- » Marble Layer Cake
Marble Layer Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marble layer cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marble layer cake recipes.
Old-fashioned Marble Cake
This old fashioned marble cake recipe has been in the family for generations. Made with alternating layers of light and dark cake batter, the old fashioned marble cake achieves, the contrasting colors with molasses and sweet milk and cream of tartar in the... - 51.3254
Cheese Marbled Brownies
In saucepan melt chocolate pieces and butter or margarine over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Add honey or sugar, eggs, and vanilla; stir just till blended.
Stir together flour and baking powder.
Add to chocolate mixture; stir just till dry ingredients are... - 42.5916
Daisy Marble Cake
Daisy marble cake is a sumptious cake prepared with alternating layers of batter so get a soft balance of flavors. The alternating taste of vanilla in the layers of the marble cake makes it a joy to serve. The marble cake is served upside down. - 45.9796
Blend all ingredients except chocolate and beat with a mixer 4 minutes.
Pour all but 2 cups of batter into a greased 10-inch tube pan.
Stir chocolate into remaining batter.
Spoon chocolate batter into tube pan; marbelize by running a knife through the... - 28.9346
Old Fashioned Marble Cake
Cream butter, add sugar and cream together.
Measure sifted flour and sift" again with soda and cream Of tartar.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
Beat well and fold in beaten egg whites.
Cream butter, add sugar and molasses or maple syrup and... - 43.6258
Lightly grease and base line an 18 cm/7 in square shallow cake tin.
Break the plain, milk and white chocolates into pieces and place them in separate bowls.
Add one third of the butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons of syrup to each bowl.
Place each bowl over... - 32.9931
Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6.
Butter and flour an 18-cm/7-inch cake tin.
Place the pieces of candied orange in a bowl and pour over 2 tablespoons of the Grand Marnier.
Set aside and leave to soak.
Process the butter, sugar, eggs, flour and... - 42.3733
Marbled Pound Cake- Part 1, Baking
This is part 3 of a 3 part video series. This video shows how to finish the cake. Watch part 1 and 2 for the rest of the recipe. - 105.502
Marbled Pound Cake- Part 1, Preparation
This is part 1 of a 3 part video series. This video shows how to go about starting a marbled found cake. Watch part 2 and 3 to see how it comes along. - 102.511
Marble Tube Cake
This Marble Tube Cake tastes incredible ! Try this delicious bake with rum and cocoa flavorings for your next dessert ! Tell me if you like this Marble Tube Cake. - 47.303
Spirited Marble Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Beat in sugar until fluffy. Beat... - 39.3671
Black And Gold Marble Cake
Black And Gold Marble Cake is a simple and easy to make dessert recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Black And Gold Marble Cake is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 46.8724
Marble Crown Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease 10-cup tube mould and dust with dry flour.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour baking powder and salt.
4) In a large bowl, beat egg whites until firm peak and set aside.
5) In a large mixer... - 47.3624
Marble Crown Cake
1. Crease a 10-cup tube mold or a 9-inch angel-cake pan well; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper.
3. Beat egg whites until they stand in firm peaks in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high... - 44.8376
Pretty Marble Cake
Gradually add 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) of the sugar replacement, beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla.
Sift the dry ingredients together.
Add dry ingredients alternately with the milk to the creamed mixture. (Begin and end with the dry... - 42.7935
First make the white cake: Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Work butter until creamy, stir in vanilla, then gradually beat in the sugar.
Beat until mixture is as smooth as possible.
Stir in milk and flour mixture alternately.
Last of all, fold in... - 44.7014
Marble Mint Cheesecake
Marble Mint cheesecake with chocolate whipped topping. If you are one among the many people looking for a delicious marble mint cheesecake recipe, then this can be it. Check it out! - 45.6841
Marble Ring Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream the butter with the sugar till mixture is pale and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Divide the mixture into two.
Sift 1 cup of the flour into one-half and fold in with half of the milk.
