- » Marinated Beef Stir Fry
Marinated Beef Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated beef stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated beef stir fry recipes.
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar, ginger, -crushed red pepper, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat across the grain into 1/8 -inch slices.
Add meat to marinade; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for... - 40.2475
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn
Ground Beef With Sweet Corn! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious meat preparation boasts a wonderful flavor! Try this wonderful Ground Beef With Sweet Corn recipe! - 45.1663
Chinese Beef With Snow Peas
Beef With Snow Peas is a tasty pork meat that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful dish. Serve the Beef With Snow Peas at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 45.5319
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd is a wonderful Chinese dish that looks and tastes wonderful. I served it for a friends bachelor party and it was a tremendous success! Try this simple Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd recipe! - 46.4998
Marinated Steak Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the 1/4 cup olive oil, wine vinegar, sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the marinade thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the beef... - 44.3802
Beef With Broccoli
Beef With Broccoli! If you ever want to see your kids take some broccoli then feed them this yummy dish! Beef With Broccoli is a tasty and filling dish that can be for your dinner parties or even at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Beef With... - 47.6426
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
Exciting, fresh and easy Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry that can be made without noodles under 20 minutes. Packed with big flavors! Now your local Chinese take-out can only try to beat that! - 0
Yummy Chungking Beef is something that you shouldn€™t miss. You will be doing a great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious and simple beef preparation. Go ahead try this Chungking Beef recipe! - 45.9867
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Beef With Oyster Sauce is something I prepare quiet often for my parties. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives are addicted to it. My secret? This amazing Beef With Oyster Sauce recipe. - 45.671
Stir Fried Beef
Need an easy to make an delicious dish after a long day at work? Try making stir fried beef marinated in oyster sauce with Filipino chef who is making the dish in most easiest way. He serves them over stir fried spinach, so you get a healthy combination of... - 104.49
Sesame Seed Beef
Sesame Seed Beef is a sumptuous beef dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored and filling Sesame Seed Beef and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. You will love it too. Trust me! - 46.8089
Country Style Shredded Beef
The Country Style Shredded Beef is a aromatic and tasty beef preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Actually, the addictive smell of the beef is more than enough!! Try this wonderful Country Style Shredded Beef recipe at home! - 46.5817
Beef With Asparagus
Beef With Asparagus is a unique and tasty beef preparation that you shouldn€™t miss. This tasty preparation got me a lot of compliments when I served it for my best friends Bachelor party!! Try this Beef With Asparagus and win over a few hearts! - 45.6914
Shredded Beef With Green Peppers
Shredded Beef With Green Peppers is a delicious and filling beef preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. I prepared this for the first party we had at home after our marriage and it was a complete success. Try this wonderful Shredded Beef With Green... - 47.3972
Beef With Assorted Vegetables
Beef With Assorted Vegetables! Isn't your mouth already watering, mine is! This yummy Beef With Assorted Vegetables is an all time favorite. My children always want me to prepare this for them. Try the Beef With Assorted Vegetables for yourself! - 46.6319
Beef Vegetable Stir Fry (rau Muon Xao Thit Bo)
A quick stir fry is sometimes required to make the day easier on the time aspect! This video shows you how to make a quick flavorful Vietnamese stir fry with a mix of greens. - 92.8948
Beef Liver With Vegetables
If you want a yummy and unique meat dish to serve for your party then Beef Liver With Vegetables is the one for you! I often make it as a surprise treat for my guests! Try making this addictive and different Beef Liver With Vegetables! - 46.2864
Sherried Beef And Spinach
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Flatten slightly by pressing with fingers.
Combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil in medium bowl.
Add beef; mix to coat well.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut... - 42.849
Mongolian Beef is a wonderful and filling dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous beef dish with the succulent vegetables and meat pieces was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Mongolian Beef recipe at home... - 49.9626
Tomato Beef With Green Peppers
Tomato Beef With Green Peppers! My mouth is already watering. I love having this delectable dish for dinner on weekdays. Often I include the Tomato Beef With Green Peppers as a part of my Holiday Menu too. Try the Tomato Beef With Green Peppers for yourself... - 47.4029
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry
Beef teriyaki stir fry is a spicy and savory beef stir fry made with sirloin strips. Marinated and cooked with vegetables with the flavors of teriyaki sauce and garlic, the beef teriyaki stir fry serves as an excellent side in meals. - 45.9695
Stir Fry Beef And Snow Peas
Stir fry beef and snow peas is prepared with sirloin beef strips. Marinated with soy sauce and cooked with corn, mushrooms and snow pea pods, the stir fry beef is flavored with ginger root and rice wine. Wok cooked, the beef stir fru with snow peas is great... - 48.773
A unique and tasty beef preparation the Curried Beef is my favorite. I love the dish not only because its delicious but also because its not like any other beef preparation I have come across. Try this Curried Beef recipe and I am sure you will agree with me! - 49.269
Chinese Stir Fried Beef And Mushrooms
Soak mushrooms in water 30 minutes.
