- » Maple Waffle
Maple Waffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple waffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple waffle recipes.
Waffles Served With Mascarpone, Strawberries And Maple Syrup
1. In a preheated griller, heat a waffle for 5 minutes or until warm and crisp.
2. Spread mascarpone, over the hot waffle and place on a serving plate.
3. Drizzle the maple syrup over the waffle and place strawberry on top and serve. You can... - 92.2385
Whole Wheat Waffles With Butter And Maple Syrup
1. In a large bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour, soy flour, corn-meal, salt, and wheat germ. Stir in the eggs.
2. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and add to flour mixture. Stir in the milk, oil, and enough water to make a waffle batter... - 29.4964
Sift together dry ingredients.
Combine next 5 ingredients; stir into dry mixture.
Fold in egg whites; do not over mix.
Serve with butter and confectioners' sugar sprinkled over. - 31.9906
Apple Cinnamon Waffle With Blueberry And Maple Syrup
Brilliant way to start your day !!! Watch this amazing video to prepare apple waffle with a dash of cinnamon. These waffles taste wonderful, but are simple to make and include self-rising flour instead of yeast. Yummy and delicious, these extraordinary... - 119.353
Gingerbread Waffles With Maple Topping
Beat margarine and molasses at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until smooth; add egg, beating well.
Combine all-purpose flour and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with... - 44.2094
Buttermilk Waffles! Who can dream up a better breakfast. Here is a wonderful Buttermilk Waffles recipe that is sure to help you kick start your day with a delightful breakfast! - 34.1266
Gingery Banana Waffles
Preheat waffle iron.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
In medium bowl, beat eggs with brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Puree extra-ripe bananas in blender
Beat pureed bananas, milk, molasses and butter into egg... - 36.2146
Chocolate Chip Waffles
If you are sick and tired of regular breakfast meal, here is something most divine to serve on a weekend or holiday morning. These warm chocolate chip waffles are going to set your mood for the rest of the day. Watch the chef in the video to learn the easy... - 131.447
The New Improved Nutty Chocolate Chip Waffles
The ultimate breakfast that one can dream of - chocolate flavored waffles. This is an twist to the classic recipe would make that dream a reality, indulge.... but only occasionally. - 0
Betty's Light And Fluffy Waffles
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Light and Fluffy Waffles. These are traditional waffles that can be topped with butter and maple syrup, or one of three recent toppings from bettyskitchen: Blueberry Syrup, Strawberry Syrup, Caramel Syrup. - 0
Sonia cooks for us a sweet treat that is also a great idea for St. Valentine's Day: The Waffles! - 124.585
Pumpkin waffles are a great way to make use of the flavors of the season. Save a few to make into sandwiches for a fun school lunch twist! Yes, waffle sandwiches. How excited will your kids be when they open their lunch box to see cream cheese (and maybe some... - 133.056
Sour Cream Breakfast Waffles
Waffles for breakfast - isn't it a nice break from the regular breakfast menu? You can prepare and store the batter in your refrigerator, if you don't feel like making the effort too lengthy, in a weekend morning. Follow the easy instructions given by chef... - 125.405
Try this delicious version of Pecan Waffles recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Pecan Waffles, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 34.8415
Crispy Banana Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the sugar
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and banana till blended.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients, a little at a... - 45.0414
Sour Cream Waffles
1. Preheat a waffle iron. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a small bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the egg yolks, sour cream, and milk. Stir into the dry ingredients with the butter.
2. In a clean... - 33.9072
Belgian Waffles With Bacon
Our beloved Sunday breakfast is Belgian Waffles, so follow along with me and you will have the best weekend breakfast just like in my house. - 0
Chicken And Waffle Topped With Summer Fruit Salsa
A great Southern dish, home-style cooking, a comfort food with a gourmet twist. This is like a breakfast/dinner kind of dish for breakfast in bed extravaganza or a fun and easy summer meal An unbeatable sweet-and-savory combo. - 116.006
Quest For The Belgian Waffles! (part 2) Feat. Dutch Oliebollen
1) Start by heating up the milk a tiny bit, doesn’t have to be super hot and do not boil. Once warm, throw in the dried yeast and combine well.
