- » Marinade Tenderizer Beef Roast
Marinade Tenderizer Beef Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinade tenderizer beef roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinade tenderizer beef roast recipes.
Tender Up Beef Marinade
Combine ingredients: let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
Then add rump or chuck roast.
For a mild flavor, let meat marinate 24 hours in refrigerator: for tendering action and more flavor, refrigerate in marinade 2 or 3 days. - 29.8298
Beef In A Marinade
I have to admit this recipe of Beef In a Marinade is on my favorite list. A lip-smacking dish, this Beef In a Marinade completes your spread. When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Beef In a Marinade. - 49.3377
Sauerbraten With Sauce And Marinade
Sauerbraten is a German delicacy. Sauerbraten is made of boneless beef marinated by vinegar flavored mixture and cooked with apple syrup sauce. Sauerbraten is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 46.1965
Want to roast your beef in a frying pan? Here is a roasted beef recipe that is very unique by its marinade and its roasting style. The marinade is made of yogurt, vinegar, ginger garlic paste and seasonings. The chef pokes the meat with a fork which is a very... - 114.8
Spicy Roast Beef With Ginger Snap Gravy
This spicy roast beef with gingersnaps recipe can be cooked with rump or round of beef. Prepared in a skillet with tomatoes and flavored with bay leaf, cloves, peppercorns and all spice, the spicy roast beef with ginger snap is thicken with crumbled... - 45.1748
Spiced Beef Pot Roast
Coarsely crack cloves, allspice, and pepper; mix with salt, nutmeg, and mace.
Rub over meat; press in.
Place meat in shallow dish.
Combine sugar, vinegar, and 1/4 cup water.
Pour over meat; refrigerate overnight.
Turn meat often.
Remove meat; reserve,... - 38.8841
Beef Pot Roast
1. Mix together wine, vinegar, bouillon, salt, peppercorns, allspice, sweetener, bay leaf, and sliced onion. Pour marinade over roast, turn to coat, and marinate at least two hours or over night, turning once or twice.
2. Remove roast from marinade and pat... - 38.8214
Beef Pot Roast With Mushrooms
Twenty four hours before serving, mix marinade.
Split beef in half lengthwise within one half inch of bottom.
Cover with marinade in a small roasting pan.
Marinate 24 hours.
Remove from marinade, drain for five minutes.
In a small frying pan, saute shrimp in... - 43.543
Chinese Style Beef Tongue Pot Roast
In pressure saucepan combine tongue and the 1 1/2 cups water; cook at 15 pounds pressure for 30 minutes.
Drain; cool slightly.
Slit skin on tongue and peel off.
In deep bowl combine soy, sherry, garlic, sugar, salt, tarragon, and ginger; add tongue.
Marinate... - 43.6887
Whiskey Beef Pot Roast
Soak the strips of fat in the whisky for 1 hour.
Drain, reserving the whisky.
Insert the strips into the beef using a larding needle.
Place in a bowl with the carrots, bouquet garni, whisky, wine, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and leave to... - 43.6213
Chinese-style Beef Tongue Pot Roast
This an amazing Chinese-Style Beef Tongue Pot Roast recipe. The well flavored meat preperation is sure to win you some fans. Try the Chinese-Style Beef Tongue Pot Roastfor a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 42.2152
Rare Roast Beef With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Rub tenderizer and monosodium glutamate on meat.
3) Puncture with a fork.
4) In a plastic bag put the roast and keep in shallow dish.
5) Mix cider and soy sauce and pour into the bag.
