- » Maple Toast Egg Bake
Maple Toast Egg Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple toast egg bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple toast egg bake recipes.
Maple Flavored Custard French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Mix milk with eggs; add flour mixture.
Beat till smooth.
Pour into shallow pan.
Soak bread in egg mixture 1 5 minutes; turn carefully.
Making sure both surfaces are thoroughly coated, soak 15 minutes... - 34.5534
Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast
Where stale, crunchy bread might seem unappetizing; using the bread in cooking solves the problem without waste. Try this Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast. This recipe takes this all time favorite dish to the next level. You can prepare it the night... - 119.153
Honey Baked French Toast
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, whisk eggs with 2 tablespoons honey and cinnamon.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Dip bread into egg mixture.
5. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan, arrange three rows stacking five slices of bread... - 44.1523
Oven French Toast
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, cottage cheese, and salt and pepper in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth.
3. Arrange the bread slices, buttered if you wish, in a buttered 13-by 9- by... - 27.6685
Blueberry French Toast
Cut bread into 1 -in.cubes; place half in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Cut cream cheese into 1 -in.cubes; place over bread.
Top with blueberries and remaining bread.
In a large bowl, beat eggs.
Add milk and syrup; mix well.
Pour over bread... - 45.4183
Overnight French Toast Casserole
This has to be the ultimate addition to any brunch or lazy breakfast. It is riddled in flavor and textures. You have the crunch from the top followed by a soft and exquisite interior that will make you weep with joy. He he! Enjoy this. - 0
Honey-baked French Toast
In a bowl, beat eggs with 2 tablespoons honey and cinnamon; stir in milk.
Dip bread into egg mixture.
In a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan, arrange three rows of five slices of bread, overlapping slices slightly.
Cover andiChill 8 hours or... - 34.6026
Baked Apple French Toast
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spray 9" x 13" Baker lightly with non-stick vegetable spray.
Cut bread into 1 1/2ch slices with Serrated Bread Knife and arrange closely in a single layer in Baker.
In Batter Bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Beat in milk, 1/4 cup of the... - 45.8729
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the bread crusts and halve diagonally to form 12 triangles.
3) In a bowl, combine the eggs, half-and-half, orange rind and salt together, mix thoroughly.
4) Dip the bread slices into the egg... - 43.5995
French Toast Casserole With Blueberries -- Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make a bake French Toast with Berries. This is a delicious breakfast casserole that can be served with maple syrup. Pair with fresh fruit or bacon for a delicious meal. - 0
Baked Pecan French Toast
Baked pecan French toast is a great make-head breakfast recipe to help you sail out of the kitchen on a busy weekday. Here the chef has showcased step by step instructions on how to make a delicious baked French toast with pecan, eggs and cinnamon. An... - 128.216
Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2.Combine milk, egg whites, vanilla, and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
3.Dip the bread in the milk mixture, coating both sides.
4.Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray or line with a nonstick baking liner. Arrange bread... - 41.1758
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 45.364
French Toast Strata
Arrange half of the bread cubes in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with cream cheese and remaining bread.
In a blender, combine eggs, milk, butter and maple syrup; cover and process until smooth.
Pour over bread.
Cover and refrigerate... - 46.4557
Overnight French Toast
1. Preheat oven at 350°,
2. Slice the ends from bread.
3. Slice the remaining loaf into eight 1-inch slices and place in two greased 8-in. square baking pans.
4. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, yolks, cream, brown sugar, pie spice and... - 45.5216
Orange French Toast
In a small bowl combine eggs, juice, and sugar.
Beat with a rotary beater till well combined.
For easier dipping, transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate.
Dip bread into egg mixture, turning to coat both sides.
Let bread stand in egg mixture about 30... - 42.9495
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
Bed And Breakfast French Toast
Bed And Breakfast French Toast is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Bed And Breakfast French Toast, you will always crave for some more. - 43.8788
Coat bottom of a 1 1/2-quarr souffle dish with cooking spray,set aside.
Combine milk and cornstarch in top of a double boiler, stirring to blend.
Place over boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add butterscotch morsels,... - 40.5216
Day Before French Toast
1 In a 9-inch square baking dish, arrange bread in a single layer.
2 In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, granulated sugar, salt and vanilla using a small rotary beater until blended.
3 Pour the mixture over the bread slices and turn to coat them... - 41.3895
1. Whisk eggs. Stir in honey or sugar, milk and salt.
2. Take a bowl, arrange bread slices as a pile and pour the egg mixture over it. Allow the slices to moisten well by turning them.
3. Heat a griddle on direct heat, melt oil and fry these slices... - 42.5943
Cinnamon French Toast
In small bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Pour half of egg mixture into 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan.
Arrange bread slices in pan; pour remaining egg mixture evenly over bread slices.
Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes to absorb egg... - 39.7004
Holiday French Toast
Want to know of an interesting recipe that will yield deliciously sweet French toast? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy toast that will knock everyone's socks off. Watch now to know more! - 109.921
Maple Walnut Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a 9 inch pan, place the walnuts and bake in the preheated oven for about 7 minutes until lightly browned.
3) Chop half of the toasted walnuts and reserve the rest for garnish.
4) In a small... - 40.1453
Maple Pecan Bread Pudding
1. Place bread cubes in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till toasted, stirring twice. In a mixing bowl beat eggs; stir in half-and-half or light cream, sugar, orange peel, and vanilla just till combined. Divide... - 36.1779
Pecan, Maple Syrup And Chocolate Tart
1. Make the pastry. Put the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor, add the butter and pulse briefly until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg and water and process again until the pastry just starts to come together. Transfer the... - 34.1977
Maple Pecan Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in an 8-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray; toss with a fork until blended.
Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
Let cool on a wire rack.
Increase oven temperature... - 44.0673
Maple Pecan Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4- Lightly grease 24 deep muffin tins or use paper cases.
2. Spread the pecans on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes. When cool, chop coarsely and set aside.
3. In a bowl, sift together the flour,... - 44.8861
Best Fruit Now - French Toast With Blueberry Syrup
If you are crazy for French Toasts, try this innovative recipe for the same. Baked crisp French toasts taste amazing with rich and thick blueberry sauce and the meal is definitely a delight for all foodies. Try it out now…. - 116.21
Blueberry French Toast Brunch: Easy Entertaining
Want to know of a tasty and interesting French toast recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect baked blueberry French toast that will disappear as soon as it is served! - 106.28
French Toast Strata
SPRAY 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place bread cubes in even layer in prepared dish; sprinkle raisins and cream cheese evenly over bread.
BEAT eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.
Add milk, 1/2 cup... - 41.0843
Holiday Morning French Toast
Apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and raisins...what a delicious way to make French Toast! Easy to make the night before, just pop this in the oven an hour before your breakfast or brunch and thrill your family & friends with a warm and toasty holiday treat! - 124.575
Blueberry French Toast
1. Preheat oven 350°.
2. Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
3. Cut cream cheese into 1-inch cubes and place it over bread.
4. Top it with blueberries and the remaining bread.
5.... - 44.4457
French Toast Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is a classic Southern treat that is one of our favorites. Milky and sweet, this mouth-watering bread pudding is a twist on the classic breakfast entree, french toast. - 38.9708
Fruited French Toast
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
In bowl combine reserved pineapple syrup, eggs, salt, and coconut extract.
Dip bread slices into egg mixture.
Cook on lightly greased griddle till golden.
Heat pineapple slices on griddle.
Top each piece of toast with... - 34.0574
Peachy French Toast
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring mixture well.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Dip bread slices, one at a time, into egg mixture, coating well.
Place 4 bread slices in skillet, and... - 43.6213
Ranch Toast N Ham
Mix flour, sugar, and baking soda.
Add buttermilk and eggs; beat smooth with rotary beater.
Dip bread in batter; let stand 1 minute on each side.
Fry in 8-inch skillet in 1/4-inch hot fat till crisp and golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Top toast with fried... - 30.3768
Vegan French Toast & Quiche
Place the tofu, soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into an 8.5” x 11” baking dish.
Heat up griddle or non stick frying pan. Lightly grease with vegan... - 42.5133
Pineapple Upside Down French Toast Casserole
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Take a 11X14 inch baking pan and grease it.
3)Once the butter melts, add in ¼ cup of maple syrup, ½ cup of sugar and mix over reduced heat.
4)Pour into baking pan and toss in some raisins and... - 45.4354
Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs until frothy; add oil, sugars, and maple flavoring, and continue beating until mixture is thick and foamy.
Stir in shredded zucchini.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, wheat germ, soda, salt, baking powder, and walnuts until thoroughly... - 40.7116
Toaster Buttermilk Pancakes
1 In a large bowl of an electric mixer, add the eggs and beat at at high speed for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
2 Sift flour along with baking powder salt and granulated sugar and mix into the eggs.
3 Add in light brown sugar and beat... - 46.2418
Cut squash in half lengthwise, and remove seeds.
Place cut side down in a shallow baking dish, add hot water to depth of 1/2 inch in dish.
Cover and bake at 375Â° for 35 minutes or until tender.
Let cool, carefully scoop out pulp.
Mash pulp with potato... - 35.9536
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
1)The pancake griddle is preheated.
2) All ingredients, except blueberries, are blended with the help of a wire whisk or in a food processor.
3) If the processor is being used, it is stopped a couple of times and the work bowl is... - 46.4648
Cranberry Fruit Cake
This Fruit Cake makes me feel that God can be so mean ! I love this irresistible spongy treat so much that whenever I make it I don't feel like sharing it with any one ! But, I cannot because my hostel roommate Sally's always with me ! Oh God, why don't you... - 45.5053
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Many people don’t know that French Toast and Bread Pudding are essentially the same thing – stale bread saturated with custard that is cooked until it has a crunchy exterior and a gooey interior – the stuff dreams are made of. Individual nuances... - 120.515
Date And Pecan Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle maker.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
3. Make a well in the center of these ingredients and pour in milk and yogurt
4. Use an electric... - 47.2449
Apricot Almond Souffle
Cover apricots with water and simmer until soft.
Add lemon juice.
