- » Marinated Beef Tips Rice
Marinated Beef Tips Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Marinated Beef Tips Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Marinated Beef Tips Rice recipes.
Marinated Roast Beef
The marinated roast beef is a beef recipe that can be prepared with beef or chuck roast. Prepared with a marinate of red wine, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and veggies, the meat is cooked in the oven and served after carving to thin slices with rice and... - 38.9732
Orange Marinated Asian Shish Kababs
1. For marinade, in a bowl combine soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, and sesame oil. Mix.
2. In an airtight container, pour ¾ of the marinade, reserving ¼ for grilling.... - 99.7488
Pepper Steak Oriental
Partially freeze beef slices; cut diagonally into 1/4 inch strips.
In large bowl combine soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, and pepper.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Let stand several hours in refrigerator.
Drain beef, reserving marinade.
In wok or skillet heat... - 44.0772
Ginger Asparagus Flank Steak Stir Fry
This simple stir fry combines the punch of fresh ginger with wonderful spring asparagus and tasty flank steak. The combinations of flavors here is amazing and also very inexpensive. - 0
Beef And Broccoli
This dish is immensely popular dish in Chinese American restaurants today. - 46.5015
Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
Add meat and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over high heat.
When light haze forms, add meat and stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Remove with slotted... - 45.4722
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 107.89
Spicy Korean Beef Stir-fry
A spicy dish, it is quite popular in Korea. Packed with veggies, this beef stir-fry is a treat for all those who adore non-vegetarian foods. Watch the video to learn how simple and tasty this dish is! - 114.719
Yummy Beef Kebabs are a treat that are perfect for your dinner spread. I prepare this dish whenever I need to cook up a tasty and tempting dish for my party! Try this amazing Beef Kebabs recipe. - 45.8422
Chinese Skewered Beef
1) Make 1-inch cubes from the beef. Discard excess fat and gristle while cutting.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef cubes.
3) Season the beef cubes with pepper.
4) In another bowl, add soy sauce, oyster sauce and black beans.
5) Add sugar,... - 41.9923
Mongolian Beef Barbecue
Mongolian Beef Barbecue, is purely a chinese dish despite its Mongolian name. The dish brings together wonderful yet simple flavors in a beautiful style and art of cooking on very high heats. The marinated beef, being cooked into juicy & tender Mongolian... - 49.2347
Korean Beef Bites From Jaden Of Steamy Kitchen's New Cookbook
1. Thinly slice the steak into at least 24 pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Whisk well.
3. Add the steak and mix to coat. Marinate for at least 10 minutes at room temperature or up to... - 0
San Jeok, Korean Beef And Vegetable Skewers
Looking for great party Hors d'Oeuvres? San Jeok is delicious and its vibrant colours make it a perfect dish for parties and gatherings. You can make a vegetarian version easily. Koreans enjoy San Joek on special holidays like New Year's Day or Korean... - 0
Cooking Bulgogi And Bulgogi Stew
How about a traditional Korean meal in less in half an hour for the entire family? Well, Maangchi has something very delicious called Bulgogi Jungol made with marinated beef. The marinade recipe looks absolutely delicious with garlic, pear and soy sauce. The... - 92.6093
Nihari Or Meat Stew
Nihari is a very traditional and delicious meat stew with its origins from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It's made by cooking special Nihari meat which is mostly beef shank with spices, onions and tomatoes on a low flame for a long time. The results are a... - 0
Steak And Okra
1. In a bowl, mix the beef and seasoning.
2. Cut off the tail and tip of the okra and slice it to small pieces.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to the list.
4. In a pressure pot, heat oil and put the marinated beef. Allow it... - 93.4364
Korean Food: Cabbage And Perilla Rolls
Ssambap is a type of rice dish where you wrap cooked rice with some kind of ingredients (usually vegetables). Today I will show you 2 different kinds of Ssambap. One uses Napa cabbage, which is seasoned with soybean paste, and the other uses seasoned Perilla... - 0
Korean Sushi- Kimbap
Moon Cho shows you how to make Korean sushi "Kimbap" in your own home. Seaweed rolled with sticky white rice, egg, spinach, carrot and ground beef if you like meat, so easy to carry and transport to picnics, beaches and family outings. - 0
Learn How To Make Spicy Teriyaki Mini - Burgers In 7 Steps
What's a backyard bash without yummy snacks and burgers? You don't have to toil hard to prepare one. Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make spicy teriyaki mini-burgers in 7 easy steps. Just gather your pots and pans and get hold of the ingredients to get... - 86.5679
Fiery Hot North African Pili Pili Red Pepper Sauce
1) Rinse the red peppers in cold water, remove any stalks and slightly open each pepper.
2) In a 1-pint mason jar, place the red peppers with the salt and sugar.
3) Cover with the vinegar, and stir thoroughly until the salt and sugar are... - 45.2989
How To Make Saag Gosht
Also known as Palak Gosht, Hara Gosht or Lamb Saag this is a delicious curry made my simmering meat in a spinach sauce. Watch Karen Ahmed demonstrate a step by step recipe to make this at home. - 0