Sift the rest of the flour and... - 41.5207
Rich Marble Pound Cake With Chocolate Glaze
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease the inside of a 10-inch Bundt pan. Dust the pan with flour.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk... - 44.3872
Frosted Marble Cake
Cream shortening; add 1 1/4 cups of the sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Sift together dry ingredients and add alternately to creamed mixture with milk, beating until smooth, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
Fold in... - 44.4926
Coffee Marble Cake
1. Grease a three and a half pint ring mould
2. In a bowl, beat the fat until soft, add sugar and cream them until fluffy
3. Add the eggs to it, one at a time and beat after you add each one
4. Fold in the flour you sifted and mix... - 44.1565
Coffee And Chocolate Marble Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a deep 8-inch round cake tin with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Beat till it becomes light anf fluffy.
4) Add in the eggs, one by one,... - 44.7931
Marble Ring Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 7-inch ring mould.
2) In a warm bowl, add in pieces of butter.
3) Add in sugar and honey. Beat together till it gets light and fluffy.
4) Add in the eggs, one by one. Add in vanilla... - 46.9944
Marble Angel Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks with electric mixer on high speed until very thick and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar; beat until soft... - 48.3524
Chocolate Marble Cake
1) In a mixing bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to mix.
2) Keep a well in the center of the flour mixture.
3) Add in order oil, egg yolks, cold water, and vanilla.
4) Beat the mixture till smooth.
5) Take another bowl and egg whites and... - 44.0713
Marble Chocolate Freeze
Blend cocoa with flour portion of cake mix.
Prepare, bake, and cool cake according to directions on package for a 10-inch tubed cake.
Cream butter with extract until butter is softened.
Add confectioners' sugar gradually, beating constantly until light and... - 41.9969
Marble Cheesecake - Eggless Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the crust: In a mixing bowl, add and combine together the graham cracker crust with butter and sugar. Mix until well combined.
3. Take 2 small springform pans and add the crust mixture into... - 0
Chocolate Marble Bundkuchen
Melt chocolate in 3 tablespoons water; blend well.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream butter and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add flour mixture and milk alternately; beat until... - 45.9892
In small bowls over hot (not boiling) water, melt semisweet and white chocolates separately.
Let cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in bowl, cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla; stir in... - 38.798
Quick Marble Brownies
1. Generously grease 2 (8-inch) round, microwave baking dishes
2. Following the package directions, prepare the fudge brownie batter. Keep aside.
3. In a small microwave proof dish combine the cream cheese and butter.
4. Place in the... - 44.2672
Marble Mint Cheesecake
Grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
Coat bottom and sides of pan with graham cracker crumbs, and set aside.
Place cottage cheese in container of electric blender, and process until smooth; set aside.
Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth; add... - 37.988
Mocha Fudge Marble Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, empty cake mix into large bowl.
Add coffee crystals and cinnamon, if desired.
Add egg whites, water and oil.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No... - 42.9743
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
1)In a microwave safe bowl or on a heated pan melt butter and set aside in a bowl.
2)In the bowl mix in the baking crumbs until well combined.
3)Grease a 9 inch spring form pan or a pie plate and layer the crumbs at the bottom evenly.
4)Preheat... - 0
Layered Chocolate Bowl
With a name like "Chocolate Passion Bowl", how could this treat be anything but decadent and delicious? It's also surprisingly easy to make. Michele McAdoo from the Kraft Kitchens shows how to make this layered chocolate dessert. - 37.8175
Party Drum Cake
Party Drum Cake has a Matchless taste. The flour and semi sweet chocolate chips gives the Party Drum Cake Revitalizing taste. - 42.9093
Apple Butter Cake
Cream together vegetable shortening and sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time; beat until fluffy.
Stir in the 1 cup apple butter.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with sour... - 45.187
Strawberry-peach Upside Down Cake
Arrange peaches in buttered 13x9-inch pan.
Combine strawberry and peach flavor gelatins and cinnamon in small bowl.
Sprinkle about 3/4 of the mixture evenly over peaches; dot with butter.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour 3/4 of the... - 37.8825
Sift flour and the 1/2 cup sugar together.
Beat the egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
Lightly fold in 1 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time.
Sprinkle dry ingredients over egg whites, about one fourth at a time;... - 45.6602
Grandma's Spotted Cake
Prepare the cake batter using the directions on the packages, using a separate bowl for each flavor.
Drop large tablespoons of the white cake batter in a checkerboard pattern into a greased 12x18 inch cake pan.
