- » Marinara
Marinara is an Italian American tomato sauce often served with pasta. It is made from tomatoes, onion, garlic and herbs like basil. It is traditionally used as a condiment for a number of dishes besides pasta, like ... More »
Marinara Sauce With Herbs
When you are cooking do you often miss some base sauce that could be used in pasta, polenta, chicken parmesan or any other dish? Try making some Marinara sauce. It is simple and very easy. Watch this video on how to make marinara sauce seasoned with fresh... - 114.803
Tomato Marinara Sauce
Looking for a simple marinara sauce recipe? Then this video by LynnsRecipes is just the thing for you. Learn how to make the classic sauce in a matter of minutes and wow your guests! - 112.853
Italian Marinara Sauce
For the great taste of homemade sauce, you don't need to spend hours in the kitchen. This fast and easy Marinara sauce recipe is perfect on its own or as a base for dozens of other pasta sauces. The recipe features plenty of spices and herbs bunged in .... - 111.429
Michael Jackson Special Homemade Marinara Sauce
Marinara sauce is a sauce which can be used for a number of recipes. You can make pasta or pizza or dip bread and enjoy it. The college chef has dedicated this recipe to Michael Jackson and named it as Michael Jackson special marinara sauce. Here is a recipe... - 105.935
Seasoned Marinara Sauce
A simple marinara sauce with aromatic seasoning. You'll never want to go for super market bought marinara sauce. This video makes a quick and easy red sauce with sauteed garlic, onion seasoned with Italian seasonings. A versatile sauce - great for pasta or... - 105.878
Homemade Marinara Sauce
You can build up your kitchen marinara, as it is going to be one worth possession. You can use this sauce for several purpose including mariating meat or serving on pasta. Whatever you do, it's going to be just awesome. - 104.917
Marinara Sauce With Garlic
Homemade marinara sauce to go with your pasta? Here is a super quick and super simple recipe to making it! Apart from using loads of basil leaves, this also has lots of garlic flavor in it. If you like you could add in other vegetables too. Watch the video... - 103.203
Orazio's Restaurant Vegan Pasta Marinara
Fresh, Fast and Fancy! Learn how to make Chef Orazio’s restaurant recipe of a vegan pasta dish that is colorful, full of flavor and light and healthy. It is bursting with natural flavors and it takes less than 15 minutes to put together this classic Italian... - 99.6274
Orazio's Restaurant Seafood Marinara
Enjoy the flavors of Italian surf and turf with this delicious seafood pasta dish. Chef Orazio shared a recipe from his restaurant, named after a dedicated waitress, Danielle. This dish includes mussels and clams simmered in a fragrant tomato sauce and served... - 98.3775
Marinara Sauce- Part 1, Preparation
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will learn how to start with your marinara sauce. Watch part 2 for the finished product. - 96.3379
Marinara Sauce- Part 2, Finishing
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will learn how to finish the marinara sauce. Watch Part 1 for the preparation details of this recipe. - 95.8707
Homemade Littleneck Cream Marinara
Summer is indeed the time to experiment in your kitchen with warm-weather ingredients like clams. In this recipe, Ryan Karcher uses his culinary ingenuity to kickoff a classic Italian dish that makes for a healthy, tasty, comforting dinner meal. - 95.5198
Marinara Meatball Sub
If you are in a mood of subs, here is a perfect recipe to try out. This sub sandwich is filled with meatballs in thick and creamy marinara sauce and topped with plenty of mozzarella cheese. Is your mouth melting? Check with the video to get more details on... - 92.6031
Easy Raw Pasta And Marinara Sauce
If you feel indulging in pasta is always unhealthy, try the alternative with raw pasta and marinara sauce. With Frank you can prepare the most amazing dishes in no time. Engulf in the richness of exotic vegetables and spice up your life! - 87.2377
Mussels In Marinara Sauce & Stuffed Artichokes
Mussels in Marinara Sauce & Stuffed Artichokes is definitely the meal that you should be cooking for your loved ones on a weekend. It is slightly a bit elaborate, but absolutely worth your time. Watch and learn from Cathy in this video as she prepares this... - 85.8615
Raw Food Delight Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce
Interested in a great raw food recipe? We've got one right here for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare this delicious Raw Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce. The recipe is simple and never fails to impress as a main dish. Go ahead... - 73.2699
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Stir in onion and garlic.
