- » Maraschino Quick Cake
Maraschino Quick Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maraschino quick cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maraschino quick cake recipes.
Iced Maraschino Gateau
1) Prepare a hot oven (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Use a round 20-cm (8-in) loose-based cake tin to line the base with greaseproof paper.
3) In a bowl, whisk in sugar and egg until thick.
4) Separately sift together flour and cornflour and fold... - 44.2396
Quick And Simple Tres Leches Cake
If you fancy eating a really light, nice textured, spongy cake, then you will really enjoy devouring spring and moist tres leches cake. Rich, sweet and delicious, this dense and fluffy cake makes for an excellent treat for any one with a sweet tooth. Stream... - 119.348
Quick Ladyfinger Shortcake
Quick Ladyfinger Shortcake has a different taste. Quick Ladyfinger Shortcake gets its taste from ladyfinger mixed with pineapples and cream, flavored with rum. - 35.6863
Cheese Cake Hawaiian
Combine crumbs with the 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium size bowl; blend in melted butter or margarine.
Press evenly over bottom and side of a buttered 8 inch spring form pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 10 minutes, or until crumbs are set.
Cool... - 46.3311
Frosted Peaches is special occasion snack cake. Frosted Peaches gets its taste from cream topped with nuts and almonds. Frosted Peaches is liked by many across the world. - 32.8571
Pineapple Pastry With Microwave Eggless Sponge Cake
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 128.882
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Add salt to eggs and beat them until light and fluffy.
Add sugar gradually and continue beating until thick and lemon colored.
Sift flour and baking powder.
Add flour mixture to the batter gradually, blending well.
Scald milk and add butter.
Add this hot... - 44.7921
Quick Apricot Torte
Slice the cake into four layers.
Mash 4 or 6 halves or enough to make 1/2 cup, or blend apricots until smooth.
Stir in the jam.
Sprinkle cake layers with rum.
Set bottom layer of cake on a plate and spread with apricot mixture, pressing it in... - 38.6567
Bacardi Rum Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or 12-cup Bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Mix all cake ingredients together.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake 1 hour.
Invert on serving plate.
Drizzle and smooth glaze evenly over... - 43.3553
Upside Down Pineapple Cake
1 For topping: In a baking pan, 9x9x2,melt butter or margarine .
2 Stir in brown sugar and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat, until bubbly.
3 Remove from the heat. Arrange pineapple spears and cherries in rows on the sugar mixture.
4... - 48.2773
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
In 8 or 9-inch square baking pan, heat 2 tablespoons margarine.
Add 1 tablespoon pineapple juice and brown sugar; mix well.
Arrange pineapple in pan.
Place cherry half in center of each... - 50.263
Peach Surprise is simply wow. If you like sponge cake with cream and topped with peaches then try this Peach Surprise recipe. - 32.326
Jiffy Coffee Cake
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Mix in rolled oats, grated orange peel, and brown sugar.
Beat eggs slightly, add milk and melted butter, and pour into well in center of dry ingredients; stir just enough to... - 38.4093
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
Cream sugars and shortening.
Add eggs: mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
Mix dry ingredients with fruits and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for about 12... - 41.8192
Black Forest Torte
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flourtwo 9-inch round layer cake pans, 1 1/2 inches deep.
Beat egg yolks, whole egg and 1 tbsp. water together until thick and fluffy, about 5 minutes at high speed on the mixer.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after... - 43.7101
Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking dish and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients including flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
4. Further, add egg, cream and vanilla, beating constantly... - 43.1168
Okole Maluna Cake
1. Make topping: Melt butter or margarine in 9x9x2-inch baking pan; stir in brown sugar and salt; cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until bubbly; remove from heat.
2. Arrange pineapple and cherries: on sugar mixture.
3. Make cake: Beat egg whites just... - 39.161
Grandma S Upside Down Cake
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 Tbs. syrup.
Melt butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
Stir in brown sugar until blended.
Remove from heat.
Arrange pineapple slices in sugar mixture.
Place a Maraschino cherry in center of each slice.
Combine flour, sugar,... - 44.0579
Microwave Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Select a glass baking dish, and mix well butter,sugar and the nuts.now cook these for 2 minutes on HIGH(9).
2) Once the butter and sugar have melted to form the syrup, arrange the pineapple and cherries in it.
3) Now make the cake mix as per the... - 44.0163
Cherry Corn Muffins
Combine the mixes and cherries in a bowl; set aside.
Blend the beaten egg thoroughly with the evaporated milk and oil.
Add to dry ingredients; stir quickly and lightly until dry ingredients are barely moistened.
Spoon batter into greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan... - 31.0667
Cherry Torte, Black Forest Style
Filling: Drain cherries, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Halve cherries and pour kirsch over; let stand at least 2 hours.
Place cornstarch in saucepan; gradually blend in reserved syrup; add cherry mixture.
Heat quickly till mixture thickens and comes to boiling,... - 44.3552
1. Prepare a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-in. jelly roll pan.
2. Sift together cake flour, cocoa and salt and set aside.
3. Beat egg yolks, sugar, water and vanilla extract until very thick and lemon-colored.
4. Gently fold in dry ingredients until well blended. Set... - 45.2477
Tipsy Cherry Parson
1. In mixing bowl beat well combining dessert topping mix and milk.
2. Add powdered sugar gradually.
3. Soften cream cheese and beat into topping mixture taking small amount at a time.
4. Cut cake into 3 layers.
5. Place 1 layer on cake plate and... - 43.896
Royal Cherry Topping
1 In a bowl, using a fork or a pastry blender, blend sugar, ginger, flour, salt and butter until evenly crumbled.
2 Stir in the cherries.
3 Evenly spread the mixture over cake.
4 Broil for 3 to 4 minutesor until the mixture begins to... - 32.3166
Praline Cheese Cups
Combine first 4 ingredients.
With fork, remove small amount of center from each dessert cup.
Fill centers with cheese mixture.
Arrange pecans atop each.
Chill in freezer 35 minutes.
Before serving, heat together caramel topping and brandy.
Spoon atop dessert... - 39.4483
Pineapple Whip Topping
1) In a bowl, mix together cream, sugar, coconut, pineapple, cherries, almonds and marshmallows.
2) Lightly fold the pineapple mixture.
3) Spread the Pineapple Whip Topping over desired sponge cake. - 33.7157
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 48.4347
Chill a 2-quart metal mold in freezer.
Meanwhile, stir pistachio ice cream just to soften; stir in nuts, if desired.
If necessary, refreeze till workable.
Spread quickly over bottom and up sides of mold, bringing ice cream all the way to top.
Arrange cherries... - 41.6435
Choco Strawberry Baked Alaska
1. Line a chilled 2-quart melon mold with chocolate ice cream. Pack firmly against sides of mold. Fill center of mold with strawberry ice cream, packing firmly. Freeze until firm.
2. Cut a layer of cake about 1/4 inch larger than mold and about 1 1/4 inches... - 30.0091
Frozen Chocolate Bombe
Thinly slice pound cake; diagonally cut each piece in half.
Line 1 1/2 -quart bowl with plastic wrap or strips of waxed paper; then line with cake pieces, trimming as necessary to line bowl completely.
Sprinkle cake with liqueur.
Set aside remaining cake... - 44.4343
When it comes to this super delicious Baked Alaska, even the aged at home tends to behave like kids! So versatile an ice cream based dessert, this Baked Alaska is surely a serial pleaser! Give it a try as no one can ever hate it! - 41.9255
Method Set oven at moderate (350Â°F) and lightly grease the pan.
Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl over a pan of hot water with a rotary beater until mixture is thick and leaves a ribbon trail when the beater is lifted.
Take from heat and beat until cold.
If... - 25.9821
Stained Glass Ice
Scoop sherbet into medium-size balls, making about 5 from each pint, and place in the freezer.
Beat the cream until stiff and sweeten lightly with 1/4 cup sugar, or make topping mix according to directions.
Set aside about 3/4 cup for garnishing.
Spoon 4... - 24.0828
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
1. Mix into softened ice cream the cherries, filberts, and coconut, then a blend of the syrup and vanilla extract. Pack mixture into a 1 1/2-quart melon mold, which has been rinsed with cold water and drained. Cover and freeze until firm (about 3 hours).
2.... - 29.9107
Paradise Pear Jam
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine first 6 ingredients stirring well and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
2. Add sugar and return to a boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and with a metal spoon skim... - 42.3964
Macaroon Torte Surprise
This Macaroon Torte Surprise is an elegant yet an easy to make dessert that even a novice will get right! Yes, flavored using almonds and with some extra nut sprinkle this Macaroon Torte Surprise is all the more tasty with its heavy cream topping with... - 47.659
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
Have you ever given frozen easter eggs a try? If not this Frozen Cherry Easter Egg has to be the one you should be trying! An amazing Easter dessert to serve, this Frozen Cherry Easter Egg is extremelt flavorful that anyone would want to try them. The time... - 46.3517