- » Maple Sugar Icing
Maple Sugar Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple sugar icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple sugar icing recipes.
Maple Ice Cream Tart
Soften the ice cream just enough to stir.
Stir in toasted pecans and caramel flavoring.
Pack into a 9 in. (23 cm) removable-bottomed tart pan, lined with plastic wrap.
Refreeze until firm. - 27.2006
Quick Maple Sugar Frosting
1.In a saucepan, cook the syrup and sugar together until it spins a thread (220Â° F.) when dropped from a spoon.
2.Pour this syrup slowly over the beaten egg-white and beat until cold.
3.Spread frosting over cakes or cookies
This icing... - 27.8305
Maple Frango Ice Cream
Beat the whipping cream with chilled beaters in a chilled mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
Beat the egg whites in another mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
Fold the egg whites into the whipped cream.
Stir in the confectioners' sugar, salt, maple... - 32.3771
How To Cook Grilled Maple Sugar Ham Wrapped Asparagus
1. In a pot, boil water with a pinch of sea salt. Add asparagus and blanch for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from hot water and plunge into ice water to stop cooking process. Drain, pat dry and set aside.
3. Drizzle olive oil on asparagus and... - 0
Eggless Maple Icing
1) In a saucepan, heat up milk.
2) Add butter to the milk.
3) Gradually add sugar and prepare a paste.
4) Add flavoring.
5) Use the icing to spread on cake. - 31.9228
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beating constantly, slowly pour maple syrup into egg whites.
Beat in maple flavoring.
Use as Require. - 20.187
Maple-nut Ice Cream
Beat egg yolks, sugar, cream and milk together.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Mix in walnuts and fla- voring.
Pour into 1-gallon freezing container.
Freeze until firm.
Yield: 1 gallon ice cream. - 31.113
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling, until the syrup spins a thread.
3) Beat egg whites to stiff and gradually add the syrup into it.
4) Use a wire whip to beat on a platter until it becomes... - 28.3273
Maple Cream Icing
Mix all ingredients except vanilla in a deep heavy saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Continue stirring until sugar dissolves, then boil slowly without stirring until syrup forms a soft but firm ball when a sample is dropped into ice water,... - 31.5515
Dianna's Maple Walnut Ice Cream
1. Heat the cream just before the boiling point.
2. Blend in maple syrup along with flour and combine it with cream.
3. Cook it constantly until the mixture thickens.
4. When done remove from heat, cool or chill it and freeze it in ice cream maker.
5.... - 41.7853
Maple Syrup Icing
1) In a double boiler, over water, place the maple syrup, cream of tartar and sugar.
2) Add the unbeaten egg white.
3) Beat the mixture till it is smooth and thick.
4) Take the mixture off the heat.
5) Use to spread on cake. - 28.905
Maple Butter Icing
Blend butter with sugar.
Add syrup and beat mixture until well blended and fluffy.
Frosts on cake. - 21.0307
Maple Syrup Muffins
In a large bowl, soften margarine, blend in sugar and salt.
Add dry ingredients and blend with pastry cutter until crumbly.
Mix in oats.
Blend milk and syrup together in measuring cup and pour over dry ingredients stirring only to moisten.
Bake at 350° for... - 36.3056
Line tart shells with a small amount of raspberry or strawberry jam.
Fill tart shells 1/2 full with mixture (they will bake over if too full).
Bake at 350Â°F until toothpick comes out clean.
Ice with butter white icing with maple... - 27.861
Maple-flavored Caramel Frosting
This Caramel Frosting tastes incredible ! Try this creamy, milky sugary icing on your cakes and other desserts. Your suggestions for this Caramel Frosting are welcome. - 30.8735
Pear Tarts With Maple Cream
1 . Roll out pastry to 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and, using a pear half as a guide, cut pastry into 4 pear shapes, each 2 cm / 3/4 in larger than a pear half.
2. Place water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick and pears in a saucepan and bring to simmering over a medium... - 33.5544
Maple Cheese Frosting
Simmer maple syrup to Softball stage, or 230F.
Beat cheese, salt and flavoring together until fluffy, then slowly add the hot syrup.
Cool slightly; beat in the icing sugar.
Frost top and sides of any plain slab-type cake measuring up to 9 x14 inches.
Let... - 28.4625
Snow Ice Cream
Beat above ingredients well with a spoon.
Add clean snow.
Beat until creamy.
A mixing bowl of snow will be more than enough.
Just add a little snow to the ingredients and stir until the consistency of ice cream. - 28.1061
Maple Flavored Frozen Dessert
Allow frozen dessert to thaw slightly.
