- » Marinade Gin
Marinade Gin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinade gin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinade gin recipes.
Squid In Gin And Ginger
Squid In Gin And Ginger has a Fantastic tasteThe Ginger roots and Green Onion gives the Squid In Gin And Ginger Impressive taste. - 34.9044
Squid In Gin And Ginger
1) Wash the squid tubes and pat dry on a paper towel.
2) Cut the squid tubes into 1/4-inch rings and marinate in gin and ginger.
3) In a wok, add oil and heat.
4) Add in the snow peas and onions, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Drain... - 37.0191
Grilled Rabbit In Juniper Berry Marinade
1. In a shallow glass or large stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by blending together gin, oil, lemon juice, shallot, juniper berries, lemon zest, and pepper.
2. Add the rabbit parts and coat well in the marinade.
3. Keep the meat in... - 43.9898
Chicken Teriyaki Part 1 – Introduction & Preparation
For all those Japanese cuisine fans, here is an excellent traditional chicken teriyaki recipe for you. The chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – Here she provides ingredient details and also shows how you can start preparing the chicken right from the... - 74.1842
Chicken Teriyaki Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of chicken teriyaki video series. Here the chef showcases how the grilled chicken turns out and also provides some quick tips in Filipino. All said, but entire preparation and presentation on one video could have been better. - 70.2676
Baby Turkey Breasts In A Cranberry And Pecan Overcoat
Remove the giblets from the turkey and pull off the skin.
With a very sharp knife remove both sides of breast meat in single pieces.
This is very simple to do if you start by cutting either side of the thin breast keel and then cut around the rib cage with... - 45.9273
Crispy Dry Jar Doo Chicken Wings
Crunchy, munchy and crispy chicken wings are always a big hit for any occasion, no matter how you prepare it. Here is another special variation, which uses dry herbs and spices to marinate the chicken wings before frying. Watch the video to learn the details... - 117.958
Satay Skewers With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Remove fat or sinew from meat; cut meat into 4- by 1/4 in (10 cm x 5 mm) strips.
In shallow nonmetallic dish, combine lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, gin gerroot, coriander and hot pepper flakes.
Add meat to marinade; turn to coat thoroughly with... - 32.9248
1. Place lamb chops in a dish after rubbing it with small amount of garlic powder.
2. In a small pan melt butter.
3. Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, gin, and salt to the pan.
4. Pour liquid over lamb chops placed in the dish.
5. Put the chops... - 41.3907
Korean Barbecue Steak Strips
Marinate the steak slices, which have been cut across the grain, for about 1/2 hour.
Cook on a hot stone at the table or in an electric frying pan.
Be sure the pan is hot.
Turn only once.
Serve as a part of a Japanese or Chinese dinner. - 30.4778
Dry Martini Cornish Hens
1. To make the marinade for the hens, in a small bowl, combine the juniper berries, lemon zest, 1 1/2 cups of the stock, 1/2 cup of the gin, the vermouth, salt and pepper. Stir to mix well.
2. In a large deep glass dish or casserole, arrange... - 39.6168
Ham Baked In A Crust
Dry the ham well, place it in a pot and season it with the marjoram and a generous grinding of pepper.
Pour on the gin, cover and let the ham stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning it occasionally.
Gradually stir enough lukewarm water into the... - 33.8325
Combine marinade ingredients in a large glass bowl and stir well.
Add venison, cover, and refrigerate for 1 day.
Turn meat 1 or 2 times in the marinade.
Remove meat from marinade and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 39.9719
Pot Roast Of Pork With Grapes
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and stir well to blend.
2. Place the prepared pork roast in a large shallow ceramic or glass dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat all sides.
4. Cover dish with... - 44.3506
Mushroom Chicken Shangri La
1. With oil and cornstarch rub chicken to coat completely and add mushrooms, prunes, green onions, ginger and oyster sauce.
2. In a bowl combine marinade ingredients and mix with chicken mixture.
3. Marinate overnight and steam the mixture 45 minutes... - 39.693
Braised Pheasant With Sauerkraut
Let pheasant marinate overnight.
Drain sauerkraut and add bouillon, caraway seeds, and wine.
Crush juniper berries and add them or, optionally, 3 tablespoons gin.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Meanwhile drain pheasant and cut it into pieces.
Brown in hot shortening,... - 43.7155
Sweet And Sour Lemon Chicken
Place chicken in a shallow container.
Combine next 3 ingredients; pour over chicken, turning to coat.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Drain chicken, and discard marinade.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until foamy.
Add chicken to egg whites, and toss... - 36.1756
Goose Breasts With Blackberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Wash, dry and clean the offal of the Goose.
3. On a meat board, and using a large jointing knife, joint and skin the bird to get 2 whole, skinless leg portions and two boneless breast portions. Trim away the... - 46.8822