- » Margarita Lime Tequila
Margarita Lime Tequila Recipes
Enjoy our collection of margarita lime tequila recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for margarita lime tequila recipes.
Key Lime Margarita
No artificial lime juice here! Chef Dennis Pitchford is going to show you how to make a margarita using key limes, which add a tart lime flavor. This drink is the perfect way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo or any other warm spring or summer afternoon. Cheers! - 21.6034
Run the rim of a cocktail glass with lime juice, and dip in salt.
Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into the glass, and serve. - 16.7275
Perfect Patron Margarita
Margarita is simply America's number one cocktail and to take it to the next level, here is a perfect patron margarita recipe from Bridget. She is an amazing mixologist and she knows how add a little zing, even to a classic drink. Watch her in action and you... - 130.007
Perfect Pear Margarita
Combine first four ingredients in a cocktail shake with ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a lightly salted high ball glass. Float with Chambord for a drizzle effect. - 18.1113
Geek Week: Bloody (pomegranate) Margarita With Karma Tequila
1. In a glass decanter combine, Tequila, Orange Liqueur, Pomegranate Juice, Ginger Syrup and juice of half a lime.
2. Stir everything to combine and pour in an ice filled margarita glass.
3. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and slice of lime.
4.... - 0
How To Make Frozen Margarita
If you are planning for a grand event, then this frosty frozen margarita can be just perfect choice of drink. Many of you must have sipped in a glass of margarita, but this frozen margarita is totally different experience of exoticness. Why don't you watch... - 119.678
Skinny Frozen Margarita
1. In a blender, add ice, frozen lime and orange juice, tequila, stevia water and blend well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled. - 104.342
Betty's Frozen Margarita
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Frozen Margarita. This recipe is made in a blender and is a refreshing mixture of limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec, and ice. - 0
Want to give a tropical touch to your cocktails, use this recipe of Tropical Margarita. In this video, chef uses tropical fruits like peach and lime to bring the fresh flavor. Learn the tricks of shaking up this special cocktail after watching the video and... - 118.083
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 0
Bridget tops herself with this lip-smacking recipe of Margarita Perfection...only on Mixology101.TV! She uses only 4 ingredients to prepare this heavenly drink within just few minutes. - 105.96
The lovely Anita Cookie joined me for our Football Sunday episode. In this video we made classic Margaritas using freshly squeezed lime juice. Not only preferred for its authentic flavor but it's far less calories than the sugary mixes. Other dishes we made... - 112.427
1. Rim the margarita glass with lime wedge and then salt to create a coated rim.
2. Add the ice cubes, tequila, Cointreau and lime juice into the another glass.
3. Add the sweet and sour mix next.
4. Stir well.
5. Pour the mix into the... - 111.515
Sauza Hornitos Margarita
If you are hosting a party, trust Sauza Hornitos margarita to perk up your guests. Ready within minutes, this cocktail ensures that the conversations, fun and laughter are flowing all through the evening into night. Definitely a great way to have a hip night! - 81.1931
Blood Orange Margarita
1. In a cocktail shaker, add together tequila, Cointreau, blood orange juice, lime juice and shake well.
2. In 2 salt-rimmed stem glasses, put some ice cubes and pour the margarita on top.
3. Tuck blood orange slices in rim of each glass and... - 0
Bimbo Cilantro "margarita"
Try this spicy cilantro margarita recipe for a fresh twist on one of your favorite drinks! It is a great beach party drink for the summer. You’ll be amazed when you see that it tastes like a margarita… but so much better!! Its not overwhelming with the... - 104.355
Deconstructed Margarita With Cointreau Ravioli
The Margarita is traditionally made with little variation. Those who like it simple, keep to three ingredients: simple syrup, lime juice and tequila. Delicious! Jamie Boudreau steps it up a notch with help from a kit assembled by Cointreau (watch Jamie make... - 108.764
