- » Marinara Seafood Pasta
Marinara Seafood Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinara seafood pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinara seafood pasta recipes.
Pasta And Seafood Marinara
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in the margarine in a large skillet until softened.
2. Add the shrimp or scallops, or the clams with their liquid.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms with their liquid, the oregano, salt, if you wish, lemon... - 36.2012
Spicy Marinara Sauce With Seafood And Pasta
Saute onions and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until onion is golden brown.
Add tomatoes and juice, basil, red pepper, mushrooms, and the can of spaghetti sauce.
Simmer about 15 minutes.
You can add shrimp, scallops, crab, or any other... - 31.8596
You May Also Like!
Spaghetti With Seafood Marinara Sauce
1) Place the oysters under cold running water and scrub them well with a stiff brush.
2) Put them on tray and help oysters relax by refrigerating for 1 hour.
3) Remove the shell of oysters, saving oyster.
4) Into a small bowl, strain oyster... - 41.9318
Spaghetti With Mussels And Marinara Sauce
Scrub and debeard the mussels.
Put them in a large kettle and add the wine.
Cover and steam for 3 to 5 minutes until the mussels open.
Take the mussels from the pot and strain the cooking liquid through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and reserve.
Set aside 12... - 44.8423
Shrimp Marinara With Pasta
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic in it until soft.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil leaves, oregano leaves and black pepper.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes, stirring only when... - 37.1345
Angel Hair Pasta With Scallops Marinara
1. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft and fragrant.
2. Add scallops to pan and increase heat to medium-high. Cook, turning once, 2 to 3 minutes, or until a... - 33.702
Melt butter in saucepan, add crushed garlic, parsley and peeled, chopped tomatoes.
Simmer until mixture is well blended and soft; mix in oysters, shelled prawns (shrimps), and scallops cut in halves or quarters, cook gently 5 to 7 minutes.
Season to... - 31.6931
Spaghetti Squash Marinara
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Place, cut sides down, on baking sheet. Bake in 350F (180C) oven about 1 hour or until tender. (Alternatively, place squash halves on microwave-safe plate. Microwave at High/100% 15 to 18 minutes or until... - 41.1841
Seafood Pasta (pasta Con Frutte Del Mare) (pescatore)
Add the evoo to the saut� pan and bring it to almost smoking point.
Add the diced tomatoes and toss lightly.
Add the garlic to the tomatoes and toss lightly.
Add the clams and mussels and white wine, cover the saut� pan.
Let the clams and mussels... - 43.6992
1. Drain anchovies and cut into small pieces.
2. Place water, wine, bay leaf and peppercorns in a pan. Heat to a slow boil. Add scallops and cook for 2 minutes. Remove and drain.
3. Heat the oil, add garlic and basil, and cook for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes,... - 39.5185
Homemade Littleneck Cream Marinara
Summer is indeed the time to experiment in your kitchen with warm-weather ingredients like clams. In this recipe, Ryan Karcher uses his culinary ingenuity to kickoff a classic Italian dish that makes for a healthy, tasty, comforting dinner meal. - 97.455
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 43.1151