Puree in a blender or food mill.
Add the syrup.
Add the beaten egg yolks.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the apricot mixture.
Turn into buttered baking dish.
Bake 30... - 36.0315
Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake
Dessert lovers, pay attention! Here is something that will not just interest you but bowl you over! Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake is one of the most delicious and heavenly cake that you have ever tasted. The frosting of maple cream and the topping of toasted... - 128.208
Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and walnuts.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer until blended.
Add oil, sugars, and maple flavoring; continue to beat until mixture is thick and foamy.
Add flour mixture... - 38.4403
Sweet Potato Souffle
To make the topping: In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, and walnuts.
Cut in the butter or margarine until well-distributed.
To make the souffle: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with no-stick spray.
Peel the sweet... - 44.676
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, sti well.
Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, srring well.
Make a well in center of mixture.
Combine pumpkin, milk, oil, syrup, egg, and flavoring, stirringtirring just until dry ingredients are... - 36.5214
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Combine margarine, maple syrup or rice syrup, and egg and blend for 1 minute.
3.In a separate bowl, mix orange juice with orange rind, baking powder, salt, whole wheat flour and sunflower seed.
4.Put... - 42.7538
Classic Double Chocolate Brownies
1. Melt the dark chocolate and butter together in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water (do not allow the bowl to touch the water), stirring until melted.
2. Using electric beaters, whisk the eggs with the sugar and maple syrup until pale and light... - 31.3607
Gran's Old South Sweet Potato Pie
This is from our Gran who lived her life in Arkansas... Whipping the egg whites gives this pie a very light & airy texture. - 107.151
The New Improved Nutty Chocolate Chip Waffles
The ultimate breakfast that one can dream of - chocolate flavored waffles. This is an twist to the classic recipe would make that dream a reality, indulge.... but only occasionally. - 0
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 44.245
Try out this fantastic Jack Cake for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Jack Cake recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 52.2838
Wheat Germ Waffles
Mix apple slices with lemon juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon; set aside.
Mix flour, wheat germ, oats, baking powder, and soda.
In a large bowl, beat egg, milk, and oil to blend; add dry ingredients, stirring until evenly moistened.
Gently stir in apple... - 39.0204
New Orleans Pralines Muffins
For topping, mix brown sugar and sour cream together in small bowl.
Add one-half cup chopped pecans.
Mix flour, baking powder, salt and spice.
Stir in toasted pecans.
Whisk sugar, melted butter, milk, syrup, egg and vanilla in medium bowl.
Make a... - 42.5918
Orange Raisin Corn Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Stir in corn, raisins, pecans, and orange rind; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine milk and next 5 ingredients; stir well with a whisk.
Add to flour mixture, stirring just... - 39.5075
Nut And Spice Biscotti
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade and lightly coat a 15.5x10.5-inch jelly roll pan with vegetable oil cooking spray and dust with flour.
2. In a bowl, add flour, sugar, brown sugar, walnuts, currants and apple-pie spice.
3. In a... - 46.7493
Zucchini Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350° Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Spread the chopped walnuts on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake them until toasted, about 7 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, cover the raisins with the... - 37.0494
Throback Thursdays Sweet Potato Cupcakes
A stuffed sweet potato cupcake topped with a gooey toasted marshmallow.
The first installment from my new series, "Throwback Thursdays." I'm bringing over some of my favorite videos from my old channel for you every Thursday on top of my new videos each... - 0
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 47.4585
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Pecan Brittle
For brittle, butter a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan.
In a large saucepan, cook and stir sugar and corn syrup over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 240 (soft-ball stage).
Add pecans and salt; cook and stir until mixture reaches 3000 (hard-crack... - 42.3953
Raspberry Millet Pancakes
Place the millet in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook, shaking the skillet often, for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and toasted.
Add the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until... - 44.8181
Freezer Oatmeal Pancakes
1 In a deep bowl, put the oats and mix in milk.
2 Allow to stand for about 30 minutes until the milk is almost absorbed.
3 Beat eggs into the oat mixture.
4 Sprinkle the flour mixture on top, add in the melted butter and mix... - 45.5585
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk and next 3 ingredients.
Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Coat a nonstick griddle or nonstick... - 39.9879
Waffles With Two-berry Syrup
1. To prepare waffles, place flaxseed in a clean coffee grinder or blender, process until ground to measure 1/4 cup flaxseed meal. Set flaxseed meal aside. Lightly spoon all-purpose and whole wheat flours into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 28.6377
Chocolate & Cinnamon Pancake
To either batter: 1/4 cup chocolate chips (mini is best), cinnamon chips, dried cranberries or coarsely chopped, toasted walnuts. You can also add 1 tsp vanilla to each batter, a pinch of cayanne or 1 tsp orange zest. Use all at once at your own risk.
Using... - 38.6762
Whole Grain, Yogurt, And Berry Pancakes
1. In a large bowl combine well the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg very well and mix in the melted butter, honey, yogurt and skim milk thoroughly.
3. Mix the dry... - 44.7291
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add 1 cup sugar; beat until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to oil mixture;... - 48.7609
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0