Beat in the maple syrup and flavoring.
Stir in vanilla extract.
Pack in a freezer container or bowl.
Cover and freeze until firm. - 29.7422
Spice Maple Alaska
1) Preheat the oven to 500°F (250°C).
2) Prepare cake as per the package directions in a 9x9 inch pan.
3) Cool and remove the cake from the pan. Then trim the cake 1 cm larger than the ice cream along the edges.
4) Place the cake on a... - 42.8958
Dissolve 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder in 1 3/4 cups water.
Add one 14 1/2 ounce can evaporated skim milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 3/4 teaspoon maple flavoring; stir.
Serve over Coffee Ice Cubes. - 21.9642
Frozen Maple Mousse
The Frozen Maple Mousse listed her is one of the simplest recipes prepared by me for my family. It is a wonderful Dessert that can be made with simple cheap ingredients. Try it for your family and you will win. - 42.0737
Mix the syrup, confectioners' sugar, evaporated milk, salt, and butter in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to boiling; set a candy thermometer in place.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thermometer registers 234°F.
Remove from heat; remove... - 34.1177
Buckeye Maple Syrup Cake
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Stir in maple syrup.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk; fold in egg whites.
Turn into greased 9-inch square pan, lined with wax paper.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 41.7612
Maple Nut Chiffon Cake
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar together in a large mixing bowl until moist peaks form, then beat in 3/4 cup sifted brown sugar and beat until very stiff.
Scrape into another large bowl.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into the mixer bowl and stir in 1... - 42.9371
Maple Nut Fudge
Melt margarine in a saucepan and stir in the brown sugar.
Cook-stir 2 minutes.
Add milk and bring to a boil.
Cook until sugar melts.
Remove from heat and beat in remaining ingredients.
Beat until mixture cools and scrape into a greased 7-inch pan.
Cool and... - 35.739
Parsnip And Maple Syrup Cake
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Grease two 2 x 20cm sandwich tins and line with baking paper. Set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, melt butter, sugar, and maple syrup. Once the mixture is melted, cool it completely before... - 48.4024
Maple Walnut Pears
1. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over low heat; add oil. Increase heat to medium-high. Place pear halves, cut sides down, in pan. Cook 3 minutes or until golden.
2. Reduce heat to medium; add maple syrup and brown sugar. Cook 6 minutes or until... - 23.7959
1.Add the water to the maple sugar and boil until it reaches the thread stage (230Â°-234Â° F.).
2.Add the walnut meats broken into small pieces.
3.This sauce is good with ice cream, blanc mange or custard.
4.Serve hot or cold with ice cream - 26.4039
The maple mousse is a cooked maple and gelatin mousse made with cream. Cooked and combined together with the rich flavor of maple syrup, the maple mousse is a molded mousse and can be served with a garnish of sliced toasted almonds. - 34.0537
Maple Fudge Frosting
1. Combine the sugar, maple syrup and cream in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cover the saucepan and boil 3 minutes without stirring. Remove the cover and continue boiling until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped into a... - 28.2108
Maple Nut Brittle
1.In a boiler, boil the sugar and water to the stiff-ball stage (246Â° F.).
2.Now add butter and cook to the brittle stage (290Â°-300Â° F.).
3.Then add the vanilla and salt and pour over the nut meats, which have been placed on a buttered... - 36.2428
Maple Spice Indian Pudding
In a heavy medium-size pan, combine molasses, syrup, and 3 cups of the milk.
Place over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is steaming (8 to 10 minutes); do not boil.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix cornmeal, sugar, salt, cinnamon,... - 44.2146
Maple fudge is a maple sugar flavored fudge prepared along with nut meats and milk. A cooked dessert this maple fudge is creamy and nutty with the rich taste of maple sugar to it. served plain it is a wonderful dessert to indulge in. - 37.0463
Graham Cracker Maple Slice
1. In a large sauce pan, place water and bring to boil.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, eggs, salt and butter and mix well.
3. Place over hot water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, while stirring continuously.
4. Remove from sauce pan and add... - 45.1734
Vanilla Flavored Maple Cream
Grease a 9x 13-inch bake pan.
Stir the first six ingredients together in a deep heavy bottomed saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then boil slowly without stirring until mixture forms a soft ball in ice water, or until syrup registers 238F to... - 35.4873
Maple Pecan Pie
Preheat oven to 450°F. (230°C).
Sift together flour and salt.
Cut butter into flour and salt until the mixture has the texture of fine crumbs.
Mix in just enough water to form a stiff dough.
Turn onto lightly floured surface and roll out.
