- » Maple Walnut
Maple Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple walnut recipes.
New England Maple Walnut Cake
This New England Maple Walnut Cake tastes incredible ! Try this delicious bake with crunchy nuts for your dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this New England Maple Walnut Cake are welcome ! - 48.607
Maple Walnut Banana Squares
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take the baking pan and grease it.
3) Take the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them and keep aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix the butter or margarine and sugar. Beat them to make the... - 47.049
Maple Nut Chiffon Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Stir in milk, maple syrup, and salt.
Heat till gelatin is... - 45.9325
Maple Walnut Chiffon Cake
Combine cake flour, baking powder, and salt in a sifter.
Sift into a large bowl.
Add fructose and stir.
Make a well in the flour mixture, and add brown sugar replacement, vegetable oil, egg yolks, maple flavoring, and water.
Beat until mixture becomes very... - 44.3531
Maple Walnut Bars
Combine the 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) of flour, brown sugar replacement, and margarine in a mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, a fork, or your fingers, work the dough into crumbs.
Press the crumbs into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9 in. (33 x 23 cm) baking... - 42.7304
Maple Walnut Acorns
In large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, egg yolk and maple extract.
In medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Stir about 1/2 of the flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Add milk and remaining flour, mixing to a moderately stiff dough.
Blend in... - 42.5657
Maple Walnut Cheesecake
MELT margarine in small skillet.
Add walnuts; cook until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
Stir in cheesecake crust crumbs.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 8-inch square pan which has been lined with foil.
MIX milk with cheesecake filling mix, syrup and... - 41.9297
Dianna's Maple Walnut Ice Cream
1. Heat the cream just before the boiling point.
2. Blend in maple syrup along with flour and combine it with cream.
3. Cook it constantly until the mixture thickens.
4. When done remove from heat, cool or chill it and freeze it in ice cream maker.
5.... - 41.7853
Maple Walnut Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a 9 inch pan, place the walnuts and bake in the preheated oven for about 7 minutes until lightly browned.
3) Chop half of the toasted walnuts and reserve the rest for garnish.
4) In a small... - 40.1453
Maple And Walnut Muffins
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and stir in the walnuts.
Make a well in the centre.
Place the syrup, water and butter in a pan and heat gently, stirring, until the butter has melted.
Pour into the well in the flour mixture and beat thoroughly.
Beat in the... - 39.7138
Maple Walnut Drops
Beat egg yolks, then add oil, maple syrup, soda mixed with sour cream, salt, vanilla, and dry milk powder.
Stir in flour, mix thoroughly, and chill.
Preheat oven to 325°F., and grease cookie sheet.
Drop dough by the teaspoonful onto prepared baking... - 39.1416
Canadian Maple Walnut Chiffon
1. In 1-quart saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let stand 1 minute to soften; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Using a wire whisk, in small mixing bowl lightly beat egg yolks; gradually beat in 1/4 cup... - 38.9543
Maple Walnut Ice Cream
Dissolve tablet in the water.
Heat milk while stirring, until comfortably warm, not hot (110°F.).
Remove; stir in rennet quickly.
Pour at once in freezing tray of automatic refrigerator; let stand 10 min on table without moving.
Then freeze in automatic... - 38.6362
Maple Walnut Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Butter a 12-cup muffin tin, or line it with paper liners.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Sift flours and baking powder together 3 times.
Place into a large bowl.
In another medium-size bowl, beat... - 38.6131
Maple Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 9-x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Gently separate each biscuit into 3 thin layers of dough and press 15 biscuit layers over the bottom of pan.
4. Top with half of the walnuts, syrup, and... - 37.8718
Maple Walnut Carrots
1) Whip egg yolks and beat in syrup.
2) In a double boiler, cook this mixture until thick.
3) Take it off from heat and let cool to room temperature.
4) Mix in cream and nuts.
5) Allow the carrots to be steamed for 12 minutes.
6) To a serving dish,... - 37.8199
Soy Maple Walnut Ice Cream
1) In your blender, add all ingredients and blend properly.
2) Add walnuts to the mixture and stir well.
3) In a freezer, pour the mixture.
4) Place the freezer inside the frozen zone of your refrigerator and allow to freeze for several... - 37.6359
Maple Walnut Fruit Compote
1. In microwave proof casserole mix together the apple juice, syrup, lemon juice, and cornstarch; stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
2. Add apple and pear and stir to mix well.
3. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes,... - 37.5509
Add sugar and shortening, creaming well.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together; add to creamed mixture.
Add walnuts, raisins and flavoring.
Turn into pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cool slightly; cut into squares. - 37.4551
Maple Walnut Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 2-quart casserole.
Blend together all ingredients except walnuts and hot water.
If you wish, you can use a food processor to do this, adding the ingredients in the order given.
Pour mixture into prepared casserole, sprinkle... - 36.2347
Maple Walnut Cake
1. Grease 9" by 9" baking pan. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/4 cup sugar until sugar is completely dissolved and whites stand in stiff... - 36.1462
Maple Nut Fudge
Melt margarine in a saucepan and stir in the brown sugar.
