- » Maple Syrup Diet
Maple Syrup Diet Recipes
Maple syrup is a sugar substitute made from the sap of Maple trees. Maple syrup diet can be adopted in course of a liquid diet plan. It is recommended as it contains low levels of fructose as compared to others. It ... More »
Honey Maple Syrup
1. In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the maple flavouring and cook, stirring, till the mixture comes to a boil over moderate heat
2. Lower the flame and allow to simmer for a minute; turn the heat off and add in maple flavouring; store... - 29.4364
Maple Cinnamon Syrup
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Gradually stir in milk.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; add margarine and maple flavoring, stirring until... - 28.659
Baked Maple Apple
These Baked Maple Apples taste too good! The apricot filling with the maple flavoring makes these Baked Apples an addiction! What do you say? - 24.4788
Baked Maple Peaches
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In the prepared baking dish, arrange the peach halves with the cut side up.
4) Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts and drizzle over with the... - 36.5975
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Pare pears and cut lengthwise in half; using teaspoon, scoop out core. Brush pears with lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Place pears cut side down in 9-inch pie plate.
3. Heat maple syrup, water and lemon rind to... - 27.5232
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pear Syrup
To make the pear syrup: Heat a medium skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the pears and ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender.
Add the syrup and cook for 1 minute.
To make the... - 48.9605
Maple Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine maple syrup, olive oil and mustard in small bowl.
Brush syrup mixture over both sides of pork chops.
Spray medium ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
Add chops; brown on both sides.
Add water,... - 33.9831
Beat ingredients until smooth.
Drizzle over cake. - 21.0611
Maple Nut Cream
Combine cheese, milk and syrup.
Form into 8 balls.
Roll in walnuts.
Freeze until firm. - 29.5559
Maple Fruit Compote
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole stir together apple juice, maple flavored syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add apples and pear.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 4 to 5 minutes (7 to 9 minutes in low wattage ovens) or till fruit is tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 24.7706
Maple Apple Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Core each apple 1/2 inch from bottom and remove a thin skin strip from around center of each apple.
3) In a small baking dish, place the apples upright and spoon each apple cavity with 1/2 teaspoon... - 39.3513
Maple Chiffon Cake
Sift flour, cornstarch and baking powder.
Mix together brown sugar, oil, egg yolks, maple syrup and water.
Stir this into dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
Whip egg whites with cream of tartar to firm peaks.
Fold whites into batter until just... - 49.9465
In a saucepan, beat all ingredients together except vanilla and maple sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and begins to thicken.
Cook one minute more.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Spoon into 4 dessert dishes.
While... - 40.9102
Raw And Vegan Macaroon Cookie
These raw and vegan macaroon cookies are better than their counterparts! They are light, moist, chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside, just the right blend of sweet, fluffy and coconutty. It is hard to believe these are raw and eggless. These are so... - 102.685
Raw Food Tart
Here's a raw-some way to end a meal! This amazing video prepares a tart with walnuts, figs and dates. Absolutely raw and uncooked, this produces a great crust, combined with a rich walnut cream center. These little tarts make a satisfying treat to end your... - 110.214
Coconut Almond Macaroons-perfect Spring Treat
1. In a bowl combine the coconut flakes and the almond meal, mix well.
2. Add salt, stir add vanilla extract and stir.
3. Add the coconut butter and maple syrup and combine all the ingredients until well incorporated.
4. Once the batter is done, with... - 0
Raw Apple Cinnamon Granola Part 1
You are going to fall in love with this amazing recipe of raw and vegan breakfast cereal. When you taste the fruit of your labor and patience, you are going to agree that it absolutely worth every bit of effort. No packaged or store-bought granola can come... - 94.8949
Yummy Raw Pancakes
So, today, we're going to give you a raw pancake recipe that you can try out with the fam over the holidays and see what they think! - 0
Banana Or Fruit French Toast
Toasts are fulfilling if they are healthy and nutritious for breakfast and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Sarah making Banana Nut French Toast with brown bread, banana slices and other flavors. Easy to make using other fruits in place of bananas... - 108.911
Place squash pieces in large baking pan.
Bake, covered, at 350Â° till tender, about 1 1/4 hours.
Remove pulp; press through sieve.
Place pulp in saucepan; stir in syrup, butter, salt, and pepper.
(If thin, cook and stir till desired... - 35.607
Brown Rice With Almonds And Raisins
For health freaks brown rice is a truly good ingredient and here is a recipe to make a healthy dish out of the rice. Check out Sarah cooking Brown Rice with almonds and raisins which you can have for breakfast, over lunch or even dinner. Delicious, flavorful... - 109.121
Banana Coconut Ice Milk
1 Cut the bananas into chunks.
2 In the food processor jar, add the chunks and process until poreed.
3 Add in water, skim milk, nonfat dry milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon juice and process until smooth.
4 Mix in yogurt and process to... - 41.8751
Brandied Peach Tapioca
1) In a medium saucepan, sprinkle tapioca over skim milk and stand for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the maple syrup, cinnamon and beaten egg yolk.
3) Stir constantly over a medium heat and bring to a boil over a medium heat.
4) Remove from heat and stir in... - 40.6087
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a blender, blend the eggs, evaporated skim milk and maple syrup together.
4) Then add cottage cheese, vanilla extract and coconut, blend... - 45.7672
Abracadabra Coconut Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 inch pie plate, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a blender, process the skim milk, eggs, honey, maple syrup, flour, butter and vanilla until smooth.
4) Stir in the flaked coconut, mix... - 47.8805
Poached Ginger Peaches In Custard
1) In a medium saucepan, combine water, honey, maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and ginger.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, then allow to simmer over a low heat.
