- » Marinated Artichoke
Marinated Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated artichoke recipes.
Marinated Artichoke Heart
1. In a pan cook artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting salt.
2. To a large serving bowl drain transfer and keep aside.
3. In a medium bowl dissolve bouillon granules in water.
4. Add vinegars and remaining ingredients, stirring... - 45.0541
1. In a saucepan, put together vinegar, water, mustard seeds, cloves and oregano; simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add sweetener and simmer for another 2 minutes.
3. Let the sauce cool down.
4. In a glass bowl, place the artichokes and pour the... - 43.4602
Wash artichokes thoroughly under running water.
Cut off stems and remove coarse outer leaves.
Also cut about 1 inch off the tops, cutting straight across with a sharp knife.
Set in a large kettle with stem ends down.
Cover with boiling water; cover pan and... - 43.1824
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
3) Drain well and sprinkle the chilled artichoke hearts with paprika, if desired.
4) Serve the Marinated Artichokes on a platter with... - 40.2981
1. Trim the bottom leaves and stem of the artichokes and wash them in running water. While trimming leave a 1/2-inch stubs.
2. Take a cutting board and lay each on side. Slice 1 inch from top and trim brown tips of outer leaves using scissors.
3. In a... - 37.6483
Marinated Artichokes With Mint
Cook artichokes according to package directions; drain.
In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, pepper, and mint; blend well.
Pour over artichokes.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day. - 33.0198
Combine all ingredients and 2 tablespoons water in a bowl.
Cover; chill thoroughly.
Drain; sprinkle chilled hearts with paprika, if desired.
Serve with cocktail picks. - 32.3797
Cook artichoke hearts as the label directs.
Drain, and turn into medium bowl.
In small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, and tarragon; stir until sugar dissolves.
Pour over artichoke hearts.
Refrigerate, covered, overnight or several days.
Carefully turn... - 30.7713
Drain artichokes, reserving liquid.
Quarter artichokes, and set aside.
Combine reserved liquid, lemon juice, and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Add artichokes, tossing gently to combine.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours; stir... - 27.5735
Marinated Artichoke Recipes By Category
Marinated Artichoke Dish: