- » Marinara Pasta
Marinara Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinara pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinara pasta recipes.
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce
One of the best main dishes for a raw vegan diet is this Raw Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce. View this video to learn this fresh, healthy and delicious dish that gets ready in no time. Bon Appétit! - 123.702
Red Marinara Sauce For Pasta
Are you looking for a change after being tired of eating the same sauce with pasta? Learn from Chef Steven Binks in the video to make a classic Dormet style Marinara Sauce which he also refers to as Lover's sauce with fresh tomatoes and some simple common... - 122.619
Orazio's Restaurant Vegan Pasta Marinara
Fresh, Fast and Fancy! Learn how to make Chef Orazio’s restaurant recipe of a vegan pasta dish that is colorful, full of flavor and light and healthy. It is bursting with natural flavors and it takes less than 15 minutes to put together this classic Italian... - 117.231
Speedy Easy Spaghetti With Savory Marinara Sauce
Spaghettis are oh-so-versatile and good for you! Find hard to believe? Then try Betty’s spicy-savory spaghetti dish with marinara sauce. This best-loved comfort food that quick to make and filling too. Top it off with your favorite topping and voila! You... - 100.163
Easy Raw Pasta And Marinara Sauce
If you feel indulging in pasta is always unhealthy, try the alternative with raw pasta and marinara sauce. With Frank you can prepare the most amazing dishes in no time. Engulf in the richness of exotic vegetables and spice up your life! - 88.9342
Raw Food Delight Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce
Interested in a great raw food recipe? We've got one right here for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare this delicious Raw Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce. The recipe is simple and never fails to impress as a main dish. Go ahead... - 74.963
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 47.8373
Ravioli Marinara With Aubergine (eggplant)
Ravioli Marinara with Aubergine is a wonderfully tasty pasta dish. The first time is served this at home I was surprised to see my children gobbling down the pasta aubergine(eggplants!!) and all! Try this Ravioli Marinara with Aubergine (Eggplant) recipe, I... - 46.0711
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Tomato Dill Marinara
In a mixing bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the lemon juice.
Turn the salmon fillets in the mixture to coat them, and leave them to marinate for about 30 minutes, turning them two or three times.
Preheat the broiler.
While the salmon... - 45.589
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in oil until the onion is transparent.
2) Stir in the tomatoes along with the salt, pepper, sugar and oregano or marjoram.
3) Cover and simmer the tomato mixture for about 15 minutes.
4) In a small saucepan,... - 45.1961
Stuffed Shells Marinara
1. For the stuffing mix the cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, parmesan cheese, parsley and nutmeg and keep it aside, covered.
2. In a 2 quart microwave safe bowl put the green onion and microwave at full power for 2 minutes, stirring... - 43.5843
Pasta With Summer Marinara Sauce
1. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 3 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or till it turns firm tender. Drain excessive water.
2. Melt 4 tbsp butter in the same Dutch oven on medium to low heat.
3. Stir in shallot... - 43.1077
Spaghetti With Mussels And Marinara Sauce
Scrub and debeard the mussels.
Put them in a large kettle and add the wine.
Cover and steam for 3 to 5 minutes until the mussels open.
Take the mussels from the pot and strain the cooking liquid through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and reserve.
Set aside 12... - 42.7473
Mushroom Marinara Sauce On Pasta
1) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, soften onion, garlic and mushrooms by cooking in broth for 5-7 minutes.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Gently simmer for 20... - 42.1269
1) Cook the penne al dente for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil, saute onions on medium flame till soft. Mix in capers, garlic, basil, oregano and bay leaf and cook for a minute while stirring.
3) Add in... - 40.447
Marinara Sauce With Pasta
1. In a skillet, crumble sausage and add garlic and brown; drain off the fat.
2. Add the green chilies, marinara sauce and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese; cook until heated through but do not boil.
3. Cook pasta according to directions on... - 37.9064
Pasta And Seafood Marinara
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in the margarine in a large skillet until softened.
2. Add the shrimp or scallops, or the clams with their liquid.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms with their liquid, the oregano, salt, if you wish, lemon... - 37.8275
In a 6 to 8-quart kettle over medium heat, cook onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender.
Add tomato puree, tomato sauce, wine, salt, sugar, pepper, rosemary, oregano, basil, bay leaf, and pork; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat;... - 37.7607
Shrimp Marinara With Pasta
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic in it until soft.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil leaves, oregano leaves and black pepper.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes, stirring only when... - 37.1962
Mushroom-marinara Sauce On Pasta
1. In medium saucepan, cook onion, garlic and mushrooms in broth 5-7 minutes or until softened, over medium high heat.
2. Add tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
4. Add... - 36.0774
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large saucepan.
Saute until tender.
Add and cook briefly. - 35.7319
Angel Hair Pasta With Scallops Marinara
1. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft and fragrant.
2. Add scallops to pan and increase heat to medium-high. Cook, turning once, 2 to 3 minutes, or until a... - 31.8751
Spicy Marinara Sauce With Seafood And Pasta
Saute onions and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until onion is golden brown.
Add tomatoes and juice, basil, red pepper, mushrooms, and the can of spaghetti sauce.
Simmer about 15 minutes.
You can add shrimp, scallops, crab, or any other... - 29.4736
1. Heat oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and crushed red pepper until onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, clam broth and salt; simmer, uncovered, 20... - 28.5523
Linguine With Marinara Sauce
Brown garlic in hotiolive oil in a large deep skillet.
Add gradually, stirring constantly, a mixture of the tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and parsley.
Cook rapidly uncovered about 15 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir occasionally.
If sauce becomes... - 27.0836
Marinara Pasta Recipes By Category