- » Marble Ring Cake
Marble Ring Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marble ring cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marble ring cake recipes.
Marble Ring Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 7-inch ring mould.
2) In a warm bowl, add in pieces of butter.
3) Add in sugar and honey. Beat together till it gets light and fluffy.
4) Add in the eggs, one by one. Add in vanilla... - 46.9944
Marble Ring Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream the butter with the sugar till mixture is pale and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Divide the mixture into two.
Sift 1 cup of the flour into one-half and fold in with half of the milk.
Sift the rest of the flour and... - 41.5207
This marble cake recipe is a chocolate and vanilla flavored combo. Baked with cake flour, sugar, eggs and milk, the marble cake is baked and can be frosted with a frosting of choice if desired. - 46.8723
Coffee Marble Cake
1. Grease a three and a half pint ring mould
2. In a bowl, beat the fat until soft, add sugar and cream them until fluffy
3. Add the eggs to it, one at a time and beat after you add each one
4. Fold in the flour you sifted and mix... - 44.1565
Surprise Marbled Cake
Grease and lightly flour a 10 inch fluted tube pan; set aside.
Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
In a large mixer bowl beat the butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add the sugar and vanilla;... - 38.9723
Shape the pastry into a ball, wrap it in cling film or foil and chill for 1 hour.
Butter the base of an 18 cm/7 inch round spring-form tin.
Halve the pastry and roll out 1 half to cover the base.
Trim the edges.
Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes or... - 45.8597
Butterscotch Cake Ring
In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, the 1 cup water, the eggs, and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined.
Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Transfer about 1 1/2 cups of the batter to a medium bowl.
Stir in chocolate... - 37.2959
1) In a marble slab, sift in flour and salt, for preparing the pastry.
2) Add butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla by making a well at the center.
3) Prepare smooth dough by working with your fingertips. If required, you may 1-2 tbsp cold... - 47.0181
Bakewell Tart has a Succulent taste.The Eggs and Flour gives the Bakewell Tart Refreshing taste. - 45.8627