- » Maple Syrup Pork Chop
Maple Syrup Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple syrup pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple syrup pork chop recipes.
Maple Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine maple syrup, olive oil and mustard in small bowl.
Brush syrup mixture over both sides of pork chops.
Spray medium ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
Add chops; brown on both sides.
Add water,... - 33.9831
Maple Glazed Smoked Pork Chops
In small bowl, combine maple syrup, mustard and horseradish; set aside.
Lightly brush chops on both sides with oil.
Place chops on oiled barbecue grill; grill over medium high heat 8 minutes, turning once and basting often with maple mixture. - 24.8814
Grilled Maple Pork Chops
Grilled Maple Pork Chops are a gourmet style grill recipe that can please any soul on this earth with its subtle flavors. Watch this video to learn this delightful recipe. - 86.1524
Tangy Barbecued Pork Chops
Tangy barbecued pork chops are grill cooked pork chops prepared with a cooked basting sauce. Infused with the mingled flavors of catsup maple syrup along with steak sauce, the tangy barbecued pork chops are great for parties or home meals. - 36.7509
Skillet Pork Chops With Maple Apples
1. Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. While noodles are cooking, combine oregano, thyme, salt, nutmeg and pepper in small bowl; sprinkle over pork chops.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in large skillet until hot. Add pork chops and... - 36.9184
Stuffed Pork Chops With Maple-orange Sauce
Stuffed Pork Chops With Maple-Orange Sauce is an amazingly delicious sauteed main course meal. Serve this Stuffed Pork Chops With Maple-Orange Sauce dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 42.0917
Culinary Carrie: Grilled Maple Brined Pork Chop Sandwich
1. Trim the pork chops of excess fat.
2. In a nonreactive container, combine water, apple cider, sugar, salt, soy sauce, maple syrup and fresh thyme.
3. Stir well until the salt and sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Add the pork chops to the... - 115.17
Baked Beans With Maple Syrup
In kettle rinse beans; add 12 cups cold water.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 min-Uites.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Bring beans and water to boiling; simmer till beans are tender, about 40 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
In 3-quart casserole or... - 39.6131
Maple Glazed Roast Pork With Maple Mustard Sauce
Maple Glazed Roast Pork with Maple Mustard Sauce is a succulent and tender pok preparation. Serve it for a grand family dinner or even for a party you are hosing. Trust me, your guests will love this well flavored pork preparation. Don€™t miss out on... - 46.9879
Barbecued Pork Rib Chops
This barbecued pork chops recipe is a microwaved dish of pork chops with maple syrup and worcestershire sauce. Cooked with the flavor of onions, mustard and cloves, this barbecued pork can be fixed in a jiffy without the trouble of firing up your grill. - 40.3777
Pork With Orange Maple Sauce
Heat oil in pan, add onion, saute few minutes, stir in orange rind and juice, maple syrup and rosemary, pour over pork chops, mix well.
Stand several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Barbecue chops until tender, place marinade in pan, stir in blended cornflour... - 33.2246
Bean And Pork Chop Bake
In a large skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides in oil.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute the apple and onion until tender.
Stir in beans, raisins and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon.
Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish; top with pork... - 39.8147
Spicy Pork Tenderloin With Ginger-maple Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, rub pork with spice mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat,- add pork. Cook 6 minutes, browning on all sides.... - 32.7629
Roasted Pork Chops With Savory White Bean Hash
1. For the marinade: In a bowl whisk together mape syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and fresh thyme leaves.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag and pour in the marinade. Place in the cooler to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven... - 117.369
Maple Glazed Pork With Apples
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Place breadcrumbs in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add pork; seal bag, and shake to coat pork with breadcrumbs.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add... - 42.1066
Tahitian Pork Chops
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Brown pork chops in a skillet.
Place in a baking dish.
Put all other ingredients into the Osterizer container.
Cover and process at MIX until smooth.
Pour over chops, cover and bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Turn chops once... - 33.0822
Grilled Ribs With Maple Barbecue Sauce
Combine all rub ingredients and rub the mixture on all sides of the ribs. Let rest in refrigerator for 4 hours up to overnight.
Preheat grill to hot.
Place ribs on grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side. This will sear the meat to seal-in the... - 36.3998
Spareribs With Maple Chili Glaze
Place ribs in large pot; add enough cold water to cover.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or until just tender; drain well and place in large plastic bag.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 45.2655
Glazed Apple Pork Chops
Heat oil in a heavy skillet, brown chops on both sides.
Remove chops from skillet, drain off drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon in skillet.
Return chops to skillet, and top with apples, brown sugar, and syrup.
Cover and simmer 35 to 40 minutes. - 25.7931
Glazed Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Quarter and core apples. Chop 6 quarters; reserve remaining 2 quarters. Combine chopped apples, slaw blend, raisins, 1/4 cup apple cider, syrup and 2 teaspoons mustard in large saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until cabbage is... - 30.5712
Country Cabin Pancake Syrup
Rich and sweet, this homemade pancake syrup is not only great on pancakes, waffles and French toast, it's also a delicious topping for ice cream, glazed carrots and pork chops! It makes a thoughtful gift from the kitchen, too! - 0
Pork Chops Alexander
Pour boiling water over apricots; cool to room temperature; drain, reserving liquid.
In skillet, brown chops on both sides in hot fat.
Combine seasonings, maple-flavored syrup, and reserved liquid; pour over chops.
Place apricots on top of chops.
