- » Marinade Scallop Shrimp Grilled
Marinade Scallop Shrimp Grilled Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinade scallop shrimp grilled recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinade scallop shrimp grilled recipes.
Broiled Shrimp And Scallops
Combine all ingredients except shrimp and scallops; mix well.
Place shrimp and scallops in shallow dish; cover with marinade.
Refrigerate until ready to broil.
Stir occasionally to coat well.
Place seafood on rack of broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from heat... - 38.0851
Malaysian Scallops And Shrimp
1) Take a large bowl to place scallops and shrimp in it.
2) Take another bowl and stir together lime peel and juice, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, black pepper, green onion and oil in it.
3) Pour the prepared mixture over scallops and shrimp.
4) Cover... - 48.0643
Grilled Shrimp And Scallops
Thaw shrimp and scallops, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails attached.
Halve any large scallops.
Place shrimp, scallops, and mushrooms in a deep bowl.
For marinade, mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and salt; pour over shrimp and... - 37.916
Citrus Shrimp And Scallops
Halve any large scallops.
Place scallops and shrimp in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, combine orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic, and red pepper.
Pour over seafood.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 30... - 41.6585
Filipino Style Shrimp And Scallops
Place lemon, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and pepper in a food processor or blender and process until minced.
Pour marinade into a large nonreactive bowl.
Add seafood; cover and marinate in the refrigerator no longer than 30 minutes.
Remove seafood from... - 38.4321
Shrimp And Scallop Brochettes
1. Halve large scallops (you should have about 40 pieces). In a 2- or 3-quart rectangular baking dish combine oil, whiskey, mustard, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Add the shrimp and scallops, stirring to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to... - 33.7335
Separate the orange tongues from the scallops and cut white sections into half.
Roll a small strip of bacon around each piece.
Thread the rolls onto the skewers alternating with the peeled shrimp.
Place the marinade ingredients into a shallow dish and stand... - 36.778
Seafood kebabs are scallop and shrimp kebabs prepared with vegetables. Tossed in equal parts of lime juice and oil, the seafood kebabs are grill cooked over charcoal, till nice and done. Served as sides or appetizers, they are always great. - 32.3334
Seafood Kabobs With Pineapple Juice
In large shallow dish or plastic bag, combine juices, oil, sugar, rind and cinnamon; add seafood and melon.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
Place shrimp, scallops, melon and avocado on skewers.
Grill or broil 3 to 6 minutes or until... - 36.1842
Mixed Grill Kabobs
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Cut amberjack and tuna into 8 pieces each.
Place fish, shrimp, and scallops in a shallow dish.
Combine vinegar and next 7 ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, stirring... - 38.5509
Shrimp Mezze With Citrus And Feta
To Marinate: In a small bowl whisk together the citrus juices, oil, garlic, Pernod, tarragon, and pepper to taste.
(Marinade may be refrigerated overnight.) Thread 4 extra-large or 2 jumbo shrimp on skewers.
(If they are wooden, cut to fit.) Place in a... - 44.0816
Seafood Vegetable Kabobs
Combine all ingredients in bowl; toss gently.
Thread scallops, shrimp, peppers and artichokes onto skewers; reserve marinade.
Lightly oil grid.
Grill kabobs, on uncovered grill, over low Briquets 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops turn opaque and shrimp turn... - 26.1037
Smith's Grilled Seafood Brochettes
1) Prepare the grill.
2) Rinse seafood. Pat dry with paper towels.
3) In a large bowl add all the marinade ingredients.
4) Whisk the marinade to mix well.
5) Add seafood to the marinade and toss mixture till well coated.
6) Cover and... - 45.4272
In large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss gently.
Thread scallops, shrimp, artichoke hearts and peppers alternately on skewers; reserve marinade.
Lightly oil grid.
Grill kabobs, on uncovered grill, over low briquets 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops... - 30.0457
1. Combine the oil, lime juice and mustard in a large bowl. Add the scallops and shrimp and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature. Drain the seafood, reserving the marinade.
2. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
3. Thread the seafood with the... - 30.8722
Hot And Spicy Seafood Kabobs
1) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, red pepper and black pepper. Mix well.
2) Under cold, running water wash the scallops. Pat them dry.
3) In a durable zip-lock pouch, add in the scallops and... - 47.6264
Honey Mustard Seafood Kebabs
Skewer the shrimp and scallops alternating each on a water soaked bamboo skewers, place in a shallow casserole dish.
Combine the remaining ingredients together in a blender and process for 30 second, pour over the kebabs and marinate for 1 hour, covered and... - 32.0735
Tandoori Fish Kebabs
1 In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric if desired, and salt. Add the fish or shellfish, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and chill for 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the... - 32.2728
Bacon Wrapped Seafood Skewers
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine lemon juice, cayenne and garlic powder; add shrimp and scallops.
Seal bag and turn to coat; let stand for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not... - 35.7221
Pacific Coast Seafood Kebabs
Soak 8 large bamboo skewers in warm water for 30 minutes.
Dice the salmon.
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Dust the scallops with the flour.
Cut the yellow pepper into large dice.
Wash the mushroom caps.
Skewer the seafood alternating with the pepper, mushrooms... - 42.3445
1)In a bowl, mix oil with lemon juice, garlic, salt, chili and soy sauces; let stand while you clean the shrimps and scallops.
2)Shell, devein and clean the shrimps.
3)Shuck the scallops and halve them.
4)Using a kitchen scissors, cut away the... - 42.9416
Seafood En Brochette
1) In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together.
2) Add the scallops and shrimp, coat well and allow to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3) Drain and reserve the marinade for basting.
4) On 6 skewers, thread the seafood alternately... - 43.4556
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604