- » Marble Rye Bread
Marble Rye Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marble rye bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marble rye bread recipes.
Deviled Ham Salad On Marbled Rye Bread
1. Pulse the ham in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer the ham to a medium bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise, parsley, jalapeno, mustard and paprika; season the deviled ham salad with hot sauce and salt.
2. Lay half of the bread slices on a work... - 26.0898
1)In a bowl combine all flours and mix well.
2)In another bowl add sugar, yeast, salt , and 1 1/2 cups flour and mix well.
3)In a skillet add cornmeal , butter, molasses, water, caraway seeds and cook this mixture for some time. Ensure that the butter... - 44.4648
You May Also Like!
Pimiento Cheese On Marbled Rye
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
2. Spread 1/4 cup pimiento cheese over 16 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Refrigerate remaining pimiento cheese in an airtight container up to 10 days. - 23.4296
Aniseed Marble Bread
To make plain dough, stir sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool slightly.
Lightly... - 45.7013
Potato Chip Tuna Melts
1. Heat a sandwich press, if using.
2. Using a fork, flake the tuna into a medium bowl. Add celery, mayonnaise, and vinegar and stir well.
3. Lay 4 slices of bread on work surface. Cover each with 1 slice of cheese, 2 tomato slices, and another slice of... - 34.3681
The Meatless Dagwood
1. Combine egg salad and olives in small bowl.
2. To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 cheese slice on 1 bread slice. Place 1/4 of egg salad mixture and 1/4 of pickle slices on cheese.
3. Top pickles with 1 bread slice and 1 cheese slice. Place 1/4 of egg salad... - 31.3564