- » Maple Sweet Roll
Maple Sweet Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple sweet roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple sweet roll recipes.
In Bosch bowl, soften yeast in 1/4 cup water.
Add the margarine, sugar or honey, eggs, salt, vanilla, lemon flavoring, milk or water, and flours.
Knead 10 minutes.
Cover, and let rise 1 hour.
Stir down, and turn out onto a lightly oiled surface.
Roll out to... - 39.9702
Maple Pecan Sticky Rolls
To make the sweet DOUGH: In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the whole-wheat flour, the undissolved yeast, cinnamon and salt.
In a small saucepan, heat and stir the milk and sugar until very warm (120° to 130°).
Stir the... - 47.415
Maple Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening and add the sugar which has been rolled for sifting and cream together well.
Add eggs, lemon extract, milk, then part of the flour which has been sifted with salt and baking powder.
Beat well and add remaining dry ingredients.
Drop by... - 42.3158
Nutty Maple Granola
The Natural Princess indulges in her sweet tooth and makes some nutty maple granola. It's snack time. - 118.631
Heavenly Homemade Maple Pecan Nut Bars
Many people think that it’s not easy to make protein bars at home. After watching the video you will surely think different. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. These are a perfect healthy treat when you need a little sweet and they don’t need to... - 117.321
Tropical Maple Pecan Protein Bites
The-next-best-snack! These delicious tropical little bites are an excellent source of protein, fiber, Omega 3- fatty acids, and flavor. They're raw, gluten- free, vegan and super- easy to make! - 0
Healthy Apple Crisp With Maple Cream
How often are you worried about using up the stock lying in the refrigerator before grocery shopping? The chef in the video has similar concern. She has some apples with her and wants to use them up into a glorious recipe. Watch the video to know how. - 104.785
Maple Sugar Frosting
This maple sugar frosting is a cooked frosting recipe made with egg whites. Cooked and made with syrup from the maple sugar, the maple sugar frosting can be used with baked desserts of choice like rolls and cakes or sweet buns. - 31.9561
Delectable Cinnamon Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift 1/2 cup sugar, salt and flour in it.
3) Take a small saucepan and melt margarine in it. Stir in milk.
4) Keep mixture over low heat until lukewarm.
5) Take 1/2 cup warm milk and... - 46.3583
Baba Au Rhum With Maple
Baba Au Rhum With Maple is a sweet treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the Baba Au Rhum With Maple cake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 43.057
1. Beat butter in large mixing bowl until fluffy. Blend in confectioners' sugar and maple flavoring. Add enough milk to make mixture hold together. If necessary, knead mixture until all is combined. (Mixture should be very stiff.) Mix in peanuts, if desired.... - 26.1439
Butternut Squash And Maple Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar and the egg. Mix to a dough. Wrap in clear film (plastic wrap). Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Halve the... - 42.2385
Apple Raisin And Maple Pies
1. To make the filling, mix the sugar, lemon juice, maple syrup and water in a pan. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to the boil and cook until reduced by half. Stir in the Calvados.
2. Cut four of the apples into eight even segments. Add the... - 42.4069
Delicious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Ronnie Woo is presenting a video on how to make Cinnamon Roll Pancakes! Alright, more often than no, we are confused about what to have for breakfast - cinnamon roll or pancakes. Ronnie here has solved that problem by creating the Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. - 128.032
Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallows
This is the third part of the Thanksgiving series: Sweet Potato Pie. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my... - 126.507
Sweet Potato And Oats Pudding
Sweet potato is a great source of cancer fighting compounds as well as fiber! This vegetable is a great ingredient for a pudding. Simply mixed with rolled oats, maple syrup and cinnamon. A super simple recipe that tastes great too! Try it out! - 111.33
Unbaked Sweet Potato Pie
The only cooking process involved in this sweet potato pie is to steam the sweet potato. Rest of the process is just simple mixing and serving, without any baking. How to do that? Just watch this video and prepare this fabulous dessert within minutes. - 109.993
Spiced Sweet Oatmeal Cookies
Do you enjoy soft chewy cookies which are still crunchy? In this video, Katherine shows you how to bake a batch of delicious cookies. Delicious, but still healthy, these cookies combine spices as well as dry fruits. - 125.571
Sweet Potato Biscuits
Looking for a recipe to make with your kids for Thanksgiving to get them excited and involved in making something for the family during the holidays? Sweet Potato Biscuits are not only delicious, but a ton of fun to make as a team! - 127.711
Eat My Protein Balls
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients and roll between your palms to make even sized balls.
