- » Margarita Mix Pitcher
Margarita Mix Pitcher Recipes
Enjoy our collection of margarita mix pitcher recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for margarita mix pitcher recipes.
Homemade Passing Wind Margarita
It takes more than just a blend of tequila, liqueur and syrup to make a perfect margarita. The secret to yummy margaritas is to infuse some zest in them, which this recipe perfectly does. Grab fresh limes and a jar of pineapple juice to stir up yummy passing... - 93.1465
Hosting a party and want a great Margarita recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef stir up a super special Margarita recipe. Serve it to your guests and bag a lot of compliments. - 111.787
Make Ahead Margarita - Prepare In Advance
Make Ahead Margarita, prepare in advance for your next party without compromising on taste quality. How? Prepare the base parts of your drink ahead of time with alternative sour components. This concept can be applied to many cocktail designs, we have chosen... - 120.918
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine together the orange juice, limeade concentrate and tequila.
2) Process till a smooth mixture is formed.
3) Add the ice and process again till the tequila mixture is slushy.
4) Put the mixture in a... - 40.6965
Blood Orange Margaritas
1. In a large pitcher, combine the blood orange juice with the fresh lime juice, Cointreau and silver tequila and mix well. Refrigerate the mixture until chilled, at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Spread a small mound of salt on a small plate. Moisten the... - 25.8849
Mint Lemon Limeade (aka Anti-haterade)
1. Cut the lime and lemon into half. Squeeze the juice into a jar.
2. In a pitcher, put the mint leaves. Add sugar or any sweetener and crush them well.
3. Pour the lime& lemon juice into it and mix well.
4. Fill the pitcher with chilled... - 102.889
Mango Strawberry Sun-gria
Cool off with my delicious sangria! Alcoholic OR non-alcoholic with strawberries, mango, orange, white grape and wine. - 103.957
Corona Berry Beer Punch-cinco De Mayo
I love beer punches, even though I HATE beer! This Corona Berry Beer Punch is another favorite for BBQ's in my family! Cold, tart, sweet and so refreshing! Even if you hate beer you just might fall in love with this beer punch. It tastes very similar to... - 113.027
Sean’s known for his Sangria worldwide. Okay, maybe just in his neighborhood. Either way, it’s always popular at his get-togethers. He’s enlisted Adam to help make this soon-to-be famous Dude Food DudeTail.
Oh and apparently we’re breaking European... - 0
A popular variation of a Margarita that incorporates a Corona beer. A great drink to mix up for 4th of July or a cookout to serve your guests. - 103.081