Cover; cook... - 28.6182
Pork Chops In Balsamic Vinegar Glaze
1. In food processor, add rosemary, ginger, garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Blend until fine.
2. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour oil and place pork chops in it.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Fry them for 4... - 104.697
Maple Glazed Meat And Beans
Cut luncheon meat into 8 slices; brush each slice with some of the syrup, reserving remaining syrup.
Arrange meat around edge of a 9-inch pie plate, overlapping slightly.
In saucepan combine beans, the remaining syrup, onion, flour, and mustard.
Cook and stir... - 32.1995
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Pour off the water from the beans and reserve the water.
3) In a non-stick pan, saute bacon or salt pork and onion until tender.
4) Remove from the pan and drain over paper towel.
5) In a casserole,... - 44.7254
Maple Baked Beans
Soak beans separately overnight in 1 quart of water for each batch.
In the morning, add enough fresh water to cover the beans, and sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil separately, and cover.
Turn heat low, and cook until beans are barely... - 43.1841
Maple Baked Beans
1. In a pan or a skillet cook bacon till crisp and drain reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
2. Crumbling bacon, combine it and reserved drippings along with remaining ingredients.
3. Place in a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish and bake at 350° for 1... - 34.6961
Maple Baked Beans
Soak beans separately overnight in 1 quart of water for each batch.
In the morning, add enough fresh water to cover the beans and sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil separately and cover.
Turn heat low and cook until beans are barely tender,... - 37.8892
Sausage Stuffed Baked Apples
In a skillet, cook sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain and cool slightly.
Core apples; cut in half horizontally.
Place in an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
In a bowl, combine egg and brown sugar; stir in... - 32.4497
Broccoli & Walnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1. To prepare the tenderloins trim fat from them, cut each lengthwise to open fiat, making extra slashes in thickest meat taking care to not cut through and set aside.
2. For making the stuffing in 2-cup (500 milliliter ) measure,... - 45.4366
Pulled Pork Barbeque | Paleo
A short video showing how to make paleo pulled pork barbecue. It is a simple recipe - the barbecue sauce is organic and does not include sugar. - 119.157
Hawaiian Curried Pork
Hawaiian Curried Pork is a sauteed Hawaiian curried main course recipe. An easy to prepare cooked pork recipe, Hawaiian Curried Pork is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 43.6092
Pork And Pink Bean Soup With Corn Muffin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately high heat until browned and crisp, about 7 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a plate and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat from the saucepan.
2. Add the onion and garlic... - 32.6761
Grilled Ginger Pork And Spring Vegetables
1) Cut off the fat and place the chops into a plastic zip lock bag placed inside a bowl
2) Using a sharp knife, slash across the radish and mushroom Using a sharp knife, slash across the radish and mushroom
3) Cut across the onion lengthwise.... - 46.6498
Linguine With Pumpkin Pork Sauce
1) Use a plastic bag to dust the pork with flour.
2) In a large skillet, heat up oil to sauté pork with onions until pork is no longer pink.
3) Remove from pan and keep warm.
4) Fold in apple and maple syrup to pan and cook for 1 to 2... - 41.4481
Curried Pork And Sweet Potato Stew
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover yogurt loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 41.5755
This Scrapple recipe is one of the gems from my family cookbook. Get all set to serve Scrapple as a Breakfast today. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 39.2793
Bbq Baby Back Ribs
Combine vinegar, orange juice, maple syrup, water, ginger, cilantro, garlic, sesame oil, 1 teaspoon black pepper and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl.
Reserve 1 cup of marinade.
Place ribs in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour remaining... - 42.991
Beans And Franks
Beans And Franks is a tasty and mouthwatering dish. You can serve this dish for an informal party at home or even at a community luncheon. This Beans And Franks recipe is simply fantastic and you will definitely love it! - 26.3256
Bean And Meat Bake
Cut luncheon meat into 8 slices; brush each slice with syrup, reserving remaining syrup.
Arrange meat slices around edge of a 9-inch pie plate.
In saucepan combine beans, remaining syrup, onion, flour, and mustard.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly;... - 32.0217
Sausage And Pecan Baked Apples
Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
Combine sausage, 1/2 cup maple syrup, pecans, 1/4 cup orange marmalade, and raisins in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Stir together... - 40.2435
Boiled White Beans
Soak beans in water overnight.
Next morning simmer until tender, adding more water if necessary.
Add broth, maple syrup, onions, and seasonings.
Put marrow bones in bottom of bean pot.
Put salt-pork slices on top, cover, and bake in preheated very... - 36.1791
Ribs And Tomatoes
Place ribs in large saucepan and cover with water; bring to boil.
Skim and continue cooking 1 hour over medium heat.
Remove ribs from water and cool; cut into 1 in (2.5 cm) pieces.
Mix maple syrup, catsup, garlic, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt and pepper... - 38.251
Warm Potato And Sausage Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender; drain. Set aside; cool.
2. Combine chicken broth and next 5 ingredients; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
3. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5... - 36.7887
Baked Beans Deluxe
Saute onion in bacon drippings.
Combine all ingredients except bacon in a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole and mix well.
Top with bacon.
Bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes. - 34.0389
Upside Down Meat Loaf
Arrange the apricots and prunes in a checkerboard pattern in a greased loaf pan.
Mix remaining ingredients and pack in the loaf pan on top of fruits.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 31.5715
Best Ever Baked Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F.
1) In a large deep pot, saute the onions, mushrooms and green peppers in the bacon fat, until they are just tender.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for... - 42.7606
This Goetta is a wonderful recipe to serve to your family and friends. Sometimes I feel amazed about the ease at which I whip up this Goetta; it gives out so inviting that anyone would fall for it. Believe me, this Goetta is worth trying! - 45.1356