- » Maple Syrup Cookies
Maple Syrup Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple syrup cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple syrup cookies recipes.
Maple Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
Cream shortening; add maple sugar, creaming well.
Add eggs, lemon extract, milk and dry ingredients; mix well.
Chill for about 30 minutes.
Roll out 1/4 inch thick; sprinkle with additional maple sugar.
Cut with... - 36.1669
Maple Syrup Cookie Sandwiches With Lemon Cream Filling
1. Set the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil, shiny side up. Coat the foil with vegetable spray or use a silicone liner.
2. To make the cookies: Sift together flour, salt, and... - 36.5858
Maple Graham Crisps
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; then beat in egg and maple flavoring.
Gradually add graham cracker crumbs and flour, blending thoroughly.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm (at least 1... - 29.4279
Maple Syrup Cream
Maple Syrup Creams is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this creme is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the maple syrup and cereal cream is simply heavenly! - 36.622
Maple Syrup Frosting
Melt butter in saucepan; add cream, vanilla and syrup.
Blend in sugar; beat until smooth.
Frost cookies. - 25.1727
Maple Syrup Cream Candy
Combine sugar, syrup, cream and butter in a saucepan.
Heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Boil uncovered and without stirring until mixture forms a soft ball when a dribble is dropped into cold water; about 250F on a candy thermometer.
Cool without... - 32.6819
Maple Spice Drops
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and stir to mix well. Add the maple syrup, water, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. Fold in the raisins.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Drop rounded... - 36.9006
Prune Maple Cookies
Prunes maple cookies are a healthy option into great snack. Prunes are natural laxatives and high in fibers. While, maple syrup is a good substitute for sugar in various baking recipes. A combination of prunes and maple syrup makes prune and maple cookies... - 51.2936
Maple Nut Rolls
In a large bowl, combine the water and the yeast.
Stir until it dissolves and add 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey.
Stir in the whole wheat flour, beating with "fold-in" strokes.
Try not to tear the dough, but try to incorporate air into it.
Beat about 50... - 42.9
Unbaked Maple Cookies
1) Broil together the brown sugar and milk for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from the heat and add all the remaining ingredients.
3) On waxed paper, drop the mixture and allow to cool.
4) Serve or use as preferred. - 32.4277
Maple Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, oatmeal, and salt to sugar mixture and mix until blended. Stir in walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 33.2072
Maple Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cream the butter and add the egg, maple syrup and sugar.
3) Combine together all the dry ingredients and add the mixture to a butter-egg mixture.
4) Mix well together.
5) Roll the... - 48.1227
Maple Walnut Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine (3/4 stick), and 1/4 cup sugar; knead until well blended. Divide dough into 16 pieces. Press dough pieces into bottoms and up sides of sixteen 1 3/4-inch... - 33.2039
Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
Cream butter and shortening together; add eggs, maple syrup and maple flavoring.
Blend in dry ingre- dients, mixing well.
Add 1/4 cup boiling water; mix well.
Stir in dates and pecans.
Chill for at least 1... - 43.5428
Maple Walnut Drops
Beat egg yolks, then add oil, maple syrup, soda mixed with sour cream, salt, vanilla, and dry milk powder.
Stir in flour, mix thoroughly, and chill.
Preheat oven to 325°F., and grease cookie sheet.
Drop dough by the teaspoonful onto prepared baking... - 39.1416
Maple Lace Wafers
Combine syrup and butter in saucepan.
Place over high heat, bring to a boil, and boil hard 1/2 minute.
Remove from heat.
Sift flour and salt together.
Add to hot syrup all at once, blending thoroughly.
Drop from teaspoon, about 3 inches apart, onto greased... - 33.4522
Maple Shortbread Bars
Stir together flour and sugar.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Press into 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 375°, 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile mix coconut, syrup, and salt in saucepan.
Cook and stir till coconut absorbs syrup, 8 to 10... - 40.1524
Maple Pecan Squares
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Rub flour, sugar and butter together.
Press mixture firmly into 7" x 11" pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 5 minutes.
Combine sugar and syrup.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Pour over beaten eggs, stirring well.
Stir in... - 45.686
Golden Maple Butter Roll Ups
Make up to a week ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. In medium saucepan heat corn syrup, brown sugar, and butter. Stir in maple flavoring and flour; then add walnuts.
