- » Marinated Baby Corn
Marinated Baby Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated baby corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated baby corn recipes.
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Chicken With Snow Peas And Baby Corn
1 In a medium-size bowl, mix 2 teaspoons each of the soy sauce and sesame oil with the wine. Add the chicken and let marinate for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the stock-cornstarch mixture with the remaining 2 teaspoons each of soy sauce and sesame... - 30.6756
Stir Fried Pork With Green Beans And Baby Corn
1. Slice pork across the grain into thin slices; cut into 3/4-inch strips.
2. Combine 1 teaspoon cornstarch, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil in medium bowl; mix well. Add pork; toss to coat. Set aside to marinate 20 to 30 minutes. Combine remaining... - 37.4813
Chill mushrooms, corn and olives; drain.
On serving tray, arrange vegetables and olives on lettuce.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. - 21.3003
Eight Vegetable Marinated Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables to toss lightly.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, sugar and oil.
3) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Remove from heat and pour the hot marinade on top of the... - 49.0177
Marinated Zucchini Salad
Place vegetables in large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables; refrigerate several hours, tossing occasionally.
Before serving, drain vegetables; discard garlic and bay leaf. - 32.4375
Stir Fried Pork With Corn
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy, sherry, and pepper.
Add pork and stir to coat.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of the oil.
Let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add... - 40.972
Tangy Corn And Lima Beans Salad
1. Cook the corn in a large saucepan of water until tender, about 8 minutes (less if the corn is very young and fresh); do not overcook. Drain and refresh at once under cold running water for 2 to 3 minutes to stop the cooking. Drain and set aside.
2. In... - 33.481
Oyster Sauced Beef With Vegetables
Slice the beef into very thin bite size slices.
Mix together the following 7 ingredients to produce a marinade.
Add the sliced beef to the marinade and let stand at room temperature for approximately 2 hours.
Prepare the carrots, broccoli and baby corn ears... - 42.1081
Polenta With Grilled Vegetables
I love this Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables dish. This Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables is an absolutely delicious dish. Cook it to realize how fabulous it is! - 41.836
Quail Eggs In Brown Sauce
Marinate the quail eggs in 2 Tbs soy sauce for about 10 minutes, turning the eggs frequently.
Remove quail eggs and set aside.
Save the soy sauce.
Add sugar, salt, tapioca starch, chicken broth, and sesame oil to the soy sauce used to marinate the eggs.
This... - 40.7103