3) Stir fry for 5 minutes until soft.
4) Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, parsley flakes, basil, oregano and salt.
5) Combine together.
6) Boil the mixture.
7) Stir occasionally for... - 49.9648
Basic Marinara Sauce
1. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, finely chop the onions.
2. Similarly, chop the green peppers medium-fine.
3. Place a large dutch oven over medium-high heat and heat the oil.
4. Add the onions and saute... - 46.7782
Mozzarella Sandwiches With Marinara Sauce
Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add parsley and next 4 ingredients; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
Add tomato, wine, water, tomato paste, and bay leaf, stirring... - 46.6042
Classic Marinara Sauce
In a large saucepan heat olive oil over low heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until transparent.
In a blender container puree tomatoes with juice.
Add to onion mixture.
Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, basil, sugar, bay leaf, oregano, salt and pepper;... - 46.444
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, and saute until tender.
Add stewed tomatoes and next 9 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes,... - 46.3792
1. Scrub the mussels and clean them of the ‘beard’ and the sand.
2. Soak them if needed to make them grit-free.
3. In a large saucepan or pot which has a lid, add the olive oil and butter.
4. Melt the butter in the oil.
5. Add onion... - 46.3421
1. In a large skillet add oil and heat. Add onions and saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add the next ingredients. Saute till the vegetables are tender.
3. Add wine, seasonings, tomato paste and peas. Stir the ingredients well.
4. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water in... - 46.3028
Marinara Sauce Using Red Wine Vinegar
1) In a large pot, heat some oil
2) Tip in the garlic, onions, carrot and cook till soft
3) Add the vinegar and lemon juice or wine and bring to a gentle simmer
4) Reduce the flame till the liquid is almost evaporated
5) Chop the canned tomatoes
6) Add... - 46.1262
1. In a food processor, mince the garlic.
2. Add onions and parsley to the chopper bowl and finely chop. Remove this mixture into a bowl.
3. Coarsely chop the pepper. Remove on a plate
4. Coarsely chop the tomatoes. Remove into a bowl
5.... - 46.0187
Scrub mussels thoroughly.
Put in a pan with onion, wine, bay leaf, thyme, garlic and salt.
Bring slowly to a boil.
Simmer until all the shells are open but not longer than 5 minutes.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Set aside mussels.
Strain off... - 45.995
Stuffed Shells Marinara
1. For the stuffing mix the cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, parmesan cheese, parsley and nutmeg and keep it aside, covered.
2. In a 2 quart microwave safe bowl put the green onion and microwave at full power for 2 minutes, stirring... - 45.9653
Neapolitan Pizza Marinara
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With half of the olive oil, brush the dough in the pizza pan. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese all over.
3) Peel the tomatoes and seed them. Drain and cut into neat slices.
4) Arrange... - 45.8121
Marinara Sauce With Tomato
1) In a saucepan, heat oil.
2) Saute the onions, carrots, and garlic in hot oil, until onions are soft.
3) Add the black pepper and tomatoes and mix well.
4) Add salt, and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
5) Strain the sauce using a sieve.
6) In a pan,... - 45.1687
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 44.5123
Shells With Meaty Marinara Sauce
In a 2-quart saucepan (large frying pan) over medium-high heat, heat the oil for 1 minute.
Crumble the turkey into the pan, and stir to brown and break up the pieces.
