- » Marigold
Enjoy our collection of marigold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marigold recipes.
Exotic Dessert With Marigold, Rice Flower And Hazelnuts
Your holiday dessert doesn't get any exotic and simpler than this. Thekel whips up a truly mouth-watering dessert using marigold, rice flower, and hazelnuts that brim with texture and taste. Next time you are stumped while zeroing down on a dessert, you know... - 98.975
Pasta With Marigold And Shrimp Sauce
This is an unusual pasta dish which has the light flavor of Marigold, yes the golden yellow flower you probably have seen only at flower markets and not on ingredient shelves. Robin assures her viewers that using the flower as an ingredient will not be a bad... - 82.8033
Spicy Marigold Rice
1. In a small skillet, put together cinnamon stick, cloves, and cardamom pods.
2. Over medium heat, heat them for 2 minutes to release flavors; occasionally shaking the pan.
3. Remove the skillet from heat.
4. In a 5-inch square of cheesecloth,... - 50.0463
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour and 1/2 cup of the sugar, set aside.
3) In a mixer bowl, place together egg whites, cream of tartar and salt.
4) Beat at high speed until foamy-white and double in volume.... - 43.6773
Marigold Ofrenda Cocktail
Created by Christopher Bostick
The Varnish Bar, Los Angeles
Bostick is especially drawn to the imagery of Dia de los Muertos. In Day of the Dead celebrations, the marigold is known as the “flower of the dead,” which helped to inspire this drink. Its... - 25.0379
You May Also Like!
Black Eyed Pea And Mint Marigold Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the fresh or thawed peas and boil until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold running water and set aside.
2. In a medium nonreactive skillet, cook the bacon... - 39.344
Green Salad With Nutty Vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard and sherry vinegar.
Gradually whisk in the olive oil, followed by the walnut and hazelnut oils.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Add the baby greens and flowers, toss gently and serve. - 26.1285
Champagne Fruit Bowl
1. Combine apples and/or pears with orange juice and lemon juice; toss gently. Add remaining fruit, sugar, and orange peel; toss again. Cover; chill up to 2 hours.
2. Just before serving, stir in champagne or grape juice; if desired, sprinkle with almonds and... - 31.3135
Gourmet Style Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
Make a pocket in each pork chop by cutting horizontally into the pork chop from fat side almost to bone.
For stuffing: In saucepan stir together onion, green pepper and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables... - 43.7518
Summer Salad For Party
1. Tear the oak leaf lettuce into bite sized pieces, place in a salad bowl with rocket, lamb's lettuce, herbs and red onion
2. Peel, halve and stone the avocado, chop them and toss in the lemon juice
3. Add avocado and pine nuts just before... - 40.9172
How To Make Fresh Floral Ice Cubes
Well, this recipe video is not rocket science. It is just going to be teaching you how to make some Floral Ice Cubes that are fresh. They look so sexy when you use them to make drinks. Watch and learn folks! Cheers! - 116.799
Red And Wild Rice Salad
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add rice while stirring continuously.
3. Cover the pot and lower the heat. Simmer for 45 minutes so that the rice is cooked.
4. Check if rice is cooked. Cover and let it sit for 10 minutes more so that excess... - 49.4883
Fish Salad With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
Place all the ingredients for the poaching liquid in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Bring back to the boil and plunge the lobster in headfirst.
Boil 15... - 46.0188