- » Maple Sugar Ham
Maple Sugar Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Maple Sugar Ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Maple Sugar Ham recipes.
How To Make Maple Glazed Ham
There is no better pair then salty and sweet and this combination comes to life with our ham and maple syrup glaze. Ham is a staple at Easter time for our family but this recipe would also be great for those first time entertainers throughout the year. - 0
Maple-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In shallow, open roasting pan place ham, fat side up, on rack.
3. Insert meat thermometer in center.
4. Bake, uncovered, 2-1/2 to 3 hours until internal temperature is 1OOF.
5. Remove from oven.
To glaze:... - 37.7666
Maple Apple Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small sauce pan; add apple.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes.
Dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon water; add to apple juice mixture.
Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring... - 35.9663
Ham Baked In Cider
Place ham, fat side up, on rack in shallow pan.
Score in diamonds; stud with whole cloves.
Bring cider, onions, sugar, and lemon juice to boil.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Strain; pour over ham.
Heat ham following chart; baste often with cider mixture.
During... - 25.6485
Ranch Toast N Ham
Mix flour, sugar, and baking soda.
Add buttermilk and eggs; beat smooth with rotary beater.
Dip bread in batter; let stand 1 minute on each side.
Fry in 8-inch skillet in 1/4-inch hot fat till crisp and golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Top toast with fried... - 29.3496
Vermont Baked Beans With Ham
Soak beans in water overnight in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or until tender but not mushy.
Drain, saving liquid.
Return beans to slow-cooking pot.
Stir in ham, mustard, brown sugar, maple syrup, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup liquid... - 41.3534
Glazed Barbecued Ham
1. Remove the rind of ham and cut the fat diagonally to make it appear like a diamond.
2. Tuck a clove in each fatty diamond.
3. Prepare the barbecue grill by opening the dampers in cover and bottom and light the coals.
4. Arrange... - 39.3582
Glazed Ham Garni
This Glazed Ham Garni is simply irresistible. Try this meat glazed with irresistible fruity glazes. Your suggestions for this glazed ham Garni are welcome. - 34.4209
Ham Griddle Cakes
1. In a medium size batter bowl, soak the oats in milk for 5 minutes.
2. Combine flour, baking powered and sugar. Keep aside.
3. To the oat-milk, add the eggs and oil.
4. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until well... - 41.9558
Glazed Ham & Sweet Potatoes
Arrange sweet potatoes around edges of 12x8-in dish.
Place ham slices in center, overlapping slightly to fit dish.
Combine remaining ingredients to make glaze; pour half over ham and sweet potatoes.
Cover dish with wax paper.
Microwave at High 4 minutes.
Pour... - 30.8862
Double Corn And Ham Bake
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine apples, water, brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon; micro-cook, covered, till apples are very soft, 6 to 7 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Mash apples slightly, if desired.
Cover; set aside.
Combine ham, corn, dry muffin... - 36.6259
Mixed Bean Casserole With Ham
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add oil and saute onion, gralic and ham. Cook till soft.
3. In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture oven bean and ham mixture.
5. Toss very gently.
6. Bake for 45 minutes... - 44.3211
Summer Corn Cakes
Beat egg and milk together mix in uncooked corn kernels. Add butter, then dry ingredients sifted together. Drop by tablespoons on lightly oiled griddle. Fry until bubbles appear on the surface and underside is browned. Turn and brown the other side. Serve... - 19.7617
Pinto Bean Bake
1) Cover beans with water and keep aside for 8 hours or a whole night.
2) Preheat oven to 275°F (140°C) before baking.
3) On the following day, drain the beans and keep aside.
4) In a sauce pan, bring beans to a boil after covering... - 45.0782
Cinnamon Flavored Waffles
Need some waffles to have with that leftover vanilla ice cream? Then here is a wonderful Waffles recipe! I have been using this recipe for years and can even swear by it ! Trust me you will love the end product of this yummy waffles recipe! Try it! - 44.2093
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.907