- » Maple Squash
Maple Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple squash recipes.
Maple Roasted Squash
People who hate squash should watch this video of maple roasted squash for a refresher. This recipe is awesome. You will love it. Squashes are in the market only for a small time but they taste just too good. The chef offers a very nice recipe and few great... - 144.743
Baked Maple Glazed Squash
Simplicity at its best here! The Baked Maple Glazed Squash is simple, and yet tasty side dish that would look good on your dinner table. I also think that this is one thing that your kids will eat without fussing. Watch and learn from this video from... - 117.724
Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Roasted Butternut Squash
1.Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2.Peel, core and cut butternut squash into even slices.
3.Warp each squash piece with a bacon slice. Place it in a baking dish.
4.With a brush, apply maple syrup on them.
5.Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6.Pop... - 105.693
Maple Squash Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
To Make Filling:
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, maple syrup, spices, salt, squash and light cream.
3. Beat, with rotary beater, until mixture is smooth.
4. Turn most of filling into unbaked pie... - 48.3279
Butternut Squash And Maple Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar and the egg. Mix to a dough. Wrap in clear film (plastic wrap). Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Halve the... - 39.8861
Maple Glazed Squash And Parsnips
1. Use a paring knife or peeler to pare the parsnips.
2. Cut parsnips lengthwise into four and cut each quarter into 3-inch pieces.
3. Wash the squash, cut into half crosswise, scoop out seeds and fiber then cut each half into 1/2-inch thick... - 38.9052
Maple Pecan Squash
Cut each squash in half crosswise; remove and discard seeds.
Place squash halves, cut side down, in a lightly greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes.
Scoop out pulp; discard shells.
Mash pulp in a medium bowl.
Add... - 36.6769
Maple Nut Mashed Rhubarb Squash
Cut the squash into pieces, remove the seeds and the fibers and peel it.
Cook the squash in boiling water to cover in a covered saucepan for 15 to 20 minutes or until very tender.
Drain and mash as you would potatoes.
Return to the saucepan and beat in the... - 36.0976
Halve squash; remove seeds, Place, cut side down, in shallow baking pan; cover with foil.
Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes; turn cut side up.
Bake, covered, 20 to 30 minutes or till tender.
Place steel blade in work bowl; scoop pulp from one squash half into... - 35.0456
Maple Walnut Squash Puree
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook squash for 25 minutes or until tender; drain.
Puree in food processor or blender until smooth; blend in butter, maple syrup, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Spoon squash mixture into shallow greased 8-cup (2 L) casserole or... - 25.0663
Maple Glazed Squash
Trim ends of acorn squash, then cut crosswise into 1-inch slices; discard seeds.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange a single layer of squash in large shallow baking pan; cover and bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Combine syrup, crumbs, and margarine;... - 23.2788
Acorn Squash With Maple Glaze
Cut ends off the squash and cut into 4 equal thick slices.
Cut out the seeds.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 30 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, heat the maple syrup, butter, and ginger in a small saucepan. - 21.1824
Maple Glazed Squash And Parsnips
1. Pare the parsnips; quarter length wise, then cut into 3-inch pieces. Halve squash crosswise; scoop out seeds and stringy membrane; cut into 1/2 inch slices; do not pare.
2. Cook parsnips and squash, covered, in boiling salted water in a large skillet about... - 21.0391
Maple Butternut Squash
Maple, butternut and squash - I never knew that together they would make such a wonderful dish. You will love the smell of this Maple Butternut Squash even while cooking. Enjoy! - 20.9068
Maple Glazed Butternut Squash Hd
1. In a large saucepan add in the butternut squash. Followed by water, maple syrup, ground nutmeg, and dark rum. Bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
2. Transfer the squash with a slotted spoon to a heated serving... - 0
Maple Squash Recipes By Category