- » Marinated Bean Sprout
Marinated Bean Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated bean sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated bean sprout recipes.
Marinated Bean Sprouts
Marinated Bean Sprouts has an Awesome taste. The vodka and vinegar gives the Marinated Bean Sprouts one of its kind taste. - 31.3288
Sweet And Sour Bean Sprouts
1. Put the sprouts in a saucepan with the water, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
2. Drain well and cool.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the sprouts. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight. The sprouts... - 27.6059
Glazed Sweet And Sour Beans
Dissolve sugar into oil and vinegar.
Pour over beans and bean sprouts.
Marinate all ingredients overnight. - 24.2962
Bean Sprout Salad
I am glad just thinking of the fact that you will enjoy this Bean Sprout Salad. You don't need many ingredients to make this great Bean Sprout Salad dish. Anyone will love it! - 32.5693
Sturgeon, Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
Place fish, sprouts, carrots, sake, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl; marinate 15 minutes.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Alternate fish and vegetables on skewers. - 28.2415
Corn And Bean Sprout Salad
Drain 1 large tin of sweet-corn kernels.
Cut in paper-thin slices 3 small onions or 3 big spring onions.
Add to corn with 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 2 chopped mint leaves.
Shake well in a jar 4 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/2 ... - 43.416
Shredded Chicken With Bean Sprouts
Shred the chicken into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with egg white, salt, tapioca starch, and wine for 20 to 30 minutes.
Soak the bean sprouts in cold water.
Drain well before cooking.
Boil the Smithfield ham for about 10 minutes; when cool, cut the... - 43.5476
Calves Liver With Bean Sprouts
The Calves Liver With Bean Sprouts is an exquisite preparation with a memorable taste. Surprise your guests with this wonderful dish at the next dinner party. Use this wonderful Calves Liver With Bean Sprouts recipe that guarantees a tasty result! - 45.1582
Fried Chicken And Bean Sprouts
Cut the chicken into shreds and marinate for 20 minutes.
Rinse and drain the bean sprouts.
Deep-fry the chicken over a moderate heat for 1 minute, and drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and stir-fry the bean sprouts for 30 seconds, then... - 37.5327
Bean Sprouts And Pork
These Bean Sprouts and Pork make a delicious meal with rice ! Try out these sauteed bean sprouts and pork dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this dish are eagerly awaited ! - 41.879
Beef And Pork With Bean Sprouts
Here is a very easy to make and delicious recipe for Beef And Pork With Bean Sprouts. A lot filling and satisfying with great flavors and mushrooms, this Beef And Pork With Bean Sprouts is a must master recipe for all. Do give it a try! - 42.9359
1) Extract beet liquid. Add sprouts to it and marinate all day.
2) Drain well.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients except egg.
4) Garnish with egg and serve. - 38.1078
Korean Soybean Sprout Rice
1. In a bowl combine ground beef with soy sauce, green onion, cooking wine, garlic, sesame oil and black pepper.
2. Wash the short grain rice twice in cold water and soak the rice for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the water and pace the rice in it, add the kelp... - 127.397
Aduki Sprout Wraps
Want to cook something special for your family tonight? Watch chef Heather share her favorite Mexican Aduki Sprout Wraps recipe. The dish scores high both on taste and health. Do not miss out on this one. - 99.1964
Korean Food: Mung Bean Sprout Bibimbap
Today I will show a shortcut version of bibimbap. In my opinion, the key for delicious bibimbap is the sauce. If the sauce is good, the rest of ingredients do not matter as much. Bibimbap is a dish that has many ingredients and it has complex cooking steps.... - 0
Bean Sprout And Chicken Salad
Wash chicken and drain thoroughly.
Slice into thin strips.
Combine ingredients for marinade, mix into chicken and marinate in a cool place for about 2 hours.
Heat oil in a kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and stir-fry for about... - 43.5352
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.2229
Marinated Relish Salad
Combine bean sprouts, mushrooms, cauliflower, cucumber, green pepper, and onion.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine vinegar, sugar, salad oil, garlic, and salt.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Pour dressing over vegetables.
Toss to coat vegetables.
Cover... - 38.3195
Orange Roughy With Sprout Relish
Combine relish ingredients in a deep bowl.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator the day before serving.
Taste to adjust seasonings and toss before serving.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with peanut oil.
Cook fish fillets over medium-high... - 40.4341
Combine vegetables, oil, vinegar and tarragon.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Add to tossed salad or serve on lettuce.