Add the onions and garlic; stir for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, basil and... - 44.4851
Mom's Marinara Sauce
1. Take a large, heavy saucepan and heat oil in it over medium flame
2. Saute onions and garlic in it for about ten minutes till they turn golden
3. Barring cheese, add all the other ingredients, cover the saucepan and let it simmer for an hour. Keep... - 44.1638
Tuna Marinara Muffins
Drain 1 tablespoon oil from tuna into a saucepan; discard remaining oil and set tuna aside.
Over medium heat, cook garlic in oil until limp.
Add tomato sauce, sugar, and oregano; simmer for about 15 minutes.
Cut artichoke hearts in half and stir into... - 43.3761
1)In a bowl, mix tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, Tabasco, salad oil and finely chopped onions.
2)On a grate set, arrange the chicken halves or quarters, skin side up. The grate must be 3 to 6 inches from hot coals.
3)Apply the... - 43.361
Marinara Sauce With Carrot
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion and process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Remove from work bowl; set aside.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add carrot pieces and garlic.
Process till finely chopped.
In 3-quart saucepan cook onion,... - 43.2055
Pasta With Summer Marinara Sauce
1. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 3 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or till it turns firm tender. Drain excessive water.
2. Melt 4 tbsp butter in the same Dutch oven on medium to low heat.
3. Stir in shallot... - 42.866
Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Saute onion in oil until golden.
Add tomato sauce, parsley, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, basil, oregano and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in crab or shrimp.
Bring 10 cups water... - 42.7931
1) In a large heavy pot, over medium-low heat, heat oil and sauté garlic in it for 3 to 4 minutes until it colors slightly but does not burn.
2) Take it off from heat and mix in tomatoes and wine carefully.
3) Place the pot back to medium heat and... - 42.6915
Mariscada A La Marinera
Preheat oven to 400Ã‚Â°.
Put cleaned shellfish in a saucepan and shake gently over moderate heat for 3-4 minutes until they open.
Remove shellfish to ovenproof pan.
Strain juice through kitchen towel and reserve for later use.
Slowly fry minced onion in... - 42.6362
Marinara Sauce With Oregano
1) In a large 8-quart kettle add all ingredients.
2) Boil it over medium heat. Stir until tomatoes are slightly broken up.
3) Decrease heat. Simmer covered for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
5) Serve with snacks. - 42.5943
Shrimp Marinara sauce
Shrimp marinara is a flavorful and herbed shrimp recipe prepared with fresh shrimp. Served with spaghetti, the shrimp marinara is made with marinara sauce with a cheeky tomato flavor. Prepared for parties or special family dinners, this recipe is sure to... - 42.4424
In a 3 -quart saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and their juice, the salt, sugar, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer,... - 42.1756
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 In a skillet with heat proof handle, heat butter over medium heat, saute onion, stirring, about 5 minutes.
3 Remove from the heat and gradually blend in flour, stewed tomatoes and... - 41.907
Classic Mussels Marinara
Discard any mussels that don't close when lightly tapped.
With a swift tug, pull beard (clump of fibers along side of shell) off each mussel; set mussels aside.
Heat oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, onion, and celery; cook,... - 41.8921
1.In a slow cooker, add tomatoes, garlic, parsley, tomato paste, oregano, basil , seasoned salt and pepper.
2.Cover the cooker and put it on LOW for 6-7 hrs.
3.Toss the sauce over spaghetti and garnish with Parmesan cheese to serve. - 41.5272
Mushroom Marinara Sauce On Pasta
1) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, soften onion, garlic and mushrooms by cooking in broth for 5-7 minutes.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Gently simmer for 20... - 41.5203
Garden Marinara Sauce
Insert metal blade.
Chop basil for parsley; set aside.
Mince garlic and leave in work bowl.
Chop onions; set onions and garlic aside.
Heat oil in a 6 to 8-quart kettle over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until... - 41.3316
Merluza A La Marinera
Heat olive oil in a large frying pan or flat casserole.
Fry minced onion until golden.
Brown bread and remove it.
Add peeled and chopped tomato.