Drain well; set aside.
Cut steak into strips.
Combine flour, sugar, sherry, and soy sauce in bowl.
Add beef; marinate 30 minutes.
Heat 1/2 cup oil in wok or skillet; stir-fry ginger-root 1 minute.
Add... - 45.4502
Beef With Snow Peas
1. Start by cutting the beef into 2 1/2 x 1 x 1/8-inch strips, also cut the onion lengthwise into quarters
3.In a bowl, combine the cornstarch and soy sauce and stir into the beef strips, cut the strips crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
4.... - 39.0327
Korean Beef Bulgogi
Beef Bulgogi, is marinated beef and is believed to be the national dish of Korea. Beef Bulgogi is a fantastic example of how meat extracts its flavors from the marinade and how a marinade can be converted into a sauce, adding character to the dish. A... - 49.4835
Ginger Asparagus Flank Steak Stir Fry
This simple stir fry combines the punch of fresh ginger with wonderful spring asparagus and tasty flank steak. The combinations of flavors here is amazing and also very inexpensive. - 0
Stir Fried Beef And Broccoli
Prepare the beef: In a small bowl stir together the soy sauce, the sugar, and the salt, add the beef, and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
Make the sauce while the beef is marinating: In a bowl dissolve the cornstarch in the soy sauce and stir in the Sherr - 31.1712
Spicy Beef And Onion Stir Fry
This chinese spicy beef and onion stir-fry is a simple stir-fry dish with authentic chinese flavors. Try out this stir-fry if you have a craving for hot jalapenos. Tastes great with rice and makes a wonderful meal on a cold winter night. - 103.105
Stir Fry Broccoli And Beef
Marinate meat in a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger root, 1 tablespoon of the Vermouth, and the cornstarch.
Add half the oil and the salt to a very hot wok or frying pan, and stir fry broccoli and onion, stirring constantly, until broccoli turns... - 39.4116
Stir Fried Spicy Beef
OOOOh yesss! The texture of the beef is soft but not tough; chewy but not rubbery. It's a dish very popular all over China. Judging from my personal experience...WOW!!!!!! - 116.086
Quick 'n' Tangy Beef Stir Fry
1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Marinate beef in 1/4 cup sauce 5 minutes. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches 5 minutes or until browned.
2. Add peppers; cook 2 minutes. Add remaining sauce; stir-fry until... - 31.7426
Easy Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
In a bowl toss beef strips with hoisin sauce, garlic and ginger.
Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. (Cover and refrigerate if preparing ahead.)
In a glass measuring cup, combine orange zest and juice, soya sauce, cornstarch and red pepper... - 34.0853
Beef Stir Fry With Fragnant Vegetables
Marinate the beef strips for at least 1 hour in a mixture of the ginger, garlic, broth, soy sauce, and vegetable oil.
Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and the broccoli.
Cook the broccoli for about 5 minutes.
Add the... - 42.8764
Stir Fried Beef With Leeks
1) Prepare a marinade by mixing fish sauce, corn starch, soy sauce, vinegar, chili flakes and sugar.
2) Marinate the beef in it.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the marinated beef to it and fry on high for 3-4 minutes.
5)... - 45.9553
Stir Fried Beef With Asparagus
Prepare Ahead: Cut beef into 2 inch long strips and marinate a few minutes.
Wash and cut asparagus into 2 inch lengths.
To Cook: Pour 2 Tbsp oil in wok, and heat a few seconds.
Add asparagus slices and stir-fry until they are coated with oil.
Add water and... - 44.0054
Beef And Mangetout Stir Fry
1) In a non- metallic bowl, add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chilli sauce, honey and five-spice powder.
2) Place the steak in the mixture. Coat evenly and marinate inside refrigerator by covering the bowl for minimum 30 minutes.