2. Drizzle some maple syrup over the balls and serve. - 0
Cinnamon Pecan Bowls 710
This recipe gives all the flavor and satisfaction of hot, fresh cinnamon rolls with no dairy, eggs or processed sugar! This vegan recipe for cinnamon rols replaces the baked rolls with whole grain, organic brown rice. - 0
Applejack Rabbit is a great cocktail for winters, the citrus fruits combined with the applejack taste really well. The sugar rimmed glass adds a special touch that makes it a truly exotic drink. Give it a try! - 114.522
1) Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs well
2) In a bowl combine the flour and milk; beat till smooth
3) Add in the eggs and mix well
4) On a hot greased skillet, pour the batter to cover the base of the skillet
5) Tilt to spread evenly
6) Brown on... - 43.8461
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 125.114
Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert
For all the health conscious folks, here's a brilliant dish that is delicious and healthy at the same time. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert now.Thats not all, you can easily replace them with your favorite fruit. - 104.512
Homemade Whipping Cream Biscuits
Want delicious homemade biscuits that are super easy to make and super delicious. Today, Tawnya on meals in a rush is making Homemade Whipping Cream Biscuits. Just 2 simple ingredients 1 cup self raising flour and 1/2 cup whipping cream mixed together to make... - 112.66
Hamptons Breakfast Crepes
We went to our friends house in the Hampton's for a weekend getaway. On Saturday morning I made crepes. - 91.3899
Organic Xmas Truffles
All natural truffle. This video makes a fine variety of truffle with coconut butter. It combines cocoa with coconut, nuts and rolled on hemp seeds to present an exotic dessert. The rich taste of this truffle can be so enriching. Loved by all and extremely... - 104.58
Homemade Protein Bar
Protein bars are easier to make at home than one can ever imagine. Readymade protein bars are expensive and health enthusiasts who eat a lot of them should switch to homemade protein bars, for they turn out cheaper, are free of preservatives and they are... - 133.09
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Cottage Cheese Pancakes are rich and calcium rich. You can enjoy a filling breakfast in the morning and start your perfect day. These pancakes do not need much preparation and make a wonderful meal. - 50.0856
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 142.931
Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
Are you looking for some nutritious snack ideas. Check out this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for homemade peanut butter banana granola bars. The video is well explained and presents the recipe in an impressive manner. Take a look and... - 130.781
Raw Organic Truffles
If you want to make your Christmas unforgettable, make truffles for your family members. You will enjoy making this dish. Truffles are really great dessert. Enjoy the recipe video. - 111.004
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 124.779
Prune Fritters can be a healthy food for the kids. Kids often dislike eating fruits and food in general, they like fried and junk food. These fried prune fritters fit the bill well. Serve them with hot sauce or sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on them. - 44.9667
Homemade Fondant For Cupcakes
1. Place a saucepan on high flame and pour water in it. Add sugar and cook until the mixture gets a syrup consistency (like honey, corn syrup or maple syrup) or the temperature reaches 112-115 degree C/ 234-240 degree F when measured with candy... - 0
Crisp Almond Cookies
Sweeten up this Christmas with almond cookies that are sure to make Santa and his team smile. Four simple ingredients combine to create this more-ish cookies. Relax with a cup of coffee with this crisp almond cookies and make sure you keep these tasty cookies... - 134.305
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix 4 egg whites, 3/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup diced apples, 4 egg whites and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
2. Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
3. Spread the pancake mix into the pan and even out into... - 95.3001
Chocolate-cinnamon Granola Bars
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! Made using just a little cocoa powder, these bars are filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats. Flavored with vanilla and cinnamon, these are delightfully tasty.... - 113.402
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 119.083
Breakfast Yogurt Parfaits With Homemade Granola
If you are looking out for some healthy and delicious breakfast options, homemade granola with yogurt parfaits is a must try for you. Watch this video to know how you can make it… - 129.107
La Sticky Rice Cakes (la 찹쌀떡)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the brown rice flour, sweet rice flour, baking powder. salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and milk. Mix all the ingredients well... - 0
Vegan Oatmeal Hemp No-bake Cookies
I wish I was a mom who bakes, but the truth is that I’m a menace in the kitchen. In celebration of my littlest baby’s very first birthday, I’m bringing you an incredibly easy nutrient-rich no-bake VEGAN recipe. This yummy treat will satisfy your sweet... - 0
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 44.245
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93
Crepes Stuffed With Bananas
Place butter and maple syrup in casserole; microwave 1 minute uncovered.