Place crust in pie... - 44.6685
Maple Sweetened Indian Pudding
Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
Combine 3 cups of the milk, the molasses, and syrup in the top half of a large double boiler and heat directly over medium-low heat to just below boiling; do not allow to boil.
Remove from heat, stir in corn meal, sugar, salt,... - 36.7888
Maple Layer Cake
1) In a bowl, add shortening and sugar to cream.
2) Add egg yolks and flavoring to the mixture. Combine thoroughly.
3) Gradually add milk and stir to a smooth mixture.
4) In a separate bowl, sift in flour, baking powder and salt together.
5)... - 42.3079
Place chocolate in stainless steel bowl set over saucepan half-filled with boiling water and melt.
Remove bowl from heat and set aside.
Place sugar, maple syrup and water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and continue cooking 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
Remove... - 34.447
French Canadian Poor Man's Pudding
Desserts on outdoor holidays may not be usual but can be real fun making and relishing them. Check out Chef Deen and Joanie showing how to make Pouding Chomeur - a French Canadian delicacy with IRG brand maple syrup as the key ingredient. Outdoor holiday a... - 123.496
Spread marmalade over cold cake.
In a large bowl, moisten almond paste with Grand Marnier.
Dilute food coloring in hot water, if desired.
Mix in icing sugar and maple syrup.
With a rolling pin, flatten almond paste to cake... - 37.9983
Dave's Ice Cream Sandwich - Summertime Treats
Dave's Ice Cream Sandwich is the wicked creation of my friend, local artist David Belcourt. He's been telling me about this decadent confection for months and has been wanting to share it with you. What better way to start the new season than with the... - 120.335
Crispy Nut Topping For Ice Cream Sundaes
Melt butter in skillet, add the nuts and brown lightly, tossing with a fork to keep them from scorching.
Remove from heat, add the cereal and sugar and mix.
Serve as topping for ice cream over which a serving of maple syrup, or any desired sauce has first... - 28.0343
Simple Soft Ice Cream
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. For a variety of flavors, replace vanilla extract with banana, cherry, or maple extract.
2. Freeze in a shallow paa
3. Just before serving, thaw slightly and break into small chunks. Whip until soft. Spoon... - 22.2232
Caramel Icing For Layer Cake With Toasted Pecans
Put brown and maple sugar, milk, and soda in saucepan.
When syrup begins to boil add the butter.
Beat a long time, until thick enough to spread.
Flavor with vanilla.
Sprinkle toasted pecans over top of each layer. - 27.1696
Blender Quick Chocolate Ice Cream
Combine milks, sweetener and extracts in blender; whip at low speed until smooth, carefully add food coloring to make chocolate brown.
With blender on high speed, add ice cubes, one at a time, making certain each cube is incorporated in mixture before adding... - 28.4586
Yambilee Ice Cream Pie
This simple recipe of Yambilee Ice Cream Pie is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Yambilee Ice Cream Pie -which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 42.4887
Yambilee Ice Cream Pie
1. In a bowl combine butter, crumbs and 1 tablespoon sugar. Spread the mixture at the bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
2. Circle the edge of the pie plate with ginger snaps.
3. Take a bowl and combine chopped pecans, ice cream, yams and syrup in it. Mix... - 42.8597
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Beetroot
Every foodie dreams about exotic and wonderful cakes,and here we are with one of them. It's the simply marvellous chocolate topped beetroot chocolate fudge cake. Intense in flavors and incredible taste makes it much desired for. Watch the video to make your... - 126.067
? Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Butter a 1 3/4 -in (4.5-cm) deep baking dish, 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 in (30 x 19 cm) in size.
? Place eggs and sugar in bowl; beat together. Add flour and salt; beat to incorporate.
? Add rum, marmalade and raisins; beat well.... - 35.7806
Hot-'n-cold Dessert Waffles
The Hot-'N-Cold Dessert Waffles is a yummy treat!. This s a surprise treat that I often prepare at home. Try it at your place too, I am sure you will like it! - 27.0814
Here are a few interesting Cereal Sweeteners that you can use instead of sugar. Cinnamon or Maple syrup are my choice of Cereal Sweeteners. Take your pick! - 24.9527
Sweet Whipped Topping
Pour milk into a mixing bowl.
Chill milk and beaters from electric mixer in freezer for 45 minutes or until there are ice crystals around the top of the bowl.
Beat for one minute.
Beat for 2 more minutes as you add the sugar and vanilla.