1. In the blendtec combine white grape juice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, spinach and ice.
2. Press the ice crush button on blendtec and blend for 45 seconds until smooth thick frozen consistency.
3. Serve in a margarita glass chilled. - 0
Nothing can beat the flavor of this tropical mango margarita in a leisurely summary afternoon. Watch the video to learn the tips and fix a date with your friends to enjoy a gorgeous session with this special margarita. - 134.733
Traditional Blended Bar Margarita
Learn how to make a traditional Bar margarita! One of the crown jewels in the cocktail world is the traditional margarita recipe. Like some of the classic French and Italian recipes every chef should know, the Margarita is something that every bartender... - 0
Betty's Basic Margarita
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Basic Margarita. This recipe is made in a shaker and is a refreshing mixture of limeade concentrate, tequila, and triple sec, cooled with ice. - 0
Jalapeno And Cilantro Margarita
Here is a fun and spicy twist on a classic margarita using fresh cilantro and jalapeño. I made this with the staff at the Medlock Ames Tasting Room and Alexander Valley Bar located in Alexander Valley, Sonoma County. - 106.651
My buddy Willis Lion asked me if I could make an avocado margarita the way Curra's in Austin makes them. I accepted the challenge and I think they turned out pretty good. - 0
Add all ingredients into the Ninja Professional Blender; blend until you have reached a desired consistency. Serve in a chilled margarita glass. Garnish with a wedge of lime. - 18.066
Icy Margaritas has a great taste. If you like tequila with limeade concentrate then try this Icy Margaritas cocktail. You will simply love it. - 27.2373
Homemade Passing Wind Margarita
It takes more than just a blend of tequila, liqueur and syrup to make a perfect margarita. The secret to yummy margaritas is to infuse some zest in them, which this recipe perfectly does. Grab fresh limes and a jar of pineapple juice to stir up yummy passing... - 93.1465
Frosty Mexican Bulldog Margarita
1. In a blender, put together ice, squeeze in 5 limes and 1 orange using citrus squeezer, tequila and Grand marnier, and blend to make the mixture frothy.
2. In a tall glass or large margarita glass, fill about 1 cup of tequila mixture and quickly... - 0
Frozen Margarita Pie
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate. Freeze crust 1 hour.
2. Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Spoon yogurt mixture into prepared crust. Cover... - 34.4047
The color is pale yellow, the floating parsley gives the drink a sexy and refreshing look. The scent is saturated by the dominant truffle oil mixed with the sweet notes of the fresh whipped cream. The taste is like unlike anything you have ever had! The... - 0
1) In a blender, mix sherbet or sorbet, evaporated milk, ice and tequila.
2) Cover with the lid to blend until smooth.
1) Use margarita glasses to serve the drink by garnishing with lime slices.
If salted rims of margaritas glasses are... - 35.6777
Fresh Frozen Margaritas
Place lime zest and sugar substitute in blender.
Add ice, tequila, lime juice, and orange juice, and blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges. - 33.8982
Here's a little lesson about tequila and how to make the perfect Margarita - the correct way. If you love the tequila flavor, then without a doubt, you'll enjoy this drink if you haven't tasted it already. Derek explains it all in this video. Very... - 114.174
Put all ingredients in blender container; blend to mix.
Strain into salt-rimmed cocktail glass prepared by rubbing glass rim with cut lime and dipping in salt. - 25.7749
Put all ingredients into plastic container.
Put lid on tightly and shake.
Put in freezer for 3 hours.
Salt rims of glasses and fill.
Serve with lemon or lime wedge. - 29.2316
1. Rim a cocktail glass with salt.
2. In a shaker, half fill with crushed ice and add reset of the ingredients; shake well.
3. Pour into cocktail glass and serve. - 32.0534
1) Take a small plate and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Take 2 cocktail glasses; rub their rims with lime wedges and then coat them with salt.
3) Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes or crushed ice and then pour tequila, Grand Marnier, and lime juice into... - 40.8548
1 After lime juice is extracted, rub the lime rind around the edge of a chilled goblet or wineglass. Invert rim of glass onto a generously salted surface and rub the edge of the glass into salt so as to form a salty crust on the rim. If time permits, freeze... - 29.5094
Blackberry Margarita- National Margarita Day Baby
Do you like Margaritas? This fun fruity version will kick it up to the next level. Exceedingly easy to make and freeze too! Do take the time to check out Monique's fun and light version of the recipe. - 112.098
The Common Man Margarita
We are remaking one of our very first cocktail recipes we ever posted. This recipe is our own design from trial and error making the best margarita we've ever tasted. The result? The Common Man Margarita. - 113.614
It's simple to add your signature to the traditional margarita. Begin with this basic recipe, then try one or more of the following: - 21.8522
1 Let refrigerated piecrust stand at room temperature according to package directions.
2 Trim 1 of the piecrusts to a 9-inch circle. Sprinkle 1 side with the flour. Center the circle, flour side down, in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Using a fluted round... - 39.6805
Cinco De Mayo - Beer Margarita (aka Beerita)
For your Cinco de Mayo party, learn how to make a Beer Margarita (aka Beerita) with Jenny! All you need is tequila, beer, margarita mix, lime, ice and a little shake while you dance. Feliz (Happy) Cinco de Mayo. - 91.4771
Margarita ? Pineapple Orange
1) Use a large blender, to combine Margarita mix or frozen limeade juice concentrate, pineapple-orange juice and Tequila.
2) Blend thoroughly to make the mixture as slush.
3) Pour in water for more fluid consistency or ice for thicker... - 37.4447
Margarita Chicken - A Simple How To For Chicken
Here is my take on a margarita chicken using Greg's Tequila Agave Nectar glaze from Ballistic BBQ. This marinade consist of lime juice, margarita mix, orange juice, tequila as well as other ingredients. I also prepared a rustic roasted root vegetables side. - 0
Margarita Pie has a grand taste. Margarita Pie gets its taste from eggs mixed with milk and tequila. Margarita Pie is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 40.906
A really light and refreshing margarita with frozen kiwi fruit and sweetened with agave. - 104.417
In blender container, combine all ingredients except ice; blend well.
Gradually add ice, blending until smooth. - 24.4561
Refreshing Rhubarb Margarita
Wondering what to do with the rhubarb? Why not make a refreshing rhubarb margarita. The drink can be made using a few ingredients and the output is so amazingly tasty and can go well with a number of appetizers. So, just add some ice and enjoy the drink! - 109.127
1)To prepare crust, grease a 10 inch springfoam pan.
2)Mix together crushed pretzels, sugar and butter.
3)Layer pan bottom with this mixture and press tightly.
4)Place in refrigerator.
5)To prepare filling, soften gelatin by sprinkling... - 47.4702
Watermelon isn't just for dripping down your arm. This versatile summer fruit can be enjoyed in cocktail recipes like this watermelon margarita. - 112.577
• Mix first 6 ingredients. Pour over chicken that has been placed in a dish or ziplock bag. Marinate overnight or at least 4 hours.
• Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
• Season chicken with grill seasoning, salt, and pepper.
• Grill... - 31.7239
Frozen Ginger Margaritas
Fresh ginger and ginger ale lend a slightly sweet, spicy flavor to the classic margarita. To make fast work of grating ginger, use a specially designed grater, which leaves the fibers behind. - 24.3022
The 3 M's - Martini, Margarita, And Manhattan
Every great dinner party starts with cocktails. You don't need to be a professional bartender to make great drinks at home. Get your next party started with the 3 M's - Dry Martini, Top Shelf Margarita, and the Classic Manhattan! - 118.127
Margarita Spare Ribs By The Bbq Pit Boys
Grilled half-cut Pork Spare Ribs, marinated in a Tequila, Lime and Triple Sec brine, makes what we call Margarita Ribs. Watch how easy they are to prepare and grill with these few simple tips, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Margarita Ice Cream Torte
To Make Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil an 8 1/2- or 9-inch springform pan.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process cookies into crumbs.