Add bananas, liqueur and orange juice; mix and microwave 3 minutes uncovered.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites until stiff.
Add sugar slowly and continue beating 1 minute.
Spread banana... - 35.7658
– Put the strawberries in a bowl and pour maple syrup over them. Soak for a few hours.
– In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually pour in the milk and stir with a whisk until the batter is smooth.
– Pour the batter through... - 37.484
Date Coriander Waffles
1) The waffle iron is preheated after brushing it with a mixture of liquid lecithin and oil or melted butter.
2) All the ingredients, except melted butter or maple syrup/honey, are blended in a food processor, till the batter is... - 45.1039
Pecan Nut Crust / Tart Shell
Yield: 1 9” or 10” tart pan, or 8-10 3 inch tartlets
Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a food processor grind pecans to a meal; add sifted flour, maple crystals or sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pulse briefly to combine evenly.
2. Whisk... - 26.7991
Chocolate Butterscotch Fondue
Heat cream or half and half, sugar and salt in ceramic or metal fondue pot over direct high heat.
Lower heat; stir in chocolate and butterscotch bits.
Reduce heat to low and allow bits to melt, stirring constantly.
Stir in flavorings.
Spear wedges of apple,... - 33.7365
Petaled Honey Ring
1. Take the rolls from the package and separate to make 24 even peices
2. To make each layer take a 7 cup ring mould and butter well. Place 12 peices evenly.
3. On top of this layer sprinkle 1 tablespoon of currants, 1 teaspoon of lemon rind, drizzle... - 39.2507
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and icing sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolks and mix well to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the... - 42.433
Black Pearl Truffles
Wasabi, ginger, and black sesame join forces to create the sweet trinity known as “black pearl.” High quality dark chocolate works beautifully to both temper and accentuate the spices, and a light coat of crunchy sesame adds a touch of nutty relief. An... - 30.6206
Prepare dough and let rise as directed.
Punch down and let rest 10 minutes.
Pinch off bits of dough and roll into 1" balls.
Arrange 1 layer deep, 1/4" apart, in the bottom of a greased 9"x5"x3" loaf pan or 9" tube pan.
Layer in remaining balls, fitting them... - 39.4408
Oatmeal Griddle Cakes
1)The pancake griddle is preheated.
2) All ingredients, except oats, are blended with the help of a wire whisk or in a food processor.
3) If the processor is being used, it is stopped a couple of times and the work bowl is scraped off... - 43.1268
Baked Apple Dumplings
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter or fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Sprinkle over 175ml/6fl oz/3/4 cup water and mix until the dough holds together, adding a little more water if... - 42.1721
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Sprinkle the chilled water over the flour mixture. Combine with a fork until the dough holds together. If the... - 47.5871
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
When Liz’s son Josh entered middle school, she was disappointed to learn they no longer allotted time for a mid-morning snack break. Concerned that Josh would be starving by the time lunch rolled around (not to mention, so hungry he would find it hard to... - 43.4122