recipe of Caribbean-style grilled shrimp and pineapple is an absolute treat for a mild summer evening. Plan ahead to call up your friends and enjoy a weekend afternoon with these delicious snacks. But before that, watch the video to learn the tricks of... - 128.995
Combine the vinegar, parsley, carrots, onion, leeks, celery and garlic in a saucepan.
Tie the juniper berries and spices in a small cheesecloth bag and add them.
Bring to a boil.
Place the venison in an enamel or stainless steel container and pour the hot... - 42.4546
Old Munich Sauerbraten
This old Munich sauertbraten is a marinated roast beef recipe. A quintessential european recipe, the old munich sauerbraten is prepared with a sour marinade of vinegar with herbs, spices and juniper berries. Cooked with brown sugar, the old munich sauerbraten... - 45.2839
My Invented Fried Chicken
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice Designer, Keith Lorren, shares his secrets to making the Juiciest, Tastiest, Fried chicken on the planet. - 101.322
Spit Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Have the butcher remove the small shank bone from the lower end of the leg of lamb.
Have him fold back the shank meat and tie it as in a rolled roast.
Combine the remaining ingredients except the garlic.
Marinate the lamb in the mixture in the refrigerator... - 41.1314
1. In a large bowl, Season generously with Keith’s Beef & Oxtail Seasoning, and add in soy sauce, massage meat with hands. Allow to marinate overnight or for 1 hour.
2. For making seasoning paste – in a food processor take scallions, garlic... - 102.637
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Wild Boar
Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl, put in the pork, cover, refrigerate and marinate the pork for five days, turning it occasionally.
Dry the pork well and brown it in a roasting pan in 4 tablespoons [60 ml.] of the butter.
Add the wine and... - 38.6391
Method Put fruit and water in a pan, cover and sim- mer 4-5 minutes (1-2 minutes longer for cur- rants); strain, reserving the juice.
Push fruit through a food mill or sieve, or puree in a blender, and strain to remove the seeds.
Add reserved juice and... - 28.981
Ring mold ( 1 quart capacity), or cake pan with sloping sides, pastry bag; medium star tube.
Method Put fruit and water in a pan, cover and sim- mer 4-5 minutes; strain, reserving the juice.
Push fruit through a food mill or sieve, or puree in a blender and... - 27.4325
Method For the custard, in a bowl beat egg yolks with sugar until light and thick.
Scald milk, add half to egg mixture, stir well and return to re- maining milk in pan.
Heat gently, stirring, until custard coats the back of the spoon; do not boil.
Strain into... - 26.6245
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 28.1359
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 116.425
Terrine De Faisan
1. With a sharp pointed knife, slice the meat from pheasant carcass.
2. Discard skin.
3. Cut breast meat into strips.
4. Scrape sinews from leg meat.
5. In a bowl, put breast meat with ham and pork strips, pour brandy and Madeira on top. Cover... - 43.7972
Duck Terrine With Prunes
Put the garlic, carrot, celery and onions in a bowl with the bayleaves, chilis, cloves and peppercorns.
Stir in the wine.
Put the duck breasts into the bowl, stir well and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Remove the duck from the marinade... - 45.8318
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Pan Fried Venison Cutlets With Cream Sauce
1) In a large shallow baking dish, combine the wine, water, juniper berries, thyme, bay leaves, onions, garlic and pepper.
2) Add the cutlets and moisten them thoroughly with the marinade.
3) Marinate the cutlets for 2 hours at room temperature... - 46.595
Edith Adams' Bavarian
Trim the chuck and cut into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Combine the vinegar and 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the water; add the meat cubes and marinate several hours or overnight.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over low heat; add the onions and garlic.
Cover; cook until the... - 42.4403
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
1. Using a mortar, pound the allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg or powder them using an electric grinder. Add the chili, spring onions, bay leaf and seasoning and pound to a thick paste.
2. Into the paste add rum and mix well.
3. In each chicken piece,... - 43.7927
Turkey Skewers With Cranberry Ginger Sauce
Juice orange and coarsely chop up remaining fruit, including rind.
Combine juice, chopped orange, soy sauce, water and ginger in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours,... - 45.8892
Grilled Spatchcock Chicken With Jerky Seasoning
Spatchcocked is really just a funny way of saying grilled butterflied chicken. Pair the chicken with an easy to make Jerk Seasoning paste, and you have a succulent chicken bursting with fruity Jamaican flavors. - 37.5556
Braised Spiced Beef
Cook vinegar, water, half the sliced onions, and seasoning together for 1o min.
Pour this over the beef, and marinate, covered, for 3-5 days in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
Remove beef, and pat dry with kitchen towel.
Melt lard in a large... - 45.7659
Place roast in an earthenware bowl with onions, seasonings, vinegar, and boiling water; cover.
Marinate 3 days or more in refrigerator; turn meat twice a day with two wooden spoons.
(Never pierce meat with a fork.) Drain meat.
Brown on all sides in hot... - 44.4164