Cook-stir 2 minutes.
Add milk and bring to a boil.
Cook until sugar melts.
Remove from heat and beat in remaining ingredients.
Beat until mixture cools and scrape into a greased 7-inch pan.
Cool and... - 35.739
Scald 1 3/4 cups milk with maple syrup in top of double boiler.
Combine remaining milk with corn- starch and salt; add to hot mixture gradually.
Stir until mixture thickens.
Beat eggs; add to syrup mix- ture, gradually, stirring briskly.
Cook, stirring, for 5... - 35.588
Maple Walnut Tapioca Pudding
In the top of a double boiler, combine milk, tapioca, salt, and maple syrup.
Cook over hot water for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir a few spoonfuls of the hot mixture into the beaten egg yolk.
Mix well, then add to the rest of the hot pudding.
Cook and... - 35.1556
Maple Walnut Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine maple syrup, maple flavoring, egg whites, and yogurt; add to dry ingredients, stirring just... - 34.7231
Blue Cheese And Walnut Spinach Salad With Maple Dressing
1. On a large platter and place spinach top with blue cheese and walnuts.
2. In a small saucepan warm maple syrup.
3. Into a small bowl pour vinegar.
4. Into vinegar whisk oil in a slow stream and whisk in maple syrup slowly.
5. To serve, pour... - 34.046
Maple Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, oatmeal, and salt to sugar mixture and mix until blended. Stir in walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 33.2072
Maple Walnut Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine (3/4 stick), and 1/4 cup sugar; knead until well blended. Divide dough into 16 pieces. Press dough pieces into bottoms and up sides of sixteen 1 3/4-inch... - 33.2039
Maple Walnut Syrup
Combine corn syrup, maple syrup, water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat and simmer syrup about 15 minutes or until thick.
Stir in nuts.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Adjust... - 31.9427
Maple Walnut Sauce
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a 1 -quart glass measure or microwave-safe bowl. Gradually add water and milk, stirring with a whisk until wellblended, stir in walnuts. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stir with whisk in every 2... - 31.5764
Granola With Maple Glazed Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Butter a roasting pan. In a mini food processor, pulse the butter, flour, baking soda, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until crumbly. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the oats and 3/4 cup of the maple syrup; transfer to... - 30.3011
Maple Walnut Pie
1. Prepare pastry for 1-crust pie; use to line 9-inch pie plate and make a high stand-up edge.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine; remove from heat. With wire whisk, beat in maple syrup, corn syrup, sugar,... - 29.8524
Maple Walnut Carrots
Combine the carrots and water in a saucepan, bring the liquid to a boil, and cook, covered, until the carrots are tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove the carrots with a slotted spoon.
Over high heat, reduce the pan juices to about 1/4 cup.
Whisk in the syrup and... - 28.4273
Maple Walnut Sauce
Beat the egg yolks.
Whip in the syrup, place over a double boiler and cook until thick, remove from heat and cool.
Fold in the cream and nuts.
Use as required. - 28.1681
Maple Walnut Squash Puree
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook squash for 25 minutes or until tender; drain.
Puree in food processor or blender until smooth; blend in butter, maple syrup, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Spoon squash mixture into shallow greased 8-cup (2 L) casserole or... - 28.0806
Maple Walnut Tapioca
Cook hot milk, maple sirup and tapioca in top of double boiler for 15 min., or until tapioca is clear, stirring frequently.
Add well beaten egg yolk, stir for 1 min.
Add nut meats and stiffly beaten egg white.
Garnish with whole nut meats and serve with cream. - 27.9656
Maple Walnut Pralines
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine brown sugar and cream. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve sugar. This should take 6 to 8 minutes. Avoid splashing mixture on sides of... - 27.4497
Maple Walnut Apple Cream
1. Toss apples with lemon juice in medium mixing bowl.
2. Beat whipping cream in a small chilled bowl until thickened. Add maple syrup and continue beating until stiff peaks are formed.
3. Mix walnuts with apples and fold into whipped cream. Chill until ready... - 26.5188
Maple Walnut Crepes
Scoop the ice cream into the crepes and roll.
Sprinkle with walnuts then pour over the syrup.
Serve. - 26.0115
Maple Sugar Graham Crackers
Blend butter and maple sugar.
Spread on graham crackers; sprinkle with the chopped nuts, and bake in moderate oven of 350°F for 10 min. - 24.4677
Maple Walnut Pears
1. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over low heat; add oil. Increase heat to medium-high. Place pear halves, cut sides down, in pan. Cook 3 minutes or until golden.
2. Reduce heat to medium; add maple syrup and brown sugar. Cook 6 minutes or until... - 23.7959
Maple Walnut Sundae
Combine the toasted walnuts and the maple syrup.
Heat if desired.
Spoon over ice cream or frozen yogurt. - 22.6973
Maple Walnut Sauce
Try out this wonderful and extra delicious Maple Walnut Sauce; believe me, it's something like a fresh choice to top your favorite desserts. - 18.2748
Maple Walnut Recipes By Category