2) Melt the butter (30 seconds in the microwave will do).
3) Separate the eggs (yolks and whites)... - 93.405
Easy Waffle With Blackberries And Yogurt
1. Preheat waffle maker to high.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, orange zest, and baking powder. Mix well.
3. Drop egg, milk, butter, and vanilla. Mix to incorporate.
4. Grease waffle maker with butter and add ¼-... - 108.18
Blow your waffle-lovin' mind with this short video packed FULL of sweet (and sometimes savory) inspiration. Use the recipe ideas here to take tasty advantage of all the good stuff stored in your freezer, especially during the hustle and bustle of... - 0
1) Into a bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
2) In another bowl, mix together molasses, milk and beaten egg.
3) Mix the wet ingredients into the dry. Add in the oil and mix well.
4) Gently fold in the egg white... - 45.8205
1. Preheat waffle baker as manufacturer directs. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add light cream, melted butter, and eggs; whisk until smooth.
2. When waffle baker is ready, pour in batter until it spreads to within 1 inch of edges.... - 29.5847
Pumpkin Nut Waffles
1) Into a bowl, sift together the cake flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2) In a bowl beat the egg yolks. Add in milk, shortening and pumpkin. Add this to the bowl of dry ingredients.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites till they become... - 46.89
French Toast Waffles
This is something that I came up with out of the blue. They turned out better than I imagined. - 115.004
Bayshore Chocolate Waffles
In heavy saucepan, break chocolate and melt with butter.
Into large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and cardamom; add nuts.
Beat egg yolks with milk, half and half and vanilla.
Mix liquid with dry ingredients, beating until smooth.
Beat egg... - 44.3591
Hot-'n-cold Dessert Waffles
The Hot-'N-Cold Dessert Waffles is a yummy treat!. This s a surprise treat that I often prepare at home. Try it at your place too, I am sure you will like it! - 27.0814
Rich Cream Waffle
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine egg yolks, milk, cream, and butter; stir with a wire whisk.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar... - 40.7962
1) Into a bowl, mix the rice flour, milk, sea salt and oil
2) Mix together the egg yolks and oil using a fork
3) Add to the rice flour mixture
4) Using the electric beater beat the egg whites till stiff
5) Fold the egg whites into the batter
6) Onto a... - 43.1963
Combine the biscuit mix, egg, milk and oil in a bowl and beat with a rotary beater until smooth.
Stir in the bacon.
Pour 1/3 of the batter into a hot 9-inch waffle iron and bake until brown.
Repeat for remaining batter.
Serve with maple syrup. - 30.297
Date And Pecan Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle maker.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
3. Make a well in the center of these ingredients and pour in milk and yogurt
4. Use an electric... - 47.2449
Chocolate Nut Waffles
1) Into a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2) In a second bowl, beat the egg yolks. Add in milk, oil and chocolate. Mix well.
3) Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients. Fold in the chopped nuts and... - 45.1406
Pancakes And Waffles
1) In a dry mixing bowl crack the eggs to drop the white. Reserve the yolks into a separate bowl.
2) With a mixer beat the whites on high speed. Alternately, hip with a balloon whisk for about 2 minutes until firm. Do not overmix.
3) Add egg yolks with... - 50.4542
Sieve the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Separate the eggs.
Add the sugar, butter, egg-yolks and milk to the flour. Mix well to get a very thick paste.
Beat the egg-whites stiffly. Add to the mixture and mix well.
Pour a little mixture as required... - 41.2747
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, vanilla and maple flavoring until smooth.
Spread over toast, waffles and pancakes.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 28.3217
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine milk, yogurt, and oil; stir with a wire whisk.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed... - 40.2778
Waffles De Luxe
Sift together dry ingredients.
Combine sour milk and eggs and add to dry ingredients.
Beat with a hand beater, or electric beater at high speed, until smooth.
Stir in melted butter.
Bake in a waffle iron using manufacturer's directions for baking.