The topping should be... - 28.4556
Basic Nut Syrup
Mix sugar, water, and syrup in a 1-quart heavy saucepan, set over moderately low heat, and heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Raise heat and boil gently, uncovered, without stirring 3 minutes; stir once and, if the consistency of maple syrup, remove from... - 28.5813
Homemade Fondant For Cupcakes
1. Place a saucepan on high flame and pour water in it. Add sugar and cook until the mixture gets a syrup consistency (like honey, corn syrup or maple syrup) or the temperature reaches 112-115 degree C/ 234-240 degree F when measured with candy... - 0
Country Cabin Pancake Syrup
Rich and sweet, this homemade pancake syrup is not only great on pancakes, waffles and French toast, it's also a delicious topping for ice cream, glazed carrots and pork chops! It makes a thoughtful gift from the kitchen, too! - 0
Ever heard of a wacky cake? Well this might be a first for many of you! To know why its “wacky”, you will have to watch the video!! This cake is prepared completely dairy-free, but you would never be able to tell the difference! Watch and learn! - 113.849
Moist Date And Ginger Cake
Chop the dates and put in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with baking soda, then pour on the boiling water.
Leave to cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the molasses (treacle) and syrup.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well.
Sift... - 45.774
Here is a simple recipe for delicious crepes. Thin and tender, these pancakes are very versatile and are easy to use in both sweet and savoury dishes. Make up the batch then freeze any leftovers layered between waxed paper and wrapped in foil. Fill with... - 110.282
Dessert French Toast
In mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla until frothy.
In skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Dip cake slices into egg mixture, then quickly fry in melted butter, turning slices as they brown.
Remove from skillet and dust lightly with icing... - 32.5852
1) Beat eggs and sugar until soft peaks form.
2) Continue to add milk and cooled shortening.
3) Combine the dry ingredients and add to this mixture. Mix well.
4) Chill this mixture thoroughly to prepare the dough.
5) Meanwhile, preheat the oven... - 46.7659
1. Place the butter in a bowl and melt it in the microwave.
2. Shift flour with baking powder and salt, stir and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs with sugar.
4. Add the melted butter and keep whisking.
5. Add the vanilla extract and a... - 101.192
Pumpkin Pie Alaska
Mix the first seven ingredients together and add beaten egg, egg yolks and vanilla.
Scald the evaporated milk with the butter and combine with the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into the prepared pie shell and bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350F and bake... - 40.3038
Coffee Cake With Pistachio Praline
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water. Whisk the eggs for 5 minutes until thickened. Remove the bowl from the heat and fold in the flour, melted butter and coffee.
2. Oil and base-line a 23 cm (9 inch) cake tin. Transfer... - 36.4583
How To Bake Gingerbread Donuts
Soft and tender with all the right spices baked right in. These are glazed with an easy maple spice icing and each bite lends itself perfectly to Autumn. - 0
Quest For The Belgian Waffles! (part 2) Feat. Dutch Oliebollen
1) Start by heating up the milk a tiny bit, doesn’t have to be super hot and do not boil. Once warm, throw in the dried yeast and combine well.
2) Melt the butter (30 seconds in the microwave will do).
3) Separate the eggs (yolks and whites)... - 93.405
First Layer: Combine peanut butter and all chips in saucepan.
Heat over low heat stirring often until smooth.
Spread 1/2 mixture over ungreased 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) pan.
Chill until firm.
Keep second 1/2 mixture for third layer.
Second Layer: Measure... - 46.4894
Brandy Snap Baskets
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Allow butter to melt and heat with molasses to boiling point.
3) Add in sugar, flour and ginger and let cool.
4) Take two well greased pie plates; drop 1 teaspoon of the mixture on each... - 42.5216
Warm Apple Pancakes
A fruity twist on an everyday breakfast favourite.
From Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 23.3767
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar in warm water.
Meanwhile, measure 4 cups of flour into a bowl.
Add sugar and salt.
Cut in the margarine until mealy.
Add eggs to the yeast and stir into dry ingredients.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough and... - 42.4987
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Stefanie Marco of Belvedere Vodka shows us how to make holiday drinks. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton, New Jersey. - 121.061
Sonia cooks for us a sweet treat that is also a great idea for St. Valentine's Day: The Waffles! - 124.585
Cheesy Berry Dessert
Guilt free dessert !! A spectacular video to prepare a quick and easy sweet dish with cream cheese and berries. A fluffy dessert like this one is a satisfying way to finish off a big meal. and this dessert also can be frozen too. It's hard to resist this... - 114.902
Cinnamon Flavored Waffles
Need some waffles to have with that leftover vanilla ice cream? Then here is a wonderful Waffles recipe! I have been using this recipe for years and can even swear by it ! Trust me you will love the end product of this yummy waffles recipe! Try it! - 45.5875
Caramel Ring Cake
Cream the butter with the sugar and beat in the eggs and maple (golden) syrup.
