- » Maple Tart
Maple Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple tart recipes.
Pumpkin Tart With Maple CrÃ¨me
For pastry, combine flour, granulated sugar and salt in small bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, with fork until dough forms a ball.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap;... - 44.8227
You May Also Like!
Pear Tarts With Maple Cream
1 . Roll out pastry to 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and, using a pear half as a guide, cut pastry into 4 pear shapes, each 2 cm / 3/4 in larger than a pear half.
2. Place water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick and pears in a saucepan and bring to simmering over a medium... - 33.5544
Line tart shells with a small amount of raspberry or strawberry jam.
Fill tart shells 1/2 full with mixture (they will bake over if too full).
Bake at 350Â°F until toothpick comes out clean.
Ice with butter white icing with maple... - 27.861
Quick Maple Tarts
These delicate, sweet maple tarts are so quick to prepare they make a perfect 'go to' dessert when you have not planned for a dessert and are a real crowd pleaser for pot luck parties or family get-togethers. The recipe can easily be halved when making them... - 101.244
Gemini Maple Tarts
1) In a sauce pan, melt butter in low heat.
2) Stir in cornstarch or flour. Mix well.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Gradually, add maple syrup and hot water. Mix well.
5) Bring this mixture to a boil, stirring continuously, until thickened.
6) Continue... - 44.0975
Maple Ice Cream Tart
Soften the ice cream just enough to stir.
Stir in toasted pecans and caramel flavoring.
Pack into a 9 in. (23 cm) removable-bottomed tart pan, lined with plastic wrap.
Refreeze until firm. - 27.2006
Pecan, Maple Syrup And Chocolate Tart
1. Make the pastry. Put the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor, add the butter and pulse briefly until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg and water and process again until the pastry just starts to come together. Transfer the... - 34.1977
Maple Cream Filling
1.In a pot, cook syrup, milk, butter, and salt together to the soft-ball stage (238Â° F.)
2.Cool and beat until creamy
3.Use as a filling for cakes, cream-puffs or tarts - 26.4497
Maple Apple Flan
Roll pastry 1 inch larger than pan. Line pan with pastry. Fold overhang and crimp along edge of pan. Peel, core and quarter apples; cut into thick wedges. Heat syrup and salt to the boiling point. Add half the apple slices, and simmer until apples are... - 18.2286
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Line tart molds with crust.
Bake in oven 15 minutes.
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Mix until butter is absorbed.
Add syrup and hot water.
While stirring, bring to a boil.
Simmer 7 minutes or until... - 37.4183
Maple Apple Carrot Dish
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the butter until tender, avoid browning.
2) Stir in the syrup, carrots, and salt.
3) Cook covered over a gentle heat for about 15 min.
4) Lastly, stir in the apple and simmer covered for further 15 min, stirring... - 32.984
Maple Tart Recipes By Category