6) Twist tie the bag and... - 40.8913
Easy Pot Roast Dinner
Easy Pot Roast Dinner is a succulent and tender meat preperation. Serve it for a grand family dinner, they wil love i. Donâ€™t miss out on this Easy Pot Roast Dinner recipe! - 39.613
Marinated Rump Roast
1. Use a meat tenderizing tool or a long pronged fork to prick the meat all over and on both sides.
2. In a shallow large dish, combine all the other ingredients for the marinade.
3. Coat the beef well on both sides in the marinade, rubbing it... - 39.0657
Barbecued Pot Roast
This Barbecued pot roast recipe makes the entire effort of making it, truly worth it. A great tasting dish, you are sure to enjoy every bite of it. Try it!!Looking forward to your valuable feedback. - 48.7955
Brazilian Pot Roast
This Brazilian Pot Roast is a desire ! This spicy aromatic beef dish is popular with one and all ! Just try this Brazilian Pot Roast and let me know if you like it ! - 45.3085
Healthier Barbecued Pot Roast
The perfect choice for a memorable family meal, the traditional barbecued pot roast, is a dish each and every member in the family looks forward to. Therefore, here is a small twist in the tale to make this dish that much more healthier. - 0
Spicy Pot Roast
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, mace, garlic and pepper and mix well.
2. Sprinkle this seasoning mix over the roast and rub well on both sides.
3. Place the roast in a non-metallic container and pour the cider vinegar over it.
4. Cover the... - 48.1342
Put the steak in a dish with the stock, wine, chopped onion and herbs and marinate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the meat, reserving the marinade.
Melt the lard or dripping in a pan, add the meat and baby onions and fry until... - 43.3252
Saucy Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Place meat in plastic bag; set in deep bowl.
Mix tomato juice, wine vinegar, garlic, Worcestershire, salt, sugar, basil, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over meat; close bag.
Marinate overnight in refrigerator, turning bag... - 42.7454
Frontffir Pot Roast
Place butter in 1 quart measure.
MICRO WAVE on HIGH until melted.
Add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, water and onion.
Place roast in plastic storage bag.
Pour in marinade.
Seal bag tightly with twist tie.
Let stand overnight at room temperature.
To cook,... - 35.0566
1. In a large pan, combine water, spices, seasonings, celery, onions, curry powder and blend well.
2. Add the beef to the marinade and allow meat to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring occasionally to keep the meat covered with... - 46.9081
Spiced York Pot Roast
Looking for a good Spiced York Pot Roast recipe? The key elements in this Spiced York Pot Roast is an ingredient which you will not believe at all. You can prepare this Spiced York Pot Roast as side dish or a main dish or even make it a week in advance. I am... - 49.4014
Spiced Pot Roast
Mix together the salt, mace, and cloves.
Rub into meat.
Put into a large bowl.
Combine onion, celery, 1/4 cup oil, vinegar, chervil, and thyme, and mix together.
Pour over meat and marinate several hours or overnight, turning meat at least once.
Remove meat... - 44.6714
Pot Roast With Apple Cider
Put beef with onion, seasonings, and cider in a large bowl in refrigerator.
Let marinate overnight.
Wipe meat; brown slowly in fat.
Add marinade, cover, and simmer over low heat for about 2 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender. - 31.1445
Pineapple Pot Roast
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; set aside slices.
Add enough water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
Combine syrup with next 5 ingredients.
Place roast in shallow pan; pour soy mixture over.
Cover; marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning meat... - 41.0647
London Broil With Roasted Green And Yellow Squash
Use a meat fork to pierce both sides of the steak.
Place the steak in a 13" X 9" baking dish.
In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and bay leaf.
Pour over the steak.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6... - 42.7286
Eye Of Round Roast With Onion Sauce
Trim fat from roast.
Place roast in a shallow dish.
Combine wine and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour mixture over roast.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 10 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove roast from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place... - 44.064
German Pot Roast
1. Rub brisket all over with salt. Place brisket in a large bowl and sprinkle garlic and ginger root over top.
2. Combine vinegar, water, vermouth, sugar, onions, cloves, bay leaves, pickling spice, peppercorns, mustard and vegetable oil. Pour marinade over... - 41.5991
Saucy Pot Roast
This an amazing Saucy Pot Roast recipe. The wonderful combinations of the prepared meat and vegetables with the gravy is sure to win you some fans. Try the Saucy Pot Roast for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 42.608
Easy Sauerbraten - German Sour Pot Roast
1. To prepare the meat for marinating, tie the meat with a string around the edges, inorder to keep it’s shape. Place in a large glass bowl.