Vegetables such as beans, carrots, peas, brussels sprouts, celery root, kohlrabi or artichoke hearts are especially good. - 23.5793
Korean Food: Mung Bean Pancake (녹두 빈대떡)
1. In a bowl, soak the dried mung beans in water for 6 hours. After 6 hours, you will get about 1 cup of soaked mung beans.
2. After the beans are ready, combine all the ingredients for the pork in a bowl with the pork pieces. Mix and set it... - 120.18
Vegetables With An Egg Hat
This Yummy Vegetables With An Egg Hat is my husbands favorite dish. This tasty dish can be served at parties and I am sure your guests will enjoy the flavor of these Vegetables With An Egg Hat! Try them! - 47.3935
Salad A La Oriental (china)
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Marinate bean sprouts in pineapple syrup for 15 minutes; drain.
Toss together bean sprouts, pineapple chunks, lettuce, orange sections and cashews.
Combine mayonnaise and soy sauce.
Add to salad ingredients and toss gently to... - 31.0952
Tossed Noodles is a wonderful and tasty treat. The end results of this recipe is a an irresistible dish. I serve the Tossed Noodles frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guests! - 47.5362
Chinese Pork And Mushroom Chow Mein
Pork Chow Mein is a tasty Chinese Noodle and Pork preparation that is simply addictive. I grabbed this recipe from a friend who prepared this for her party. Trust me, none of us could stop eating this yummy Pork Chow Mein! We literally licked her noodle bowl... - 49.6556
Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens
This is a brilliant Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens recipe! The yummy Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens is often served for weekday dinners at home. It is no wonder that most of the family prefers to eat at home when I am preparing the Pork & Pickled Mustard... - 46.8741
Easy chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow Mein is a delicious chicken noodle dish that leaves a memorable after taste. I served this exquisite dish for dinner when a friend came over last month and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe and you... - 47.9212
Pork Chop Suey With Rice Noodles
Pork Chop Suey! There is nothing as tasty and typically Chinese as a bowl of freshly made Pork Chop Suey! If you really want to prepare an authentic Chinese spread then the Pork Chop Suey is the dish for you! Try it! - 48.4483
Mu Shu Pork
For marinade, combine 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of the sherry and 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch in large bowl.
Add pork and stir to coat.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Place dried mushrooms and wood ears in small bowl and cover with hot water.
Let... - 43.0919
Beef With Snow Pea Pods And Cashews
Marinate the beef in a combined mixture of bean sauce, soy sauce, and grated garlic in a small bowl for 20 to 30 minutes.
Heat oil ,in the wok and stirfry the snow pea pods 1 to 2 minutes, until their green color brightens.
Stirfry the beef 2 to 3... - 38.5945
Oriental Pepper Steak Salad Cups
Blend together dressing, soy sauce and ginger in medium-size shallow baking dish.
Add beef, mushrooms, bean sprouts and broccoli.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 4 hours or overnight.
Spoon beef mixture into pepper cups; wrap and... - 27.7148
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce over steaks.
Rub in; let steaks marinate for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, drain bean sprouts; or, if using fresh bean sprouts, blanch them, rinse with cold water, then drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan.
Add... - 41.0919
Thai Chicken Pizza
Thai Chicken Pizza is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Thai Chicken Pizza dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 45.3816
Chicken Foo Manchow
1) In a large bowl, place the chicken.
2) In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, vinegar, pepper and garlic.
3) Pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken and allow to marinate for 2 hours, turning at regular intervals.
4) In a... - 40.9321
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Pancakes With Chicken Filling
1) In a bowl, whisk together flour, eggs and water until smooth.
2) Heat a non-stick pan and lightly oil it.
3) Pour little batter just enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
4) Cook over low heat until set, and then turn over a few seconds.
5)... - 44.786
Korean Food: Bibimbap (비빔밥)
If are planning to cook a Korean dish at home, start with the iconic bibimbap, a mixed vegetable and rice dish, served in a hot stone pot. This bibimbap recipe takes long but is really many recipes folded into one and makes one attractive and delicious meal.... - 110.088
Mu Shu Pork With Pancakes
Slice and then shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate the shredded pork with the wine, soy sauce, sugar, and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and golden needles in hot water in separate bowls for 20 minutes.
Cut... - 43.4568
Chicken And Tofu Stir-fry
The chicken and tofu stir fry is a flavorful and savory stir fry made with oriental flavors to it. prepared with broccoli, bean sprouts with garlic and oyster sauce for flavor, the chicken and tofu stir fry is one of my oriental chicken favorites. - 46.9982
Asian Fresh Tuna Salad
Prepare the Asian Citrus Marinade and pour half over the tuna steaks.
Refrigerate to marinate for 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Place the tuna in the basket and rotate in the stopped position facing the heat rods for 4 minutes.
Turn basket and rotate the other side... - 35.546
Cut meat into thin slices or strips.
Mix with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, the sherry and salt and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Peel and chop the onions.
Remove the meat from the marinade and toss in the flour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the... - 40.5629
Oriental Garden Toss
Remove tips and strings from fresh pea pods.
In covered pan cook fresh or frozen pea pods in 2 cups boiling salted water for 1 minute; drain well.
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, gingerroot or ginger, salt, and pepper; cover and shake... - 40.3298
Cut meat in thin strips 1/2 inch wide and 4 inches long.
Put 1 teaspoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl combine remaining brown sugar and soy sauce with sherry, garlic and ginger; add meat and marinate 1... - 39.1847
Vegetarian Fried Rice
Break up the rice grains with a fork and set aside.
Cut the beancurd in half crosswise, then shred and marinate with the soy sauce for a few minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and stir fry the beancurd until crisp.
Heat 1 tablespoon fresh oil... - 48.4082
Shanghai Spring Rolls
Slice and then shred the pork; then marinate with 1 Tbs soy sauce, 1/2 Tbs wine, and 1 tsp tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in hot water for about 15 minutes; then discard the stems and shred.
Rinse the Chinese cabbage and then shred.
Rinse the bean... - 42.9648
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 48.4596
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together sherry or saki, soy sauce and ginger.
2) Stir in the chicken and allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Drain the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken... - 46.1314
Oriental Pork Chop Suey
Pork Chop Suey has an Unlikely taste. The amalgamation of Chinese mushrooms, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, sugar and cooked rice gives the Pork Chop Suey Thrilling taste. - 41.6601
Pork And Vegetable Lo Mein
1. Marinade pork for 30 minutes.
2. Parboil noodle in ample boiling water in a large pot for 3 minutes until tender. Rinse well under cold tap water, drain and sprinkle 1 teaspoon sesame oil over noodles, toss and set aside.
3. Heat oil in hot wok over high... - 34.2202
Korean Spicy Stir-fried Shrimp With Somyeon
1. In a bowl, add the Gochujang paste, mirin, sugar, black pepper, Korean red pepper flakes, sesame oil, garlic and salt. Mix together.
2. Marinate the shrimp with the above paste and set aside.
3. Chop the vegetables as advised.
4. For... - 0
Combine marinade ingredients in shallow dish large enough to hold the steaks.
Stir until well blended.
Add steaks to marinade; coat well with marinade.
Marinate for 12 hours, turning steaks frequently.
Drain steaks; arrange on broiler pan.
Place under... - 40.7567
Pepper Steak Salad
Pepper Steak Salad is a tasty meat salad that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This flavorful meat salad is perfect for dinner parties. Try this excellent Pepper Steak Salad recipe! - 39.67
Chicken Lettuce Salad
Cut the chicken from the bone and into bite-size pieces.
Marinate for 3 hours in a mixture of the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chili peppers, and ginger.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the chicken in it; cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes, or until... - 37.2599
Shredded Beef With Vegetables
Marinate beef strips for 10 to 20 minutes in the combined sugar, soy sauce, and salt.
Heat oil in wok and stirfry the carrot shreds and onion rings 2 to 3 minutes.
Stirfry the bean sprouts 1 to 2 minutes.
Stirfry strips of beef 2 to 3... - 43.2431
Authentic Teriyaki Steak
Combine marinade ingredients in shallow dish large enough to hold steaks.
Stir until well blended.
Add steaks; coat well.
Marinate 12 hours; turn steaks frequently.
Drain steaks; arrange on broiler pan.
Place under preheated broiler; broil 4 minutes on each... - 42.8129
Shrimp Fried Rice Cantonese Style
Defrost the shrimps, rinse with cold water, and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Mix the shrimps with wine, salt, and tapioca starch.
Beat the eggs with 1/4 tsp salt.
Heat 2 Tbs oil in a wok over high heat.
Stir in the marinated shrimps and... - 46.1492
Pork Chow Yuk
Cut up the pork steaks into 1/2 by 1 inch pieces.
Marinate them in a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sherry, and ginger for 15 minutes.
Saute or chow the pork in a little peanut oil in a hot wok, stirring for no more than 5 minutes, or until... - 40.4219
Pepper Steak Salad
Cut cooked beef into thin strips; they should measure about 3 cups.
