Soy Sauce Marinade
- » Maple Soy Marinade
Maple Soy Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of maple soy marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for maple soy marinade recipes.
Salmon Steaks With Soy Maple Glaze
1. In a large, shallow dish, whisk the soy sauce with the maple syrup and sesame oil. Add the salmon steaks and turn to coat. Press the ginger and garlic onto both sides of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the salmon a few times.
2.... - 25.6494
Maria's Maple Pork
Trim the pork of all visible fat.
Place the pork in a large, heavy-duty, resealable plastic bag.
Whisk together all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Pour over pork in bag.
Seal bag and turn several times to coat pork with marinade.
Marinate pork in the... - 42.9737
Easy Maple Salmon
This is a beautiful and delicious salmon dish that is super easy to make, and it takes very few ingredients. Maple Salmon is a great weeknight meal, if you are short on time. Watch and learn how to make the dish from Lynn in this video. Bon Appétit! - 108.524
Maple Grilled Salmon
Hey Seattle! Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special recipe to pay homage to pike's place.... Maple Grilled Salmon! - 133.384
Maple Garlic Chicken Wings
Cut tips from wings; reserve, if you like, for making stock or soup.
Cut each wing into 2 pieces.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold wings in single layer, combine garlic, maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce.
Add wings; toss to coat... - 31.639
Maple Glazed Salmon With Avocado Salad
Whether you are a fish lover or you watch you calories, this Maple Glazed Salmon with Avocado Salad is a perfect meal for you. This healthy and delicious lunch or dinner is easy to prepare and full of flavors. It is a great choice for clean eating too. - 112.622
Looking for a great easy way to grill salmon? The chef here marinates the salmon in a flavorful maple-soy sauce and garlic marinade. Then grills up this delicious maple-glazed salmon in just a few minutes. - 106.469
Grilled Ginger Pork And Spring Vegetables
1) Cut off the fat and place the chops into a plastic zip lock bag placed inside a bowl
2) Using a sharp knife, slash across the radish and mushroom Using a sharp knife, slash across the radish and mushroom
3) Cut across the onion lengthwise.... - 46.6498
I have just recently begun to try and consume less meat and these Gingered Asparagus were very satisfying. I am yet to try out a spicier version of this Gingered Asparagus recipe. Great on your taste buds! - 39.5631
Spareribs A La Gilroy
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together garlic, maple syrup, soy sauce, peach brandy, five spice powder and ground ginger.
3) To a shallow dish, transfer the ribs, pour the above mixture and allow the ribs to... - 38.7208
Raw Thai Fruit Salad
Love fruits? Here's a great way to include them in your diet. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare this delicious Tahi Fruit Salad. We bet your family will love it too. Watch the video now. - 100.927
Vegan Tofu Fried Fingers
Looking for a vegan recipe that is yummy and would not make you miss chicken? Then give the tofu fingers described in this video a go. This easy appetizers is so tasty that you would not even think about missing chicken! - 111.583
Pork Satay With Yellow Rice And Peanut Sauce
To make the rice: In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, add the rice, and combine well.
Add the stock.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the... - 41.5042