2. In a 4 cup measure or medium-size bowl, mix vinegar, wine, salt, pepper and allspice. Pour... - 46.4481
Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce
Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce is a sumptous meal in itself especially when it is served with hot spaghetti. My children love this dish and never get tired of it. Try the Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce recipe and you will understand why! - 41.8942
Marinated Brisket Pot Roasts
Lay the joint in a deep dish.
Pour over the wine and leave to marinade for 3-4 hours, turning several times.
Remove and dry.
Fry the joint in hot dripping until well browned all over then place in a deep ovenproof casserole.
Arrange the onions, carrots,... - 44.2534
Barbecued Pot Roast
Barbecued Pot Roast is a tasty meat dish that is simply irresistible. The dish will taste perfect with warm rice. Try this wonderful Barbecued Pot Roast recipe especially if you intend to cook a hearty and filling dinner! - 32.8191
Herbed Pot Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Remove the extra fat from the pork roast.
3) Transfer the roast to a shallow dish.
4) Pour in the wine along with tomato sauce, vinegar, shallots, mustard, thyme, oregano and red pepper.
5) Stir the... - 46.5541
Western Pot Roast
Place butter in 1 -quart measure.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until melted.
Add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, water and onion.
Place roast in plastic storage bag.
Pour in marinade.
Seal bag tightly with twist tie.
Let stand overnight at... - 30.0188
Sauerbraten With Red Wine
Season beef with salt and pepper.
Place in a large glass bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 days, turning meat several times daily.
Remove meat; reserve marinade.
Roast meat on a rack at 375°F.
for about 1 hour or until done.
Place... - 44.6439
This smoked brisket recipe is a simple yet savory recipe for making beef brisket. Marinated with liquid smoke, the brisket is baked and served with a brushing of barbecue sauce and goes best with rice. - 26.8446
In medium bowl, combine red wine, beef broth, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Spicy Barbecue Sauce, parsley, garlic and peppers; set aside.
In small bowl, combine salt, pepper and paprika. Rub salt mixture all over brisket; place brisket in... - 34.3978
Combine roast, onions, carrot, celery, wine vinegar, salt, pickling spice, parsley and thyme in bowl; mix well.
Marinate beef, covered, in refrigerator for a minimum of 3 days, turning beef once a day.
Brown roast on all sides in mixture of butter and olive... - 44.1697
Sauerbraten has a Scorching taste. The dry red wine and beef gives the Sauerbraten Fine taste. - 43.6654
Sauerbraten (german Pot Roast)
Combine first 8 ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil, and remove from heat.
Pour over beef in glass, stainless or earthenware bowl, and cover tightly.
Refrigerate from 24 hours to as long as 4 days.
Turn meat occasionally.
To cook, remove meat from marinade... - 42.9712
Sauerbraten is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.062
Venison Pot Roast
Combine all ingredients except meat and bacon fat to make a marinade.
Put meat in deep container; do not use aluminum.
Pour marinade over meat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 days.
Drain and reserve marinade.
In Dutch oven... - 47.7475
Hot And Spicy Roast Leg Of Lamb
This Hot And Spicy Roast Leg Of Lamb is delicious, delicious and nothing but delicious. Whether or not you love lambs, you will become a fan of this Hot And Spicy Roast Leg Of Lamb recipe. A good one to make! - 29.0689
Bison Sirloin Roast By The Bbq Pit Boys
How about digging into a nice robust sandwich! Sounds enticing enough? Well try making these meaty sandwiches for a change. These are sandwich with some intact flavors coming through! See the video on how to get this sandwich going! - 116.066
Roast Breast Of Turkey Stuffed With Matzo Farfel And Spinach
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Marinate: Mix all the ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning once or... - 43.3206
Roast Marinated Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, sage, thyme, cloves, allspice, bay leaf, lemon rind, juice and bouillon.
3) Place the veal in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the bouillon mixture.
