- » Marinade Scallop
Marinade Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinade scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinade scallop recipes.
Avocado And Scallop Seviche
Combine the lime juice, oil, crushed peppercorns, salt, and pepper together in a glass or ceramic bowl.
Stir in the scallops, cover, and refrigerate them for at least 4 hours while they marinate.
They should become opaque in this time.
Mash the avocado until... - 37.6329
Marinated Scallop Kabobs
1. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices; pat dry with paper towels. In medium-sized bowl, combine scallops with remaining ingredients except limes. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring mixture occasionally.
2. About... - 33.038
If using sea scallops, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a large nonmetal bowl, stir together scallops, lime juice, onion, chiles, oil, and chopped oregano.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 8 hours or until next day.
Stir bell pepper and... - 31.9945
You May Also Like!
Combine the lime juice, lemon juice, and scallops.
Drain the scallops.
Add the onion, parsley, catsup, 6 to 8 drops of Tabasco sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with sprigs of parsley. - 35.7319
Sea Scallops Ceviche
Sea Scallops Ceviche is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare seafood recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 28.9908
– In a deep-fryer, heat oil to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Marinate scallops in the vinaigrette for 30 minutes.
– Meanwhile combine milk and beaten eggs and set aside.
– In a separate bowl, combine ham, breadcrumbs, and cheese, and season mixture... - 34.0766
In a large skillet, place the scallop slices, Pernod, and enough water to cover and poach over low heat about 3 minutes, until opaque.
Combine lime juice, shallots, green peppercorns, and sherry vinegar in a mixing bowl.
Drain scallops, add to the mixing bowl... - 37.4093
Oriental Barbecued Scallops
Mix all ingredients, except scallops, in large bowl.
Add scallops; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Thread scallops on skewers; reserve marinade.
Grill scallops, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot Briquets 10 minutes or until scallops turn opaque, turning and... - 25.3095
Lemon Marinade For Seafood
1) Take a small bowl and mix all ingredients and stir to blend them well.
2) Use lemon marinade for cooking recipes like Marinated Scallops, Shrimp And Lobster. - 27.0643
1. Wash and slice the scallops while discarding the dark vein and leaving the coral.
2. In a bowl, mix vermouth with all the other remaining ingredients.
3. Add the sliced scallops and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
4. Place the... - 34.6491
In a bowl, combine scallops and lemon juice; cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Stir in diced chiles, onion, tomato, salt, oregano, and olive oil.
Dice avocado and stir in.
Spoon scallops and marinade into cocktail or sherbet glasses - 31.6949
Skewered Scallops And Bacon
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Remove any shell particles and wash thoroughly.
Combine butter, lemon juice, and pepper.
Pour marinade over scallops.
Cover; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Drain scallops; reserve marinade.
In skillet partially cook... - 33.1087
Marinade Scallop Recipes By Category