- » Marinade French
Marinade French Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinade french recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinade french recipes.
Steak In Bourbon Marinade
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except the steak, mix thoroughly.
3) Marinate the steak in this mixture for minimum 3 hours, turning frequently.
4) Place the steak under a preheated broiler and... - 40.0949
Brochette Of Pork With Lemon And Herb Marinade
Cut pork into l-in/2.5 cm cubes.
In bowl, combine lemon rind and juice, garlic, basil, thyme, parsley and oil.
Add pork and toss to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
Alternately thread pork, green pepper, onions and... - 35.162
French Tenderizing Marinade
1) In a bowl, combine the French dressing, dry white wine
and meat tenderizer together.
2) Use the marinade to marinate about 1 pound of any lean meat.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before marinating.
Marinate the meat in a... - 31.1614
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients to combine.
2) Place over medium heat to cook, until thoroughly heated.
3) Use the sauce as a marinade to marinate chicken, beef, or pork, by placing the marinated meat inside the refrigerator for several... - 29.9824
Tuna Au Poivre
1. Place tuna steak in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl and cover with soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, and sugar.
2. Cover, then refrigerate for no more than 2 hours or let sit at room temperature for one hour, turning occasionally.
3. Heat a large nonstick... - 28.9463
Marinade For Fondue Bourguignonne
1. Combine the ingredients in a bowl and blend well.
2. Add cubed meat to the marinade and let marinate for at least 2 hours before using. - 26.5887
Celery Root Salad
Celery Root Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Celery Root Salad; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 26.4038
Tangy Marmalade Marinade
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, ketchup, marmalade and lemon juice.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 20.6961
Steak Marinade Provencale
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, black pepper and garlic.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.5017
This is the simplest of the marinades, for steeping meat during 2 to 6 days, either to make it tender or to increase or to change its flavour, or to preserve it.
Mix one tablespoonful of mild or wine vinegar with 3 table-spoonfuls of oil; add sliced onions,... - 17.3186