Add butter and pulse until incorporated.
Set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish and press remainder into bottom... - 39.1842
Margarita Soaked Watermelon Slices
Picture this: Slices of juicy, sweet, cold watermelon infused with fresh lime juice, tequila, cointreau, and sprinkled with a little bit of margarita salt! Yes it's like eating a little watermelon margarita and these little babies are sure to be the talk of... - 0
Combine tequila, Triple Sec, lemon juice and lime juice in large bowl, blending well.
Shortly before serving, place block of ice in large punch bowl.
Add tequila mixture and soda and stir gently until blended.
Pour salt into saucer.
Run lime... - 33.0845
1) In a shaker, pour the tequila, lime juice, triple sec and sugar syrup alongwith the cracked or crushed ice, if frozen margarita is desired and shake well.
2) Apply a lime slice around the rim of the glass, then stand the glass in a saucer with the... - 33.9774
Chill 4 stemmed glasses.
Run lime slice around rim and dip in coarse salt to coat.
Pour tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice into a blender.
Whirl until blended.
Pour into glasses. - 36.9578
Place frozen watermelon, tequila, Triple Sec, sugar, and lime juice in a blender, process until smooth.
Add ice, and process until smooth. - 29.1471
In blender container combine the crushed ice, tequila, lime juice, powdered sugar, egg white, and Triple Sec.
Cover and blend till very frothy.
Transfer to pitcher; garnish with lime slices. - 29.7264
Frost the rim of a martini glass with salt
Place ice, tequila, strawberry liqueur, Cointreau, lime juice cordial and lemon juice in blender; blend well.
Pour into martini glass. - 25.8889
A La Vida Margarita
Combine ingredients and blend with ice, or shake ingredients with ice and serve on the rocks. - 14.9235
1) Apply lime on the inner surface of a chilled cocktail glass.
2) In a saucer, sprinkle salt, then dip and coat the moist glass rim with the salt.
3) In a blender jar, pour the Cointreau, lime juice and tequila together.
4) Place the lid, blend at... - 33.556
Frozen Margaritas Supreme
1) Take 4 cocktail glasses and rub the rims with a wedge of lime.
2) In a saucer, place salt and spin the rim of every glass in the salt.
3) Set the prepared glasses aside.
4) In the container of an electric blender, combine the limeade,... - 41.3672
Delicious Wild-caught Shrimp In Margarita Fire
This is one of the self created recipes of Keith Snow which can now be recreated by you in this step by step tutorial. For seafood lovers, this easy dish is a must try at your home kitchen. Everytime you want to celebrate a special occasion or planning a... - 106.765
Thoroughly chill 4 stemmed glasses (about 1/2-cup size).
Invert glass rims in coarse salt to coat evenly; set aside.
In a blender, combine tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and crushed ice.
Whirl until frothy and well blended. - 22.3903
El Amor De Oro Margarita
Rub the lemon or lime wedge around the rim of a margarita glass.
Dip the rim of the glass into the saucer of salt and rotate it until the salt has collected on the glass.
Pour the tequila, Cointreau and juice into a 16-ounce cocktail shaker glass full of... - 29.2321
Avocado Margarita, How-to
Avocado Margarita is a blended cocktail with nice ripe avocado flavor and a nice tequila profile. Overall, sweet yet not too sweet with a dry finish. On our alcohol scale, probably close to a 3 out of 10. - 0
1. Coat rims of 6 cocktail glasses by rubbing one of the lime slices and dipping in coarse salt.
2. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
3. Fill a large cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
4. Pour over lime juice, Tequila and orange... - 38.298
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine together the orange juice, limeade concentrate and tequila.