3. Drop, by level teaspoonfuls, 4 inches apart, onto greased cookie sheets.
4.... - 33.2182
Maple Butter Twists
Grease 2-8 inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour with the next 3 ingredients.
In a small saucepan, heat milk andmargarine until very warm.
Add with the eggs to the flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed until moistened,... - 48.6123
Canadian Maple Walnut Chiffon
1. In 1-quart saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let stand 1 minute to soften; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Using a wire whisk, in small mixing bowl lightly beat egg yolks; gradually beat in 1/4 cup... - 38.9543
Maple Meringue Orange Cups
1) Cut the oranges crosswise in half.
2) Clip the membranes and remove the pump. Ensure that the bottom is not punctured.
3) Chop the pulp coarsely and mix it with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
4) Into orange cups, spoon the pulp mixture.
5) In an... - 44.2655
1. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well mixed, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Shape dough into ball; wrap and refrigerate dough 1 hour or until easy to handle.
2. Preheat oven to... - 24.5185
Maple Nut Coffee Ice Cream Dessert
1. With chopped salted mixed nuts top 2 scoops of coffee ice cream and drizzle over nuts and ice cream with warm maple syrup.
2. To serve, garnish with rolled wafer cookies. - 26.6255
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Add salt to egg whites, and beat until stiff.
Combine maple syrup and oats and mix well.
Fold in egg whites.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes. - 30.0823
Frozen Maple Loaf
Rub brown crumbs off cake, then cut loaf lengthwise in 3 even slices.
Line bottom and sides of buttered 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2 inch loaf pan with cake slices; chill.
In saucepan combine cookies, syrup, and butter; cook and stir till slightly thick and well blended... - 34.3598
Saffron Poached Apples With Maple Mascarpone
This season when apples are in plenty try making this awesome poached apple dessert which is so easy to make and tastes royal. You will never take apples for granted after having this dessert that brings out the true flavors of the fruit. - 115.439
Quick Maple Sugar Frosting
1.In a saucepan, cook the syrup and sugar together until it spins a thread (220Â° F.) when dropped from a spoon.
2.Pour this syrup slowly over the beaten egg-white and beat until cold.
3.Spread frosting over cakes or cookies
This icing... - 27.8305
Maple Lace Wafers
Combine syrup and butter in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil hard for 1/2 minute.
Sift remaining ingredients together and add all at once to syrup mixture, stirring briskly.
Batter will be slightly lumpy.
Drop by half-teaspoons 5... - 40.9771
Woodland Maple Mousse
With an electric mixer, beat egg yolks until thick and light in color.
Heat 3/4 cup of the maple syrup in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Add a fine stream of syrup to yolks while constandy beating. Be careful not to cook yolks. Pour mixture... - 30.6743
Nutty Maple Granola
The Natural Princess indulges in her sweet tooth and makes some nutty maple granola. It's snack time. - 118.631
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Butter a square 8 inch (20.5 cm) baking pan.
In a bowl, mix flour and 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar.
Press over bottom of pan.
Bake in oven 20 minutes.
In a saucepan, mix 2/3 cup (160 mL) brown sugar and maple syrup.
Bring to... - 42.1782
Chocolate Maple Souffle
Place the egg whites in a large bowl.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, spray 6 (5- or 6-ounce) souffle dishes or custard cups with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, stir together the cocoa powder, cornstarch and... - 39.0091
Vermont Cheddar And Maple Crackers
Mix the cheese, pecans, mayonnaise, maple syrup, and worcestershire sauce together in a medium-size bowl.
Spread the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls evenly on crackers.
Place the crackers on a flat pan or cookie sheet and run it under the broiler until the... - 29.9894
Maple Almond Chews
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. In a cookie sheet, roast almonds for around 15 minutes and keep it aside to cool.
3. In a food processor, coarsely chop almonds using the steel blade of the processor with on and off turns. ... - 36.217
1) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
2) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F (190°C).
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating and add egg and maple syrup.
6) In a... - 46.5112
Ice Cream Over Maple Bananas
A simple but delicious dessert option is - ice cream over maple bananas. If you have sweet craving and do not feel like baking an elaborate dessert, then this is the smartest choice. It takes maximum 5 minutes to assemble the dessert, when the ingredients are... - 99.4279
Maple Pecan Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in an 8-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray; toss with a fork until blended.
Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
Let cool on a wire rack.
Increase oven temperature... - 44.0673
Maple Orange Divinity Cutouts
• Line a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• In a heavy 2-quart saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, and water. Cook mixture over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a... - 35.0935
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat together oil, syrup, and yogurt.
Combine flour, soda, and cinnamon.
Fold into the first mixture and blend well.
Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
Drop dough by the level teaspoonful onto paper, about 2 1/2... - 34.8092
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cake mix, ginger, and nutmeg in a small bowl.
Stir to mix.
Beat in maple syrup and water.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart onto the greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375°F (190°C)... - 29.5765
Teff Peanut Butter Cookies
These gluten-free teff and peanut butter cookies are simple and make an excellent treat when you need one. You can use either brown or white teff flour for this recipe. - 42.4679
Bushel Of Cookies
Grind or finely chop raisins and pecans; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, a few at a time, mixing well after each.
Add syrup, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in oats, raisins and pecans.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda... - 45.1053
Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, and oats.
Mix the oil, eggs, and maple syrup.
Mix the liquids with the dry mixture.
Add the applesauce and the raisins.
Drop the batter by the teaspoon onto oiled cookie sheets.
Cookies spread very little.
Bake 20 minutes at 400... - 39.4138
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Cream butter, oil, honey, and maple syrup until smooth.
Stir in flour and salt; add vanilla and pecans.
Form dough into 1-inch balls, place on ungreased baking sheet, and press pecan half lightly into center of each,... - 35.4559
Place syrup, sugar and butter in small saucepan over fire until butter is melted.
Remove from fire; add flour and nuts to hot mixture.
Drop one-half teaspoon on greased cookie sheet, 3" apart.
Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes - only until brown but not too... - 35.8522
Strawberry Cream Cookies
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cream cheese and maple syrup in a small bowl.
Beat in cake mix until mixture is moist and in large crumbs.
Chill at least 10 minutes.
Lightly dust hands with flour.
Form... - 37.3008
Carob Drop Cookies
You can make these delicious wheat-free cookies with either carob or cocoa powder, and you can use carob or chocolate chips. - 34.9681
Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream the peanut butter and the maple syrup or honey together.
Add the pastry flour and the remaining ingredients.
Drop the batter by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Flatten with a fork, dipping the fork in cold water between each... - 36.2251
Easy Lemon Cookies
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Cream together egg yolks and honey or maple syrup until very smooth and thick.
Add lemon peel.
Combine flour, starch, and almonds and add to first mixture.
Fold in egg whites.
Drop by the rounded teaspoonful onto... - 36.6189
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter, then add maple syrup and cream until smooth.
Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
Stir in lemon juice and peel.
Add flour and salt and mix well.
Stir in currants.
Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and drop... - 41.3407
Moravian Scotch Cakes
Preheat oven to 325° F.Thoroughly mix ingredients in order given.
Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
Sprinkle paper with about 1/2 teaspoon flour.
With your fingers, press dough into a square (on the paper) about 7 x 9 inches, 1/3 inch... - 34.017
Spiced Sweet Oatmeal Cookies
Do you enjoy soft chewy cookies which are still crunchy? In this video, Katherine shows you how to bake a batch of delicious cookies. Delicious, but still healthy, these cookies combine spices as well as dry fruits. - 125.571
Try this alluring Christmas Macaroons snack recipe. An easily prepared cookie recipe, this Christmas Macaroons is a dish which you will always love to serve in snacks. - 34.2434
Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
Whether you need a fun, edible gift or easy-to-make holiday staples that are just ideal for parties, gifts or just indulging into, gingerbread cookies are the ideal option. Easy to make, good to eat and great to gift, this lip-smacking treat is a total... - 104.885
Vegan Oatmeal Hemp No-bake Cookies
I wish I was a mom who bakes, but the truth is that I’m a menace in the kitchen. In celebration of my littlest baby’s very first birthday, I’m bringing you an incredibly easy nutrient-rich no-bake VEGAN recipe. This yummy treat will satisfy your sweet... - 0
Pecan And Cranberry Raw Cookies
These healthy cookies will brighten your day. This video shows you how to make wonderful pecan and cranberry cookies. These are chewy and yummy, super healthy and all natural. With very few ingredients, you can prepare cookies that are good for you! - 99.8346
Vegan Oat Bar Cookies
Chewy oatmeal treats with a buttery rich flavor. It’s hard to eat just one. Good thing they are easy to make. - 128.685
Garlic Chip Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Add garlic cloves into boiling water for 5 minutes, drain, chop and soak in maple syrup. Set aside for 20 minutes.