Sift in the flour, cinnamon and salt and beat well.
Mix the baking soda with the milk, add the vanilla extract (essence) and stir into the mixture.
Lightly grease a 10 inch (25 cm)... - 43.7373
Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan and line with waxed paper.
Beat egg whites until foamy, then beat in 1 cup fruit sugar gradually and continue beating until very stiff.
Sift next 5 ingredients into a bowl and drop in butter and egg yolks.
Measure in milk... - 42.6915
Butterscotch Dessert Sauce
1. Into a saucepan, put together milk, sugar and salt; heat until it simmers.
2. Into a blender jar with stirring blades attached, put the chocolate bits and pour hot mixture on top; process for about 10 seconds until smooth.
3. Add... - 36.5573
Applejack Rabbit is a great cocktail for winters, the citrus fruits combined with the applejack taste really well. The sugar rimmed glass adds a special touch that makes it a truly exotic drink. Give it a try! - 114.522
Golden Butter Frosting
Melt butter in saucepan; keep over low heat until golden brown, watching carefully so it doesn t scorch.
Remove from heat and stir in confectioners' sugar.
Blend in cream and flavoring.
Place pan in ice water and beat till of spreading consistency (add more... - 22.9972
Poached Pear Sundaes
Peel and core pears; cut in half lengthwise, and brush with lemon juice.
Cut vanilla bean in half lengthwise.
Scrape seeds into a large saucepan.
Add vanilla bean halves, 1 cup maple syrup, and apple juice to saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add pears; cover,... - 43.7116
Italian Panettone Bread Pudding
To give your dessert a holiday flavor, make it from panettone. This Italian style bread pudding takes less than an hour to make and is perfect for any time. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make this classic dessert in the Italian way using traditional... - 99.7944
Belgian Waffles With Bacon
Our beloved Sunday breakfast is Belgian Waffles, so follow along with me and you will have the best weekend breakfast just like in my house. - 0
Roaring Dan's Mojito
In this free video Clint show you how to make a twist off a traditional Mojito. This cocktail has a little more flavor and is sure to be great in the fall. - 137.146
Poor Man's Pudding - Pouding Chomeur
Pouding Chomeur is a very traditional dish from Quebec, Canada. It is a wonderful dessert to try at home. It is a kind of pudding made from flour, butter, lemon etc. Check out the recipe. - 126.141
Baked Alaska is a novel cake dish you should try out. A tasty dessert that you can easily prepare, let us know what you feel about the Baked Alaska dessert after you have it. - 40.9167
Perfect Mint Julep
Trevor from Tipicular Fixin's show you how to mix up the perfect Mint Julep, with a northern twist! - 0
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease three 8" layer pans.
2) Into the bowl, add in the shortening. Slowly add in the brown sugar and regular sugar. Add in the eggs and pumpkin. Cream the mixture.
3) Sieve together the flour, baking powder... - 47.1559
Gluten Free & Vegan Sticky Carrot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 355 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. In a grease proof baking tray or casserole dish, line up the carrots at the bottom. Sprinkle the muscovado sugar on top of the carrots and pour the maple syrup in.
3. Bake this... - 124.037
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and icing sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolks and mix well to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the... - 42.433
1. Form pastry into a ball wrap in waxed paper and place in refrigerator.
2. Pare and core apples and fill each with raisin and walnut mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 375F.
4. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar, raisins, chopped walnuts... - 42.31
Almond Fruit Cookies
Almond Fruit Cookies are absolutely healthy and delicious snack that can also be served as light dessert. You can serve it with some whipped cream or ice cream and make it exotic. Almond fruit cookies can also be made with vegan ingredients and make it... - 50.7462
I am so in love with this Gingerbread recipe, for the reason it is tasty and allows me to cook it in no time. So flavorful that one might not ecven imagine, this Gingerbread recipe is a must try! - 47.5581
Caramel Orange Sauce
caramel orange sauce is a sweet and flavorful sauce made with caramelized sugar and orange juice. Mild and soothing, the caramel sauce can be served over pancakes, ice cream and fruit cakes too. - 31.4435
1) Take a bowl and add the sugar, eggs and rice in it.
2) Stir them well.
3) Take a small fry pan and melt some butter.
4) Pour a little rice batter in order to make a small pancake.
5) Let it cook for a few minutes until it gets browned and crisp.
6)... - 38.765
Sift flour and salt together into a bowl, then blend in the shortening with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture is mealy.
Sprinkle a little ice water over the mixture, just enough to hold the dough together.
Roll the pastry out, brush with butter,... - 43.4568