3) Place the peaches in the poaching liquid and poach for about 10 minutes until... - 46.5251
Flour Free Pancakes
Pancakes made out of eggs are not only delicious but also healthy way to start the day and here is a flour free recipe to make one. Check out Bethanny making healthy and golden pancakes using eggs and fruits. Sweet to taste and sweet to health as well! - 107.165
Pineapple Yam Bake
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Farhenheit.
2. In a heavy bottom pan or casserole, bring water to boil and add yams. Allow yam to cook for 25-30 minutes till soft and tender.
3. Drain excess water and mash the yam into a smooth... - 39.3796
Green Tea Pancakes
Health lovers will love this Green tea pancake. This is tasty, healthy and a wonderful substitute to the regular pancakes. Try it once to believe it. - 101.847
Insert a wooden stick* into the cut end of each banana half.
Place on a baking sheet.
Freeze 1 hour or till bananas are firm.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish mix cereal, coconut, peanuts, and nutmeg.
Brush frozen bananas with syrup, then roll in cereal mixture... - 27.2042
Combine coffee and apple pie spice in basket of a drip coffee maker or electric percolator.
Fill pot to the 3 1/2-cup mark with water.
Prepare coffee according to manufacturer's instructions.
Combine milk and syrup in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat... - 29.5765
Pumpkin Pie Using Fat Free Cookie Crumbs
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom and sides of 10-inch glass pie pan.
Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
Combine egg whites, pumpkin, maple syrup, spices, arrowroot and evaporated milk in a... - 39.3982
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, sti well.
Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, srring well.
Make a well in center of mixture.
Combine pumpkin, milk, oil, syrup, egg, and flavoring, stirringtirring just until dry ingredients are... - 36.5214
Raspberry Millet Pancakes
Place the millet in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook, shaking the skillet often, for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and toasted.
Add the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until... - 44.8181
Chocolate Pasta Dessert
Here is an excellent video that displays a an amazing chocolate and pasta dessert that is delicious and good for you. Chocolate linguini delight is a perfect dessert to brighten up the holiday mood. With this recipe, you can still enjoy a healthy and... - 107.364
Cut squash into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place squash in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 15 to 20 minutes or until squash is tender.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add squash and next 7 ingredientrs.
Top with... - 37.4681
1) Heat a heavy skillet.
2) Add sesame seeds and toast till light brown. Keep aside for later use.
3) In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients except sesame and coconut.
4) Divide mixture into equal portions and form into... - 44.0294
Quick Buckwheat Cakes
1. In a mixing bowl, sift together buckwheat flour, baking powder and salt
2. Stir in milk and whisk lightly to form a smooth batter .
3. Heat, a well greased griddle
4. When the griddle is hot, drop batter using a serving spoon, 2-3 inches apart to... - 36.9901
Creamy Yogurt Topping
1) Use the blender container to add yogurt and cheese.
2) Process the mixture to a smooth consistency by scraping down sides of container whenever necessary.
3) In a small bowl, transfer the mixture.
4) Fold in remaining ingredients and stir to... - 31.2344
Arrowroot Pumpkin Pie
1.Pre-heat oven at 425 degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare pie crust crumble cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4 In a 10 inch glass pie pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of the dish.
4.... - 49.3849
Elegant Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Horizontally divide the croissant in half, with the help of a serrated knife.
2) Place the croissant halves on a baking sheet in cut-side up position.
3) Place the baking sheet inside broiler to lightly brown the pieces for about 1... - 43.4039
Date Walnut Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch pastry shell in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 325°F
3. On a fruit board, pit dates and sliver and chop walnuts. Dust with a little flour, in a bowl.
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Cream the butter and... - 47.5657
1. Whisk eggs. Stir in honey or sugar, milk and salt.
2. Take a bowl, arrange bread slices as a pile and pour the egg mixture over it. Allow the slices to moisten well by turning them.
3. Heat a griddle on direct heat, melt oil and fry these slices... - 42.5943
1. In a small bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
2. In another bowl, use a wire whisk to beat the egg white till soft and smooth peaks are forming. Set aside till required
3. In another bowl, combine the yolk,... - 39.5592
Stuffed Sweet Potato Surprise
1. Preheat the oven at 425Â° F.
2. Take a non-sticky baked sheet and add non-cooking spray; once the potatoes are sliced wonderfully, place them on the baking sheet.
3. Bake them for 30-40 minutes until the potatoes turn soft and... - 40.5902
Spicy Wheat And Oat Bread
In a small mixer bowl mix 1 1/4 cups of the all purpose flour, the yeast, salt, and all the spices.
Add the water, molasses, and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.2679
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Take deep patty tin and place 10 paper muffin cases in it.
3)In a bowl, sift together baking powder and flour. Add in the husks retained in sieve. Mix in apricots and... - 47.632
Pecan Pie Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Microwave butter on high.
3. In a large bowl take almond flour, vanilla whey powder and flax meal. Mix together.
4. Pour in the butter and mix until well combined.
5. Add in splenda and incorporate... - 97.4833
The literal translation for the Italian word Polenta is "mush". Boiled cornmeal for an edible starch is a found in countless cuisines all over the world. Formerly a peasant food, this is finding upscale ways to hit supermarket shelves and restaurant menus... - 31.1738
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
When Liz’s son Josh entered middle school, she was disappointed to learn they no longer allotted time for a mid-morning snack break. Concerned that Josh would be starving by the time lunch rolled around (not to mention, so hungry he would find it hard to... - 43.4122
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93
Maple Syrup Diet Recipes By Category