3) In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla... - 46.9354
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F.
Sift flour; add rolled oats, coconut, and sugar.
Put butter and syrup into pan; stir over low heat until melted.
Mix baking soda with water.
Add to melted butter; stir into dry ingredients.
Put heaping teaspoons onto greased baking... - 37.3615
Peanut Butter Drop Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, add whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder and sift and beat well.
3) In another bowl, add butter and peanut butter and whisk till the mix turns fluffy.
4) Add in maple... - 45.8606
Raw And Vegan Macaroon Cookie
These raw and vegan macaroon cookies are better than their counterparts! They are light, moist, chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside, just the right blend of sweet, fluffy and coconutty. It is hard to believe these are raw and eggless. These are so... - 102.685
Pumpkin Pie Using Fat Free Cookie Crumbs
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom and sides of 10-inch glass pie pan.
Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
Combine egg whites, pumpkin, maple syrup, spices, arrowroot and evaporated milk in a... - 39.3982
Crisp Almond Cookies
Sweeten up this Christmas with almond cookies that are sure to make Santa and his team smile. Four simple ingredients combine to create this more-ish cookies. Relax with a cup of coffee with this crisp almond cookies and make sure you keep these tasty cookies... - 134.305
Jumbo Ginger Snaps
1. Into large bowl, measure 1/2 cup sugar and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 2 tablespoons sugar on waxed paper. With hands,... - 33.1752
Chewy Bar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Take a 9-inch square baking pan and grease it.
3. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
4. In the baking pan, spread the batter evenly.
5. Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes or until cookies... - 47.1613
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to mix very well.
1) Use an oiled cookie sheet 1/2" thick to press the mixture.
2) Place inside oven to bake for 20-30 minutes.
3) Cool thoroughly and cut into 3"... - 42.0598
Oatmeal wafers are rolled oat cookies prepared with a hint of maple syrup. Spiced with cinnamon for a rich taste, the oatmeal wafers are sweetened with brown sugar and baked with flour and margerine. - 38.3312
1) Heat oven to 225°F.
2) Grease and flour 2 baking sheets.
3) Add nuts and carob chips in a blender container and finally chop.
4) In a bowl, add egg whites and whisk till foamy.
5) Continue whisking, adding in cream of tartar, maple... - 40.4252
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Combine syrup and oats in separate bowl and mix until well blended.
Fold in beaten whites.
Drop by teaspoonful (walnut size) onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. - 28.3706
Ellen's Ginger Snaps
Make several weeks ahead, if desired, or day before:
1. In saucepan combine maple syrup, butter, and brown sugar; boil until butter and sugar are melted. Stir in ginger, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, rum, and baking soda. Remove from heat; pour into large... - 38.9996
1. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease 2 12 inch x 16 inch flat baking trays with spray.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine butter and honey. Cream well.
5.... - 46.3352
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 44.245
Sour Cream Sandies
Cream butter, add honey, then egg, and beat well.
Combine sour cream and soda.
Add to mixture.
Add flour and mix well.
Shape into a roll about 1 1/2 inches in diameter, roll in wax paper, and freeze for several hours or overnight.
When ready to bake, preheat... - 39.9752
Lite Meringue Kisses
1) Heat oven to 225°F.
2) Use parchment to line 2 baking sheets.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat till fluffy.
4) Mix in cream of tartar and keep beating.
5) Slowly add in the maple syrup and vanilla and beat till whites turn... - 36.3323
Coconut Almond Macaroons-perfect Spring Treat
1. In a bowl combine the coconut flakes and the almond meal, mix well.
2. Add salt, stir add vanilla extract and stir.
3. Add the coconut butter and maple syrup and combine all the ingredients until well incorporated.
4. Once the batter is done, with... - 0
No Fuss Peach Crisp
Place the peaches in a 6-ounce custard cup.
Drizzle with the maple syrup or honey and lemon juice.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 1 minute.
Crumble the cookie over the peaches.