2) Process till a smooth mixture is formed.
3) Add the ice and process again till the tequila mixture is slushy.
4) Put the mixture in a... - 40.6965
Fill a shallow dish with kosher salt.
Moisten the rim of a margarita glass and press it into the salt.
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the ginger slice, chile slice, sugar and fresh lemon juice.
Add the tequila, Cointreau and ice and shake.
Fill the salt-rimmed... - 32.2739
Fill blender with ice; add can of limeade and equal portions of tequila and liqueur.
Blend to desired consistency.
Dip the top of serving glass in the blended mixture; roll in salt before filling.
When ready to serve, top with fresh lime slices or green... - 32.5714
In blender container, combine all ingredients except ice; blend well.
Gradually add ice, blending until smooth.
Garnish as desired. - 21.2931
Place 2 teaspoons sugar in a saucer.
Rub rims of 6 glasses with 1 lime wedge; spin rim of each glass in sugar to coat.
Set prepared glasses aside.
Combine watermelon and next 4 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Fill each prepared glass... - 31.9834
1. In an electric mixer, combine sugar and crackers. Blend till coarse.
2. Add butter and blend till you achieve fine crumbs. Remove on to a bowl and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine yoghurt, tequila, 2 teaspoons lime zest and triple sec.... - 40.9981
Roasted Apricot Margarita Made With Beer
Did you know that you can pretty much use beer anywhere a cocktail calls for soda water. American IPAs go great with tequila which is how The Beer Wench came up with this beer cocktail. - 119.842
Roasted Grapefruit + Habanero Margarita
Looking for spicy party drink? In this video Jerry James Stone shares his recipe for smoke flavoured grapefruit margarita with spark from Habanero chillies. Watch the video to learn. - 0
Rub rim of 2 cocktail glasses with wedge of lime.
Place salt in saucer; spin rim of each glass in salt.
Combine remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until mixture reaches desired consistency.
Pour into the prepared glasses. - 24.1976
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine lime juice, tequila, chili powder, oregano, Cumin, and oil. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness of about 1/2 inch. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place chicken in marinade and turn to coat both... - 30.4158
Blood Orange Margaritas
1. In a large pitcher, combine the blood orange juice with the fresh lime juice, Cointreau and silver tequila and mix well. Refrigerate the mixture until chilled, at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Spread a small mound of salt on a small plate. Moisten the... - 25.8849
The Chipotle Margarita Cocktail
Derrick has a funny little drink called the Chipotle Margarita. The contrasting tastes of chipotle and agave are really hard to beat and you do have to try it out. - 105.899
In blender container, combine all ingredients except ice; blend well.
Gradually add ice, blending until smooth.
Garnish as desired. - 22.4493
Make Ahead Margarita - Prepare In Advance
Make Ahead Margarita, prepare in advance for your next party without compromising on taste quality. How? Prepare the base parts of your drink ahead of time with alternative sour components. This concept can be applied to many cocktail designs, we have chosen... - 120.918
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, ReaLime, tequila, triple sec and food coloring if desired; mix well.
Fold in whipped... - 47.7369
1) In a blender, combine all ingredients.
2) Pulse the blender on high speed for 30 seconds.
3) Blend additional 30 seconds to incorporate all ingredients.
4) Use salt-rimmed glasses to pour the drink. - 36.7556
Hot Jalapeno Margarita Cocktail
Are the usual spicy cocktails unable to match your level of heat? If you are the semi-adventurous cocktail lover, this Hot Jalapeno Margarita Cocktail is something you must try. It is not too spicy but eating a jalapeno is quite different from drinking one!... - 105.361
Fresa Breeze Margarita
Fresa Breeze Margarita is a vibrant cocktail with the zing of the strawberries giving the ever refreshing tequila a new twist. This is a colorful and deliciously refreshing margarita for a sunny and breezy spring-summer day! - 102.13