While the tomato fries gently with the onion until the liquid evaporates, bring the fish slices to a boil in a... - 41.173
Turkey Marinara With Perciatelli
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, carrots, mushrooms, parsley, garlic, basil, rosemary, and oregano.
Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tender to bite (about 15 minutes).
Lift vegetables from pan, transfer... - 41.1592
Chilies Rellenos With Marinara Sauce
Coarsely mash tofu with a fork or hands; drain in a colander at least 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut a slit down the side of each chili.
In a bowl, mix tofu and jack cheese.
Fill chilies equally with tofu mixture and arrange side by side in a lightly oiled,... - 40.7063
1) In large skillet, saute the celery in the oil for 2 or 3 minutes.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients, except fish and simmer, uncovered, for about 25 minutes.
3) In another large skillet, separate and place the fillets, cover with water and bring to... - 40.5281
Place onions in blender container; cover with water.
Cover; blend till chopped.
Drain; set onions aside.
Repeat with carrots.
In large kettle cook onions, carrots, and garlic in oil till tender.
Place tomatoes in blender, one can at a time; blend till... - 40.4047
Garlic Shrimp Marinara
This Shrimp Marinara is awesome! This is one of the best Seafood Marinara dishes that I've come across. Try it out with lobster or crab and let me know what you like it best with. - 39.9588
Combine breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper, mix well, and set aside.
Dip each chicken breast half in eggs, coat with breadcrumb mixture, and set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken, and cook about 2 minutes on each side or until... - 39.9094
In 1 quart casserole, combine butter, garlic powder, tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, basil, lemon pepper and parsley.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 6 minutes; stir after 3 minutes.
Puree tomato mixture in blender at high speed for 1 minute.
In 2 quart casserole,... - 39.771
Italian Marinara Sauce
In a large saucepan heat olive oil until hot.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add crushed tomatoes, salt, Italian seasoning and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes, stirring... - 39.6583
1) In a medium size saucepan, heat the olive oil.
2) Put the onion and garlic and sautÃ© until soft, translucent and a golden brown in color.
3) Combine all the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer,... - 39.2802
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, garlic powder, tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, parsley, basil and lemon pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 6 minutes; stir after 3 minutes.
Puree tomato mixture in blender at high speed for 1 minute.
In 2-quart casserole,... - 39.0839
Seed and dice the chilies, mix with the olives, capers and 1/2 the oil.
Marinate for 1 hour.
Heat the remaining oil in a sauce pan.
Saute the onion and garlic until tender.
Drain the marinade and mix with the onion.
Add the tomatoes and the oregano.
Reduce... - 39.0645
Conch In Marinara Sauce
Cook conch in boiling water for about 15 minutes; drain.
Put conch, oil, garlic, onion, and celery in skillet and brown well.
Remove garlic and add next 3 ingredients.
Cover and simmer until conch is tender.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes... - 38.9604
Shrimp Marinara With Parsley
In slow-cooking pot, combine tomatoes with parsley, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, oregano, tomato paste, and seasoned salt.
Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
Turn control to high.
Stir in shrimp; cover and cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve, topped... - 38.6064
Shrimp In Marinara Sauce
I resort to this Shrimp In Marinara Sauce as a great comfort food. A classic recipe for Shrimp In Marinara Sauce. Make it soon! - 38.5716
1) Half or quarter the chicken.
2) On a grill set, arrange the pieces skin side up, 3 to 6 inches away from the hot coals.
3) Mix and add in the remaining ingredients.
4) Brush the chicken with sauce.
5) Cook till tender, turning and brushing... - 38.5075
Marinara Egg Scramble
1. In a small saucepan heat marinara sauce until bubbly.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with salt, pepper, and milk until blended.
3. In a medium-size frying pan melt butter or margarine and pour in egg mixture.
4. Cook slowly, lifting mixture... - 38.354
Heat oil in large pan; add celery.
Cook celery until tender.
Add all remaining ingredients except shrimp; simmer until mixture is thickened slightly.