4) Cover the bowl with... - 44.6255
I simply love this recipe of Sauerbraten as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Sauerbraten is a must try! - 47.5652
Garlicky Beef And Spuds
Combine marinade ingredients.
Press combined 1 clove crushed garlic and pepper evenly into surface of beef roast.
Place beef in plastic bag; add 2 tbs.marinade, turning to coat.
Close bag secureh and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once.
Thread... - 39.8391
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
Trim excess fat from ribs.
In large roasting pan, arrange ribs in single layer.
For marinade, in medium saucepan combine remaining ingredients.
Cook over medium heat on range top until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Pour marinade over... - 39.5067
Lemon Garlic Beef Brochette
1) With a sharp knife remove fat from beef.
2) Cut beef into 1-inch chunks.
3) Place in 1-quart container all the marinade ingredients.
4) Mix beef to it and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
6) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
7) Microwave at Power... - 45.4759
Beef With Caraway And Vegetables
Put roast into large mixing bowl.
Put broth, sherry, tomato paste, onion, celery, thyme, and bay leaf into blender container.
Cover and process at BEAT, until finely chopped.
Pour over roast in bowl and cover with foil.
Refrigerate for at... - 44.4447
Marinated Beef Sandwiches
In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add roast.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning occasion- ally.
Transfer roast and marinade to a Dutch oven.
Cover and bake at 325° for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or... - 39.4173
Yankee Beef Platter
1. Place the meat in a large deep glass or ceramic dish after puncturing it all over with a fork
2. Rub the meat with sugar, salt, pepper and clove and add onion and bayleaf to the bow.
3. Pour wine over the meat and toss a few times to coat... - 45.246
Braised Beef With Madeira Sauce
1. In blender jar put orange juice, water, orange peel, onions, salt, pepper, cloves, coriander, and cumin.
2. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes until mixed.
3. In a large bowl keep meat.
4. Pour the marinade over it.
5. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
6. Turn... - 46.0634
Beef Cake Daube
Make 4 or 5 slits in roast and insert garlic slivers.
Marinate meat in wine, covered, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Turn several times.
Sprinkle meat heavily with salt and pepper.
Melt bacon grease in deep heavy skillet until bubbly.
Sear... - 44.7797
Beef En Croute
Place meat in clear plastic bag; set in deep bowl.
Combine Burgundy, dry sherry, bay leaves, and onion.
Pour over meat in bag; close.
Chill overnight; turn bag occasionally to distribute the marinade.
Next day, remove meat from bag; reserve marinade.
Place... - 44.386
Skewered Beef & Corn
Skewered Beef & Corn has a scorching taste. The beef and pineapple gives the Skewered Beef & Corn a bracing taste. Skewered Beef & Corn is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 42.8717
Skewered Beef & Corn
Cut meat across the grain into slices about 1 1/2 inches thick; if desired, apply tenderizer according to package directions.
Then cut meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
Pour marinade over meat; stir to coat.
Cover and chill at least 6... - 39.3976
Oriental Marinated Beef
Trim fat from meat.
Use tines of fork to pierce meat on both sides.
Place meat and onions in plastic bag; set in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 5 ingredients and 2 tablespoons water; pour over meat and onions in bag and close.
Marinate in... - 40.9392
Marinated Iowa Beef
1) Mix together dressing mix, oil, vinegar and meat tenderizer if desired.
2) Into a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, pour a small amount of marinade (enough to cover the bottom) and arrange beef in it.
3) Cover with remaining marinade on top.
4) Using... - 40.0163
Beef A La Mode
1) Combine together the wine, sliced onion, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper and pour onto the meat
2) Cling wrap and refrigerate the meat overnight
3) Take the meat out from the marinade and using absorbent paper towels pat dry the meat
4) Into a... - 45.725
Oven Simmered Beef Brisket
Trim and discard fat from meat; place brisket in a roasting pan.
In a bowl, stir together apple juice, soy sauce, oil, bay leaves, garlic, onion, ginger, and pepper; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate until next day.