Let stand for 3 minutes. - 26.7248
Tanya's Jumbo Ginger Snaps
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2 tbsp. sugar on wax paper combine all ingredients make 10 1/4 cup balls, roll in sugar, place 3" apart on ungreased cookey sheet.
Bake 15 minutes, cool on rack. - 31.0348
1 Preheat the oven at 250 degrees farenheit. ( If using gas the temperature should be 130 degrees farenheit)
2 1/2 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mark two 5" x 10" (12.5 cm x 25 cm) oblongs on the parchment.
3 In a... - 44.7737
Easter Ham With Oxford Sauce
Remove plastic wrap from the ham and set fat-side up in a shallow roast pan.
Gash the fat diagonally.
Mix the next four ingredients together to form a paste and spread over the ham.
Pour the wine around the ham and bake at 350F allowing 15 to 20 minutes to... - 38.278
How To Make Almond Milk
1. Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2. Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
3. Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
4. Blend nuts and water until smooth.
5. Pour... - 110.132
Homemade Whipping Cream Biscuits
Want delicious homemade biscuits that are super easy to make and super delicious. Today, Tawnya on meals in a rush is making Homemade Whipping Cream Biscuits. Just 2 simple ingredients 1 cup self raising flour and 1/2 cup whipping cream mixed together to make... - 112.66
Pear Cobbler With Ginger Crust
1. In a shallow 1 1/2- to 2-quart (1.4- to 1.9-liter) casserole, combine pears and lime juice. Add syrup; mix gently to coat fruit evenly. Spread out fruit in an even layer; set aside.
2. In a food processor or a medium-size bowl, whirl or stir together... - 26.2998
Almond Crunch Granola
Mix all the ingredients together.
Spread thinly on a cookie sheet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 325 C to 350 C, or until lightlv browned.
VARIATION: Add other nuts and seeds, such as sesame seeds, chestnuts, cashews, pecans, walnuts.
Use honey in place of... - 28.6342
Spread marmalade over cold cake.
In a large bowl, moisten almond paste with Grand Marnier.
Dilute food coloring in hot water, if desired.
Mix in icing sugar and maple syrup.
With a rolling pin, flatten almond paste to cake... - 37.9983
Fall is here and it's such a great time of year. Let's start with the basics and make some pumpkin puree which we can use in many other recipes. - 116.601
Pecan Nut Crust / Tart Shell
Yield: 1 9” or 10” tart pan, or 8-10 3 inch tartlets
Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a food processor grind pecans to a meal; add sifted flour, maple crystals or sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pulse briefly to combine evenly.
2. Whisk... - 26.7991
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine maple syrup, yogurt, and oil in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Add syrup mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 36.4555
Cranberry Pecan Granola
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. In a large bowl, mix the oats and pecans
3. In another bowl, mix the juice concentrate, the syrup, cinnamon, and oil till well mixed.
4. Drizzle this mix over the oats and pecan mixture and stir well.
5. Add... - 44.0534
Hi-protein Breakfast Fruit Smoothie
1. In an electric blender, blend all ingredients until liquid
2. Refrigerate drink for 1 hour, and blend again for a few seconds
3. Serve in tall frosty glasses, serve with crackers
Frozen bananas may be used to eliminate chilling time,... - 34.7925
Mix the maple syrup and milk in a large saucepan.
Slowly bring the mixture to simmering, stirring constantly.
If the mixture begins to curdle, it is heating too rapidly.
Immediately reduce the heat and continue cooking.
The mixture will not be harmed.
When it... - 34.4127
Skillet French Toast
1. In pie plate, with wire whisk, beat eggs, milk, and salt until well blended. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
2. Dip 4 bread slices, one at a time, in beaten egg mixture to coat both sides well. Place in skillet... - 26.7356
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the bread crusts and halve diagonally to form 12 triangles.
3) In a bowl, combine the eggs, half-and-half, orange rind and salt together, mix thoroughly.
4) Dip the bread slices into the egg... - 43.5995
Ginger Carrot Bars
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice and oats.
Set aside to soften for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, stir together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour and baking powder.
In a medium bowl, combine the carrots, maple syrup, egg, oil, ginger and... - 49.3239
Arrowroot Pumpkin Pie
1.Pre-heat oven at 425 degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare pie crust crumble cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4 In a 10 inch glass pie pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of the dish.
4.... - 49.3849
Maple Syrup Cookies Recipes By Category
Maple Syrup Cookies Dish: