- » Marinated Bass
Marinated Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated bass recipes.
Ginger Marinated Sea Bass
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Place fish in a shallow, nonmetallic dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, ginger, brown sugar, ground red pepper, and garlic.
Pour over fish; turn fish to... - 40.2435
Ginger Marinated Sea Bass
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. In a shallow dish combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, gingerroot, brown sugar, garlic, and red pepper. Add fish; turn to coat with marinade. Cover fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 1... - 29.2304
You May Also Like!
Baked Whole Striped Bass
Baked whole bass is definitely drool worthy, however, if not for this video, I would have always thought grilling whole fish is quite a task! See how the chef makes it look so simple, with a few flavorful ingredients to make one of the best baked whole... - 83.0439
Baked Striped Bass
Going by its popularity in my family, Baked Striped Bass will surely allure your family members too. This recipe will save you dollars which you have spent at European restaurants for similar or perhaps inferior taste. Baked Striped Bass as a Main Dish never... - 48.6315
Italian Aqua Pazzaa
Here in an incredible video where Chef Mariella Perna presents a recipe for Italian style sea bass. The video is very informative and well explained. Try out this simple and easy recipe, serve the fish with spaghetti or just like that. Enjoy this great... - 103.986
Black Bass Geviche And Chayote Mibasol Salad
Preheat the broiler (or use a small kitchen blowtorch).
Place the sea bass fillet under the hot broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, only as long as it takes for the skin to get browned and bubbly.
Remove the fillets from the broiler and wrap in plastic wrap.
Freeze... - 42.3404
Striped Bass Supreme
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fish equally into serving size pieces.
4. In a mixing bowl, take rest of the ingredients to form a sauce
5. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
6. Pour... - 45.0304
Oven-roasted Sea Bass
This oven roasted sea bass recipe is a simple yet delicious recipe for preparing sea bass. Cooked with a mrinade of honey, lemon juice, garlic and paprika for a smokey flavor, the bass fillets are cooked in a skillet and can be served with a salad. - 42.3531
Blackened Bass is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why donâ€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 40.0286
Fish With Lemon And Ginger
1. In a bowl mix together the garam masala, ginger and garlic.
2. Place the sole fillets in a flat, non-metallic dish and rub over with the spice mixture.
3. Cover tightly and marinate in the fridge overnight.
4. In another bowl mix half the spring... - 45.6094
Chilean Sea Bass With Cilantro And Soy
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. In a large bowl, mix the cilantro, the garlic, the jalapenos, and the soy sauce into the bowl of the food processor
4. Process the mix till smooth
5. Rub the paste over the bass... - 38.3565
Best Bass….this is truly the best bass recipe that I have ever had. Marinated and fried it is succulent with all the juices and flavors perfectly preserved. A seafood lover's dream come true dish. - 41.4442
Marinated Bass Recipes By Category