Drop large tablespoons of the chocolate cake... - 32.9795
Apple Butter Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans and lightly dust with flour.
1 In a bowl, cream together Crisco and sugar.
2 Beat in the eggs, one at a time; until fluffy.
3 Stir in 1 cup apple... - 47.5956
Star Fish Cake
This Star Fish Cake is the best cake recipe I have ever tried! The truly exciting butter icing, along with the soaking syrup in the core will surely take you by surprise. Give this Star Fish Cake a try and get ready to fall in love with it! - 49.5447
Butterscotch Cake Ring
In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, the 1 cup water, the eggs, and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined.
Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Transfer about 1 1/2 cups of the batter to a medium bowl.
Stir in chocolate... - 37.2959
Molasses Pudding Cake
Combine dry ingredients.
Cut in margarine or shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Distribute 1 cup of the mixture in a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Combine molasses, water, and baking soda.
Spoon half of the molasses mixture into baking... - 42.988
Party Drum Cake
1. Grease and flour two 8x1 1/2-inch round layer cake pans with butter.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
4. Add Crisco, egg, buttermilk and vanilla; using an electric... - 49.1175
White Chocolate Wedding Cake
1. Break the white chocolate into pieces and put them in a bowl with the butter. Place the bowl over a saucepan of gently, simmering water and leave it until the chocolate has melted. Gently stir the chocolate to incorporate the butter. Tip the mixture on to... - 39.5336
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease and flour 2 (9-by- 1-1/2-inch) layer-cake pans.
Prepare cake mix as package label directs.
Meas- ure 1-1/3 cups batter into small bowl; stir in choc- olate until well blended.
Measure another 1-1/3 cups batter into small bowl;... - 32.4281
How To Make Chocolate Ruffle Cake
One thing chocolate lovers cannot resist is a good and rich chocolate cake. Here is an amazingly simple recipe to make a chocolate ruffle cake that will leave everyone wanting more, and more and more! Biting into this moist and creamy chocolate treat is a... - 118.802
To make the cake, put the sugar, eggs and vanilla in a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot water.
Beat until the mixture is pale and thick and will make a ribbon trail on itself when the beater is lifted.
(If using an electric beater, no heat is required.)... - 44.4046
1) Heat oven at 350°F or Mark 4
2) Grease the tin.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour with salt.
4) On low heat, warm the butter to soften.
5) In a saucepan, mix cocoa with water, and slowly cook till it forms a thick cream and cool.
6) Beat... - 46.2426
Grace's Chocolate Fancy
1. In a small bowl, break chocolate into pieces and melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water or place in the microwave.
2. When the chocolate has melted, pour in oil and stir to blend into the chocolate.
3. On a clean marble or... - 47.3893
Chocolate Banana Brownies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate and ¼ cup of butter together over low flame. Stir constantly to blend properly. Allow mixture to cool.
3) Combine the sugar and softened butter... - 49.8916
Caramel Swirl And Apple Cheesecake
Place colander in a 2-quart glass measure or bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edge of bowl.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover colander loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt cheese... - 44.3504
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
For crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, the 2 tablespoons pecans, flour, powdered sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
Press evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar... - 46.7448
Slice cake lengthwise in 3 even layers.
Stir ice cream to soften.
Zigzag lemonade concentrate through ice cream until marbled, using spoon; spread between cake layers.
Spread top and sides of loaf with whipped cream 1 hour before serving.
Return to... - 28.2571
Choco Cream Frosting
1) In a bowl over a pan of hot water, melt the chocolate and the butter.
2) Remove the bowl from the hot water; stir in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt.
3) Gently beat in confectioners' sugar until firm enough to spread.
4) Layer evenly... - 34.8671
Chocolate Bramble Gateau
1. Prepare 3 separate rectangular cake pans that are 600 ml (1 pint) capacity each
2. Grease the sides of the pan and line the base with the non-stick paper or the baking parchment paper
3. In a food processor, tip in the blackberries and puree... - 46.9157
Enjoy the Italian Easter tradition with the torta pasqualina, a rustic savory pie filled with chard, ricotta cheese and eggs! - 128.348