- » Marinated Asparagus Vinaigrette
Marinated Asparagus Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated asparagus vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated asparagus vinaigrette recipes.
Spiced Asparagus Vinaigrette
In a medium saucepan combine vinegar, water, sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and celery seed.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
In a shallow dish arrange asparagus.
Pour hot liquid over asparagus; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Serve... - 36.7339
Asparagus Vinaigrette is a healthy brew and is rich with the flavors of pickle relish, asparagus, pepper and other seasonings. This Asparagus Vinaigrette is quite easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Asparagus Vinaigrette. - 32.0379
Bring vinegar to boil in saucepan; add minced parsley, capers and lemon juice.
Pour over asparagus; marinate an hour or more.
Delicious as a separate course, or with Fettuccini Alfredo - 23.2287
Asparagus With Basil Vinaigrette
Snap off tough ends from asparagus.
Peel skin with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place asparagus in a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with buds to center of dish.
Sprinkle with water.
Cover with pleated plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 10 to 13 minutes... - 44.1565
1) In a bowl, combine together add sugar, salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, and garlic juice.
2) Gradually add in the vinegar and salad oil, beating thoroughly.
3) In the oil mix, add onion, relish, parsley, green pepper, pimento and capers.
4) Pour the... - 45.7648
Asparagus Vinaigrette Bundles
1. Arrange the asparagus spears in a shallow microwave proof casserole or dish, in a single layer.
2. Cook in the microwave 9 to 10 minutes, just until tender-crisp.
3. Let cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the... - 46.5018
Drain asparagus well.
Arrange in a large, shallow bowl, pour in dressing, cover, and marinate in refrigerator several hours, turning now and then.
Serve on a bed of lettuce as a salad or first course. - 21.8356
Asparagus With Oregano And Cider Vinaigrette
Lay asparagus in shallow glass pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over asparagus.
Cover tightly with foil and put in refrigerator to marinate 2 to 3 hours.
Lift out of oil mixture and use to garnish salad as directed. - 29.1742
Asparagus Vinaigrette With Pimiento
1) In a large skillet add water and bring to boil.
2) Clean asparagus and cut off tough lower section of the stems.
3) In the boiling water add asparagus and boil for about 10 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon remove the spears from the boiling water... - 39.3827
Chilled Asparagus Vinaigrette
1. Cut off or snap off the lower part of spears.
2. If desired, peel spears with vegetable peeler.
3. In a rectangular baking dish, place spears alternating the direction of half the spears.
4. Add 1/4 cup water.
5. Cover dish with... - 47.7332
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Chicken Asparagus Salad
Combine broth, bay leaf, onion and ginger in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add chicken; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 8 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center.
Remove from broth; cool slightly.
Meanwhile, prepare Mustard... - 39.2503
1) In a saucepan, mix together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, pimento, ketchup, herbs, pickle, egg and seasoning.
2) Heat gently just to warm the mixture.
3) Serve over desired salad.
4) Can be used to marinate vegetables like... - 38.1207
Caprese Kabobs & Marinated Tomato Salad
1. For salad, cut vegetables as shown in the video.
2. For Insalada caprese, in a skewer tread tomato, basil and mozzarella, alternatively.
3. For salad, on a large plate scatter all the vegetables. Toss.
4. Pour vinaigrette on top of... - 123.393
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Grilled Pork Loin Salad
Whether it's a last barbeque party of the summer or first tailgate of the fall season, grilled pork tenderloin is always a winner. Look at this incredible video with Chef Maxwell with a simply outstanding recipe. Watch the video and do give this wonderful... - 110.762