- » Maple Sugar Ham
Maple Sugar Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Maple Sugar Ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Maple Sugar Ham recipes.
How To Cook Grilled Maple Sugar Ham Wrapped Asparagus
1. In a pot, boil water with a pinch of sea salt. Add asparagus and blanch for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from hot water and plunge into ice water to stop cooking process. Drain, pat dry and set aside.
3. Drizzle olive oil on asparagus and... - 0
You May Also Like!
How To Make Maple Glazed Ham
There is no better pair then salty and sweet and this combination comes to life with our ham and maple syrup glaze. Ham is a staple at Easter time for our family but this recipe would also be great for those first time entertainers throughout the year. - 0
Maple-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In shallow, open roasting pan place ham, fat side up, on rack.
3. Insert meat thermometer in center.
4. Bake, uncovered, 2-1/2 to 3 hours until internal temperature is 1OOF.
5. Remove from oven.
To glaze:... - 37.6223
Maple Apple Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small sauce pan; add apple.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes.
Dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon water; add to apple juice mixture.
Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring... - 37.509
Ham Baked In Cider
Place ham, fat side up, on rack in shallow pan.
Score in diamonds; stud with whole cloves.
Bring cider, onions, sugar, and lemon juice to boil.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Strain; pour over ham.
Heat ham following chart; baste often with cider mixture.
During... - 27.9523
Ranch Toast N Ham
Mix flour, sugar, and baking soda.
Add buttermilk and eggs; beat smooth with rotary beater.
Dip bread in batter; let stand 1 minute on each side.
Fry in 8-inch skillet in 1/4-inch hot fat till crisp and golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Top toast with fried... - 30.3768
Vermont Baked Beans With Ham
Soak beans in water overnight in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or until tender but not mushy.
Drain, saving liquid.
Return beans to slow-cooking pot.
Stir in ham, mustard, brown sugar, maple syrup, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup liquid... - 43.0296
Glazed Barbecued Ham
1. Remove the rind of ham and cut the fat diagonally to make it appear like a diamond.
2. Tuck a clove in each fatty diamond.
3. Prepare the barbecue grill by opening the dampers in cover and bottom and light the coals.
4. Arrange... - 40.8019
Glazed Ham Garni
This Glazed Ham Garni is simply irresistible. Try this meat glazed with irresistible fruity glazes. Your suggestions for this glazed ham Garni are welcome. - 35.8692
Ham Griddle Cakes
1. In a medium size batter bowl, soak the oats in milk for 5 minutes.
2. Combine flour, baking powered and sugar. Keep aside.
3. To the oat-milk, add the eggs and oil.
4. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until well... - 43.7925
Glazed Ham & Sweet Potatoes
Arrange sweet potatoes around edges of 12x8-in dish.
Place ham slices in center, overlapping slightly to fit dish.
Combine remaining ingredients to make glaze; pour half over ham and sweet potatoes.
Cover dish with wax paper.
Microwave at High 4 minutes.
Pour... - 33.1973