3) In a... - 45.5139
Orange Beef Stir Fry
1 Preheat the oven to 300°F. Place the orange zest on a small cake rack set on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until dry. Let cool, then mince and set aside.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, stir together the egg white, 1 tablespoon of the... - 34.344
Peking Beef And Pepper Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, mix together the steak strips, soy sauce, sherry, cornflour and brown sugar. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the sunflower and sesame oils in a preheated wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for... - 32.565
Tangy Beef Stir Fry
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips; place strips in a bowl.
Combine gingerroot and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over steak strips; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator... - 42.4766
Beef And Fresh Tomato Stir Fry
1) In a bowl, place soy sauce, oil, cornstarch and beef, stir well.
2) Cover the bowl and allow to marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
3) In another bowl mix together tomato juice, cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
4) In a... - 45.6778
Pathan Beef Stir Fry
1. To make the marinade, mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add the beef to the marinade, stir to coat, then cover and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok, add the onion and... - 35.0638
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry With Tomatoes And Broccoli
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the beef, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the garlic, and sesame oil.
Toss well and marinate for 20 minutes.
In a cup, combine the broth, wine (if using), cornstarch, and the... - 47.058
Spicy Korean Beef Stir-fry
A spicy dish, it is quite popular in Korea. Packed with veggies, this beef stir-fry is a treat for all those who adore non-vegetarian foods. Watch the video to learn how simple and tasty this dish is! - 114.719
Teriyaki Beef Stir Fry
1) Freeze the steak inside the frozen zone for an hour or so, by wrapping with plastic sheet.
2) Slice the steak thinly across the grain. Remove the fat, if any.
3) In a pestle and mortar, crush the ginger and garlic with the peppercorns.
4) In... - 44.799
Beef And Pepper Stir Fry
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices about 2 inches (5 cm) long and 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
In small bowl, combine beef, vinegar, soy sauce, gingerroot and garlic; cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In wok or large skillet, heat 1... - 40.5265
Stir Fried Sesame Beef
1) Cut the steak across the grain into thin slices, by trimming the fat and sinew.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauces, sugar, sesame oil and sherry.
3) Place the steak slices into the mixture to toss well.
4) Marinate the steak for 15 minutes... - 47.4414
Stir Fried Orange Beef
1. Cut the beef against its grain.
2. Slice into 5 cm (2 inches) long slices.
3. In a shallow dish, combine half of the sesame oil, half of the soy sauce, the sherry, ginger and corn flour.
4. Add the steak to the marinade and toss until well... - 49.0346
Stir Fried Beef And Mushrooms
Soak mushrooms in hot water for 20 minutes.
Drain and discard stalks.
Combine steak, garlic, ginger, soy and oyster sauces.
Marinate for 1 hour, drain and reserve liquid.
Heat vegetable oil in wok, add beef and fry till browned.
Add marinade juices, fry for... - 41.7814
Beef Stir Fry With Mushrooms
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl stir together water, soy sauce, wine, cornstarch, and molasses.
Add beef, stirring to coat well.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or... - 46.5811
Linguine With Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
Linguine with stir fried beef and vegetables is a healthy and flavorful recipe with a twist. The linguine here prepared in the Chinese way with beef, Chinese broccoli and tomatoes. The stir fry is wonderfully flavored with Chinese oyster sauce and soy sauce.... - 109.833
Stir Fried Beef With Oyster Sauce
1. Cut the beef across the grain into thin slices about the size of a large postage stamp
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients and marinate in the marinade for several hours - overnight if possible.
3. Squeeze dry the mushrooms and discard... - 43.6928
Stir Fried Beef With Chilli And Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the beef cut it into thin slices about the size of large postage stamps.
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients.
3. Marinate in the marinade for at least 2-3 hours.
4. Cut the onion and green pepper into small triangular... - 43.7648
Stir Fry Tomato Beef
1. Slice steak diagonally across grain in 1/8-inch thick slices and freeze for about 30 minutes to slice easier.
2. In 2 cup glass measure combine sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
3. In medium bowl pour over meat and marinate 30 minutes, turning... - 44.2135
Stir Fried Beef And Watercress
In large bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry and honey.
Stir soy sauce mixture into ground beef with a fork.
Marinate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut off thick stems of the watercress and save them to use at a later date.
Wash watercress... - 44.296
Pepper Steak Oriental
Partially freeze beef slices; cut diagonally into 1/4 inch strips.
In large bowl combine soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, and pepper.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Let stand several hours in refrigerator.
Drain beef, reserving marinade.