Add shrimp; cook for 5 minutes.
Serve over hot rice. - 38.3276
Classic Marinara Sauce
In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil.
Add the garlic cloves and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the crushed canned tomatoes with their juices.
Stir in... - 38.3055
Grilled Eggplant With Marinara Sauce
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small saucepan, simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Set aside and keep warm.
Cut eggplant into twelve 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Brush slices with oil on both sides.
Grill slices over medium coals 2 minutes on... - 38.1152
The end result of this Shrimp Marinara is simply awesome. The well flavored shrimp dish leaves a memorable after taste. You have to experience the Shrimp Marinara dish to understand what I am talking about. - 38.0555
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high hear until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add tomato and next 7 ingredienrs; cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Add mussels; cover and cook 10 minutes or until mussels open.
Discard bay leaves and any... - 38.0112
Heat oil in large pan; cook onion, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add rice; stir about 2 minutes or until rice is coated with oil.
Add hot stock; simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes, stirring halfway during cooking time or until liquid is... - 37.9638
Stuffed Sole Fillets With Marinara Sauce
Heat Marinara Sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Lay the fish fillets out on a work surface.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Toss together the breadcrumbs, parsley, Parmesan cheese, olives and capers.
Divide and distribute over the top of... - 37.9018
Pasta And Seafood Marinara
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in the margarine in a large skillet until softened.
2. Add the shrimp or scallops, or the clams with their liquid.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms with their liquid, the oregano, salt, if you wish, lemon... - 37.6553
Matchstick Zucchini With Marinara Sauce
Insert slicing disc.
Cut zucchini into julienne strips as shown on facing.
Change to metal blade; mince garlic.
Heat marinara sauce in a small pan over medium heat until hot; keep hot.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add zucchini and garlic... - 37.1963
1. Shell and clean shrimp. Do not cook.
2. Heat salad oil in a large skillet. Add celery and cook over low heat until tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except shrimp, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced and mixture is... - 37.0389
Shrimp Marinara With Pasta
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic in it until soft.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil leaves, oregano leaves and black pepper.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes, stirring only when... - 36.916
1) In a saucepan, lightly brown onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in meat with a fork and cook until browned.
3) Add in rest of the ingredients and uncover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4) Serve hot after removing bay leaf. - 36.8941
Shuck the oysters, reserve the liquid for the marinara sauce and remove the meat.
Clean and trim the spinach.
Heat the butter in a large skillet and saute the spinach.
Place a little spinach on each oyster shell.
Top with an oyster.
Place 1 tsp (5 ml) of... - 36.3293
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in the oil for about 10 minutes, until golden and softened.
2) Stir in the herbs, tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper, then stir occasionally and simmer for about 30 minutes, until the sauce is thick and... - 36.3264
Soak clams in cold water for about 1 hour, then scrub thoroughly.
In a large Dutch oven, slowly saute onion in olive oil until golden.
Add tomatoes, stirring until slightly thickened.
Add clams and wine.
Cover and cook until clams have opened, about 5 to 10... - 35.9411
Mussels marinara is one of the simplest Italian seafood recipe. Mussels are tossed in a tangy tomato and clam juice sauce to make perfect Gourmet Mussels Marinana. This delicious dish makes everybody licking their fingers, asking for more. - 35.8613
Marinara Sauce With Pasta
1. In a skillet, crumble sausage and add garlic and brown; drain off the fat.
2. Add the green chilies, marinara sauce and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese; cook until heated through but do not boil.
3. Cook pasta according to directions on... - 35.6056
Crispy Tofu Sticks With Marinara
Heavenly, superb, outstanding, are a few words to describe Crispy Tofu Sticks With Marinara. A good way to use up tofu is to make some delicious Crispy Tofu Sticks With Marinara. This yummy yummy Crispy Tofu Sticks With Marinara recipe is a gift of the... - 35.5627
Quick Mole Marinara Sauce
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 4 ingredients; saute 2 minutes.
