- » Marinated Baked Ham
Marinated Baked Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated baked ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated baked ham recipes.
Marinated Baked Ham
Place first 3 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove ham from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place ham, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan lined with heavy-duty... - 41.3606
Marinated Baked Ham
Combine all ingredients except ham, mix well.
Pour over ham slice, cover and chill 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain ham, reserving marinade.
Place ham in a shallow baking pan, bake, uncovered, at 325Â° for 35 to 40 minutes, basting every... - 30.0491
You May Also Like!
Frittata With Marinated Artichokes And Ham
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water until well blended.
2. In a 9-inch frying pan with a heatproof handle, heat olive oil over medium heat. Pour eggs into pan. Cook, shaking pan and stirring at same time with a... - 25.6283
Baked Ham With Port
Preheat oven to 350° ham.
With a sharp knife, score the ham in a diamond pattern and place in a large, shallow roasting pan. Insert a whole clove at each intersection of the scoring pattern. Pat the mustard evenly over the top and sides of the ham and... - 34.1037
Baked Ham Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the ham steak in a nonaluminum 9"x 9"x 2" buttered baking dish and set aside. In a small saucepan, combine the lemon juice, sugar, curry powder, and mustard. Bring the mixture to a boil and pour over the ham. Let the ham... - 26.5852
Drain artichoke hearts; cut in half.
Combine dressing and garlic powder; add artichokes.
Marinate several hours; drain.
Cut ham into 1x4 inch strips.
Wrap one strip around each artic hoke half.
Secure with wooden pick.
Bake at 300Â° about 10 minutes. - 32.799
Turkey And Ham Cream
Marinating the cooked turkey adds extra flavour to the meat and produces a more succulent texture.
Lightly oil a 1 35 kg/3 lb loaf tin or oval mould or line it with baking parchment.
Mince the turkey and ham separately, or chop the meats very finely.
Pour 2... - 41.3954
Orange Baked Ham
1. Score ham in a diamond design; place in a large zip-top plastic bag. Combine orange juice concentrate and next 6 ingredients; pour over ham. Seal bag, and shake until ham is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 38.577
Baked Ham With Apricot Stuffing
1) Bone the ham from butcher to keep space for stuffing.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a large bowl add meat, wine, bay leaves and marinate for 6 hours, turning in between.
4) Halve apricots and remove pits.
5) Drain meat from... - 40.7914
Fruited Ham Kabobs
Parboil green pepper pieces 0 to 5 minutes; drain and let cool.
Alternately thread green pepper pieces, ham cubes, orange segments, and prunes on 6 (12-inch) wooden skewers.
Place kabobs in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine orange juice and remaining... - 33.6332
Saucy Ham Roll-ups
Pour sherry over ham slices in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning slices several times.
In small skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till tender; add mushrooms.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the onion mixture along one... - 42.5029
Marinated Grilled Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Preheat Oven: 425 degrees
Evenly distribute the steak rub, meat tenderizer, salt, pepper, yellow mustard and wine on the top of each cut of meat, keeping in mind you will flip the meat and do the other side. *Prior to pouring the wine over top of meat... - 38.2117