In wok or skillet heat... - 44.0772
Spinach Stir Fry
1. Partially freeze beef; slice it thinly into bite-sized strips. Combine with soy sauce and marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Heat wok or large nonstick skillet. Pour in chicken stock and stir-fry ginger root for 30 seconds. Add beef and... - 35.2047
Scrape the meat and rub with salt and pepper; heat butter or drippings in skillet.
Brown meat on both sides; add sliced onion.
Fry to golden brown, place meat in Dutch oven.
Stir remainder in skillet with small amount of water.
Pour over meat; add vinegar,... - 35.8978
Wine Marinated Beef Ragout
Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes; place in bowl and add the next six ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove meat from marinade; dredge in flour.
Fry bacon in a large skillet; add meat and brown thoroughly.
Stir in strained marinade, consomme and... - 42.1617
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Stir Fried Steak And Green Peppers
1. Place the flank steaks in the freezer till partially frozen, say forty five minutes; trim any excess fat off and slice at on angle into thin sections, crosswise
2.In a large bowl, mix together cornstarch, ginger, sugar, soy sauce and... - 37.7097
Stir Fry Fajita Salad
1) Discard the excess fat from the steak.
2) In a shallow dish, place the steak.
3) In a bowl, combine lime juice and next 6 ingredients.
4) Stir well and pour over steak.
5) Cover the dish and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 8 hours... - 46.694
Oriental Stir Fried Steak
1. In a bowl combine steak, sugar, sherry, soy sauce and teriyaki.
2. Marinate steak in the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
3. Save the marinade and drain meat on paper towel.
4. Heat the browning dish for 6 minutes at... - 40.8059
Easy Asian Stir Fry
Marinate beef in 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Combine vegetables and 1/4 cup water in large nonstick skillet; cook, covered, over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove vegetables; dry... - 32.3028
Japchae - Korean Stir-fried Noodles
1. Thinly slice the beef.
2. For the marinade: In a bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, mirin and garlic. Stir together.
3. Marinate the beef for 30 minutes.
4. In a smaller bowl, crack the eggs. Add a pinch of salt and whisk it.
5. In a... - 99.7749
Sautéed Sirloin Steak And Asparagus Stir-fry
Round out your holiday menu with Betty's sautéed sirloin steak and asparagus fry. This crowd-pleasing dish makes for a quick, easy and healthy suppertime treat. Just serve your steak with stir-fried succulent spears of asparagus and voila! you have a... - 93.4359
Remembering her college days, Joy demonstrates her favorite go-to meal, Stir-fry Noodles, a simple, delicious dish for the cooking newbie. - 39.2208
Scrambled Eggs With Beef
Light and tender, the Scrambled Eggs With Beef is one of the yummiest Scrambled egg preparation. Always my favorite, the Scrambled Eggs With Beef is definitely worth your effort time. You will love it! - 45.5394
Korean Beef With Broccoli
If you love beef and you love broccoli then watch this video to learn how to make a really easy Korean style beef with broccoli stir-fry. The secret to the best beef and broccoli is to blanch the marinated beef in hot oil to seal in the juices then stir fry... - 114.328
Seafood Flavored Beef And Snow Peas
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and stir for 15 seconds. Add beef and stir-fry for 1 1/2-2 minutes until light brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Add onion to wok and stir over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add... - 33.2603
Mongolian Beef Barbecue
Mongolian Beef Barbecue, is purely a chinese dish despite its Mongolian name. The dish brings together wonderful yet simple flavors in a beautiful style and art of cooking on very high heats. The marinated beef, being cooked into juicy & tender Mongolian... - 49.2347
Beef Bulgogi - Korean Food
Obviously Bulgogi is very popular and famous dish all around the world. It is beefy, savory, sweet, nutty and satisfying. Even you are on a diet, don't worry!! You can cook Bulgogi with Lean meat or even with chicken breast!! You've got to try bulgogi with... - 107.418
This is delicious and just about the easiest dish I can offer you. Just remember to slice the beef realy thin!...Enjoy!!! - 112.933
Place the wine vinegar, herbs, onion, cloves and peppercorns in a pan together with 1 1/4 cups water and bring to the boil.
Allow to cool.
Place the beef in a bowl, pour over the cold marinade and leave in the refrigerator to marinate for 6 hours (or... - 42.049
Marinated Fillet Of Beef
Rub the beef with salt and pepper and place in a shallow dish.
Mix together all the marinade ingredients and pour over the beef.