Cut tomatoes into wedges and green pepper into strips.
In mixing bowl combine beef, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onion, and mushrooms.
To make marinade, in screw-top jar combine teriyaki... - 43.1779
Fast Fire Steak Salad
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag.
Combine brown sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce, and garlic powder; pour over steak.
Seal bag securely.
Place bag in a large bowl; marinate steak in refrigerator 1 hour.
Remove steak from... - 41.2876
Pepper Flank Steak
1. Slice flank steak, while cold, into thin strips across the grain.
2. Mix water, soy sauce, garlic salt, sugar, ginger and pepper in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Add meat and turn once. Cover with plastic wrap. Allow to marinate in refrigerator 1 to 3... - 35.6835
1. Place garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey and chilli sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Heat 1 tablespoon oil on barbecue plate (griddle), add... - 35.6432
Chicken Chow Mein With Mushrooms
Cook the egg noodles in boiling salted water for 5 mins, or until cooked.
Drain, then plunge into cold water and leave until completely cold.
Drain and reserve.
Discard skin and any fat from chicken.
Cut into small chunks and place in a shallow dish.
Mix soy... - 42.6414
Battered Chicken With Walnut Stir Fry
1 Remove the skin and bone from the chicken and cut in to 1 inch squares.
2 In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, salt and sugar.
3 Add the chicken to the mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
4 Turn the chicken and baste a few... - 45.9113
Pepper Stripe Salad
1 In a bowl, put the green pepper, red pepper, optional yellow pepper, artichoke hearts, bean sprouts, and red onion.
2 Add in the lemon peel and toss.
3 Pour the salad oil and vinegar over the vegetables.
4 Cover tightly with a lid, and let... - 42.9063
Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
1.To make marinade, mix together soy sauce, sherry and garlic.
Add tofu and chicken, toss to coat and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Drain and reserve marinade.
2.Heat oils in a wok or trypan and cook tofu, chicken and ginger for 5 minutes or until chicken... - 47.1903
Oriental Chicken Salad
1.Place chicken fillets between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.To make marinade, combine sherry, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut oil and garlic in a glass bowl.
Add chicken fillets and marinate for 1-2 hours.
3.Remove chicken... - 48.4386
Sweet And Sour Pork With Vegetables
Mix the oil, sherry, honey, vinegar and soy sauce in a bowl and season well.
Marinate the pork in the mixture for at least 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Heat 1 x 15 ml spoon (1 tablespoon) oil and fry the onion, carrots, pepper and mushrooms.
Place in a... - 45.6164
Tofu With Cashew Nut
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine five-spice powder, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, and garlic. Put tofu and toss well and marinate the mixture for about 20 minutes.
2) Drain the mixture in the bowl and put aside the... - 45.036
Korean Food: Spicy Fried Squid (오징어 볶음)
Would you like to go for a change of taste for tonight's dinner - well here is something real spicy and delicious for you. This Korean delicacy is prepared with fresh squids and using plenty of hot red pepper paste. You can always control the quantity of red... - 99.9399
Combine French dressing and Soy Sauce.
Marinate meat in mixture 30 minutes.
Chill. Add remaining ingredients, mix lightly.
Serve on salad greens. - 35.6253
Chinese Chicken Salad
1.Make thin long match sized strips of chiken and Add it in soy sauce for marinating.
2.Mix chciken, bamboo shoots, lettuce, nuts and radish in a bowl and shake well.
3.Separately, combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce and ginger.
4.Drizzle... - 43.4001
Korean Beef With Oyster Sauce
Here is an excellent beef recipe inspired by the by the flavors found in Korean cuisine. The chef here has showcased clear directives to prepare beef combined with the flavors of orange and oyster sauce. You may simply serve it over rice or beef to make a... - 81.6944
1) Slice the flank lengthwise into two halves and then slice each half diagonally into thin strips.
2) In a bowl, mix in 1/4 soy sauce, 3 minced garlic and marinate the flank in it for about 3 hours.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil and... - 44.8914
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.3602
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 114.012
Sukiyaki With Vegetables
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, combine steak, soy sauce, sherry and sugar.
Allow to marinate while preparing onions, mushrooms, green onion and water chestnuts. (Can marinate for several hours).