Leaving meat and marinade in roasting... - 39.9726
Combine sprigs of thyme, parsley, half of the orange peel (reserve the remaining peel), orange juice, garlic, bay leaves, peppercorns, 2 tsp salt, and wine in a large nonreactive bowl.
Add beef, submerging pieces in the liquid.
Cover the bowl; marinate beef... - 44.7152
Dutch Oven Beef
Insert garlic slivers into tiny cuts in the roast.
Put meat in a bowl.
Combine salt, allspice, sugar, and wine vinegar.
Pour over meat and marinate 4 hours to overnight, turning meat several times.
Drain, reserving marinade.
In a Dutch oven, brown the meat in... - 40.4996
Peppered Rib Eye Of Beef
Fussy eater in the family who does not like spices? No problem! Try this recipe for Peppered Rib Eye of Beef and win them over. This Peppered Rib Eye Of Beef is so tasty that I serve it as a Main Dish often. - 46.6648
Shawarma is an Arabic meat that is typically cooked on a vertical spit for a long time. It can be made of chicken, beef, turkey, veal and lamb -- or sometimes a combination of meats. It is very popular in the Middle East and is absolutely fantastic. This is... - 0
Beef Stew Peasant Style
Place all ingredients, except olive oil and tomato paste, in a glass or ceramic casserole.
Or you can use an iron casserole if it is covered with procelain enamel.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
The next day, remove the meat from the... - 41.8556
Combine the dry seasonings; cover and set aside.
Place brisket in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
Combine the cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over meat.
Cover or seal and refrigerate overnight.
Drain meat; discard marinade.
Rub... - 43.4977
Cognac Marinated Beef Tenderloin
Coat a saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shallots and garlic; saute until tender.
Add thyme and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Place tenderloin in a large... - 44.2968
Rub roast with salt and place in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar, water, onions, bay leaves, celery tops, peppercorns, carrot, thyme, garlic, cloves, and brown sugar.
Pour over meat, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in refrigerator for three days, turning... - 45.8103
Sauerbraten With Crab Apples
Drain apples, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Return apples to jar, then cover and chill.
For marinade, combine reserved syrup, vinegar, onion, cloves, bay leaf, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes; cool.
Place roast in a plastic... - 49.183
Gingered Butterflied Lamb With Yams
In a food processor or blender, combine ginger, garlic, pepper, soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons of the vinegar.
Whirl until mixture forms a paste; set aside.
Trim and discard surface fat from lamb.
Lay lamb flat in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish; spoon ginger... - 45.7918
Stuffed Leg Of Pork
1. Ask the butcher to bone the pork joint as much as possible and remove a little of the meat to make a pocket in the joint.
2. Chop this extra meat into a fine paste.
3. Wash and scrape the joint to remove all excess grist and fat.... - 44.4273
Wipe meat with moist paper towels.
Rub meat with salt and pepper, and place in a large glass bowl or deep earthenware crock.
Add onions, carrot slices, celery, cloves, bay leaves, allspice and peppercorns.
Heat vinegar and water in saucepan until boiling;... - 44.2585
Place beef in glass pan or bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients, except margarine; pour over beef.
Marinate 4 to 5 days in refrigerator.
Turn beef at least once a day.
Melt margarine in small skillet; add beef and brown.
Add half of the marinade... - 34.0352
Deviled Short Ribs
You'll simply love this Deviled Short Ribs recipe. A delicious non-vegetarian recipe; I bet, you would love to prepare this Deviled Short Ribs again and again. - 35.6583
Old German Sauerbraten
In a 4 quart flameproof enameled or glass casserole, bring the onion, vinegar, water, wine, carrot, pickling spice, lemon rind, and salt to a boil.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture bubbles gently and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes; cool to room... - 42.5652
Manzo Alla Sarda
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 4: 350°F.
2. In a large glass, porcelain or stainless-steel bowl put 1 ¼ pints of white wine, 3 tablespoons of oil, finely chopped parsley, bay leaf, ground allspice, grated nutmeg and salt into it.
3. In... - 48.2662
Homemade Carrot Sauerbraten
Pierce roast generously with fork.