Leave to marinate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove the beef from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen paper... - 42.9002
Testy Marinated Japanese Beef
1) Cut the beef into thin slices.
2) Arrange on paper towels and drizzle with the cornstarch.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
4) Now add the meat and stir to mix well.
5) Cover with lid and allow to stand for 20... - 44.0122
Beef With Asparagus And Hoisin Sauce
Beef With Asparagus And Hoisin Sauce is a well flavored and tasty meat dish that you shouldnâ€™t miss. This delicious preparation helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they came visiting. Try this Beef With Asparagus And Hoisin Sauce recipe... - 45.3889
Beef With Pak Choi In Oyster Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, put together garlic, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and sugar.
2. Add the beef strips and mix to coat.
3. Cover the dish.
4. Let the beef marinate for about 30 minutes, turn the meat occasionally.
5. Heat a wok until... - 48.7114
Beef Fillet With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1 Combine diced beef with soy sauce and five-spice powder and marinate 15 minutes. Heat a non-stick pan, add one-quarter of the beef and stir-fry 3—4 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining beef. Set aside and keep warm.
2 Bring pineapple juice,... - 34.8962
Stir Fried Noodles
Chinese stir fried noodles made at home is any day better than your regular out of the box take out! A mix of veggies and choice of meat with some sauce and that’s all there is to this dish! See the video for more! - 111.769
Stir Fried Pork With Scallions
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the pork.
2. Slice the meat across the grain, paper thin, by holding the knife at 45° angle.
3. In a large dish combine beef stock, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, pepper... - 44.2913
Steak & Snow Peas Stir Fry
Freeze meat until slightly firm.
Cut meat diagonally across grain into very thin slices; place in shallow baking dish.
Combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and salt; pour over meat.
Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
Prepare rice... - 40.3059
Spicy Shrimps Stir Fried
Beside pork, chicken, beef and ducks. shrimps also my flavorite dish. it easy to cook and tasty. This dish is very popular and you can also find this dish at your Chinese restaurant or you can make it for yourself - 110.567
Surf And Turf Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry
How about packet ramen cooked under a clear blue sky on a barbeque? Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry is exactly what you can create with simple cheap ingredients yet amazing in taste and health. With CMToy make this wonderful ramen dish with step by step... - 115.901
Sherried Stir Fry
If using beef or pork as the Meat Option, partially freeze the meat; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
If using chicken, cut the meat into 1-inch pieces.
For marinade, stir together water and sherry.
Add meat, stirring to coat well.
Cover and... - 44.7631
Beef With Celery And Celery Cabbage
This an amazing recipe for Beef With Celery And Celery Cabbage. This delicious recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try the S Beef With Celery And Celery Cabbage if you were looking for a filling and delicious dish. - 46.8788
Simple Beef Burgundy
1 Cut the steak with the grain into about 2-inch-wide strips. Then cut each strip across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2 Place the sliced beef in a medium bowl, add the wine and let marinate at room temperature while you prepare the vegetables.
3 Cut... - 41.0006
Tortilla Wrap With John Green, Tequila, Peanuts And Avocado
A heavy blend of tequila, limejuice, and avocado gives the recipe much of its personality while crunchy peanuts just adds to the texture of this dish. Thekel tells you how to prepare this sensational recipe in a snap. Just follow the step-by-step instruction... - 96.3662
Chinese Beef With Leeks And Pepper
Marinate the meat in the sherry, soy sauce, and ginger for 15 minutes.
Chow or stir-fry very quickly in hot pan, and add leeks at the last minute.
Add ample black pepper. - 30.0645
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1) In a bowl, combine fillet steak slices, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, sliced ginger root, vinegar, water, salt, and corn flour. Mix thoroughly to coat evenly.
2) Cover with a lid and marinate for at least 20 minutes inside... - 46.0984
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the steak, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the ginger, vinegar, water, salt and cornflour and mix well such that the steak slices are thoroughly coated in the mixture.
2. Place the bowl with cover in the refrigerator to... - 44.0527
Low Carb Chinese Beef Lo Mein
Think that beef lo mein can never be made fit to be a part of a low carb diet? Then think again! This video by LowCarb360 makes it possible. Watch to know more! - 116.217
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Combine the soy sauce, dry sherry, cornstarch, and sugar in a small bowl.
Add beef and marinate 20 to 30 minutes.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the green pepper strips and water chestnuts 1 to 2 minutes.
Push aside and stirfry the beef 2 to 3... - 37.2299