Serve with... - 33.974
Heat waffle iron.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into bowl.
Beat egg whites to form soft peaks.
Beat yolks; add milk and oil, and beat to blend.
Make well in flour mixture, pour in milk mixture and beat until smooth; then fold in beaten... - 36.3048
Waffle Breakfast Kabobs
Thread skewers, alternating pieces of waffle, sausage, crab apple, and ending with an orange wedge.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on grid over ashen coals.
Grill kabobs for about 4 minutes, rotating frequendy, until sausage is cooked. - 25.4767
1) Take a bowl and sift the flour together with salt and baking powder.
2) Take another bowl and add the egg yolks to milk mixing well.
3) Add it to the dry mixture along with the shortening.
4) Beat the egg whites and add them in.
5) Take a waffle... - 40.0611
Golden Coconut Waffles
Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg yolks until pale yellow, then mix with the milk and maple syrup.
Pour the egg yolk and milk mixture onto the flour and blend thoroughly.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable... - 31.9642
Toasty Pumpkin Waffles
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
Whisk egg, milk, pumpkin and butter; stir into dry ingredients until blended.
Fold in pecans.
Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to the manufacturer's directions until golden... - 37.9685
Easy Potato Waffles
Beat eggs until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients, milk, and shortening; mix until smooth.
Add potatoes and mix well.
Bake in hot waffle iron.
Serve hot with butter and syrup. - 40.0077
Golden Corn Waffles
1. In a medium size bowl or 4 cup measure, pour out the corn-muffin mix and add egg, milk or water, and melted shortening. Blend well until all the ingredients are combined . The batter will be moist, and slightly lumpy
2. Heat the waffle iron till... - 29.899
The only problem with Crunchy Waffles is that sometimes they can get a bit too crunchy. But my family likes Crunchy Waffles that way. And so will you! - 32.1145
Rice Waffles has a mouth watering taste. The eggs yolk and milk gives the Rice Waffles a lip smacking taste. - 43.8747
Cornflake Waffles With Honey Sauce
In a bowl, combine flour, cornflakes, baking powder and salt.
Beat egg yolks lightly; add milk and oil.
Stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to... - 36.0249
Sponge Cake Waffles
1) In a bowl, beat together the egg yolks till it becomes light.
2) Slowly, mix in the sugar. Keep beating after adding sugar each time.
3) Into a bowl, sieve together cake flour, baking powder, salt.
4) Mix the dry ingredients. Fold in the date, nuts.... - 45.3446
Hot Maple Syrup
1. In a saucepan, combine the corn syrup, sugar and ½ cup water.
2. Place the pan on a medium-low flame.
3. Stirring, heat syrup until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring to a gentle boil.
5. Stir in the maple flavoring and slip in the butter.... - 35.5279
Date Coriander Waffles
1) The waffle iron is preheated after brushing it with a mixture of liquid lecithin and oil or melted butter.
2) All the ingredients, except melted butter or maple syrup/honey, are blended in a food processor, till the batter is... - 45.1039
Cornmeal Molasses Waffles
1) The waffle iron is brushed, dipped in a mixture of oil and liquid lecithin and then pre-heated.
2) All the ingredients are blended with the help of an electric blender or a wire whisk.
3) The waffles are browned on the iron, using... - 40.3014
Cinnamon Flavored Waffles
Need some waffles to have with that leftover vanilla ice cream? Then here is a wonderful Waffles recipe! I have been using this recipe for years and can even swear by it ! Trust me you will love the end product of this yummy waffles recipe! Try it! - 45.5875
Potato Waffles With Peach Sauce
1. To prepare waffles: In a medium bowl, combine the milk, egg substitute, honey.
2. Combine the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, and allspice into a large bowl.
3. Stir in the potatoes and hazelnuts.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients... - 42.0802
Delicious Breakfast Waffles
1. In a large bowl or on wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs whites until stiff but not dry. Keep aside