Add marinara sauce; cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in cocoa and cilantro. - 35.5133
The Marinara Sauce is easy to prepare and wonderfully delicious. I love the flavor of this sauce and I often combne with my meat preparation. Try this Marinara Sauce recipe! - 34.9513
1. Take a saucepan and add small amount of reserved liquid along with garbanzo and simmer.
2. Take another saucepan, heat oil and stir in other ingredients.
3. Simmer and keep on stirring at frequent intervals.
4. Spoon over heated garbanzos and... - 34.7672
Scrub and debeard the mussels.
Place them in a pan with the garlic, peppercorns and water.
Cover and steam until the shells open, about ten minutes.
Discard all unopened shells.
Blend together the vinegar, oil, tomato paste, cloves, salt and pepper.
Remove... - 34.292
In a large pot, saute onions in olive oil until golden brown. Add garlic cloves and salt. Saute a few more minutes.
Break up the whole tomatoes, cutting away any tough portions, and add to pot along with puree. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil,... - 34.286
Bagna Cauda Marinara
Heat cream and oil very gently in a shallow, heavy pan.
Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and stir in anchovies and walnuts.
Return the pan to low heat and stir until anchovies are well blended into the sauce.
Season with black... - 34.2814
Saute onion in hot oil in a large skillet 1 or 2 minutes; add next 4 ingredients, and saute until vegetables are tender.
Add peas, wine, tomato paste and seasonings, stirring well.
Thin mixture with 1/2 to 1 cup water to reach desired consistency.
Bring to a... - 34.22
Marinara Egg Scramble
This Marinara Egg Scramble makes a sumptuous breakfast ! Try out this irresistible scrambled egg and toast dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Marinara Egg Scramble are welcome ! - 33.9722
Hearty Lasagna With Marinara Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking.
2) In boiling salted water, cook noodles for 25 minutes until soft, stirring often and drain the excess water.
3) In a shallow 2 1/2-quart baking dish, make 3 layers each of cooked noodles,... - 33.9208
Baked Eggplant Marinara With Basil
1. Salt the eggplant and lay in a colander. Cover with a plate and weight with a can. Let stand for 30 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, heat 1/8 inch of oil. Fry the eggplant in batches over moderately high heat until... - 33.8749
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a large bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, salt, black pepper, water and egg.
Form into 1-inch balls (makes about 35).
Place on an oiled jelly roll pan.
Bake, uncovered, until browned, about 15 minutes.
Add to Marinara Sauce.
Heat... - 33.7603
Marinara Sauce With Basil
This Marinara Sauce tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned tomato dip with pasta or meat ! Your suggestions for this Marinara Sauce are welcome ! - 33.5862
Chiles Rellenos With Marinara Sauce
Divide jack cheese evenly among chiles, folding or tucking cheese inside.
Arrange chiles side by side in bottom of a greased, shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
With an electric mixer beat eggs until thick and foamy then add milk, flour, and baking powder; beat... - 33.5666
Angel Hair Pasta With Scallops Marinara
1. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft and fragrant.
2. Add scallops to pan and increase heat to medium-high. Cook, turning once, 2 to 3 minutes, or until a... - 33.4987
1. Barely heat the olive oil and butter in a heavy 10 inch skillet. Add the onion and, stirring occasionally, cook over low heat for 10 minutes until soft and opaque but not brown. Stir in the carrot, cook for 4 minutes longer; add the basil, parsley, and bay... - 33.4822
Parmesan Spicy Marinara Sauce
Heat oil and saute garlic and onions until tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato paste, water, basil, oregano, sage, salt, and black pepper.
Simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add more seasonings if necessary.
Add Parmesan cheese, and simmer 30... - 33.2567
Discard any mussels that remain open when tapped with fingers.
Scrub mussels; trim "beards" with kitchen scissors, if necessary.
In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat mussels, marinara sauce and wine to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; cook 5 minutes or... - 33.2071
Marinara Recipes By Category