Add sliced onions, cover with wax paper, and cook for 5... - 38.4832
Tipsy Noodles - Thai Style Stir-fried Noodles
I love all kinds of noodles and this Thai noodles is one of my favorite! This is so simple, easy to make and very delicious!! You've got to try this recipe!!! Please enjoy my version of "Drunken Noodles" which is "Tipsy Noodles", - 110.845
Caramelized Pork Belly With Eggs
This week I am back to making Vietnamese food! Yup! Everyone in here knows that I LOVE my Asian Cooking and so this week I am doing a dish called Thit Kho Tau or Thit Kho Kaw! - 0
Beef Chow Mein
The Beef Chow Mein is a whole meal in itself. The combination of juicy beef and gravy with noodles is mouth watering.The Beef Chow Mein recipe is easy to follow and you will definitely love it. - 45.5301
Pepper Steak On Rice
This pepper steak tastes incredible ! Try this spicy steak with vegetables for your next meal along with a bowl of hot rice. Tell me if you've enjoyed this pepper steak. - 38.5049
Tangy Beef Stir Fry
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips; place strips in a bowl.
Combine gingerroot and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over steak strips; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator... - 42.4766
Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin With Sauce
1. Mix together the sherry and soy sauce for the marinade, pour over the pork in a bowl and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a pan, add the green onion and red pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes, until soft but not... - 37.3987
Beef Chop Suey
Score steak and marinate in soy sauce for 10 minutes, turning once.
Broil steak on a rack 6 minutes; turn, broil 4 minutes longer or until rare.
Cut into strips.
Set aside beef and juices from slicing.
In a nonstick... - 43.5854
Thai Lamb And Noodle Salad
1. Combine lemon grass, garlic, lime juice, oil, chili sauce and fish sauce in a glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make salad, prepare... - 37.6172
Thai Lamb And Noodle Salad
1. Combine lemon grass, garlic, lime juice, oil, chilli sauce and fish sauce in a glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make salad,... - 40.0897
Chinese Prawns Shrimp With Vegetables
Slit the prawns (shrimp) down the back and remove the blackish veins. Put them in a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, sherry, garlic and onion. Leave to marinate for an hour, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover with vented cling film... - 35.2473
Southeast Asian Style Beef Salad
1. Brush the steak with about 1/4 cup of the miso dressing. Marinate at room temperature for up to an hour or cook immediately. When ready to cook, position a broiler pan on the rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high.
2. Carefully lay the steak in... - 35.1649
Mandarin Egg Rolls
The Mandarin Egg Rolls is a yummy appetizer that is so delightfully tasty that your taste buds will get addicted o it in minutes! I serve it for my husbands Surprise Birthday party. To make a long story short, it wasn't only the party that surprised him, the... - 46.6823
Oyster Sauce Beef
Place in bowl salt, soy sauce, 1 tbs. cornstarch and sugar.
Mix ingredients thoroughly and add beef; marinate 5 minutes.
In a preheated skillet, place oil, sliced beef and green onions.
Add oyster sauce.
Cook on high heat 3 minutes.
Add chicken stock, MSG, 1... - 40.7205
Sukiyaki With Water Chestnuts
This Sukiyaki is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A non-vegeterian recipe, it is great for all those who love to have beef items in their plates! - 45.2402
– Sprinkle mushrooms with lemon juice and place in large salad bowl. Add other ingredients and set aside.
– In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetable salad. Toss. Marinate for 1 hour before serving. - 30.0981
Amy And Jim S Special Salad
Place prepared vegetables in large salad bowl.
In a medium bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Pour over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse salad greens, remove stems and tear... - 41.8556
1. Cut beef into thin slices and put into 2-quart glass baking dish. Mix soy sauce, sherry and sugar; pour over meat. Set aside to marinate about 30 minutes.
2. Slice onions and put over meat. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH;... - 32.187
Thai Turkey Salad
1. Simmer water and poach the turkey for 1 hour in it. Check by piercing a knife to see if the turkey is cooked.
2. Cool the turkey after removing it.
3. Discard its skin and remove it from the bones. Shred it.
4. Simmer the turkey. Add tamari, pepper,... - 47.4634
Chicken Chow Mein
1) In a bowl, make the marinade by add the garlic, ginger, chili, soy sauce and tomato puree. Stir well.
2) Add the chicken to the marinade and allow it to marinate while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
3) Ina large pan, boil water. Then, put... - 45.8962
1. In a medium bowl add in the chicken, soy sauce, ginger, garlic paste and corn starch. Mix with spoon and marinade for 30 minutes.
2. For Sauce Mixture – In a jar add in the chicken stock, corn starch, sesame oil and soy sauce. Stir well and... - 0