3. In another medium size bowl, beat egg yolks and add the milk. Stir well.
4. Add the egg yolks to the... - 37.3593
Waffles With Two-berry Syrup
1. To prepare waffles, place flaxseed in a clean coffee grinder or blender, process until ground to measure 1/4 cup flaxseed meal. Set flaxseed meal aside. Lightly spoon all-purpose and whole wheat flours into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 28.6377
Apple Maple Syrup
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a... - 40.8388
Try out this Orange-Maple Sauce; a very different and delicious fruit sauce made using orange juice and flavored with Maple syrup. This Orange-Maple Sauce is a very interesting topping sauce to serve with pancakes or waffles. Also, remember to serve this... - 38.3685
Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter
1. In a bowl whip butter until very light and fluffy.
2. Continue whipping adding remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
3. Serve on pancakes, coffee cake, French toast, waffles or breads. - 27.1303
Strawberry Waffles .with Berry Compote
Strawberry waffles with berry compote is a luscious dessert of strawberry filled waffle cakes and mixed berries compote. The waffles are cooked in the waffle iron with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, milk and butter with strawberries folded in. served with a... - 44.9743
Grilled Ham Cheese And Waffle Sandwiches
Heat large skillet over medium high heat or griddle to 400°F.
Place 1/4 of the ham and 1 slice of cheese on each of 4 waffles.
Top each with remaining waffle.
Spread margarine on top and bottom of each sandwich.
Place in hot skillet.
Cook 10 to 12 minutes or... - 39.2821
Weekend Morning Waffles
1. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups,- level with a knife. Combine flours, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl,-stir with a whisk. Combine milk, oil, and egg yolks,- add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
2. Place egg whites in... - 28.0975
Wheat Germ Waffles
Mix apple slices with lemon juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon; set aside.
Mix flour, wheat germ, oats, baking powder, and soda.
In a large bowl, beat egg, milk, and oil to blend; add dry ingredients, stirring until evenly moistened.
Gently stir in apple... - 39.0204
Pecan Waffles With Strawberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to lukewarm temperature and remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the cheese, oil, honey, thyme, dill and yeast.
4. Add the mashed potatoes and set aside for 10 minutes to make... - 43.7786
Pistachio-pomegranate Buttermilk Waffles With Pomegranate Syrup
For the Waffles:
Blend the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl. Thoroughly whisk the egg, buttermilk and vanilla in a separate bowl. Add the egg mixture, melted butter and shortening into the dry ingredients and stir... - 0
This Vari-Waffles is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for Vari-Waffles is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 42.1894
Poppy Seed Cardamom Waffles
1) The waffle iron is preheated after brushing it with a mixture of oil and liquid lecithin or melted butter.
2) All ingredients, except poppy seeds, are blended well in a food processor.
3) The blender is stopped and the sides are... - 45.4596
Brown Sugar Syrup For Pancakes
Mix together all ingredients in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish or 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir once during cooking.
French toast or waffles. - 24.3798
Fresh Pear Topping
You'll simply love this Fresh Pear Topping recipe. A delicious Fresh Pear Topping will surely tempt you to prepare this again and again. - 23.6089
Hot Spiced Applesauce
This Hot Spiced Applesauce is a great topping for potato pancakes or waffles. In fact, this Hot Spiced Applesauce seems so good to be served as dessert fondue. Give this a try and I bet you will soon be a fan of it ! - 29.1544
Peach Cottage Pudding
1. In a greased 9-inch square baking dish, add peaches and sprinkle with nuts.
2. In a bowl, add 3/4th peaches syrup, maple syrup, tapioca and mix well. Add this mixture to the peaches and set aside.
3. In a bowl, cream butter until... - 46.9081
1. To prepare pancakes: In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, yogurt, egg substitute, and maple syrup.
2. In a separate medium size bowl, stir together the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, caraway, cinnamon, raisins and apples.
3.... - 44.042
Country Cabin Pancake Syrup
Rich and sweet, this homemade pancake syrup is not only great on pancakes, waffles and French toast, it's also a delicious topping for ice cream, glazed carrots and pork chops! It makes a thoughtful gift from the kitchen, too! - 0
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.4754
Maple Waffle Recipes By Category