- » Marinade Salmon Lemon Honey
Marinade Salmon Lemon Honey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinade salmon lemon honey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinade salmon lemon honey recipes.
Salmon - Techniques & Marinades
Cooking Maine Steelhead Salmon: Before cooking, check for and remove the pin bones, there won't be many.
Cook salmon with the skin on - it will come off filet easily before serving.
Cut the filet into pieces to marinate.
Salmon should be cooked approximately... - 37.411
Honey Mustard Salmon
1) In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing together rum, mustard, honey, lemon juice and pepper.
2) Arrange the salmon steaks in a deep dish. Brush both sides of the steaks with the marinade to cover thoroughly.
3) Cover the dish and... - 36.7041
Honey Teriyaki Salmon
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl until the honey has dissolved; pour into a large zip-close plastic bag. Add the salmon, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the salmon. Refrigerate,... - 22.3624
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 29.4543
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 44.8783
Ginger Citrus Salmon Steaks
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold salmon steaks in single layer, combine olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
Add salmon steaks to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 hour, turning... - 30.0106
1. To make lime yogurt, place chives, lime juice, lime rind, honey and yogurt in a bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make marinade, place black peppercorns, dill and lemon juice in a plastic food bag. Add salmon and shake to... - 33.4353
Grilled Salmon Skewers
Slice salmon lengthwise into 12 long strips; thread each onto soaked wooden skewer.
Place in shallow dish.
Whisk together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper; pour over skewers, turning to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 30... - 32.8845
Citrus Fish Skewers
1. Skin the white fish and the salmon, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut each fillet into 16 pieces.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove the skin and pith from the oranges and grapefruit. Cut out the segments of flesh, removing all remaining traces... - 39.1786
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 42.3423