Place in large cooking bag.
In 2-qt casserole mix all marinade ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until boiling.
Pour hot marinade over roast.
Seal, removing as much air as possible.
Refrigerate 1 to 2... - 45.3014
1. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, spices, salt and sugar and bring to a quick boil
2. Stir in sliced onions keep aside till cool.
3. Stir in oil.
4. Place the roast in a deep pan.
5. Pour marinade over the roast
6. Marinate in the... - 47.3521
Cattleman's Chuck Steak
Grilled chuck roast marinated in spicy sauce is a perfect main dish for any gathering. - 40.7039
Sauerbraten Using Crisco
1. In a saucepan, boil water, wine, vinegar, onion, cloves, peppercorns, and bay leaves; simmer for about 5 minutes.
2. Let the mixture cool down completely.
3. In a large bowl, place roast and pour wine mixture on top; mix until well coated.
4.... - 44.7402
Barbecued Chuck Steak
Preparing this Barbecued Chuck Steak recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? Made with beef, Barbecued Chuck Steak is a mouth-watering dish. I never fail to eat Main Dish while dining out and this is the most... - 34.7609
Stella Dallas Daube
Make 4 or 5 slits in roast.
Insert slivers of garlic.
Marinate meat in wine covered in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Turn meat several times.
Sprinkle meat heavily with salt and pepper.
Melt bacon grease in deep heavy... - 45.0813
Simple Sauerbraten With Red Wine
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days, turning roast occasionally.
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Prepare cooking bag according to package directions; place roast,... - 47.7796
Sauerbrateim is an irresistible mouth-watering main course meal recipe. Try this easy to prepare Sauerbrateim, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.5094
Place meat in deep bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except oil.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 24 to 48 hours, turning meat several times to season evenly.
Remove meat from marinade; drain well.
In Dutch oven, brown meat in hot oil on all sides.
Add 1 12... - 38.9614
1. In a large bowl, mix together onions, lemon, red wine vinegar, cloves, bay leaf, peppercorns, sugar, ginger, 2 1/2 cups water and 1 tablespoon salt.
2. Add beef roast and turn to coat on all sides.
3. Cover bowl and refrigerate for about 1... - 47.2414
In large bowl or crock mix water, vinegar, onions, lemon, cloves, bay leaves, peppercorns, sugar, salt, and ginger.
Add roast, turning to coat.
Cover and refrigerate meat about 36 hours; turn meat at least twice daily.
Remove meat from marinade; wipe... - 43.2723
Sauerbraten With Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, place the meat.
2) In a saucepan combine together vinegar, water, onions, honey, salt, pepper, bay leaves and cloves and bring to boil.
3) Cool the vinegar mixture and pour over the meat.
4) Add the lemon to the meat.
5)... - 44.6964
1. Season meat rubbed with cut garlic surface using pepper and salt.
2. Take a large glass or ceramic dish, place the meat and sprinkle cloves, celery and onion.
3. In a saucepan, prepare a mixture of water, sugar and vinegar, keep on medium... - 45.9509
In a small saucepan, combine the water, vinegar and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved; cool.
Sprinkle the beef with salt, pepper and (nutmeg; place in a large resealable plastic bag.
Add the onion,parsley, bay leaf and cooled... - 43.289
1. Season the meat with the salt and pepper and place in a large bowl.
2. Bring the vinegar and water to a boil and add the garlic, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, sugar and cloves. Pour the marinade over the beef, cover and refrigerate twelve hours or... - 35.6759
1. Mix soy sauce, sherry, oil, chiles, black pepper, green onions, garlic, and ginger in large roasting pan. Add ribs, turning them several times in liquid. Cover pan and let ribs marinate 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator, turning... - 33.4628
1. Combine marinade ingredients in a glass or ceramic dish.
2. Cut meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes, removing any skin, and sausage into round slices 1/2 inch thick.
3. Soak meat, sausage and mushrooms in marinade for 12 to 24 hours (refrigerate in hot weather).... - 38.0063